It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I believe the "USS KRAKEN" is the supposed name of one of the breakaway civilizations starships.
edit on 21-9-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Speaking of Astr0, what do you think of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!"

I'm looking at the thread, and I don't even know how that connects to the rest of the discussion. Like some sort of weird Sydney Powell "future proves past" thing.

Clash of the Titans?

Starship Fully Stacked

SpaceX could launch a Starship to the moon 'probably sooner' than 2024

Starship photos

“Roughly 800 to 1000 per year. That’s about what’s needed over ten years to create the fleet to build a self-sustaining city on Mars. City itself probably takes roughly 20 years, so hopefully it is built by ~2050.” - Elon Musk

twitter.com...

Seems Elon is in a hurry to build a 'Battlestar Galactica' fleet and take his astr0naut kids get off this planet to join interplanetary frens on Mars. Makes ya wonder how/where Elon got all the high tech as compared to many decades old NASA, Lockheed, Boeing, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Just a thought - free thinking and such

Well we have Snowden and Assange ....

Wonder if Gary McKinnon comes into play

In 2002, Scottish IT expert Gary McKinnon was arrested for hacking into 97 US military and NASA systems. During a 13-month period McKinnon was able to breach government servers via a desktop computer belonging to his girlfriend’s Aunt under the name ‘Solo’. The motivation behind his mission was to find definitive evidence of free energy suppression and the existence of UFOs. McKinnon was on a moral crusade and felt that the general public had a right to know about such technologies.......

Through a program called Landsearch the hacker was able to gain control of domains and search all files and folders simultaneously. With this advantage a critical discovery was made: an Excel spreadsheet naming “Non-Terrestrial Officers”. Each individual’s name, rank and location were described. A separate file was found revealing a list of ships. Each began with “USS” which stands for United States Ship. A third document was located with tabs labeled “material transfer between ships”. When he failed to find Navy vessels by the same names McKinnon became suspicious. He concluded that the United States was running a secret space-based battalion. .......

edit on 9212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Very astute observation! I believe the whole USS KRAKEN thing originally came from McKinnon himself!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Always remember the three most power words in ALL languages: "It's My Job." Those three words have justified every single imaginable horror on earth. Those words override everything moral in those that have taken them to mean they are immune from morality.

The ONLY power the elite have now is due to those who live by the "it's my job" creed. If they quit, this all ends tomorrow. They are the impediment now, not the elite.

Clip

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What is this one taking about? New World Order allegiance? That's cray cray conspiracy stuff. Isn't it?

Clip

Just watch the first 45 seconds of this clip of this sister mayor of SF defending not wearing a mask. Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.
edit on 21-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hot action in NY:

twitter.com...

"Just saw an armed F16 do a low slow intercept of a Cessna. It did slow circles around the aircraft and dropped its gear. All slightly north of the GWB. Looks like somebody busted a restricted zone and could a serious response."

"#breaking Air Force just confirmed to me that there is an “ongoing operation” in the area. More details soon"

"Seeing an armed fighter jet flying around NYC is kind of a big deal. There’s also a KC135 orbiting. It’s likely a CAP Bc
@potus is here."

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

USS Kraken (SS-370)

The US Navy SEALs just might save America without firing (or taking) a single shot.

Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

With deadline looming, SEALs in limbo after seeking religious exemption to shot. Lawyer seeks 90-day reprieve to avoid military readiness crisis.

"There are hundreds of Navy SEALs who have not been vaccinated, do not want to take the vaccine, or who have had and recovered from COVID and have the benefit of natural immunity," Durbin told Just the News. "A large number of SEALS that I am speaking on behalf of are facing the very difficult decision that even with a legitimate religious exemption that is based upon their commitments to Christ, the Gospel, God's Law, and the Constitution, they will no longer be Navy SEALs.

Bizarre situation. I'm sure some of our ruling-class want a military crisis.

Meanwhile, more high strangeness...

ScreenCap from the video clip:

Getting surreal out there!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Globo-homo/NWO crowd wants to weaken our military so much that when China invades they won't get any stiff competition. I'd say their plan is working better than they could have dreamed thus far.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's not really surprising when you have people like Michael Aquino working in the Pentagon. It's been staring people right in the face all along if they would have only opened their eyes.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Bizarre situation. I'm sure some of our ruling-class want a military crisis.

Meanwhile, more high strangeness...

ScreenCap from the video clip:

Getting surreal out there!

Justifying the vaccine mandates via the seven tenets of Satanism... WTAF?

Yet even so, they have a need to disobey their own "guidance" - as Tenet 3 of Satanism clearly states (per the screen cap): "One's body is inviolable, subject to one's own will alone".

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Gotta luv the austere Reuters fact checking clowns that try to spin and downplay. They even link to the original video from April 2019!

“The DARPA DEFUSE Project” - Peter Daszak's plan.

Leaked 2018 EcoHealth proposal to DARPA --> Project DEFUSE.

DRASTIC was recently made aware of documents provided by a whistleblower, which show that EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) in concert wIth the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) attempted to carry out advanced and dangerous human pathogenicity Bat Coronavirus research that would clearly qualify as Gain of Function (GoF), in a grant proposal submitted to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 2018.

@TheSeeker has a breakdown of it. Assuming these docs are authentic it appears to be quite the damning 'intentional' Gain-of-function cookbook.

D.R.A.S.T.I.C. = Decentralised Radical Autonomous Search Teams Investigating Covid-19.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Saw this earlier someone posted it on twitter and it was removed 20 minutes later but it was archived

archive.is...
edit on 21-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
What's sad is they have probably been told no ropes. Ropes would come in very handy with anything trying to flee but the optics would be bad. The border patrol officer has his right hand on the guy's shirt and is holding two long split reins in his left hand. How in the hell could he also be holding a whip? The rider is doing a damn good job of controlling the horse with one hand while holding the man's shirt with the other and I can assure you the immigrant would prefer what is happening versus being run smooth ass over by the horse! People are so effing stupid!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is an autopsy report on the jabbed. This of course used to be called science, but now, anything of this ilk is just pseudo science and is to be ignored and those practicing it arrested for scaring the pewblick.

Unrolled

(1/n) Today there was a press conference from the pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany. The pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter presented the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after COVID19 vaccination.
#CovidVaccine

It's true.

Imagine hoping people will die to prove the plandemic is real and all this was for nothing,,,, and thinking that is the superior moral position. Now imagine profiting off that brand of thinking.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Caled, I too have been dreaming a lot more over the last 1-2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who can sleep

War is He'll

Btw you have a message- observation

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I got your whip, Miss Dutton...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If your kidding.....hahaha! If you're not kidding......that's the dang rein! People are crazy and journo's not researching is an issue! Do these people not have editors?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Yes, I'm joking. Many journalists these days see whatever reality they want to see that will incite emotions. I'm quite sure some are AI bots.

Imagine yourself in one of these outfits...

Guardian Service Dress prototype

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join