It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

There are several WH sets, but for outside shooting they sometimes use the real deal.

HBO The White House Plumbers

Production was suspended August 4, 2021 following an alleged incident of unprofessional behavior, possibly bullying, that took place on set involving series director/executive producer David Mandel and a member of the prop department. HBO released a statement saying they are investigating. It was unclear when production will resume on the series, which is said to be halfway through filming.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To a ruling class of people, you can either:

A Rule the masses by reducing their numbers
B Rule the masses by physically weakening them to the point of uselessness in war

It would appear that they are trying to do both to hedge their bets. It's unfortunate for them that when human population is reduced due to mass illness (ie the second Plague of 14th century) or war, the people tend to reproduce in larger numbers. Also when people are reduced in food or health, they default in becoming stronger because of it. To me it's weird that people who have invested so many decades of their lives into genetics, don't seem to understand these facts.

What pisses me off, and you brought this up, is that Fauci lied to Congress and got away with it. This single point that he has done this many times now, showcases that the people who currently head these committees are on board with this cult I've talked about. It's evidence that Fauci is a member of "Their" priestly class.

sickening.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

This Tracy Beanz telegram post, at 13:20 GMT, seems to have been predicting the unfolding event?:

BACK TO THE GRIND TODAY! Still not finished getting settled but I can’t take more time. There’s too much happening! If you live in NY and are not making plans to leave immediately? You are making a grave mistake. ❤️

I wonder if the Gov is introducing some kind of Martial lock down and door-2-door jabs?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

But Biden's popularity is growing every Saturday

FJB Saturday Sept 25

I watched the Giants/Rockies game yesterday. Pretty sure I heard FJB after the seventh inning.

And, these, these should warm the heart

Long Beach CA, 9/13 Newsom Recall
Protesters Boo biden

Idaho, 9/13
Protesters greet Biden at airport

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman

An aside. Anyone notice the cops in Canada and in particular Australia are just a violent mob? They seem to have come from the underground tunnels, as the hive mind only act in groups is really strange. Every video I see they are just a mob hell bent on attacking their prey and act as if those they prey on are NOT at all like them.
edited

It’s becoming like a low-level zombie apocalypse.

They had dress rehearsals for that event. See CDC Zombie Pandemic novel.

The puppetmasters create "dis order" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

Orwell Today will list some historical and present-day examples of chaotic events that achieve the aims desired by the powers-that-be. This list is by no means complete but should give people the general idea.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.
Orwell Today
I just have no idea how long the chaos is going to last and how much more insane it may become.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Even the great fearless Donald Trump was afraid to touch Fauci. That gave him an even larger aura in Dim world.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I was there.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As I do give weight to these sort of accounts from people I already kinda know online, I caution against reason, as doing this sort of science involves data sets the size of the universe choked with hard drives from one horizon to the next. Probably lost in translation, but quantum radar is a more achievable tech that might resemble such a thing.

I'm not sure of the exact contents of the video, but I think some background is covered in it...

Imma watch it now.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I'm not sure about the engineering of that....and the cost.

The theory is open for debate. The cost is easily hidden when the Pentagon loses trillions upon trillions with no explanation.

How about "wildly impractical" then?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well color me enlightened, I was not aware of that! The play a QB sneak comes to mind. Herschel was a RB so a fitting play. Personally I felt his entering politics is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Three more Mr Pool picture posts on Twitter only, all at 1:53AM GMT today.

Yesterday there were 3 all at 3:51AM GMT... so today's are a MIRROR?

Yesterday = 3 clocks

Today = 3 Military photos; 3 FREE military at dawn, then out-of-focus BACKs of military, then NY Mil recruiting station.

Today's pictures:

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

BONUS ROUND: Thinking back to the clocks in yesterday's Pool pictures, and their 10 to 2 Mickey Mouse clock hands:
10 = J
2 = B
=> 10 to 2 = JB = Joe Biden

Therefore does #4730 represent Joe Biden being crucified publicly? Metaphorically.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4547 No.10672384 📁
Sep 16 2020 15:51:34 (EST)
61aiBqOMPAL_SL1000_.jpg

Alternate version:

Bigger

edit on 28-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Lying to Congress has been a "thing" for a long time. Way back when, I was sour that Oliver North did that as a commissioned officer and got away with it.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Interesting find on the timing of the change from the Julian to Gregorian calendar from Britannica.com, highlighted by Whiplash347

The Julian calendar—the prevalent calendar in the Christian world for the first millennium CE and part of the second millennium—was an improvement over the Roman republican calendar that it replaced, but it was 11 minutes and 14 seconds longer than the tropical year (the time it takes the Sun to return to the same position, as seen from Earth). The result was that the calendar drifted about one day for every 314 years.

In its session of 1562–63, the Council of Trent passed a decree calling for the pope to fix the problem by implementing a reformed calendar. But it took another two decades to find a suitable fix and put it into place. After years of consultation and research, Pope Gregory XIII signed a papal bull in February 1582 promulgating the reformed calendar that came to be known as the Gregorian calendar. ...

The most surreal part of implementing the new calendar came in October 1582, when 10 days were dropped from the calendar to bring the vernal equinox from March 11 back to March 21. The church had chosen October to avoid skipping any major Christian festivals. So, in countries that adopted the new calendar, the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi on October 4, 1582, was directly followed by October 15. France made the transition separately in December.

1) 314 years matches the 3:14 time on the watch in #2647

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.

Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

If we were to go back to the Julian calendar on October 4th, next Monday, then we would remain on Oct 4th for TEN DAYS (BREAK?) when the Gregorian calendar 15th would become the Julian 5th?

2) Council of Trent 1563... does #1563 reference it? Yes!

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 99d774 No.1816809 📁
Jun 19 2018 14:48:56 (EST)
Text A
Text B
Text C

Text B missing and takes (4) attempts to recover due to 'glitch'.
Text B supplied in IG report.
How can you obtain Text A & C but somehow the most incriminating (Text B) is lost due to a glitch (recovered later only after classified intel methods applied).
This is the level of corruption we are dealing with.
The American people are NOT STUPID.
Q

Take the 5 lines starting text and add the gematria:
A+B+C+B+B = 1+2+3+3+2 = 10 = days change in calendar!

The timestamp also includes 11 (5+6) and 14.

3) The Julian calendar was 11 mins 14 seconds too long to match the tropical year - which is driven by earth's orbit around the sun... Let's see if #1114 relates to this?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0cd760 No.974537 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:33:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: fda204 No.974444 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:26:49 (EST)
pepe_dancing.png

>>974006
The connection is simply chlorine…not false flag.

Keep in mind that every crumb is not meant to be solved before the event. Some of the drops are things for anons to dig on and make connections with, others are markers for future reference.
>[future proves past]
Some drops are just simply communication to the anons.

What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

>>974444

edit on 28-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Nice explanation of what the jabs and boosters each do to our immune systems:

Whiplash347
Video in the post is Bitchute (3:55 mins long)

References:
1st Jab: Reduces White blood cells by 50%,
2nd Jab: Reduces White blood cells by further 25%, leaving 25% remaining,
1st booster: 81 strands of foreign bacteria that your cells have never come across,
2nd booster: 8 strands of HIV which kill off ability to make new White blood cells.

This is on top of the graphene oxide element!

Also says 3 more boosters in the pipeline, making total of 5 boosters.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Prince Charlene of Monaco leaves enigmatic 34 second video after 5 months absence

As I was born of the Ocean, so the Ocean was born Of me
I present to you a piece of both

Water = Information... I wonder if she's going to reveal something? Or is she just "trying to keep her head above water"?

She has been in South Africa for 5 months, away from her husband.

Earlier this month, she was rushed to hospital when she collapsed due to a "severe" sinus infection, an aide said.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Now that scenario is pretty bad. Let us hope that is not at all where this is headed.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

JoM, I saw an article (that I can't find now) which suggested that the 3rd jab (booster shot) will make people lose their memories, or rather be unable to "connect the right synapses".

It said that people will attack friends and family in their own homes because they don't recognise them and so will assume they're intruders. This theory also resonates in the advice for us all to just stay secure in our homes when it kicks off.

Worth pointing out that this is exactly what was "pre-shown" to us in the world scenes that are cut to during this fight scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service:

ETA - Incidentally this is the Trailer for the 3rd film in the series Kingsman: The Breaking Point:

The secenes that aren't from previous two seem to focus on MS13 and riots?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
They already embrace sabotage. They are gas lighting us on their review of the data. No matter how wrong they are on the climate forecast they throttle the opposition to their lies and try to belittle the source instead of the data.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The only TV I watch is for certain movies otherwise just on for background noise. How about radio...

The New Yorker (podcast)

Malm insists that the environmental movement rethink its roots in nonviolence and instead embrace “intelligent sabotage.”

Explicitly calls for property destruction. But he would "not recommend" kidnapping.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ― JFK

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Who has control of the time machine white hats or black hats?

Well, it has to be both of them. I can't imagine it is possible to keep secret from the Cabal and DS players. The bad guys won't tell us it is real to keep doing whatever it is they think they need to do.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A white hat who is giving his all to wake people up. God bless him and his family! May he win the war with these people.

He lost this battle on purpose, but he won the moral character battle that we have to find in ourselves to turn the evil away. The conviction from the left that Communism can take over without firing a shot if they steal the election and brainwash the youth is what their side has been using. They divided us. We must come together.

Our side has the truth and it can win out every time if we do more of what I see at Health Board and School Board meetings before they can send us all to re education camps. Those of you able to speak calmly with these idiots need to peacefully speak up at those type of meetings if you have a reason to be there. Wildly screaming won't work. Save that for another place.

originally posted by: RookQueen

In thirty days, our son Lt. Col Stuart Scheller went from being an exemplary Marine, handpicked by the Corp and placed in a highly prestigious position as the Commander of the Advanced Infantry Training Battalion, to a Marine that is being incarcerated for Demanding ACCOUNTABILITY and INTEGRITY from Military Leadership.
All our son did was ask the questions that everyone was asking themselves, but too scared to speak out loud.

He doesn’t deserve this treatment.
Recently, Stu asked to resign; The USMC told us, his parents, that our son serves at the pleasure of the President. They have not accepted his resignation.

He understood from his first posting that he was risking his retirement, his medical benefits, and the stability of his family by speaking out. HE HAS INDEED LOST ALL OF THESE AND NOW HIS FREEDOM…”

Read full statement from Stu SR. & Cathy Scheller on @pipe_hitter_foundation Facebook Page 🇺🇸

t.me...

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join