It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

This depends. I give my wife Heparin shots from time to time. A very long time ago we were supposed to hold the syringe up and express the air.

The last syringes we got were pre-filled with an exact amount and no air. They told us not to express any air to make sure she got the proper dose.

I would thump the syringes to move all of the air bubbles next to the plunger and away from the needle. That was it.

when a nurse would have minerals through them they would just lift the cover and pop them in.

Now, as for injections. Most vaccines/pain meds/anti-inflammatory shots burn, and almost immediately cause a Charlie horse.

No I don't flinch anymore, but they still cause pain. If I was in the middle of a sentence, you bet I would stutter or inhale! They're not painless. He looked like he didn't even notice. Either he is used to daily injections, or he was not anticipating actually being poked (my observation from his speech pattern)

Yeah, some people are more skilled than others and they hurt way less - almost unnoticeable, but in no way pain free. Vaccines and anti-inflammatories have always been the worst for me.

The biggest thing for me is why even do these things on air? Everyone's going to question it.

The camera angle was wrong!
They didn't even inject it!
They just gave him air!
They just gave him the saline!
It was a fake needle!

IMHO
The shots on TV, they're just a show for the people who are going to believe anything they see.

No one's ever going to know for sure whether or not he got the vaccine and that's just the way it is.

**O/T random thought**
What about the pilots?
I know a couple of pilots who have been grounded for life over an antibiotic and other side effects from meds (levequin).

The flight doc Noticed he had a slight sinus infection and prescribed an antibiotic. A couple of days later he noticed he was zoning out a little more often than usual. They diagnosed him with seizures and pulled his pilot's license.

Now imagine a major side effect comes up with these vaccines. Are they going to pull pilot's licenses, or commercial licenses for truck drivers?

That would scare the crap out of me if my career depended on my health and a vaccine was mandatory. It would be like playing the lottery with your career.

It depends on the size of the needle.

Me? Mrs? Two jabs. Felt nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Akragon

Everybody is vaccinated in that room, everybody is boostered in that room, but everybody is still wearing a mask in that room.

Something is wrong with that picture.

You can still catch covid when you're vaccinated.

You can still spread covid when you're vaccinated.

And 23% of the people in the hospital for covid-19 are vaccinated.

Covid-19 gets way too much attention for a virus which is rarely lethal to people in decent health.

Americans are getting fed up, and hopefully the supreme Court will put an end to the insane overreactions by authorities.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
"Except the part where he didn't fall over and die."

Every single person I know,who got the Pfizer shot, every single one of them, didn't fall over and die. They all feel fine.

Please, stop with the BS.

a reply to: drewlander

Give it time. These are brand new vaccines working in ways that has never occurred before.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

The majority of the air was probably expressed when the syringe was first prepared.

But like MikhailBakunin has mentioned, a bit of air left in the syringe before injection would not be a major issue.

Thank you, Kreeate, for your response... and I do not mean to be disrespectful, but is there a medical professional who can answer how long a prepared (and air-expressed) needle may sit before administration, et al. ?

I do not know if, "... probably when the syringe was first prepared..." would suffice; but my other concern is that I don't find that a President should be subjected to ANY possibility of even a small amount of air being injected into the vein.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Everybody is vaccinated in that room, everybody is boostered in that room, but everybody is still wearing a mask in that room.

Something is wrong with that picture.

You can still catch covid when you're vaccinated.

You can still spread covid when you're vaccinated.

Covid-19 gets way too much attention for a virus which is rarely lethal to people in decent health.

Americans are getting fed up, and hopefully the supreme Court will put an end to the insane overreactions by authorities.

Yeah. Get Sydney Powell on the case.

That'll show them.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which vaccine did your wife get?

Do you inform her of her poor choice on a daily basis?

I am hoping that you have many more years together

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What is your source for this ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

because it's fake.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

This depends. I give my wife Heparin shots from time to time. A very long time ago we were supposed to hold the syringe up and express the air.

The last syringes we got were pre-filled with an exact amount and no air. They told us not to express any air to make sure she got the proper dose.

Thank you Skyman65. I appreciate your answer.... which has prompted another question... would a pre-prepared needle filled with the new covid vaccine be handled the same as a pre-filled needle of heparin?

All of the people who have had the covid vaccine.... did anyone notice whether your needle was prepared from a vial or was prepared, AND, did anyone notice whether any air was expressed ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Sampling of numbers from various states that report hospitalization statistics of vaccinated versus non-vaccinated.

There are a couple of threads on the subject, and I have posted the stats several times over the past couple weeks.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I wonder how many cameras were allowed in the room? And you notice how fast the nurse covered up the needle and the vial, before anybody could zoom in on them.

You could tell that she went through several rehearsals.. to get it just right.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: Skyman65

Thank you Skyman65. I appreciate your answer.... which has prompted another question... would a pre-prepared needle filled with the new covid vaccine be handled the same as a pre-filled needle of heparin?

All of the people who have had the covid vaccine.... did anyone notice whether your needle was prepared from a vial or was prepared, AND, did anyone notice whether any air was expressed ?

For God's sake. Yes, I did notice. The nurse put the needle into a vial, drew it out and did the bloody thing properly.

Do you think the billions who have been jabbed are idiots?

Probably, and sadly, yes.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Sampling of numbers from various states that report hospitalization statistics of vaccinated versus non-vaccinated.

There are a couple of threads on the subject, and I have posted the stats several times over the past couple weeks.

Great then it should be easy for you to back up your statement you made as fact with actual sources.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BUT.... didn't the CDC announce that ANY reaction and/or death within a 14 day period following a covid vaccination would NOT be classified as a covid vaccine reaction, claiming that it takes more than 14 days for a person to be labeled as vaccinated.

To ME, that implies, if a person (and some have) dies immediately after a covid vaccination, another cause will be listed and the covid vaccine will NOT be listed as the cause.

And if that is the case, would not the adverse and/or death count of covid vaccine reactions be higher than officially stated ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I wonder how many cameras were allowed in the room? And you notice how fast the nurse covered up the needle and the vial, before anybody could zoom in on them.

You could tell that she went through several rehearsals.. to get it just right.

Really?

Why is this thread not in LOL where it belongs.

This is truly pathetic.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

For God's sake. Yes, I did notice. The nurse put the needle into a vial, drew it out and did the bloody thing properly.

What do you mean by ..."did the bloody thing properly?"

Are you saying that you SAW the nurse express the air from biden's needle ?

I watched the video also and I did NOT see any air expressed from biden's needle.

Perhaps you can pinpoint the actual point so I can see for myself.

And since you have had the vaccination, did you watch to see if the person who administered YOUR needle expressed any air ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Thats a fine retort you got there, itd be a shame if someone were to explain to (yourself mostly) why the White House staff are not subject to the vax mandates.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

What do you mean by ..."did the bloody thing properly?"

Are you saying that you SAW the nurse express the air from biden's needle ?

I watched the video also and I did NOT see any air expressed from biden's needle.

Perhaps you can pinpoint the actual point so I can see for myself.

And since you have had the vaccination, did you watch to see if the person who administered YOUR needle expressed any air ?

I was answering a poster that was asking about folk who had have had the jab, as in my experience, which you seem to have not noticed, or even read.

Yes, it was done properly.

Still here.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Thats a fine retort you got there, itd be a shame if someone were to explain to (yourself mostly) why the White House staff are not subject to the vax mandates.

Yes, I would like to know why the mandates do NOT apply to the White House, the FBI, the CIA, the USPS, the WHO, Congress or the pfizer mfg employees.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I was answering a poster that was asking about folk who had have had the jab, as in my experience, which you seem to have not noticed, or even read.

Yes, it was done properly.

Still here.

Yes, I read your response; but your reference did not state that it was YOU or others who had a nurse prepare the needle, properly.

Now, to be specific... does that mean, that the air was expressed from their pre-prepared needle ?

AND... did anyone see if that nurse expressed air from biden's needle ?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join