It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thankyou for taking the time to share the history-based information, and food for thought ETMN.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Quadrivium
You may very well be right but there are still a little less than half of the population supporting the commies and Soreazz's

Let me add I do not want a war I am scared it may be inevitable.....

Until a leader emerges with a plan of action, we should all be patient.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Telegram post lists 29 soccer players and coaches, referees and linesmen who have had heart attacks recently!

It made me think:

Is one of the aims of the Vax to stop people being able to run away/escape from a planned FEMA round up?

Are these soccer players in a single country and have all received the same vaccine?

Staggeringly unsettling information Rel.

Will do a quick check to see if there is an online "soccer community" forum. These attacks/deaths have to be a major topic right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Interesting point dask... there are old die-hards who hate change and always keep with the same hairstyles/watch straps/debate tactics...

...then there are the more with-it who realise those have gone out of fashion, or that change is good!

You've seen often enough in this thread that I'm happy to accept when I'm wrong, and say so.

Noone has yet convinced me that that is the case.

The 2014 picture the watch debate came from is obviously important, it's now been brought up 2 or 3 times in the thread!

It intrigues me that you haven't sought to counter the points about the coronavirus/spike protein picture, nor the Fang Fang one.

Am I an old die-hard? Or more with it and adaptable to change? A bit of both, and I have the same stubborn streak as you from time to time.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, the telegram post links urls for various articles. I think they're in various countries but mostly Europe.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
We don't have to convince you for you to be wrong.

Think about it, you have maybe 10%-12% of the side of a watch with 3 buttons and a different strap. A watch like probably thousands in the world yet you are bending over backwards to have it mean something.

I don't care about the pictures, the virus seems straightforward. That is what they were researching to use as a vector against ebola. Some blurry pic of some asian lady doesn't need countering.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Ok, so what about all the humans that lived before now, before Q, was there a war for their minds, I mean without Q they probably all lost their minds, right?

edit on 2-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No, the war has been going on for a very long time, hence our ability to communicate with common language without geographical constraints.

From the 1928 book ‘Propaganda’ by Edward Bernays:

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.“

Or how about the 1895 book ‘ The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind’ by Gustave Le Bon:

“The present epoch is one of these critical moments in which the thought of mankind is undergoing a process of transformation.
Two fundamental factors are at the base of this transformation. The first is the destruction of those religious, political, and social beliefs in which all the elements of our civilisation are rooted. The second is the creation of entirely new conditions of existence and thought as the result of modern scientific and industrial discoveries.“

edit on 2/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
OK So this is hitting the rounds right now.

A sword wielding man in “full ninja garb” launched a surprise nighttime attack on an Army Special Operations unit in California — injuring two soldiers before he was finally arrested, officials said.

The bizarre ambush took place just after 1 a.m. on Sept. 18 at the Inyokern Airport in Kern County, north of Los Angeles, Army Special Operations Aviation Command spokesman Maj. Jeff Slinker confirmed to Stars and Stripes.

I'm sorry but this has to be a cover for something else. I mean really?

An officer out for a late-night cigarette was approached by “an unknown person wearing full ninja garb” wielding a katana, according to an incident report first posted on social media.

“Do you know who I am?” the so-called ninja asked the staff sergeant, who replied that he did not, the document states.

“Do you know where my family is?,” the man then asked the sergeant, who again answered no.

The “ninja” then slashed the officer with his sword, hitting his knee and legs and striking his phone, according to the report.

So was base security called?

The sergeant fled across the parking lot trying to evade the attacker, barricading himself inside of the administration building, where he and a captain locked all the doors and called 911 for help, the document states.

But the assailant began punching and kicking at the doors and windows and threw a large piece of asphalt through the window, hitting and injuring the captain, before fleeing.

When he was found, the “ninja,” identified by police as 35-year-old Gino Rivera, flashed his weapon at law enforcement officers, according to the Kern County Sheriff’s Office.

Cops from the Ridgefield Police Department fired non-lethal rounds at Rivera, but proved ineffective as he continued to run. Officers caught up to Rivera and tased him, at which point he dropped the sword and was taken into custody.

I mean if this isn't something encoded as a hit against Japan, or anything like that, what the hell kind of state is our military in? I mean the public wouldn't have to fear these guys coming to take us away, all we need to do is dress up in a Halloween costume. Geesh... This has to have another meaning. Does anyone know of anything odd that happened in southern California during this period in time?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that the things mentioned in the second quote, which is made to sound like a bad thing:

The first is the destruction of those religious, political, and social beliefs in which all the elements of our civilisation are rooted.

Fit perfectly with the part in the first quote that says:

In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses.

A little contradiction there and even more ironic that it was brought up in a thread titled, in part, god wins.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I don’t think you’ve assimilated the information correctly, I see no contradiction.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I just pointed it out.

One author is saying religious, political, and social beliefs are mind control and the other is saying they are good and that upon which "all the elements of our civilisation are rooted" and that the mind controllers are trying to destroy them to replace them with "entirely new conditions of existence and thought as the result of modern scientific and industrial discoveries".

I'd say the former sounds a bit more like an anarchist while the latter more like a conservative.

I also think it is interesting that 125 years ago they were making the same conservative argument.

edit on 2-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: imthegoat

well... yes and no.

When two or three jump in you can clearly see what the talking point they were given is all about.

Every time they come in swinging together you should know that we have hit a nerve.

On this current exchange ... the watch is obviously important ... and therefore they will try to muddy the waters ... as they have been trying.

When this happens you need to ask yourself, why is this important to 'them.'

P

Or I can simply think that it's not important enough to have paid shills wandering the threads. I don't accuse anyone of being a shill and accept that fact that some people just have different opinions than I do, and that's okay. That's a sentiment long gone in society, obviously.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Damn! They tased him, Bro

Feel bad for the Staff Sergeant, encountering a violent idiot like that.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Let me add I do not want a war I am scared it may be inevitable.....

Q was telling us let the experts handle the war. We need to take care of our house and our neighbors. It is happening now. We pray they don't need us to do more than take care of ourselves and neighbors till the dust settles.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I was looking at the federal budget the other day and I was really surprised at the big ticket expenses. HHS and Moderna. All the money that is going into big pharma and “build back better.” What if this is a big heist? You know who did this the last time? Obama, with the recovery act. Tomorrow night is research time. About this and the “keystone.”

You know what’s funny? I’ve always thought that the guys that made South Park were white hats. There are some serious messages in their show. Like the time Obama was elected, but he only did so that he could pull of a heist.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(South_Park)

The Marxist goal for global takeover of every nation was to

"Bankrupt the target country financially and morally"

I think we are there now. It is the Marxist who stole the last so many elections. Sidney Powell thinks since 2001. I think since a long time before that.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Actually if you had read either book you would see they both touch on the same subjects.

Just because the intent is to revolutionise our thinking into a more orderly society doesn't change the fact we have people pulling the strings. It clearly states the old traditions will be manipulated and replaced by the new scientific and industrial establishments, sound familiar?

I think you've missed the point.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sidney Powell thinks since 2001. I think since a long time before that.

I agree with you. Powell needs to look back to 1963 at least. What we see today is powerful and with great reach because it is the fruition of many decades of infiltration and undermining.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Sidney Powell thinks since 2001. I think since a long time before that.

I agree with you. Powell needs to look back to 1963 at least. What we see today is powerful and with great reach because it is the fruition of many decades of infiltration and undermining.

Cheers

I think this war has been tried before. 1963 was the last one that was put down.

I could reference Guy Fawkes in 1650 as another one that was put down. It must have been important since the British Empire celebrated it as a special night for a very long time!

Food for thought perhaps. Don't trust what we have been told of history. Or rather, read through your new lens of understanding.

P

new topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join