It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kreeate

Just and FYI, I've never "expressed air" from a syringe while it was in the vial, and I've never seen it done.

This is a specific recommendation by the CDC for Vaccine Administration procedure.

Source
edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

AGAIN... just because you did not see the nurse express the air from the syringe does not mean she didn't do it. It is done while the syringe is still in the vial and was obviously done prior to the camera starting to roll.

To be fair, it also does not validate that she DID express air from the needle.

Where is your source for it not being "safe and or proper" to express air from a syringe "at some other point in time" before using it?

I did not have a source as to a PRIOR expelling of air from a needle.... and stated so many times. I have been asking. I have received numerous vague answers, a few insulting answers and simply look for clarification (for me) to an unknown.

And if it IS safe to PRE express air from a prepared needle filled with serum.... my question was and remains.... IF one uses a prepared needle that has had the air expressed previously, how much time can pass before it is no longer safe ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just and FYI, I've never "expressed air" from a syringe while it was in the vial, and I've never seen it done.

This is a specific recommendation by the CDC for Vaccine Administration procedure.

Source

*shrugs*

Fair enough.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

But yeah, as others have also stated, you don't "inject air" into anyone, not even intramuscular.

That is what I always thought... but I am reading posts in this thread that state the opposite -- one identified a nurse that allowed air into a patient via an IV.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Probably not even really Biden on the video that got the shot, right?

Well that is interesting.... it is a known fact that noted people, especially the presidents have more than one double....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

AGAIN... just because you did not see the nurse express the air from the syringe does not mean she didn't do it. It is done while the syringe is still in the vial and was obviously done prior to the camera starting to roll.

To be fair, it also does not validate that she DID express air from the needle.

Where is your source for it not being "safe and or proper" to express air from a syringe "at some other point in time" before using it?

I did not have a source as to a PRIOR expelling of air from a needle.... and stated so many times. I have been asking. I have received numerous vague answers, a few insulting answers and simply look for clarification (for me) to an unknown.

And if it IS safe to PRE express air from a prepared needle filled with serum.... my question was and remains.... IF one uses a prepared needle that has had the air expressed previously, how much time can pass before it is no longer safe ?

Alright, I don't want to start a fight. To be clear... I DON'T think it is okay to leave air in a syringe before injecting people.
It is negligent and can be dangerous. I simply pointed out that I've seen it done and nobody died or got sick from it.
Still, it shouldn't be done as a normal practice.

Your question is a valid one because the vaccine is "gently inverted" 20 times in total during preparation. If a filled syringe is left I assume some bubbles could form from oxygen clumping together, but I have no idea how long that will take as different liquids with different chemical makeup and viscosities could have an effect on that.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: structure

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is there any agreement within the medical establishment as to whether air can or cannot be injected into a human ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How does anyone know if Biden got the actual vax?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Air cannot be injected into a human. If there is an air bubble in your blood stream it could mean a death sentence.

Even strong enough air compressors too close to skin can pass air into your blood stream and in rare instances have turned fatal.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No air should get into the bloodstream at all, because it causes the blood to clot. that's what it does when it hits the air, it clots to seal the wound. The warmer the environment the quicker it clots, so running a wound under warm water will help the wound seal quicker. The only way oxygen should get into the bloodstream is through gas diffusion in the lungs.
I listened to an asshole who put down a horse by just pumping air into the poor thing so it died of an embolism.So it can be dangerous depending on where the clot hits, this just stops the blood supply to that area, if it's the heart, areas of nerve and muscle will die off fast, if it goes up an artery into the brain, it's pretty bad.

AH... a REASON as to why air should NOT be pumped into a human via a needle.

Thank you... it makes sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Some literature about it... (Intravenous)

ABSTRACT
The unintended intravenous infusion of small volumes
of air is common in clinical practice. International
Electrotechnical Commission guidelines for infusion
pumps permit infusion of up to 1 mL in 15 minutes
and discount bubbles smaller than 50 µL. A review
of the literature, however, suggests that these
limits may be too generous. Neonates and patients
with right-to-left cardiac shunts (eg, patent foramen
ovale [PFO]) are at risk from lower volumes. Because
PFO is prevalent in 20% to 27% of healthy adults
and generally asymptomatic, all patients are at risk
from small air bubbles, although clinically significant
air embolism from intravenous infusion is rare.
Attention to good clinical practice and use of an inline
air filter should be considered to reduce any risk.
Key words: air embolism, adverse events, infusion, intravenous

Source
edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: clarify

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Is there any agreement within the medical establishment as to whether air can or cannot be injected into a human ?

There's always some air, especially when starting an IV, it's not a big deal, shooting air into an IM jab? Probably not recommended, I've never done it.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Alright, I don't want to start a fight. To be clear... I DON'T think it is okay to leave air in a syringe before injecting people.
It is negligent and can be dangerous. I simply pointed out that I've seen it done and nobody died or got sick from it.
Still, it shouldn't be done as a normal practice.

Your question is a valid one because the vaccine is "gently inverted" 20 times in total during preparation. If a filled syringe is left I assume some bubbles could form from oxygen clumping together, but I have no idea how long that will take as different liquids with different chemical makeup and viscosities could have an effect on that.

Yes, I see. Air injected can be dangerous because a blood clot COULD form... but it is not a definite and does not always occur... so it would be prudent or precautionary to avoid that possibility.

One would have to wonder how drug addicts do not have blood clots after injecting air with their drug.... but perhaps some do.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There's always some air, especially when starting an IV, it's not a big deal, shooting air into an IM jab? Probably not recommended, I've never done it.

I simply must ask this:

Do you think that the nurse or medical professionals would approve, allow or support the slightest possibility of air being injected into a sitting president, when one can simply express the air from a needle right before injecting, as is the normal procedure ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

One way to tell...
if Biden said he's getting something done, it's more than likely the opposite.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I simply must ask this:

Do you think that the nurse or medical professionals would approve, allow or support the slightest possibility of air being injected into a sitting president, when one can simply express the air from a needle right before injecting, as is the normal procedure ?

No.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Air cannot be injected into a human. If there is an air bubble in your blood stream it could mean a death sentence.

Even strong enough air compressors too close to skin can pass air into your blood stream and in rare instances have turned fatal.

Yes, I understand the KEY word is injecting air via a vaccine injection COULD mean a death sentence.

So once again, I question the validity of biden's booster shot from a nurse who did NOT express the air from the needle.

And considering he is the "seated president', I would also question the safety of ANY possibility of injecting air into him, however slight.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

LOL.... SOME people want that answer; but there is no verification that it was even biden sitting in that chair, and not one of his doubles.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Some information regarding injecting air intramuscularly...

Neil Powers
, works at Princess Margaret Hospital for Children
Answered 3 years ago
Originally Answered: What happens if you inject air into your muscles?
I agree that a little bit will do no harm and you won’t really notice much.

If you put in a few milliliters it will track between muscle fibres mostly and you might feel a “crackling” sensation of the bubbles being squeezed through tissue gaps when you press or contract the muscle.

if you put a large amount of air in it is much more dangerous. A few things could happen:

the gas is retained within the muscle. If there is much gas the pressure will greatly increase as the muscles are contained within fascial compartments causing a “compartment syndrome” where the pressure stops blood entering the compartment and the contents hence start to die. This can be very painful and cause damage to nerves and muscle death, releasing breakdown products that can cause problems for the kidneys and heart, even potentially leading to complete kidney failure or fatal cardiac complications.
More likely, the gas will track back along the needle track once pressures in the muscle are high. There are many veins in the muscle (some too small to see with the naked eye) so you will have passed through many with the needle. The air will pass into the circulation through these (because of the very low viscosity or air large amounts can pass through even a tiny hole in a vessel. IF your heart is normal and you are healthy you can tolerate around 1ml of air in the heart per kg of body weight. Below this your heart will pump the gas into the lung circulation and At around this amount a rapid air infusion into a vein and then to the heart can interfere with heart function enough to threaten your life. IF your heart is impaired a lesser amount of gas could kill you. IF you have a structural anomaly with your heart (small ones might not even otherwise affect you and not be known about) and the gas passes into your systemic circulation (to your body instead of your lungs), then some might pass into the brain circulation and especially if you are upright rise to the top and force the blood out of the vessels in your head leading to ischaemia, which might be transient and make you collapse, though could also cause a stroke or even death.
I hope this answer informs you as to how dangerous injecting a large amount of air into you can be!

Source
*This source may or may not be reliable.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

If Biden gets hospitalized, has stroke or heart attack it would be Epic.
“They” know what’s going on.
Does anyone really believe he got injected with anything other than Saline?
Think they’d take a chance with giving him the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd dose of the “vaccine”?
If they did give Biden any Vax and he dropped tomorrow or next week even......

IT. WOULD. BE. OVER.

Yeah.......NO....

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Talk to text does not understand Swamp Yankee

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join