It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Your claim was this , "WHY does the CDC require all needles to be air-expressed ?"
Your backup to that claim specifically talking about administration of the Pfizer vaccine is, "Using the mixing syringe, remove 1.8 mL
of air from the vaccine vial to equalize the
pressure in the vaccine vial.

You are haggling over word usage. Ok, I appreciate specifics also... and as I stated, can YOU provide a source that states it is OK to administer a vaccine injection (from a vial) without FIRST expressing the air ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

The air removed from the vial is done by the mixing syringe. The syringe that was used to add saline dilution to the vial. It is not the same as the vaccine syringe.

Is your stance that it is OK to administer a vaccine from a vial without first expressing the air ?

And if so, will you provide a specific source, other than a book ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to add this...

Can't upload the 27 second vid to ATS, but here's a couple of screenshots. Came from Telegram - this is the only vid I've seen with this angle so far. Most MSM videos of this, the angles do not show the windows fully...

Are these people serious? I could be trippin but those windows and the 'outside' look unbelievably fake. The lighting, the 'tree', the 'sun' through the window...

Also ridiculous how you don't really get to see him have his shot. They just love adding more fuel to the fire eh...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Why is the camera not on the same side as the shot is given

That's exactly what I thought. And that was quick. Every shot I had in a muscle took a little longer than that. Didn't feel to good either.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

The air removed from the vial is done by the mixing syringe. The syringe that was used to add saline dilution to the vial. It is not the same as the vaccine syringe.

Is your stance that it is OK to administer a vaccine from a vial without first expressing the air ?

And if so, will you provide a specific source, other than a book ?

The VIAL is the container for the vaccine. It is not the actual SYRINGE. When the SYRINGE is stuck into the VIAL, there is minimal if any air transferred from the VIAL to the SYRINGE. You seem to be getting VIAL and SYRINGE mixed up.

These are VIALS

This is a SYRINGE

This is a SYRINGE in a VIAL extracting the vaccine

It is not my stance that "it is OK to administer a vaccine from a VIAL without first expressing the air" because there is little to no air transfer in this case. If there is a significant amount of air in the SYRINGE after extracting it from the VIAL, then the nurse will get rid of that air in the SYRINGE.

It cannot be more clear than this.

Based on the above... read both these below again. Maybe it will make more sense to you now?

edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: added

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

The correct way to administer an Intramuscular injection.Is insert the needle into the vial, withdraws the plunger, as far as it will go, then hold the syringe up and express the air until the correct reading for the injection is read on the side of the syringe.Put the needle deep into the muscle making sure not to hit a bone, then express the syringe, that's pull it back a bit.to see if you have hit a vein or artery, if blood goes into the syringe, find another spot and repeat, making sure you have swabbed the area with alcohol to kill any bugs. This has to be done because intravenous injections are usually done by docs or more qualified staff. After pressing the plunger withdraw and dispose of said syringe.
At the moment you have quickly trained people just whacking it in. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Extremely dangerous to put air into you like that. If it was a small bit of liquid then it seemed quick enough. I highly doubt it was air though

When my first wife had our first child, the nurse ran a bunch of air strait into her through the IV. So much so I actually crimped the IV line. I said WTF are you doing? You can't run air into her. She explained that the IV line would need to be completely full of air to hurt her, about 2 feet of line. I uncrimped the line and allowed 6 or 8 inches of line air to run in her. She had no problems. I however had lots lol. I ended up getting thrown out by security. But I came back the next morning threatening lawsuits. They let me back in, but I got plenty of eat ___ looks from the staff.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It is not my stance that "it is OK to administer a vaccine from a vial without first expressing the air" because there is little to no air transfer in this case. If there is a significant amount of air in the SYRINGE after extracting it from the VIAL, then the nurse when get rid of that air in the SYRINGE.

I do not know if you are a medical professional or not; and so I continue to ask if you have a source to support your claim.

... because the CDC document does not state that.

Rather, the CDC explicitly states that the needle (syringe) is to have the air expressed... and this is what I have seen on TV (Not that TV is a medical authority).... but again.... do you have a source that identifies it is ok to inject a serum from a needle that has not had the air expressed?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Akragon

Extremely dangerous to put air into you like that. If it was a small bit of liquid then it seemed quick enough. I highly doubt it was air though

It wasn't injected into him at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Akragon

Shouldn't this nonsense be in the LOL bin?

Seriously, injecting the POTUS with air?

18 flags and plenty of stars.

Proof that MSM is a result of consumption, they wouldn't supply BS if we didn't demand it... And it's quite popular here too.

No need for facts, sources, or even sensibilities... We just want entertainment and bias confirmation damnit.

Ironically, Biden is a stooge, but no one can take the opposition seriously right now and I can't blame them.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The correct way to administer an Intramuscular injection.Is insert the needle into the vial, withdraws the plunger, as far as it will go, then hold the syringe up and express the air until the correct reading for the injection is read on the side of the syringe.Put the needle deep into the muscle making sure not to hit a bone, then express the syringe, that's pull it back a bit.to see if you have hit a vein or artery, if blood goes into the syringe, find another spot and repeat, making sure you have swabbed the area with alcohol to kill any bugs. This has to be done because intravenous injections are usually done by docs or more qualified staff. After pressing the plunger withdraw and dispose of said syringe.
At the moment you have quickly trained people just whacking it in. Good luck.

Thank you anonentity, for your response.

I note that once again, it is advised, perhaps prudent to express the air from the needle before injection.

I am aware that this specific issue is being beaten ... but I did not see the nurse express air from biden's needle and I do not believe that biden actually received his claimed booster....

.... despite all of those who claim it is ok to Not express the air from biden's needle or that the air was expressed at some other point in time, which I question as safe and or proper.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Also, like others in this thread, I didn't feel the needle going in (but I watched it), both times.

I didn't feel my first one because she was extremely delicate. The second one, however, she just stuck it in, and boy I felt that one. Arm was sore for like three days, like hard to use type of sore.

But yeah, as others have also stated, you don't "inject air" into anyone, not even intramuscular.

link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Ya'll are really reaching here. If anything you would put saline it in it and not just air.

Yep , my wife is an ER Nurse manager and I asked her if anything wrong with the speed and she said no.

So while it might be saline (which I doubt) or (adderall lol) she saw nothing suspicious about that shot from that angle any ways.

edit on 10930America/ChicagoMon, 27 Sep 2021 19:10:06 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

It is not my stance that "it is OK to administer a vaccine from a vial without first expressing the air" because there is little to no air transfer in this case. If there is a significant amount of air in the SYRINGE after extracting it from the VIAL, then the nurse when get rid of that air in the SYRINGE.

I do not know if you are a medical professional or not; and so I continue to ask if you have a source to support your claim.

... because the CDC document does not state that.

Rather, the CDC explicitly states that the needle (syringe) is to have the air expressed... and this is what I have seen on TV (Not that TV is a medical authority).... but again.... do you have a source that identifies it is ok to inject a serum from a needle that has not had the air expressed?

My source for stating that air should be removed before injection is the CDC.

There is no official source that states it's okay to inject air directly into a human being. I do however have hands-on experience with drug addicts who have done this multiple times (not pure air obviously) with little or no effect.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: added for clarity

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

When my first wife had our first child, the nurse ran a bunch of air strait into her through the IV. So much so I actually crimped the IV line. I said WTF are you doing? You can't run air into her. She explained that the IV line would need to be completely full of air to hurt her, about 2 feet of line. I uncrimped the line and allowed 6 or 8 inches of line air to run in her. She had no problems. I however had lots lol. I ended up getting thrown out by security. But I came back the next morning threatening lawsuits. They let me back in, but I got plenty of eat ___ looks from the staff.

Now this is interesting and seems to refute the need to keep air from being injected into one's body.

I am curious as to whether there are different protocols of injecting air via a needle versus injecting air through an IV line.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I guess the deniers really wanted a livestream from a microcamera that was suspended in the fluid showing its progress from the syringe into Biden's arms, with signifying markers indicating it was actually his body/arm. Like, "Hey there's a DNA marker ahead, let's stop for a photo!"

Probably not even really Biden on the video that got the shot, right?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

I am aware that this specific issue is being beaten ... but I did not see the nurse express air from biden's needle and I do not believe that biden actually received his claimed booster....

.... despite all of those who claim it is ok to Not express the air from biden's needle or that the air was expressed at some other point in time, which I question as safe and or proper.

AGAIN... just because you did not see the nurse express the air from the syringe does not mean she didn't do it. It is done while the syringe is still in the vial and was obviously done prior to the camera starting to roll.

Where is your source for it not being "safe and or proper" to express air from a syringe "at some other point in time" before using it?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

There is no official source that states it's okay to inject air directly into a human being. I do however have hands-on experience with drug addicts who have done this multiple times with little or no effect.

Also interesting, Kreeate... and is similar to the comment from Unknownparadox and his wife who received air via her IV.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just and FYI, I've never "expressed air" from a syringe while it was in the vial, and I've never seen it done.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

No air should get into the bloodstream at all, because it causes the blood to clot. that's what it does when it hits the air, it clots to seal the wound. The warmer the environment the quicker it clots, so running a wound under warm water will help the wound seal quicker. The only way oxygen should get into the bloodstream is through gas diffusion in the lungs.
I listened to an asshole who put down a horse by just pumping air into the poor thing so it died of an embolism.So it can be dangerous depending on where the clot hits, this just stops the blood supply to that area, if it's the heart, areas of nerve and muscle will die off fast, if it goes up an artery into the brain, it's pretty bad.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join