It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

and i have said from the start if you dose the entire world some people will have side effects, VERY VERY few people.

thats not news.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

When you have more than one person that have died or been sick and having problems for life with the covid jab crap is not a rare, rare case, is too many cases, that will add up eventually.

You just can to digest that fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Vasa Croe

if im in a car with 2 other people and one is wearing a mask, i will be polite and ask if they mind.

this thread shows why i ask people because some people are so hyped up about getting sick its no skin off my teeth to put a mask on

Do you also agree with Muslims asking their wives to always cover their faces? Or is that oppressive?

that is a backwards religion

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And people dying with a tube in their lungs after getting covid with jab are also Hypochondriac, but hey they will die and will not be a problem to you.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

and i have said from the start if you dose the entire world some people will have side effects, VERY VERY few people.

thats not news.

Is this a joke? Side effects from vax trials are very well documented. Novavax's booster trial has very severe side effects. About a third of participants had severe side effects.

This is reason why very few people will take a booster shot unless there is government mandated vax passport that forces them to do so.
edit on 26-9-2021 by ihavethepower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

1300 people out of how many?

you have a better chance of dying in your car than of covid let alone the vaccine

how many people does booze kill EVERYDAY? 225

3700 people die everyday in a car

smoking kills 1300 everyday

thats over 5000 people a day from everyday things, you going to stop using cars or busses?

so everyday almost 5 times as many people die from everyday things, so by your logic you cant drink or smoke or drive or fly or walk across the street etc

edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

if im in a car with 2 other people and one is wearing a mask, i will be polite and ask if they mind.

this thread shows why i ask people because some people are so hyped up about getting sick its no skin off my teeth to put a mask on

Do you also agree with Muslims asking their wives to always cover their faces? Or is that oppressive?

that is a backwards religion

LOL! You are a piece of work!

Yet here we are with you asking others if you should cover your face.

The irony with you is astounding.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

1300 people out of how many?

you have a better chance of dying in your car than of covid let alone the vaccine

how many people does booze kill EVERYDAY? 225

3700 people die everyday in a car

smoking kills 1300 everyday

thats over 5000 people a day from everyday things, you going to stop using cars or busses?

Fat, unhealthy, immunocomrpomised people die every day too....they have for a long time....don't blame a virus that hardly has any effect on healthy people.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

no i think people need to be vaccinated or stay away from people who are.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

vaccines are for heard immunity, that means the better part of that group needs to be vaxed for the virus to lose its foot hold.

link   

That is your opinion. You cannot force your opinion on others.

link   

Cool...then stay in your home. Simple solution if that is how you feel.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

you should google typhoid mary

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

if your okay passing a virus that might not kill you to a kid or an old person or someone who is immunocompromised than that's you

I don't want to get people sick.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Their is no logic to statement above its about as nonsensical as I've seen.

If one has to avoid non-vaxxed when vaxxed why would one think the vax even works. What's the point.

link   
a reply to: ihavethepower

how am i forcing anything on anyone?

i think it is childish and selfish to not help protect the people around you, even if it helps 1% i would do it for the people i love.

link   

if your okay passing a virus that might not kill you to a kid or an old person or someone who is immunocompromised than that's you

And you are as righteous as Jesus

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How are you NOT understanding this? It is even reported in every single scientific paper out there.....EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VACCINE YOU CAN STILL GET COVID AND STILL PASS IT TO OTHERS!

This is a maddeningly stupid conversation with what appears to be someone that has no clue what they are talking about.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

How are you NOT understanding this? It is even reported in every single scientific paper out there.....EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VACCINE YOU CAN STILL GET COVID AND STILL PASS IT TO OTHERS!

This is a maddeningly stupid conversation with what appears to be someone that has no clue what they are talking about.

Correct. Injected vax does not prevent infection. To do that you need inhaled vax. Which Pfizer blocked. Pfizer needs forever pandemic to make forever money.
edit on 26-9-2021 by ihavethepower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

if you all are okay with passing a virus to people because you scared that just shows who you are and the fact you only care about you.

what if im vaxed and my kid cant get it and you slither in with covid and get my kid sick?

that makes you feel like a rebel?

get a clue

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join