It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
You took that blowing off steam comment rather personal, but the truth is that a lot of people are doing just that. Maybe you and some people you know are not. If the shoe doesn't fit, why are you trying to put it on?

You introduced civil war and hunting (wink,wink) and buying toys (wink,wink). What is one supposed to think, especially with the I don't want to say too much comment in another post, if not, RQ is getting ready (aka prepping) for this civil war they are talking about?

All I can say is that my head is not filled with your worries and your comments show what some of them are. Sorry if I don't give them the importance you feel they deserve but I just don't feel it.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The war is for our minds, those who lose likely won't even know they were in a fight.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
Thank you!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was looking at the federal budget the other day and I was really surprised at the big ticket expenses. HHS and Moderna. All the money that is going into big pharma and “build back better.” What if this is a big heist? You know who did this the last time? Obama, with the recovery act. Tomorrow night is research time. About this and the “keystone.”

You know what’s funny? I’ve always thought that the guys that made South Park were white hats. There are some serious messages in their show. Like the time Obama was elected, but he only did so that he could pull of a heist.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(South_Park)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ꓘultsure ꓘonstructs ꓘhaos.

Continuing with the Bizarro world...Amazon's Updated ToS...

AWS Service Terms

WTF is going on?! The Zombie Apocalypse is nigh?👀🙄🤔
Next to nobody (except lawyers) reads these thesis length ToS's anymore and perhaps Amazon stuck that in as a test.

George Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead' premiered October 1, 1968.

The bizarre deaths of the Gerrish family in Devil’s Gulch (updated today)

John Gerrish, his wife, Ellen Chung, and their one-year-old daughter Miju, were found dead on Monday, August 16, 2021, near Devil’s Gulch in the Sierra National Forest, along with their pet dog, Oski.
John Gerrish, 45, was from Lancashire, in the U.K., and moved to the US several years ago, working as a software engineer for Google in San Francisco. He had worked for Google for 15 years, starting in the London office in 2006.

Maybe not so bizarre given the location, but even the dog?!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I keep hoping someone like an exmilitary general or someone with the organizational skills that could pull together several hundred thousand patriots. With that number peacefully converging on Washington an demanding change. Probably just be another Jan 6. COS has a pretty good push. I wonder if that would be what it takes? I am hoping TEXIT will succeed. Get the hell out of this evil union.at this moment I just wish our dear gov abbot had the acorns to secure our damn border. I thought more of him than what he is allowing to happen on the TX border.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
What do you think that means?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

well... yes and no.

When two or three jump in you can clearly see what the talking point they were given is all about.

Every time they come in swinging together you should know that we have hit a nerve.

On this current exchange ... the watch is obviously important ... and therefore they will try to muddy the waters ... as they have been trying.

When this happens you need to ask yourself, why is this important to 'them.'

P

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I like that analogy of a mind virus. That's what it feels like to me as well. I do think you are sane we are just being hit from every angle possible and the chaos makes us feel helpless or at least that's what it feels like to me. I'm really surprised that I've been able to contain the way I actually feel on the inside. I think about what is happening in the world constantly and I get ill with people who don't..... This has been helping me at night so I can get some sleep maybe it will help you.
Its the hedge of thrones prayer. I say it for my friends and family as well. It was a prayer that Job used to prayer to keep demons from influencing his children. His children got angry over it because they stopped having fun....lol
God please rebuke and bind satan and place a hedge of thorns around me so that no demon, creature, or human can negatively influence my life. Please God make yourself the only gatekeeper to the hedge. Amen

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not seen this mentioned yet... and it could relate to KU posts on Edward Snowden:

Gateway Pundit article:

U.S. Court Vindicates Patriot Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden is a patriot. He is not a traitor. He is a legitimate whistleblower and, in a surprising decision last September, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit:

Said the warrantless telephone dragnet that secretly collected millions of Americans’ telephone records violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and may well have been unconstitutional.

Snowden was somewhat shocked by the outcome. He posted the following on Twitter:
"“I never imagined that I would live to see our courts condemn the NSA’s activities as unlawful and in the same ruling credit me for exposing them. . . . The Supreme Court once said, “It is difficult for the People to accept what they are prohibited from observing.” That’s why I blew the whistle in the first place: the public has a right to know decisions that redefine the territory of their rights."

Interesting that the article came out October 1st, 2021 but the Court decision was "last September" implying 2020.

43 KU "snowden" posts

In particular I'd note that #3020, 3021, 3022, 3024 are all on Mar 10 2019, which all encode Oct 2nd and 3rd!

Also of note:
#3691:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6c75be No.7517965 📁
Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Oct 1st, date of article above.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This Telegram post lists 29 soccer players and coaches, referees and linesmen who have had heart attacks recently!

It made me think:

Is one of the aims of the Vax to stop people being able to run away/escape from a planned FEMA round up?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Still, Caled brought the pic with the light colored stitching.

Explain that.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Why.

I love what people are doing here but I also know what a confusion attack is and how it operates.

Q is using this form to teach and is a great teacher. We are learning and we have all learnt a great deal since Q started.

Trying to unravel it all now is difficult because the operation is designed specifically to prevent us (and the enemy) from doing so.

You have always provided much information ... but unknowingly.

P

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Why.

Because it was your claim.

I saw raised rectangles, someone else said they were lugs that were shaped differently and Caled put the last nail in the coffin with the other pic showing the band had stitching in a lighter color.

The watch is not important and a couple of us gave an opinion on what we saw. People calling every difference of opinion an attack is kinda pathetic.
edit on 2-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Because it was your claim.

BS! I haven't claimed anything! I have not commented on da watch.

P

edit on 2/10/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Again, because I couldn't resist...

It is unlikely that a leather watch strap from 2014 was still in a fit state in 2019 (first Q watch post), especially one with stitching broad enough to be visible.

People replace watch straps all the time.

...and just for fun... imagine how many anons would have been counting the stitches in the strap if it was still the one with white stitching?
edit on 2-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
BS! I haven't claimed anything! I have not commented on da watch.

Don't lie, it is right there:

On this current exchange ... the watch is obviously important

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You are really reaching now.

What is this need you have for the watch to be the same? Seems unhealthy.

Besides, why wouldn't the band, if it was in need of repair, not be replaced with a similar one?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
On the 'Watch the Water' front, surely this has been covered already, but my favourite 'proof', is that water has to be contained. Guess you know where I'm going with this, it has to find it's LEVEL.

Time needs to be contained on a clock ?

Just saw the new blockbuster, 'Free Guy', (kind of like The Truman Show for gamers), interesting bit at 54 minutes in,(sorry can't link), looking out across a level sea/water, Ryan Reynolds character screams 'It's all a lie', followed shortly after with a picture of the globe earth.

Quoting myself, sorry about that ! Just hoping for a confirm that this angle has been discussed, (know it was briefly discussed last thread).

What is the biggest wake-up call ? Maybe that you don't live where you were told you do ? Not trying to derail and I believe now that this is what Q means on watch the water. This will wake the masses!

Oh yeah, that film, Free Guy, the globe picture ca. 55 minutes in, was damaged around one edge.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join