It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well if true my stockpile should be good for a while.
If not then no need to buy tp for a couple years win win.
Decent supply for a saturday at the wal mart lots of "re arranging and renovations" everyone complaining cause they don't know where stuff is. I rarely go (2nd time this year) and found everything with ease.
Lots of stuff waiting to be put out.
Went to self check out so going to have to bill them for my services.
12-02-2021

edit on 10/2/2021 by CrazyFox because: A lil humor to spite any doom and gloom

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Would you please provide a link to this. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If this is true then it takes things to a whole new level of CDC decides if you're allowed your new born baby:

Dr Afzal Niaz M.D. tweet

Had enough yet?? #COVID19 #VAX #NY
Quote Tweet
DR AFZAL NIAZ M.D, M.B.B.S (King Edward) ,FRCS
@DRAFZALNIAZ2
· Oct 1
New Forced Control: NYU Langone and other Hospitals in New York and Long Island are Forcing that if the Parent is not VAXXED they will not release Babies From NICU to Parents or after birth as per CDC Guidelines. You Need to Show VAX-Passport to see your own New Born Baby.

When it comes to resisting tyranny, everyone draws the line in a different place.

But if people don’t draw the line at control of their own bodies and possession of their kids, then there is no line.

We have seen how the Covid pandemic and the associated vaccine can plausibly serve many agendas.

It’s beginning to look like one of those agendas is not only to force people to take the vaccine but also to intentionally provoke people to fight against taking the vaccine.

What if the pro-vaccine propaganda and the anti-vaccine propaganda are two hands of the same beast? What better way to sow division than to create an issue that is supposedly life or death and then create a robust opposition? The enforcement measures are becoming so over-the-top draconian that they will inevitably elicit forceful resistance. People can only be pushed so far.

Either there is some reason we still haven’t identified as to why the vaccine is so damn important, or expected rebellion is another essential aspect of the controller's plan.

I have mentioned that ambiguity is what characterizes so many current events. It is like two sides are intentionally created, with powerful forces pushing each opposite narrative. The pressure mounts. The conflict drags on unresolved. The issues are critical. People are forced to choose sides.

It creates pain and fear, provokes base instincts, divides and weakens each country. It paves the way for an “order out of chaos” scenario. The public are ripe for some profound reorganization to take over, relieve the pressure, and “fix” things.

Will it be the idealistic reorganization that Q envisions or the totalitarian reorganization that the New World Order envisions?

Or is that just another false dichotomy out of which some seemingly practical, middle of the road solution emerges that proves to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
edit on 10/2/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

edit on 10/2/2021 by cimmerius because: OCD

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Here you go.
twitter.com...

It is kinda strange that he misspelled Kandahar with a Q instead of a K.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110

Check out Ezra's response. Still trust him? Inversion can be a B sometimes.

Old Lin may have been snookered by someone looking to discredit him. If one wanted to use CGI, one would have CGI'd missiles or drones to avoid the problem of what to do with the passengers.
As soon as CGI plus explosives are part of the equation, complications and the risk that things fail goes way up. It is far simpler to get the crazies to fly the planes into the buildings. If you like, you can claim that they were directed into the towers by remote control. This plan had minimum moving parts and believable suicidal terrorists that can't be interrogated. A 767 aircraft loaded with fuel provides more punch than any non-nuke cruise missile. Whether the towers collapse or not is not important to the overall plot of starting a war to control Afghanistan plus whatever else the plotters wanted to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Here you go.
twitter.com...

It is kinda strange that he misspelled Kandahar with a Q instead of a K.

In the native Pashto language the city is spelled with a Q.

Not the first time EAC has gone off the reservation... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
I'm not saying I buy into the CGI theory. But Ezra's response? Could anyone sound more like a deep state pawn? No one believes that garbage narrative anymore. Only imbeciles.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
YAUUFATWWTPWSCYWCTO PRESIDENT OBAMA 2015 YAUU FAT WWT PWS CY WC TO led here
so the first one is a big clue lol

Mirrored
OCTWYCSWPTWWTADUUAY Or when entered like this OCT WY CSWP TWW TAD U UAY led here energy

capetown ?

The gematria is interesting moreso in english hope your head is feeling better I rub massage butter for sore muscles purchased at a farmers market and the results have been great
WTH is NERC (06)

The vision for the Electric Reliability Organization Enterprise, which is comprised of NERC and the six Regional Entities, is a highly reliable and secure North American bulk power system. Our mission is to assure the effective and efficient reduction of risks to the reliability and security of the grid.

a reply to: Guyfriday

edit on 10/2/2021 by CrazyFox because: lil ref

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

How Moderna Makes and Delivers Personalized Cancer Vaccines (May 2019):

Cancer vaccine strategies get bigger and better (1999)

HSPPC-96: a personalised cancer vaccine (May 2001)

Biology dogma: (2013 TEDx vid) Stephane Bancel talk on DNA -- mRNA -- proteins. The biotech industry has made wonders for patients in the last 30 years making recombinant proteins, like EPO and insulin. What if mRNA could be a drug and the body could make its own missing proteins on demand?

Merck, Moderna to Develop mRNA-Based Personalized Cancer Vaccines (June 29, 2016)

Merck and Moderna reason that the vaccines can work with checkpoint inhibitor therapies, including Merck’s marketed anti-PD-1 therapy Keytruda® (pembrolizumab). The partners also plan to use Moderna’s rapid-cycle-time, small-batch manufacturing technique, designed to enable the company to supply vaccines tailored to individual patients within weeks.

How Moderna is using Amazon cloud to produce personalized cancer vaccines (Jan 15, 2020)

Moderna is using the “software of life” to help develop treatments for diseases, including one that can be a $5 billion opportunity, CEO Stephane Bancel told CNBC.

“We have a phase two study going on where we are designing every product for every patient” to personalize cancer treatments, he said in a “Mad Money” interview.

Moderna Announces Clinical Updates on Personalized Cancer Vaccine Program (11/11/20)

“This study demonstrates the ability of Moderna’s mRNA personalized cancer vaccine to elicit clinical activity when given in combination with pembrolizumab."

What a novel idea...💰🤡

Moderna shares rise after company reveals single-shot vaccine booster for Covid and flu (9/9/21)

And on and on. 40+ years of cancer research boils down to 💰💰💰 & gain of function gene therapy, that likely started with Dr. Joshua Lederberg.

"A great majority of the population looks on with complete indifference as the medical papacy assumes ever greater proportion, worming its way into the most diverse fields — for instance, intervening extensively in children’s education, in school life, and staking a claim here to a certain form of therapy.”
― Rudolf Steiner, 1924

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Does this seem odd?

t.me...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Regarding splitting the country, that’s a fool’s solution. It can never succeed. This is a global war. We have to win. Fully. No war is won from a defensive position.

I agree that this is a global war and that we have to win. Play along with me because I am seriously contemplating possible solutions. Let's assume Q is not what we all hope and that patriots are not in charge. How do we win this global war?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Telegram post lists 29 soccer players and coaches, referees and linesmen who have had heart attacks recently!

It made me think:

Is one of the aims of the Vax to stop people being able to run away/escape from a planned FEMA round up?

Are these soccer players in a single country and have all received the same vaccine?

Staggeringly unsettling information Rel.

Will do a quick check to see if there is an online "soccer community" forum. These attacks/deaths have to be a major topic right now.

I just came in at this point so not sure if anyone else had mentioned it but I had started to keep a list of sports players being affected and didn't keep up after even a couple days as it seemed too many to be coincidence. It has hit american college football with an inordinate number of deaths as well as other sports. There have also been a lot of cases of collapse during practice and games that don't lead to death.

Brett Roat - Coach Chicago Fury Hockey
Francis Perron - Gee Gees Football born 1996
Mason Bridegan - Tennis Oaklahoma born 1996 sudden cancer
Jimmy Hayes - Former Bruin Hockey age 31 died aug. 23rd 2021
Jake Ehlinger Football May 6 2021
Christian Blandini Volleyball 20 years old. Died sept. 9 2021

I took out a few that were car accident, possible suicide, possible drug overdose but

And I found this article.

gareth icke sports deaths

Editing to add this article dated 2012, so maybe it has always been a problem but combined with the fact that the vaccines have been linked to heart issues particularly in young men we likely will see more of it.

Globe and Mail
edit on 3-10-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Anyone going against the OS is labeled a lunatic.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kind of like we never figured out how to spell the name of [Kh][Q][G]addafi. The guttural syllables don't distinguish well.

Cheers
edit on 3-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

What intrigues me is why Cohen personally attacked Wood in his comment. He could have simply stated something like, "the facts do not support Mr. Wood's assertion".

I'm tired of public figures acting like overboard *-hats. Self restraint is not that difficult.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I still get bad vibes every time I see that photo of Obama's White House staff, defiantly/angrily posing for a "goodbye" group photo, after Trump beat Hillary.

You'd think they would look more grateful and satisfied after spending 8 years (two terms) making America in Obama's image.

But nope. They looked like they were totally ripped-off and had achieved nothing. Very eerie.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It has a "F U, America" vibe. Poor deportment for government employees.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Maybe a component of "The Great Awakening" is simply being made MORE aware of how prevalent some events are, what certain people are doing, how things are all connected, etc..

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

It has a "F U, America" vibe. Poor deportment for government employees.

Cheers

I hope "they" are too far gone, in too deep, to be rescued by anyone. It's glorious watching the Biden administration crash and burn, even though America and Americans are suffering through inflation and decreased respect in the world.

Hopefully some actual Democrat-generated 2020 election fraud/cheating will be discovered in AZ/WI/PA/GA over the next few months, so we can officially pronounce the Democrat party as "deceased".

(We need a fingers-crossed emoticon!)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hopefully some actual Democrat-generated 2020 election fraud/cheating will be discovered...

Doesn't Q have everything?

Why are you still trusting someone who talked the talk but never walked the walk?

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join