It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did Joe Biden say when getting the vaccination that he will not let the country get back to normal until 98% of America has been vaccinated?

I hope I heard that wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OR.....he got the booster.

You guys crack me up

Experts but you didn't get the vaccine.

Mine took about a second.

You guys will believe anything they tell you.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Lol wtf, i wish needles were like that.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You guys crack me up

What, like we have actual experience of?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I don't believe he got anything injected but saline.....
Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would not get this....
Anyone who got the first injection is still an experimental test subject.....still wishing yall the best of luck.

Well, I've had two jabs. Quite a few million here in the UK have, too.

But you just keep up with your general superior supposed intellectual powers.

Best of luck to you, too, oh wise one.

(post by jjkenobi removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Funny how the angle on all politicians is obscured.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You guys crack me up

Did anybody remind Joe Biden that during a nationwide presentation in July he assured Americans that if they get vaccinated they will not catch covid-19?

JOE BIDEN probably does not even remember saying such a thing, and will threaten to punch you in the nose for telling him that he did.
edit on Mon Sep 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Everybody is vaccinated in that room, everybody is boostered in that room, but everybody is still wearing a mask in that room.

Something is wrong with that picture.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I've had two jabs. Never even felt the needle going in.

Got soreness but was a couple of hours later.

This thread is just rubbish. Has common sense died on here, or what?

What were you expecting? You've been on the forums long enough to know what you find here.

😆

edit on 27-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You guys crack me up

Did anybody remind Joe Biden that during a nationwide presentation in July he assured Americans that if they get vaccinated they will not catch covid-19?

Dementia Joe probably does not even remember saying such a thing, and will threaten to punch you in the nose for telling him that he did.

He also doesn't remember saying he wouldn't make the vax mandatory last December

edit on 9 27 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I am not familiar with shots and how they are administered, so maybe someone can give me information about this...

... are shots, from vials or pre-filled needles... supposed to have the air expressed before administering the solution ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

I am not familiar with shots and how they are administered, so maybe someone can give me information about this...

... are shots, from vials or pre-filled needles... supposed to have the air expressed before administering the solution ?

Here you go... Note that it's a PDF.

ETA images. Right-click and choose "Open image in new tab" for larger versions. Read left column first, then right column.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: screenshots added

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As someone who dabbled in the fun IV stuff after college and wasting some of my good years for opioid highs. You have to research and figure out first-hand the do's and don'ts. And yeah... this was one of the first things you have to learn. Will an air bubble really travel through your vein and go into your heart or brain and kill you?

HAHAHA

It's a myth. There's always air in IV drips, in your syringes, it's never fully liquid. Your blood is continuously flowing and breaks down anything at a very fast rate. You do understand there is already "air" and "oxygen" in your blood and is an important component to keeping you alive? You can inject carbonated beverages... which sounds pretty scary huh? The bloodflow spreads it all out at a very fast rate. Of course, you can easily puncture the side of the rig and it can simply push air out of a hole instead.

Now, these are not administered intravenously though, these are administered intramuscular. Meaning... it's simply putting a tiny pocket in your muscle which will break down the molecules and eventually make it to the blood stream at a slower rate. Like steroids how they stick it in a butt cheek.

Intramuscular administering is always pretty fast because you don't sit there and tie the arm off and fish for a vein.

With all that being said... no 1%-er .... no person of power.... no millionaire will inject or consume things the regular Tom, Dick, Harry does. And if there's an off-chance it's a person like Keanu Reeves who lost his family and rides city transits and acting normal, those are rare types and wouldn't do things for the media to see. Totally different mindset. For the simple fact that a president does something for billions to easily see... it's just posturing. And it is all done with a PR team, advisors, extreme scrutiny. After each take someone like a president will have to ask how it looked... yada yada yada... does it a few times. Billions are watching... you better get it right, mf-er.

I have too much testosterone to watch this circle-jerking stuff though. I don't know how you folks do it.

I struggle to even read posts about who so and so splooged off with who... you know? I guess I can understand, you don't see it like that... so it's cool. I got tired of flamboyant narrating televised bunk as a teenager. :/
edit on 27-9-2021 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Here you go... Note that it's a PDF.

Thank you, Kreeate.

I did look at the CDC website information you provided, on how to store and prepare a substance for injection.

They said, "Yes", that a needled must have the air expressed.

I also looked on the internet to see if a needle using a vial or a prepared needle would be different... and I read that even a prepared needle could have a small amount of air and would need to have the air expressed before injection so as to avoid air being injected.

IF this is correct, did anyone see that nurse express the air from biden's needle ?

I didn't....

Perhaps someone has a view of the air in the needle being expressed.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

The majority of the air was probably expressed when the syringe was first prepared.

But like MikhailBakunin has mentioned, a bit of air left in the syringe before injection would not be a major issue.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
"Except the part where he didn't fall over and die."

Every single person I know,who got the Pfizer shot, every single one of them, didn't fall over and die. They all feel fine.

Please, stop with the BS.

a reply to: drewlander

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

This depends. I give my wife Heparin shots from time to time. A very long time ago we were supposed to hold the syringe up and express the air.

The last syringes we got were pre-filled with an exact amount and no air. They told us not to express any air to make sure she got the proper dose.

I would thump the syringes to move all of the air bubbles next to the plunger and away from the needle. That was it.

when a nurse would have minerals through them they would just lift the cover and pop them in.

Now, as for injections. Most vaccines/pain meds/anti-inflammatory shots burn, and almost immediately cause a Charlie horse.

No I don't flinch anymore, but they still cause pain. If I was in the middle of a sentence, you bet I would stutter or inhale! They're not painless. He looked like he didn't even notice. Either he is used to daily injections, or he was not anticipating actually being poked (my observation from his speech pattern)

Yeah, some people are more skilled than others and they hurt way less - almost unnoticeable, but in no way pain free. Vaccines and anti-inflammatories have always been the worst for me.

The biggest thing for me is why even do these things on air? Everyone's going to question it.

The camera angle was wrong!
They didn't even inject it!
They just gave him air!
They just gave him the saline!
It was a fake needle!

IMHO
The shots on TV, they're just a show for the people who are going to believe anything they see.

No one's ever going to know for sure whether or not he got the vaccine and that's just the way it is.

**O/T random thought**
What about the pilots?
I know a couple of pilots who have been grounded for life over an antibiotic and other side effects from meds (levequin).

The flight doc Noticed he had a slight sinus infection and prescribed an antibiotic. A couple of days later he noticed he was zoning out a little more often than usual. They diagnosed him with seizures and pulled his pilot's license.

Now imagine a major side effect comes up with these vaccines. Are they going to pull pilot's licenses, or commercial licenses for truck drivers?

That would scare the crap out of me if my career depended on my health and a vaccine was mandatory. It would be like playing the lottery with your career.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everybody is vaccinated in that room, everybody is boostered in that room, but everybody is still wearing a mask in that room.

Something is wrong with that picture.

You can still catch covid when you're vaccinated.

You can still spread covid when you're vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I've had two jabs. Never even felt the needle going in.

Got soreness but was a couple of hours later.

This thread is just rubbish. Has common sense died on here, or what?

What were you expecting? You've been on the forums long enough to know what you find here.

😆

The triumph of hope over experience, maybe?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join