It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I was answering a poster that was asking about folk who had have had the jab, as in my experience, which you seem to have not noticed, or even read.

Yes, it was done properly.

Still here.

Yes, I read your response; but your reference did not state that it was YOU or others who had a nurse prepare the needle, properly.

Now, to be specific... does that mean, that the air was expressed from their pre-prepared needle ?

AND... did anyone see if that nurse expressed air from biden's needle ?

For goodness' sakes.

No, of course, I did not prepare the shot. Why on Earth would I?

No, it was not a pre prepared needle.

The nurse loaded it from a vial.

Like I said, done properly.

Nothing odd about it at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: MiddleInsite

explain to (yourself mostly) why the White House staff are not subject to the vax mandates.

It is easy to explain , you aren't correct.

1. This is the EO where it is mandated that all Federal Employees get a vaccine : www.whitehouse.gov... -employees/

2. These articles do a good job of breaking down where this incorrect belief comes from:

www.kwqc.com...

www.politifact.com...

3. "President Biden’s federal employee mandate, announced Thursday, will apply to employees of the executive branch, including the White House and all federal agencies and members of the armed services — a work force that numbers more than four million — but not to those who work for Congress or the federal court system, according to White House officials."

www.nytimes.com...

4. "Federal employees — including at the White House — must attest to being vaccinated against COVID-19, or else comply with routine testing and mitigation measures. But conservative commentator Charlie Kirk claims that the “White House staff is not required to be vaccinated,” baselessly questioning if undisclosed concerns about the vaccines are at play."

Article updated Sept 10th , "On Sept. 9, Biden announced a federal mandate for COVID-19 vaccines that applies to employees of the executive branch — including White House staf — and all federal agencies and members of the armed services. The mandate does not apply to those who work for Congress or the federal court system. "

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why is Biden taking a booster? It hasn't been very long since his last shot, no?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ihavethepower
Why is Biden taking a booster?

He's shrunken as he's entered his elderly years and can no longer reach the tabletop without the booster.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

Thats a fine retort you got there, itd be a shame if someone were to explain to (yourself mostly) why the White House staff are not subject to the vax mandates.

Yes, I would like to know why the mandates do NOT apply to the White House, the FBI, the CIA, the USPS, the WHO, Congress or the pfizer mfg employees.

See the reply with the EO and multiple sources linked to show how you are information is outdated.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why is Biden taking a booster? It hasn't been very long since his last shot, no?

So what is this thread about?

That his booster was faked?
That he didnt get a booster?
Why did he get a booster?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

For goodness' sakes.

Yes, for GOODNESS' sakes.... I did not state, nor imply that YOU had prepared your own shot. I asked specifically if you had SEEN the person who prepared your needle express air.

And you continue to avoid an answer.... I do not understand this. "Done properly" is not the same as, yes, the person administering the shot expressed air from the needle OR, no, the person administering the shot did NOT express air from the needle.

MEANWHILE, did ANYONE see the nurse express air from biden's needle ?

Again, I am not an expert, and I am trying to understand exactly what is PROPER.

Kreeate stated that biden's pre-prepared needle was "propbably expressed of air earlier"

Kreeate also stated that a little air in the needle would not be dangerous.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

So what is this thread about?

That his booster was faked?
That he didnt get a booster?
Why did he get a booster?

This thread is about: Biden is bad man

By the folk that bang on, with no sense of irony whatsoever, about TDS.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For goodness' sakes.

Yes, for GOODNESS' sakes.... I did not state, nor imply that YOU had prepared your own shot. I asked specifically if you had SEEN the person who prepared your needle express air.

And you continue to avoid an answer.... I do not understand this. "Done properly" is not the same as, yes, the person administering the shot expressed air from the needle OR, no, the person administering the shot did NOT express air from the needle.

MEANWHILE, did ANYONE see the nurse express air from biden's needle ?

Again, I am not an expert, and I am trying to understand exactly what is PROPER.

Kreeate stated that biden's pre-prepared needle was "propbably expressed of air earlier"

Kreeate also stated that a little air in the needle would not be dangerous.

I can't help it if you want to be a total pedantic keyboard warrior.

Get some specs and.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Yeah, but you asked me this;

"I read your response; but your reference did not state that it was YOU or others who had a nurse prepare the needle, properly."

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Article updated Sept 10th , "On Sept. 9, Biden announced a federal mandate for COVID-19 vaccines that applies to employees of the executive branch — including White House staf — and all federal agencies and members of the armed services. The mandate does not apply to those who work for Congress or the federal court system. "

www.factcheck.org...

NOT that I trust factcheck.... but I must note that your source re: the mandate does NOT apply for Congress or Federal Court system --- AND for those Federal agencies to which the mandate DOES apply.... there is a provision to have regular testing INSTEAD of the vaccine.

Is that provision provided to the police department ?

The Fire Department in Los Angeles is having a class action lawsuit against THEIR vaccine mandate.

ALSO.... pray tell... WHY are the vaccine manufacturers, pfizer (and their CEO) NOT required, NOT mandated to have their own serum ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Get some specs and.

I note you STILL have not answered my specific quetion.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Get some specs and.

I note you STILL have not answered my specific quetion.

FFS, yes, yes and bloody yes. Happy now?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

"I read your response; but your reference did not state that it was YOU or others who had a nurse prepare the needle, properly."

I note you CONTINUE to not answer my specific question.

DID the nurse express air from the needle or not?

It's not that difficult, and honestly, "done properly" is not an answer. It is vague.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I note you CONTINUE to not answer my specific question.

DID the nurse express air from the needle or not?

It's not that difficult, and honestly, "done properly" is not an answer. It is vague.

You need better specs, mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, and thank you...

NOW... did anyone see the nurse express air from biden's needle ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes, and thank you...

NOW... did anyone see the nurse express air from biden's needle ?

Oh for God's sake....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

www.factcheck.org...

NOT that I trust factcheck.... but I must note that your source re: the mandate does NOT apply for Congress or Federal Court system --- AND for those Federal agencies to which the mandate DOES apply.... there is a provision to have regular testing INSTEAD of the vaccine.

Is that provision provided to the police department ?

The Fire Department in Los Angeles is having a class action lawsuit against THEIR vaccine mandate.

That is fine that you dont trust FactCheck but I started my reply with the Executive Order from which all these articles have been recently updated.

Are police departments or fire departments considered Federal Employees? The EO in question is specifically around Federal Employees and the incorrect belief by some conspiracy folks that the White House Staff doesn't have to get vaccinated.

ALSO.... pray tell... WHY are the vaccine manufacturers, pfizer (and their CEO) NOT required, NOT mandated to have their own serum ?

Everything I can find shows that the vaccine manufactures do have vaccine mandates...

Pfizer = ""Pfizer is requiring all U.S. colleagues and contractors to become vaccinated as a condition of work or participate in regular weekly COVID-19 testing," a Pfizer spokesperson wrote."

Moderna = " Moderna announced on Aug. 20 it will require COVID-19 vaccinations for all of its U.S. employees by Oct. 1. Moderna says it will consider requests for medical and religious exemptions on an individual basis."

J&J = "Johnson & Johnson confirmed via email that all of its employees in the United States will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 effective Oct. 4. "

www.abc10.com... -2e26-4b79-8451-13ceac2e44b8
edit on 27-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Oh for God's sake....

That is not an answer.

IF you saw the nurse express air from biden's needle, please tell me where it is in the video.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I didn't feel pain when I had my shots. No pain afterwards either. Both shots took less than 2 seconds.
I only know of one person who had a reaction to the shot. And that was because he has an acute fear of needles and he fell off the chair when the nurse told him he had received his shot!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join