It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.researchgate.net...
debbie epstein

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Gematria: th3wh17erabb17q questions 1830, 1458, 243

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr
Central Intelligence Agency
Key To Escape The Matrix
Michael Lavaughn Robinson
Mad Respect For The Makers
Can You Handle The Truth
Destroy Mind Control

Youll Never Walk Alone
Forty Fifth President

Qanons Digital Soldiers

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
LOL, aren’t Ham Radio’s how we talk to the past ?!
Sorry just being silly, have pretty much eliminated regular TV, but have watched some movies and foreign tv series over that the last 3 mns that have blown my mind on Netflix ( yeah, I know, got it for Pop’s, decided to try it and it’s been insightful ) Anyway’s a show called “ FreQuency “ explored that plot line, talking to people from the past and how it influences the future, yikes !

Seriously though, from Turkey, Spain, Russia, UK, Italy, Ireland, India, Korea ( “squid games”, ugg..disturbing ) I’ve really seen some incredible glimpses of technology and “ truths” from a different POV....shoot wasn’t confusing language between people one of the most effective “ tricks “ against humanity ? Gotta Love Linnaeus, the botanist that created a universal naming system for plants and animals.

Just might be something to memes and emoticons !

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not related to post ...at all

Rel, √ message - maybe time sensitive ... 404 wise..
excuse the brief interruption .. Will post ....promise
Eta tease above ... What do you SEE ?
A bit more on topics .... dask I agree , after a lot of contemplation, SR certainly is a bit over the top on fear mongering

edit on 9302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Amberatx

Nice find Amberatx and welcome!

I particularly like the avenue of comparing the secret government running Bourne to Greek Gods running humans (e.g. Jason and the Argonauts).

Lurk less!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Freedom Ad twisted into dystopian vax nightmare...

The Florever Purge.🤡🙃

Meanwhile, "Fully Vaxxed Former CNN Contributor Marc Lamont Hill Suffers Heart Attack and is Hospitalized with Blood Clots." Gateway Pundit

Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

Health experts have been left baffled by a big rise in a common and potentially fatal type of heart attack in the west of Scotland.
It is the first cardiology centre in Scotland to deploy new technology that uses infrared lasers and artificial intelligence to measure how much of an artery is diseased and determine the size of stent required.

"Mystery" like the Havana syndrome.🤡

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So..what do you think about the House and Senate putting a temporary bill in place through…October 3. Right before the ten days of darkness that started on October 4?

Edit: Apparently it is December 3?
edit on 9/30/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, replied... I think you'll find response interesting!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MT, replied... I think you'll find response interesting!

Much BIGGER than I thought !

How should this be handled ? People need to see .... Currently device is not user friendly.... Backup and send to contacts then POST ???... This one is crazy lol I don't Need the stars ...fire at will ...

Dashen ...take note

This one is Huge .... Need to handle correctly
Godspeed Brother
Lets take this to the End.... Good job posting below

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It used to be said that a mother's love of a child knows no bounds. Frankly, harshly even, any mother that sends their child to indoctrination camp has no love. I also find it insane that parents ask the wardens of indoctrination camp to change the indoctrination and expect them to listen.

Fact. If the State pays for the education and provides the education, then the State can choose what they want to indoctrinate with and how. Parents should have thought of this before children, as it is totally obvious on every. single. level. that the State does what the State sees fit to do and has for 100 years.

Hell, I went through that system when it was less awful and I know it was indoctrination camp, that is what happens when you have, you know, actual experience with something.

Right now every country not under CCP/Commie control is implementing Divide and Conquer through "race" instead of "class" with the last generation being targeted as the perfect drones. Resistance will be met with severe punishment.

School Boards Ask Biden to Review Threats and Violence as Possible ‘Domestic Terrorism’

A group representing local school boards says the federal government should review violence and threats involving schools to see if they violate federal statutes about domestic terrorism and hate crimes, amid ongoing tension and anger about COVID-19 policies.

In a Wednesday letter to President Joe Biden, the National School Boards Association says statutes like the Gun-Free School Zones Act and the USA PATRIOT Act, a law passed shortly after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon designed to halt terrorism, should be enforced if necessary against crimes and acts of violence targeting K-12 officials. The school board group says the classification of these acts could be “the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.”

Notice the thought process. If there is pushback on anything or anyone, just quickly establish the victim position. So NOTHING the teachers are doing is wrong, they are the real victims in all of this, as such, those who oppose their efforts are the perpetrators = Inversion.

Take the children out of school, stop asking the wardens to give more yard hours and less lockup time, as there is zero reason for them to listen to the slaves. Stop going to anything that fails to support freedom, stop feeding the machine, stop handing the children over to these institutions, take the masks off and get off the knees. Stop complying, stop consenting, stop.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If he was still at CNN, he would have faked getting the vaccine, like all the other high-level people there.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

(I thought you were asking me to post it... apologies if you wanted to wait)

MT, I mailed you an even bigger find in the picture... I think the picture may be the KEYSTONE?

Since you're on tablet, I'll post the detail for folks:

1) MT mailed me this NIH Director's blog article, from Dec 2nd 2014.

It included this picture:

Bigger

1) MT noticed that the screen does NOT show Ebola but instead reads:
NIAID/GSK Chimpanzee Adenovirus Type 3 Vaccine Candidate

I noticed the following...

2) To the upper right of the computer screen are 2 pictures, shown in this blow-up I did:

Bigger

a) Left hand picture shows "The Ebola virus" next to a picture of Coronavirus... complete with SPIKE PROTEINS,

b) Right hand picture shows the woman who is talking to Obama with, what looks like, FANG FANG the spy?
I think the woman talking to Obama is one of the directors we see on TV now as Fauci's lieutenant... can't remember her name,

3) I decided to scour the picture for Wuhan refs (didn't find any yet) and this drew my attention to the watch and strap Barack Obama is wearing. Here's a blow-up:

Bigger

Whilst the resolution isn't great (Can any Photoshop experts help get more detail?)- the watch and strap look to be the watch in KU posts, as shown in this montage:

Bigger

edit on 30-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Viral MarQueting

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey guys need a little help.
I've tried searching and poking around but I cant seem to find a post from yesterday. Maybe you can help? I know it had a few replies, but it isnt showing up in the recent and I guess it has been bumped off the new post already.

It was a very old military training style manual, written in some sort of celtic perhaps? It was in reference to some of the different planets and their vibration and beings status I guess you could say?

The planets were Earth, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter I believe? Neptune and Pluto were also mentioned, but really more as an after thought?

Did anyone catch it, comment on it or have any idea how I can find it? Figured I would ask here before making a post about it.
Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, I took an archive of the site the pictures came from - they were Russian military manuals. Here's the URL.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Those watches don't look the same. Q's watch has two small buttons on either side of the large one and Obama's has two raised surfaces that seem to extend from the band.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Aww mate.... Black Eyed Peas tune you posted... always brings me Good Luck!

Every time it's played, when I've been on the town, low expectations turn into a Mega night of Memories.

Thanks, that made my night almost as much as your article find!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I was waiting for that daskakik... looks to me like a trick of the light and resolution but remember that you are looking at the "raised surfaces" head on; so the depth of the buttons wouldn't stand out.

I think that the ridges that make you think there's raised surfaces, are actually the rims of the 2 buttons!

This is why I noted that we need a photo analysis expert to increase the resolution and get more detail.
edit on 30-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Q watch doesn't have the raised parts. You don't need higher res to see that.

Also, even if it was the same type of watch, it is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Marc Elias, The Dubious Lawyer Of Politicians
Posted on April 25, 2019 by TMH

Marc Elias is the chair of the law firm Perkins Coie. You know that firm because they hired Fusion GPS, then Christopher Steele, the former British spy that eventually gave us that funky Trump dossier.

The Democrat National Committee paid Perkins Coie at least $7 million for legal work on the matter of Fusion GPS. Not to be overlooked, the Obama campaign (OFA) also paid Perkins Coie almost $1 million in 2016 for ‘legal services’. Oh, and the Hillary for America campaign paid Perkins Coie $5.1 in 2016 ad the DNC paid Perkins Coie $5.4 million in 2016.

Okay now that we have that part covered, let us move on to Kamala Harris, shall we? When she launched her presidential campaign, she needed a lawyer. Yup, she hired Marc Elias. He came with high recommendations from Hillary as Elias worked for her campaign and he also worked for the John Kerry presidential campaign. Elias represents the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, the Congressional Committee and oh yeah, the Democratic Governors Association. Pssst, he also represented Al Franken and his 2008 senate campaign. Elias is the legal fixer.

Circling back on Marc Elias whom jumped ship from PC is at the center of this planned coup. Imagine the dirt he has on his creepy clients? Marc Elias was involved in nearly every 2020 Election court case representing the Democrats. 👀

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join