It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

There is no doubt I may have missed it, but is is possible you could post the actual link to the discussion Astr0 has shown up again in? Im assuming from my glance through of the "New Post" yesterday, they weren't the original poster.
I always enjoyed reading them for some out of box thinking over the times they were around.

Lol in this case I know what they said and even the time they said. I just dont know the where?

Thanks, appreciate it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unfortunately, this is not a meme:

rumble.com...

Caught on smartphone video.

Clark County Commissioners JUST declared Covid misinformation a Public Health Crisis, allowing official and unlimited government censorship there.

When the crowd started loudly booing, the County Board immediately shut down the meeting and sent police officers to forcibly remove everyone.

The older black gentleman on the floor waiting for an ambulance is a veteran, and current candidate for Nevada's Lt. Governor.

LEO was caught on film preventing 911 call and trying to get bystanders to stop filming.

Suggest watching immediately.

Two additional videos on TGP now.

Google is deleting as I search.

Orwell.

Out.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers MT, replied to PMs.

To save space, I came across some alternate meaning of 589. So far we have associated Mr Pool's stressing of it with the COMEX 589 rule and with XRP/Ripple, however there are also the following meanings:

1) 58.9 is the voltage used to electroplate with Gold... as shown in this tweet video. Mr Pool has also posted electricity warning signs and lightening pictures.

Now re-consider the phrase (Y) What does it mean to be covered in Gold in #194, repeated in #195

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: pD23hqrn No.150512900 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:28:01 (EST)
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

a) The (Y) could symbolise a CATHODE and ANODE connected by electricity, dipped into a Water tank = Electroplating,

b) From the "ANSWERS" section on the post:

Alchemy is the religion of the elite - the Rothschilds (and maybe others) have learned to turn substances into gold, and gold is proven to preserve "life" - to give everlasting life. It's why Egyptian mummies were buried in it and jewelry/money is made of it. Colloidal gold is what the Fountain of Youth was made of, and what thought to be in Atlantis "Aurum Potabilis". --- Gold can also be used as radiation protection -

They believe gold can be turn into mana. Mana is another name for 'life force'. They believe gold, when turned into mana, and eaten, can extend their lifespan.

They believe that their gods are so full of life that they glow like gold.

c) Could the Fountains of Youth, AND the pyramid Sarcophagi have simply been ways to cover yourself in colloidal or monatomic gold through the electroplating process?

WATER TANK = the fountain pool or sarchophagus
CATHODE = the Gold ingot connected to electric power source,
ANODE = the person to be "covered in Gold" connected to the same power source as the Cathode - think also Anu, Annunaki
POWER SOURCE = Pyramid or Lightening, or even Hydroelectric in a fountain!

2) I-589 is the form number for Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal - PDF

edit on 21-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That does come to mind! I've been digging but haven't found anything that hasn't been mentioned yet. I wonder why she kept the room for a second night? Since they lived out of a van and had to get assistance to rent the room in the first place I wouldn't think they'd had the money to rent it a second night. I'd also like to know who paid for the room to begin with? Who did that officer call about the room during the traffic stop?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Question...

What is the topic now that Q has gone AWOL?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
COMM's ? lol

This is Code Red

Biden Pledges to Double Aid to Developing Countries Dealing With Climate Change

The Dark Prophecy Hidden in Biden & Harris' Names | Tom Horn

edit on 9212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unfortunately, this is not a meme:

rumble.com...

Caught on smartphone video.

Clark County Commissioners JUST declared Covid misinformation a Public Health Crisis, allowing official and unlimited government censorship there.

Orwell.

Out.

I can’t view that as I’m on a work device.

Sounds like progress, no? Or was something not right? Don’t most people who visit ATS want the misinformation to stop? Wouldn’t Clark County (New York?) be considered taking a major step forward after that?

And I’m not sure what COVID misinformation is versus vaccine misinformation.

I have several very close relatives who are prominent physicians and they are sick and tired of any and all misinformation, they just want the AMA and FDA and whomever else to cut the shenanigans and tell the public the truths. Sadly, most of which far exceeds my medical knowledge so I can’t appreciate it! My brother tried to break it down for me and we only got so far. He’s a research doctor who was recently some sort of primary epidemiologist. All I could comprehend was that generally the virus is portrayed as not what it really is, but what it really is is not terribly bad. Again- apologies for my lack of comprehension of the fine medical points of it. And the so-called “vaccines” aren’t really vaccines at all and are grossly misrepresented to the public.

All of my relatives in the medical field are certainly sick of their peers who spread misinformation. It seems difficult to figure out what the missing factor is that is holding us back from progress away from this “pandemic”.

edit on 21-9-2021 by therainmaker because: Forgot one point

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wonder if Gary McKinnon comes into play

My understanding is, at the time, AF IT knew they were under attack on a routine basis, and left bait files open to low grade hackers.

The rest is just for the lulz.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Omg. Thank you for that link. Down the rabbit hole!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Heck,
Maybe clinton foundation dropped em off? My faded memory thinks a bunch were taken off the island at time of chicky tried but was caught with 33 kids...

Where were the Haitians hidden? Did the FBI really bulldoze a bunch of dirt under Jeff's little dungeon castle? Maybe there's more such places we don't know about?

Conspiracy theory is a byproduct of any unexamined hypothesis, to me. Am doubtful FBI loves being scrutinized the way they do the scrutinizing.

So, if they are from Haiti, Haiti when- which eq?

...meh

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Epicenter reported at Mt Buller. 10km deep.
Victorian Snowfields. Time is interesting.

Live cam of quake.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Nobody that I know here supports misinformation in any way, quite the opposite in fact.

We also tend to oppose government censorship, but that wasn't my point either.

You'll understand when you can see the videos of what the county goons just did to a peaceful elderly veteran, who also happens to be current candidate for lt gov.

Cops bulldozed right through his security team, crashing him into metal detector, and to the ground.

Where a few continued going after him until one of his advisors told the cops who he was.

Then cops told witnesses to stop recording and to not call 911.

Between the 3 videos, the entire incident is on film from the moment the board gave the shutdown order until he was waiting for ambulance.

It's pretty bad.

No gore.

But pretty bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Pfizer Admits: Israel Is Massive Experiment For mRNA Gene Therapy Shots

> Pfizer admits it’s treating Israel as a unique “laboratory” to assess COVID jab effects. Whatever happens in Israel can reliably be expected to happen elsewhere, months later

> Pfizer entered into an exclusivity agreement with the Israeli Ministry of Health, so the only COVID shot available is Pfizer’s. The Pfizer shot has a higher risk for heart inflammation among young men than some of the other COVID shots, but Israeli youth have no option but to get the most dangerous one

> Pfizer’s shot went from a 95% effectiveness in December 2020 to 39% by late July when the Delta strain became predominant in Israel. In response to obvious vaccine failure, Israel started giving out third boosters at the end of July 2021

> Vaccine failure is also evident in Israeli data showing fully vaccinated are at higher risk of severe illness when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or any of its variants than unvaccinated, and now make up the bulk of COVID-related hospitalizations and deaths.

August 20, 2021, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Rochelle Walensky admitted that the Israeli data “suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early,” and just like the Israeli Ministry of Health, the CDC’s answer to this dilemma is simply more shots, as if that’s going to solve anything.

Sounds like a PfizerNazi conspiracy going on over there. The short vid clip has English subs. Unleash the Kraken.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Will keep this brief in case it was posted before. (This thread is moving fast like in the old days, lol.)

Prince Andrew was served Sex Assault lawsuit documents on Sept 10th.

They were ignored, or something.

Re-served again today: www.theguardian.com...
< br />
I’m pretty shaky on legal stuff, so this is just a thought.

If memory serves, the case is a law-suit, not a criminal case.

So a negative outcome could involve a large fine, but no prison time.

If Andrew is guilty as sin, he may not wish to hash it out the evidence in court. Might he intentionally accept a default judgment by not responding?

Supporting facts and a plausible defense could be in short supply, but the royal family has plenty of money.

Would a default penalty of a couple million dollars or so be acceptable to him for the case to go away without being examined in depth?

After all, if he is guilty and without a sound defense there is no positive outcome to be had. It would more a matter of minimizing the negative.

To fight it in court and still lose would be the worst-case scenario.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
More "it will not be safe for them to walk the streets" as a military veteran confronts George Bush over lies that drug us into the Iraqi war. This man has courage in spades.

youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers MT, replied to PMs.

To save space, I came across some alternate meaning of 589. So far we have associated Mr Pool's stressing of it with the COMEX 589 rule and with XRP/Ripple, however there are also the following meanings:

1) 58.9 is the voltage used to electroplate with Gold... as shown in this tweet video. Mr Pool has also posted electricity warning signs and lightening pictures.

Now re-consider the phrase (Y) What does it mean to be covered in Gold in #194, repeated in #195

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: pD23hqrn No.150512900 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:28:01 (EST)
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

a) The (Y) could symbolise a CATHODE and ANODE connected by electricity, dipped into a Water tank = Electroplating,

b) From the "ANSWERS" section on the post:

Alchemy is the religion of the elite - the Rothschilds (and maybe others) have learned to turn substances into gold, and gold is proven to preserve "life" - to give everlasting life. It's why Egyptian mummies were buried in it and jewelry/money is made of it. Colloidal gold is what the Fountain of Youth was made of, and what thought to be in Atlantis "Aurum Potabilis". --- Gold can also be used as radiation protection -

They believe gold can be turn into mana. Mana is another name for 'life force'. They believe gold, when turned into mana, and eaten, can extend their lifespan.

They believe that their gods are so full of life that they glow like gold.

c) Could the Fountains of Youth, AND the pyramid Sarcophagi have simply been ways to cover yourself in colloidal or monatomic gold through the electroplating process?

WATER TANK = the fountain pool or sarchophagus
CATHODE = the Gold ingot connected to electric power source,
ANODE = the person to be "covered in Gold" connected to the same power source as the Cathode - think also Anu, Annunaki
POWER SOURCE = Pyramid or Lightening, or even Hydroelectric in a fountain!

2) I-589 is the form number for Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal - PDF

58.9 That's very interesting. I don't know when Pool added the "gold" to the LIST, but it wasn't always there.

What is interesting about the plating issue is the long rumored gold plated tungsten bars in various holdings might be related to the "who has the gold?" Maybe some do not actually have gold at all --- Chyna.

Worth noting, besides the numbers here "gold" is the color.

edit on 21-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
More "it will not be safe for them to walk the streets" as a military veteran confronts George Bush over lies that drug us into the Iraqi war. This man has courage in spades.

youtube.com...

Why on god's green earth is ANYONE sitting listening to Shub live? Seriously, this is inexplicable to me. He was once tolerated because we were forced to be tolerant, now people VOLUNTARILY sit to listen to him? I can't. I just can't.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Things are rocking in Melbourne.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Australia quake under the Victorian Alps to me brings the Canary in the coalmine into the equation. Australians tend to be more patriotic to green and gold.

In years past it became known from a famous Billy Birmingham Cricket Comedy Album as "that's @#$#'n CANARY GOLD my friend and don't you forget it"

This earthquake is in the Victorian regions for gold too. The chinese migration to Oz was caused by the Gold Rush in 1850's.

Ps The comedy quote was a send-up of between former Aust and England Cricket Captains turned commentators.

edit on 21-9-2021 by YippiKyAA because: Couldnt pot link

edit on 21-9-2021 by YippiKyAA because: Added info

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How can both be true...?

www.zerohedge.com...
zerohedge.com/markets/jpmorgan-makes-unexpected-discovery-delta-variant-only-half-infectious-assumed
edit on 21-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join