It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not only that, but arming merchantmen will make ALL of them a legitimate target.

Glub, glub.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Perkins Coie was in the McAfee Afterlife drops yesterday. I remembered coming across it a few times and Googling the name.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
John Durham has just issues more subpoenas in his Special Council investigation. Looks like this one deals with Perkins Coie. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So I was scrolling through my pics for a pic I didn't find. But I did notice a trend. This really is NOT meant to be judgmental, only that the theme is obvious. There is a well known tactic that uses mimicry to fit in. If you're new, do as the Romans do and the body matching will ingratiate one to the new tribe. Subtle things work best.

Again, not judgmental. The term "useless eaters" has been used publicly to refer to the pewblick. Sadly the world is monkey see monkey do in many ways, and it should be clear to folks at this point what when they trot out a "culture" or "demographic" or other identified group in a PR move, they are [targeting] them, not for help but for harm. Inversion.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

not really. The dems could just filibuster everything.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

@Stephen McIntyre and @foolnelson have broken down who is redacted in the Sussmann Indictment.

Looks like NY Pravda is getting ahead of the story. Trump Server's Connections to Alfa Bank Produces Fresh Conflict

Note the title, "connections" only that DJT had zero connections to Alpha Bank, so most will read the headline which will reinforce the mind control, which usually means NY Pravda getting ahead of something.

Too many fires for Team Joe. The minute something new arrives on this, watch for Joe to take another shot on a fake set using a mask he wears when he is told to.

Glorious.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

John Durham has just issues more subpoenas in his Special Council investigation. Looks like this one deals with Perkins Coie. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

www.cnn.com...

And DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz has released a report citing how crooked certain aspects of the FBI are.

www.reuters.com...

The liberal media were co-conspirators in all of this. The heads of those networks need to be punished.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Creepy Patent filed by Rockefellers & US govt via NIH in 2018. "The present invention provides methods & compositions for the remote control of cell function based on the use of radiofrequency waves to excite nanoparticles targeted to specific cell types."

Ferritin nanoparticle compositions and methods to modulate cell activity

Now think about Charles Lieber nanobots.

Not to belabor a point that has previously been covered, but it is notable that the two technologies that the techno crowd seem to want everyone to participate in are vaccination and 5G cell service.

It is reasonable to consider the possibility that those two technologies might be designed to work together.

Imagine the ability to kill people or make them ill or dysfunctional at the press of a button.

Local protests or riots could simply be switched off.

There could be radio frequency force-fields around secure locations where no one could enter.

If a city were contaminated with a lethal bio-weapon or radiation, a kill switch could stop anyone from spreading it.

Or if an extinction level disaster were to occur, the elites would not want to go underground and later return topside to a Mad-Max hell-world. They might prefer to wipe the human slate clean above ground and return to repopulate a pristine world.

To control people on a cellular biological level is the ultimate in control.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

So a mix of a few movies, Gamer (smart dust to receive), Kingsmen 1 (chips to cause violence), I am sure I am missing a few others, matrix maybe.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Isn't the headline for that article just great?

Durham issues fresh round of subpoenas in his continuing probe of FBI investigation into Trump, Russia

One would think, reading this, that Durham is investigating Trump and Russia.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
UK Military Wants to Spy on Social Media to Detect “Change in Population Sentiment”

LOL. "Wants to spy"...they been doing it for years.

According to the Ministry of Defence, the 77th Brigade uses “legitimate non-military levers as a means to adapt behaviours of the opposing forces and adversaries.”

The military’s main “adversaries” are now apparently British citizens who complain about lockdown while questioning the efficacy and safety of vaccines.

Flashback on 77th Brigade

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q "Marines"

What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?

Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?

This is maddening!

taskandpurpose.com...

Who the hell would order this investigation?

The military likes Donald Trump more than Joe Biden...by a long shot.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It should be entitled investigation into "Hillary's big lie".

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Deluge on the way...Fox News is reporting this morning that officials in Panama are warning that a caravan of Haitians as large as 60,000 are headed for the US southern border right now through Central America:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Joe Biden hates the darker skinned migrants. He was okay with 1.1 million brown skin migrants coming in illegally.

But did not crack down, and start enforcing some immigration laws, until the Haitians arrived.

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
a reply to: RookQueen

What does that have to do with the SR prediction being true or not?

RQ, to your other post: I'm Guatemalan.

edit on 30-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The very fact that you read RQ's post and replied to it means it definitively IS ON YOUR RADAR!

I was talking about most other people around the world and not just me.

ETA: Also, I may have used that figure of speech incorrectly, we might know about the allegations but it isn't a big deal to most.

edit on 30-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I know, GuateMatey...

I just couldn't resist the opportunity - no hard feelings?

To save space:

I posted about the 18x KC135 Stratotankers yesterday, here.

It appears this was a part of ratcheting tensions up with China after they flew a Long March ICBM low enough over Sydney, Australia for citizens to see in the night sky.

Generally suited to launch space satellites, the firing of this missile, DIRECTLY OVER SYDNEY, was clearly meant to intimidate Australia, and comes on the heels of the announcement by Australia, the UK and the US of a new submarine program which will see Australia equipped with nuclear-propelled submarines.

Had China merely intended to "test" a missile, it would have achieved space orbit long before ever reaching Australia. The fact that it kept it's relatively low altitude from launch inside China, all the way to Australia so it could be SEEN over Sydney, is proof that China meant it to intimidate.

In summary, the U.S. had 20x Stratotankers take off on West Coast in 4 minutes; at 12 second intervals !

These 20 jets were launched in 4 minutes using 12-second Minimum Interval Take-Off (MITO). For those unfamiliar, that's Cold War inbound ICBM (maybe even SLBM) timing, which sends a powerful message.

Bonus - video in the article of the ICBM over Sydney... and pictures of the lined up Stratocasters on the runway.

edit on 30-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Of course there are no hard feelings.

Also, on the topic of that SR post, it seems SR is using these examples of cold war type flexing to do a little fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Rodney Joffe, aka "Max", aka "Tech Executive-1" is a DNS and security industry pioneer who founded a pair of keystone companies - Genuity (Internet company), the world's first commercial Internet hosting company, as well as UltraDNS, the world's first outsourced, cloud-based DNS company.

He is now a fellow at Neustar, a spin-off from Lockheed Martin.

On September 16, 2021, Joffe was pseudonymously referenced as "Tech Executive-1" in the John Durham Special Counsel's indictment of Perkins Coie attorney, Michael Sussmann, and was described as having exploited his access to non-public data to conduct opposition research into potential links between Alfa Bank and the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign.

On September 30, 2021, The New York Times confirmed Joffe's identity as Tech Executive-1 and gives an answer on the data used by the Sussmann, et al. Alfa Bank "researchers" - it was from DARPA.
Other Internet sleuths identified him weeks earlier.

NYTIMES:

The involvement of the researchers traces back to the spring of 2016. Darpa, the Pentagon’s research funding agency, wanted to commission data scientists to develop the use of so-called DNS logs, records of when servers have prepared to communicate with other servers over the internet, as a tool for hacking investigations.

Darpa identified Georgia Tech as a potential recipient of funding and encouraged researchers there to develop examples. Mr. Antonakakis and Mr. Dagon reached out to Mr. Joffe to gain access to Neustar’s repository of DNS logs, people familiar with the matter said, and began sifting them.

There is potential charges against the Alfa Bank research group for using classified gov't data for their own political operation!

USA vs Michael A. Sussman, Case 1:21-cr-00582-CRC, filed 9/16/21.

In fact, and as alleged in further detail below, this statement was intentionally false and misleading because, in assembling and conveying these allegations, SUSSMANN acted on behalf of specific clients, namely, (i) a U.S. technology industry executive ("Tech Executive-I") at a U.S. Internet company ("Internet Company-I"), and
(ii) the Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign (the "Clinton Campaign").

6. Had the FBI uncovered the origins of the relevant data and analysis, and as alleged below, it might have learned, among other things, that (i) in compiling and analyzing the Russian Bank-I allegations, Tech Executive-I had exploited his access to non-public data at multiple Internet companies to conduct opposition research concerning Trump; (ii) in furtherance of these efforts, Tech executive- I had enlisted, and was continuing to enlist, the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract; and (iii) SUSSMANN, Tech Executive- I, and Law Firm-1 had coordinated, and were continuing to coordinate, with representatives and agents of the Clinton Campaign with regard to the data and written materials
that SUSSMANN gave to the FBI and the media.

Speaking of Comms, isn't it interesting how many people involved in weaponizing intel for political intents seem to have HAM radio use as a "hobby" like ole Nellie Ohr.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So CIANN is reporting Durham is looking into PerkinCoie.

I said it the day of the Sussmann indictment and it is proving true: PC is one of the hydra heads.

I said it then: anyone with ties to PC should have fled hour one. They will save themselves at the expense of any and all clients.

The Hydra is NOT made up of the names we know, but those we do not.

This is deep swamp, lawyers ALWAYS protect their own priestly class, for them to go after their own is huge and should be very troubling to those with any sense at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join