It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
POP QUIZ... What is this?

Answer

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fascinating post ETMN. It would be interesting to read a summary that describes the delivery system of the "attacks", the symptoms, and what the targets have in common. Is there a reliable article covering these items?

In a summary? Not really in a nutshell as this topic runs very deep stretching back decades with a multitude of conspiracies. The site I linked to has a vast amount of info on such weapons, attacks, symptoms.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Very good post! Are you starting a separate thread with the info?

As you may have noticed I don't start threads nor have the time & ambition to do so. There are a number of ATS threads on this subject and anyone is free to take my posts and turn into a thread.

What we're going through now is nothing new and been occurring for hundreds if not thousands of years. It seems, feels different dependent on your generation because of the Internet and global mass media propaganda. Every so many decades those at the top of the pyramid decide it's time for another Revolution to install another control mechanism. As populations continue to expand and the unquenchable thirst for power grows so do the authoritarian control measures.

Nothing is ever hopeless, but the current situation is dire and bleak depending on one's POV. Social trends tend to move like a pendulum, and while what is going on is not organic but Marxist social engineering, it will swing back with an eventual backlash, albeit only a minority of the brave and sane. Just don't count on space nazis to save you, it is up to us to work out our own salvation. Though it's not being called a Revolution, synonymous with the French Revolution, American Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, 60s cultural revolution, etc., it is a state-sponsored GLOBAL Revolution and NOT a We the people Revolution of a slow & steady power grab process over their populations. Back then they told you it is a Revolution...today minus the violence of Stalin, Mao, Hitler, they don't, but use psychological warfare methods & free stuff/money/ice cream to wear you down and make you submit, often unknowingly until years later when it's too late or no longer matters. The msm talking heads never state the obvious.

Today:
- less overtly violent than past revolutions (so far)
- All other countries with exception of China and India have much smaller populations compared to USA, so different demographic psychological tactics and propaganda war campaign is required on the US. Much smaller countries are a tiny dot on the globalist agenda of total control and can always be taken down later. Meanwhile, the Commonwealth nations seem to be in competition with each other on who can go full retard. AUS is definitely winning. Alot of coordination going on.
- Biggest difference is that it is GLOBAL. I believe 9/11 was a dress rehearsal as many other countries followed the lead of America on implementing various laws of control in the name of keeping us safe.

Imo, WE are living in what seems/feels like a Totalitarian model of a Global Revolution orchestrated by the masters of planet Earth. It's not about Covid, vax, election fraud & audits, etc., and all the daily crap pumped out by every msm network in the world. Nope, it's about our surrender. The elites and their astute groups of intellectuals have been studying demographics and social behaviors for decades and for each and each country they know how hard to drive and pushforth Machiavellian tactics without crossing the thin red line in causing a Peoples revolt-which requires a % of the population vice a small % on twitter/FB. These are people who know and study the past thousand years of history on what worked and what failed based on cultures, values, morals, religion, etc.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ― JFK

^^^Though not guaranteed but the elites know how to prevent as well as cause if they so desire. For now they are doing an excellent job of perception on keeping the masses dazed & confused which for them is more easily managed vice mass violence.

The ruling-class push real hard, then stop pushing, then push hard again - over and over again. This is a mind control tactic, when people say no, it does no good to continue pushing because the people will only continue to push back. But if you let off, give out a few 'treats' and then push again, then let off, then push again, you will wear people out and eventually you will push them over.

Some of the elites may be taking pointers from Bertrand Russell's thinking among many others in that same camp.

Don't give up the non-violent fight because once all the dissent has been eliminated it will all become much worse for a period of time. We will win some and they will win some.

We or those that want their freedoms back or just be left alone, perhaps must breakout of this matrix and create our own independent culture with a series of institutions and interactions that are independent of the state. Tough challenge and on the flip-side by 2030-31 none of this may matter as normalcy will have achieved the desired effect on the majority and life will go on, albeit different, but most people won't notice because of creeping normalcy aka landscape amnesia and others will adapt and learn to compromise. Much of the world population has had 20 solid years of propaganda on molding minds how to think and remain passive. Yes, there will be negatives as always, but will also be positives (Duality has been around since the dawn of man) and will continue in the years to come, generation to generation.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I saw a lady the other day at the grocery store. She was fully outfitted in the hysteria garb, gloves, extreme mask, all white clothes including shoes. She proceeded to clean her cart, but not just the handles. She brought her own wipes, although already provided by the store, and proceeded to wipe the entire interior, bottom and sides and also cleaned underneath.
Then she went through the store wiping down all of the goods that she placed in her cart.
Of course all of the goods are handled by the cashier so I guess she has to wipe them down again when she brings them home. Then who knows what she plans to do with the bags.
Meanwhile I watched people opening the fresh spice packets smelling and feeling them. I have no idea how she plans to deal with that.

I guess what I am saying is that one cannot predict where people are picking up the virus. It could be anywhere even if people do not leave their homes. Amazon delivery, flowers from a friend, medicine deliveries ect.

We can't go around terrified of everything. I have had two neighbors pass away and many others seriously ill. Fortunately the hospital is now treating with Ivermectin and so help is finally here. Many elderly neighbors passed away as well, maybe from the virus, maybe from stress and isolation or other factors.
We need to keep positive and light the way for others who are lost in the weeds.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I agree. But still. The USPS always had some weird exception to everything. Using them would be both efficient and diabolical.

Regarding engraving on the back of the watch (from another post), that might be unlikely because, for example, this watch has a glass back.

Did we ever figure out what the keystone is? I tried to post this already and my phone wouldn’t post. I think that may be what we are missing. I don’t think the keystone is an actual physical keystone or anything known as a keystone. I think it is the comment thread for all of our questions. What or who everything leads back to. The one thing we don’t really know…

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
I saw a lady the other day at the grocery store. She was fully outfitted in the hysteria garb, gloves, extreme mask, all white clothes including shoes. She proceeded to clean her cart, but not just the handles. She brought her own wipes, although already provided by the store, and proceeded to wipe the entire interior, bottom and sides and also cleaned underneath.
Then she went through the store wiping down all of the goods that she placed in her cart.
Of course all of the goods are handled by the cashier so I guess she has to wipe them down again when she brings them home. Then who knows what she plans to do with the bags.
Meanwhile I watched people opening the fresh spice packets smelling and feeling them. I have no idea how she plans to deal with that.

I guess what I am saying is that one cannot predict where people are picking up the virus. It could be anywhere even if people do not leave their homes. Amazon delivery, flowers from a friend, medicine deliveries ect.

We can't go around terrified of everything. I have had two neighbors pass away and many others seriously ill. Fortunately the hospital is now treating with Ivermectin and so help is finally here. Many elderly neighbors passed away as well, maybe from the virus, maybe from stress and isolation or other factors.
We need to keep positive and light the way for others who are lost in the weeds.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bernie math is, well, not even CommonCore good.

435 House
100 Senate

535 Total.

Bernie has 258. Even by CommonCore standards that's just strange math given he just decided the "other side's" 277 votes don't matter because only two matter???

Bernie math = CommieCore math, but he has a "summer camp" so it is okay.

I really wish the government had shutdown.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm wondering if any other countries have cargo ships sitting off shore like we do. Not sure where I would look for it. Me and several other of my friends and family have been flagged for showing this on FB. I am not tech savvy as most of y'all.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

I am also wondering if some of these screen shots are kind of a wake-up call to bring the amount of shipping going on to everyone's attention and how much little time we take to investigate it. Look at the Evergiven issues in the Suez Canal, the other Q drops about watch the water and the drops with names we thought were actual people but also the names of ships. I remember when some of the ship tracking was going on, Africa has lots of ships always off it's coast, many of them are ghost ships where they either have no tracking info or their GPS coordinates had a discrepancy from what was showing on the screen and where they were supposed to be.

An interesting thing to find out would be are these ships able to be tracked? Do we know their destinations and are they actually in the place they are supposed to be in? Could this be an indication of something else going on unrelated to "normal" shipping operations? With the amount of ships sitting out there what are they shipping, and do they allow ships to bump ahead in line if they contain perishable items?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
www.marinetraffic.com...:-12.0/centery:24.8/zoom:2

Not really seeing anything too different about the situation in the US compared to the rest of the world.
edit on 1-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If you take BS Q as a given, what's your back-up plan?

Back-up plan for what?

Wait, you voted for Biden?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Big deal?

Justice Brett Kavanaugh has tested positive for Covid-19 although fully vaccinated since January.

His positive test comes just three days before the Supreme Court’s next term is due to begin and they resume in-person arguments for the first time amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

All of the other justices were present inside the courtroom on Friday for Barrett’s swearing in.

Barrett was joined outside the court by Chief Justice John Roberts following the investiture ceremony.

They were pictured walking down the steps of the high court together before Barrett was greeted by her husband, Jesse M. Barrett.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I saw something interesting that you all might, too.

I went to the UPS store this morning and outside was a very loud, exuberant man of color, talking on a cell phone, in French. As I situated my bike, two more young lads came out to join him, all looking crisp in new jeans, white sneakers, polo shirts. They laughed loudly, speaking with each other, draping their arms around each other, gaily.

I told my husband, and his question was, who's paying for this? Indeed, who is.

We are in Denton, TX. A crossroads and a county that plays a big role in elections. Just sayin"

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wait, you voted for Biden?

I'm not american, so no.

Not sure what that has to do with not believing in Q and a need for a back-up plan because of that.

edit on 1-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
USPS Service Suspension to Australia

The U.S. Postal Service has TEMPORARILY suspended First Class Package International Service (as of September 3, 2021) and Priority Mail International (as of September 17, 2021) delivery to Australia due to carrier issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Things are getting truly bizarre.

Even domestically we are being told to expect mail delivery slowdowns.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, bizarre, paranoia and downright scary...

Is China sending a message? It’s interesting that this is getting no air time in the U.S.

From Sichuan to Sydney: Chinese long-range rocket soars over Australian skies

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — A boomerang-shaped flare that was filmed shooting through the skies above Sydney at around 6:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday (Sept. 28), has been identified as belonging to a Long March 3B rocket that blasted off from China earlier that day.

Many observers on the ground mistook it for a UFO or a missile attack before astrophysicist Brad Tucker identified the plume as coming from a Long March 3B long-range Chinese rocket, according to a NewsHub report.

Meanwhile, the Red Dawn Space program in Mexico...

Russia, Mexico ink agreement on peaceful space cooperation (from Russian news agency Tass)

Mexico and Russia have sealed an intergovernmental agreement on cooperation in space exploration, the Russian embassy to the Latin American country wrote on Facebook on Wednesday.

Going to ink this one as some Russian smug humor surprises toward Biden Administration. Mexico would be an ideal location (equatorial positioning) for Russia to develop space launch facilities in cooperation with Mexican gov't right in America's backyard. Burritos from space.😂🙄

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I will just add that there is no physical way to escape this matrix except through death. There is no physical sanctuary anywhere in this reality to escape the prison. It's mental enslavement....a mind virus. The only way out is through expansion of mind. We must take back control over our own minds in order to reshape our own thoughts and our belief systems. When we take back our minds, we can then reprogram our new reality. It's not an easy process but it's the only way

edit on 1-10-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Apparently you have achieved that State and frame of mind, because you seem so relaxed this year.

Congratulations!
edit on 10/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Do I seem relaxed? I don't know if I would use the word "relaxed". I have a deepseated rage that sits in the very heart of my soul. It screams out every day to be free from this torture. I'm fighting like hell to get my mind back but this world's done a number on me. Its claws are securely dug in and its not letting go. My inner demons are kicking my ass. I'm *here* but am I really here? Am I sane? Not even in the vicinity

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We all suffer from the mind virus. Even if the entire planet was flooded and washed clean leaving only one man and one woman to repopulate the earth. As long as they have the mind virus then they will pass it down to all their descendents and this whole corrupt system will be reconstructed and start the evil all over again. The corruption is a projection of the corrupted mind

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join