It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting find on the timing of the change from the Julian to Gregorian calendar from Britannica.com, highlighted by Whiplash347

The Julian calendar—the prevalent calendar in the Christian world for the first millennium CE and part of the second millennium—was an improvement over the Roman republican calendar that it replaced, but it was 11 minutes and 14 seconds longer than the tropical year (the time it takes the Sun to return to the same position, as seen from Earth). The result was that the calendar drifted about one day for every 314 years.

In its session of 1562–63, the Council of Trent passed a decree calling for the pope to fix the problem by implementing a reformed calendar. But it took another two decades to find a suitable fix and put it into place. After years of consultation and research, Pope Gregory XIII signed a papal bull in February 1582 promulgating the reformed calendar that came to be known as the Gregorian calendar. ...

The most surreal part of implementing the new calendar came in October 1582, when 10 days were dropped from the calendar to bring the vernal equinox from March 11 back to March 21. The church had chosen October to avoid skipping any major Christian festivals. So, in countries that adopted the new calendar, the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi on October 4, 1582, was directly followed by October 15. France made the transition separately in December.

1) 314 years matches the 3:14 time on the watch in #2647

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.

Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

If we were to go back to the Julian calendar on October 4th, next Monday, then we would remain on Oct 4th for TEN DAYS (BREAK?) when the Gregorian calendar 15th would become the Julian 5th?

2) Council of Trent 1563... does #1563 reference it? Yes!

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 99d774 No.1816809 📁
Jun 19 2018 14:48:56 (EST)
Text A
Text B
Text C

Text B missing and takes (4) attempts to recover due to 'glitch'.
Text B supplied in IG report.
How can you obtain Text A & C but somehow the most incriminating (Text B) is lost due to a glitch (recovered later only after classified intel methods applied).
This is the level of corruption we are dealing with.
The American people are NOT STUPID.
Q

Take the 5 lines starting text and add the gematria:
A+B+C+B+B = 1+2+3+3+2 = 10 = days change in calendar!

The timestamp also includes 11 (5+6) and 14.

3) The Julian calendar was 11 mins 14 seconds too long to match the tropical year - which is driven by earth's orbit around the sun... Let's see if #1114 relates to this?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0cd760 No.974537 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:33:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: fda204 No.974444 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:26:49 (EST)
pepe_dancing.png

>>974006
The connection is simply chlorine…not false flag.

Keep in mind that every crumb is not meant to be solved before the event. Some of the drops are things for anons to dig on and make connections with, others are markers for future reference.
>[future proves past]
Some drops are just simply communication to the anons.

What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

>>974444

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

mikeh3t, are you sure you have the right Telegram account account for Keanu Reeves?

I joined this channel with the GREEN CHECKMARK a while ago:
a) It was started on Feb 1st, first post on Apr 21st. Has 22,126 followers.
b) It promotes other respected channels like Whiplash347,
c) It has what appear to be original non public photos,
d) Posted this "17" post on Sep 23rd 1737GMT,
e) Posted this "What America means to me" post on Sep 22nd 1423 GMT,
f) Posted this "! don't want to be..." post on Sep 21st 1642GMT,,
g) Posted this "Many people tried..." post on Sep 18th 03:53GMT,
h) States here that he will lock down channel soon without giving a date, on Sep 19th 1729GMT.

The channel from your post:
a) Was started on Sep 3rd, first post on Sept 26th. Has 55,233 followers,
b) Copied the post in (d) above, on Sep 27th 2112GMT, here,
c) Copied the post in (e) above, on Sep 27th 2234GMT, here,
d) Copied the [post in (f) above, on Sep 27th 1718GMT, here,
e) Copied the post in (g) above, on Sep 27th 1246GMT, here,
f) In different post to (h) above, on Sep 26th 2345GMT, here, says that he will lock down channel in 1 week = Sunday 3rd Oct.

Now it's possible that Keanu runs BOTH channels and the post time differences on each are clues... but if not, then the one you link to is a copycat but has more followers than the original.

edit on 28-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here is an old Reddit thread about fake Keanu accounts:

www.reddit.com...

[snipped]

edit on Tue Sep 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: crossposting to another forum removed

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, it isn't just Fulford saying this. I've heard from a few different "fringe" angles lately that they're about to pull the plug on Biden. And don't look now, but right now the SecDef and a couple other top brass are testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee and they're basically throwing Biden under the bus on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. They're saying that they advised Biden to leave 2,500 troops behind and that they warned that removing all troops would cause the Government to collapse.

Problem is that during an interview with George Stephanopoulos, Biden directly contradicted this and lied through his teeth saying they did neither.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

At the rate things are going, I suspect we may see Biden get 25A'ed before the end of the year.

The REAL money is whether it will be Kamala who becomes acting president, or whether a plane crash or "COVID" or some other event suddenly leaves the VP post vacant some somebody else *cough*Nancy*cough* to become acting president.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
File under "what are the odds?"

Clip

Also...
Planned Parenthood Removes Leana Wen As President After Less Than A Year

Seems like lena loves the death part of her "job" quite a lot,,,, more than the living part it seems. CCP unless proven otherwise.

All the world's a stage, don't fall for it.

This begs the obvious question. Joe is the most popular President of all time, but he can't seem to use his office for a 2 second fake jab, he needs a set erected?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, it isn't just Fulford saying this. I've heard from a few different "fringe" angles lately that they're about to pull the plug on Biden. And don't look now, but right now the SecDef and a couple other top brass are testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee and they're basically throwing Biden under the bus on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. They're saying that they advised Biden to leave 2,500 troops behind and that they warned that removing all troops would cause the Government to collapse.

Problem is that during an interview with George Stephanopoulos, Biden directly contradicted this and lied through his teeth saying they did neither.

For sure.

I noticed they just executed their Commander In Chief in testimony. Unreal

We've seen the press slowly turn on Joe over the last month, this is obviously what is needed to prove the sea change.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Army, Navy Units Set to Transfer to Space Force in October

Eleven Army and four Navy units responsible for communications satellites are slated to be absorbed by the Space Force.

The transfer is slated for Oct. 1 barring a continuing resolution that could delay the process, Chief of Space Operations Gen. John Raymond said at the Air, Space & Cyber conference.

Was this ^^^ the reason for this posted last week? HUFFMAN INTRODUCES BILL TO ABOLISH WASTEFUL SPACE FORCE

Both dated 9-22.

DJT loves Space Force, Team Joe hates Space Force. Trolls think Space Force is stoooooopid "cause like, Star Trek and stuff ain't real." That tells us all we need to know.

Hmm, interesting timing no doubt. Mad Max still suffering from TDS.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Time is short, he said in a 30 minute, closely watched address to the Air Force Association’s Air, Space, & Cyber Conference and the challenges are large. That combination requires a cultural and operational reset across the Air and Space Forces as well as with industry, Congress, allies and other partners.

“While America is still the dominant military power on the planet today, we are being more effectively challenged militarily than at any – any – other time in our history,” he said.

If there was any confusion about the most pressing security concern, Kendall quickly made it clear. “So what are my intentions now that I have this job? At a breakfast on Capitol Hill shortly after I was sworn in, I was asked by Sen. Jon Tester what my priorities were. My answer was that I had three; China, China, and China.”

In all, Kendall mentioned “China” 27 times in the speech compared to a single mention of Russia and Afghanistan three times.
Space Force

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
JUSTICE - No wonder why we can't get any

Time for the Justices to get some Justice

What a mess

131 Federal Judges Broke the Law by Hearing Cases Where They Had a Financial Interest

More than 130 federal judges have violated U.S. law and judicial ethics by overseeing court cases involving companies in which they or their family owned stock.

A Wall Street Journal investigation found that judges have improperly failed to disqualify themselves from 685 court cases around the nation since 2010. The jurists were appointed by nearly every president from Lyndon Johnson to Donald Trump.

About two-thirds of federal district judges disclosed holdings of individual stocks, and nearly one of every five who did heard at least one case involving those stocks.

Alerted to the violations by the Journal, 56 of the judges have directed court clerks to notify parties in 329 lawsuits that they should have recused themselves. That means new judges might be assigned, potentially upending rulings.......

Imagine the money behind political interests - whole system needs a house cleaning

edit on 9282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Seemed obvious to me...

Military leaders saw pandemic as unique opportunity to test propaganda techniques on Canadians, Forces report says

Canadian military leaders saw the pandemic as a unique opportunity to test out propaganda techniques on an unsuspecting public, a newly released Canadian Forces report concludes.

The Canadian Forces also spent more than $1 million to train public affairs officers on behaviour modification techniques of the same sort used by the parent firm of Cambridge Analytica, the company implicated in a 2016 data-mining scandal to help Donald Trump’s U.S. presidential election campaign.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Came across this interesting and relevant article on the globalist scheme of “Build back better” or Great Reset under the Chinese model and by the looks of things 'We The People' cannot even rely on our military to save us. Lengthy well written article, imo, of uncomfortable truths in summary that will definitely darkly resonate profoundly for anyone that has been paying attention outside all the noise.
Red Dragon Rising

Mao Tse-tung: I have the little red book.
Xi Jinping: I have the little red app.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Project 0din? (rolls eryes)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've got a feeling more of this crap will be exposed -

t.me...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=26137340]

Rel, telegram doesn’t verify. The green check mark is part of the name. It doesn’t mean they are verified.

Johnsmith✅
edit on 28-9-2021 by ZoraD1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Navy Installing More Directed Energy Weapons on DDGs, Conducting Land-Based Laser Testing This Year

The Navy has been in parallel working on an Optical Dazzling Interdictor, Navy (ODIN) program, a nonlethal weapon that can confuse instead of shoot down drones, which will become part of the High Energy Laser and Integrated Optical-dazzler and Surveillance (HELIOS) program that Lockheed Martin has been developing since 2018.

Task Force ODIN - Used in Afghanistan, now being used to hunt down pesky domestic terrorists. In 2018, a civilian contractor was fired from MAG Aerospace for displaying a "Kekistan" flag patch on his helmet.

Anywho, yes I know what you're referring to, but who knows...Project ODIN.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not sure about the engineering of that....and the cost.

The theory is open for debate. The cost is easily hidden when the Pentagon loses trillions upon trillions with no explanation.

How about "wildly impractical" then?

But not so unbelievable that it is totally impossible. Yet, I get your drift. I am thinking with lots of money that they don't have to answer to anyone, they can do some research. We already know they can dig some damned big tunnels. I want to know how they start the damn thing that digs and get it to break granite?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Actually there is a verification process, but I can't confirm how valid it is. There will be a blue seal with a check mark, and if you highlight the name you cannot highlight it.

Bigger:

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

a reply to: [post=26137340]

Rel, telegram doesn’t verify. The green check mark is part of the name. It doesn’t mean they are verified.

Johnsmith✅

edit on 9/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

Lying to Congress has been a "thing" for a long time. Way back when, I was sour that Oliver North did that as a commissioned officer and got away with it.

Cheers

Me too, I was a Democrat then. I wonder if he was lying or we believed the media. I can't trust any decision I made based on biased information we received. It was easy to blame VP GHW Bush since I already was aware of his CIA involvement with the Kennedy's.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Gateway Pundit has an article up about 24 "criminal operatives" being caught in the act of stuffing a Mark Zuckerberg funded ballot box in Georgia. They stuffed the ballot box with over 19,000 ballots in 3 days. An average of over 800 ballots per person. Ballot stuffing is a crime in Georgia and they were caught on tape.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ots-3-days-video/

It occurs to me that we can use this to verify that Biden isn't in charge. The other side isn't stupid enough to think Trump wouldn't run a sting operation and surveil the ballot boxes. They knew those boxes would be monitored. Their error was in thinking that once they "stole" the election that they would be able to sweep everything under the rug. Problem is that they can't though. And this is because the good guys are still in charge. They've just elected to let this drama play out this way to avoid bloodshed on the streets.
edit on 28-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

LMFAO - can you imagine anybody actually believing that Keanu Reeves needs to borrow money from YOU?!?! Like, WTF? There really are some completely brain dead folks out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join