It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

FFS, yes, yes and bloody yes. Happy now?

Yes, and thank you...

NOW... did anyone see the nurse express air from biden's needle ?

Just a thought for you.

If you stick an empty hypodermic needle syringe into a vial of liquid and draw some out, like you have done hundreds if not thousands of times, how does any air get in?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That is fine that you dont trust FactCheck but I started my reply with the Executive Order from which all these articles have been recently updated.

It was just an opinion.

HOWEVER, I continue to note that the articles you have quoted here, all agencies listed have alternatives to their mandated vaccines... as a weekly test instead of the vaccine.

So is that provision provided to pfizer employees (whose CEO was denied access to Israel because of NO VACCINE) and does the provision apply to ALL other mandated peoples ?

I see a lot of employees of businesses and agencies being told they will lose their jobs and receive no unemployment... when ... THEY ALSO should be allowed to just take the test weekly or daily INSTEAD of being threatened to take the actual vaccine.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just a thought for you.

If you stick an empty hypodermic needle syringe into a vial of liquid and draw some out, like you have done hundreds if not thousands of times, how does any air get in?

And Oldcarpy2... here is also a thought for you.... WHY does the CDC require all needles to be air-expressed ?

Again, I am not a medical person; but I will assume that there is a specific reason for why air is supposed to be expressed from needles.

I will take your response as NO, you did NOT see the nurse express air from biden's needle, which is NOT proper, according to the CDC.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

No, clearly you are not a medical person, and you can take my response as your very clear confirmation bias. As you probably will for ever.

May I, with the very greatest of respect, suggest that you get a life?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No, clearly you are not a medical person, and you can take my response as your very clear confirmation bias. As you probably will for ever.

YOU are not a medical person either... but that is not the issue here.

My ORIGINAL concern is that NO ONE saw biden's nurse express air from his needle, and THAT causes further concern that biden's booster may have been a fraudulent act.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That is fine that you dont trust FactCheck but I started my reply with the Executive Order from which all these articles have been recently updated.

It was just an opinion.

HOWEVER, I continue to note that the articles you have quoted here, all agencies listed have alternatives to their mandated vaccines... as a weekly test instead of the vaccine.

So is that provision provided to pfizer employees (whose CEO was denied access to Israel because of NO VACCINE) and does the provision apply to ALL other mandated peoples ?

I see a lot of employees of businesses and agencies being told they will lose their jobs and receive no unemployment... when ... THEY ALSO should be allowed to just take the test weekly or daily INSTEAD of being threatened to take the actual vaccine.

The last place I worked was around 25k employees, the current is around 10k world wide...If I haven't read something for myself then I don't believe it until a person can back up their claims. The point being that how do you know the people claiming they are losing their jobs without a vaccine arent applying their bias to it? That they havent incorrectly gotten information? that they haven't heard something months ago, policies have been updated but they haven't updated their knowledge?

Can you give me any examples of people who have made the claim so we can do some research into what their companies policy is?

The most recent info on this all repeats the same thing " The expansive rules mandate that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or test for the virus weekly, affecting about 80 million Americans. And the roughly 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid also will have to be fully vaccinated."

The information from this recent EO

apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ihavethepower
Why is Biden taking a booster? It hasn't been very long since his last shot, no?

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And Oldcarpy2... here is also a thought for you.... WHY does the CDC require all needles to be air-expressed ?

Where does the CDC list this requirement?

It isn't listed here: www.cdc.gov...
It actually isn't listed anywhere on the CDC website.
Can you point me to where it is required by the CDC that all needles have to be air-expressed?

The closest I can find is their recommendation on when drawing a vaccine from a vial into a syringe but a recommendation is not the same as a requirement.

Why air bubbles can be injected but air bubbles in user-filled syringes must be expelled? = aohp.org...
edit on 27-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

My ORIGINAL concern is that NO ONE saw biden's nurse express air from his needle, and THAT causes further concern that biden's booster may have been a fraudulent act.

The fact that no one saw the nurse express air on the video clip specifically, does not necessarily mean she didn't do it off-camera.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

YOU are not a medical person either... but that is not the issue here.

Oh, for goodness' sakes. Just let it go.

Get a life and maybe get some new specs or learn to read?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
From what I've seen personally, it was weird that it took less then 1.5 seconds, usually take 3 to 5 seconds. I call it fake as in FAKE = For All Kinkiness Exposed

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
From what I've seen personally, it was weird that it took less then 1.5 seconds, usually take 3 to 5 seconds. I call it fake as in FAKE = For All Kinkiness Exposed

So you "think" it takes 3-5 seconds to intramuscularly inject 0,3ml of fluid? lol

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

So you "think" it takes 3-5 seconds to intramuscularly inject 0,3ml of fluid? lol

According to what I've seen, maybe Japanese nurses like to do it " slowly " ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Can you give me any examples of people who have made the claim so we can do some research into what their companies policy is?

The most recent info on this all repeats the same thing " The expansive rules mandate that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or test for the virus weekly, affecting about 80 million Americans. And the roughly 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid also will have to be fully vaccinated."

"The city of Los Angeles approved an ordinance last month requiring city employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID by early October, unless they are approved for a specific religious or medical exemption."

MSN

I may not have the complete picture; but it appears that ONLY specific religious or medical exemptions are approved for one not taking the vaccination, instead of affording each the opportunity to test weekly or even daily, as is afforded to the Federal agency employees, et al.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

According to what I've seen, maybe Japanese nurses like to do it " slowly " ?

Either they are not well trained in that case, or you have a rather large misconception of how little 0,3ml is.

For reference, it is around 0,0608 teaspoons.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Can you point me to where it is required by the CDC that all needles have to be air-expressed?

The closest I can find is their recommendation on when drawing a vaccine from a vial into a syringe but a recommendation is not the same as a requirement.

"Using the mixing syringe, remove 1.8 mL
of air from the vaccine vial to equalize the
pressure in the vaccine vial."

CDC

I was not aware that it is ok to administer a vaccine injection from a vial without FIRST expelling the air. Are you implying that the CDC recommendation is not to be taken seriously... that expelling air from a needle before an injection is not required ?

As mentioned, I am not a medical professional; but I would like to see your source refutes the CDC statements and will your source provide evidence that it is OK to inject a solution from a vial without first expelling air.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

The fact that no one saw the nurse express air on the video clip specifically, does not necessarily mean she didn't do it off-camera.

Yes, that is possible that the nurse expressed the air from biden's needle at some other point in time... because she did NOT do it on camera.

And that is also why I asked for the opinions of medical professionals, as to how long one may pre-expell air from a prepared needle... and is it normal to pre-express air from a needle for later use.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh, for goodness' sakes. Just let it go.

Get a life and maybe get some new specs or learn to read?

This is not a required reading course.... and you are excused from having to read my posts, if you choose.

But I find it important to understand the normal and approved procedures for administering a vaccine, considering biden and his actions are not as transparent as he claimed they would be....

I find him to be deceptive and his actions to be deplorable and tyrannical... and in the interest of ALL those who have been mandated to have the vaccine and the ENDLESS boosters.... it behooves one to find the truth of whether he actually had the booster on camera as he claimss.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I was not aware that it is ok to administer a vaccine injection from a vial without FIRST expelling the air. Are you implying that the CDC recommendation is not to be taken seriously... that expelling air from a needle before an injection is not required ?

As mentioned, I am not a medical professional; but I would like to see your source refutes the CDC statements and will your source provide evidence that it is OK to inject a solution from a vial without first expelling air.

The air removed from the vial is done by the mixing syringe. The syringe that was used to add saline dilution to the vial. It is not the same as the vaccine syringe.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

CDC

Can you show me which of my posts say anything close to what you claim I said?
Because none of my posts say that.

Your claim was this , "WHY does the CDC require all needles to be air-expressed ?"
Your backup to that claim specifically talking about administration of the Pfizer vaccine is, "Using the mixing syringe, remove 1.8 mL
pressure in the vaccine vial.
"

The source material you claim is nowhere near the same as your claim.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join