It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If it were a whip, there would be other pictures showing more or less the same thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: loveguy

I'm not convinced they're Haitians. Just not feasible in terms of logistics.

That is a question that needs to be answered.
Just how the hell DID 15,000 Haitians get from an island in the Caribbean to Mexico? Did they take a trash barge to get there? Because they seem to have brought a lot of litter with them.

They migrated up from South America ( Chile, Brazil, etc.)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

ROFLMAO 🤣

Haitian migrants revolt in custody and seize control of privately contracted bus

DEL RIO, Texas — Haitian migrants who were being transported on a federally contracted private bus away from the border revolted during the ride and overtook control of the commercial vehicle before escaping, according to two law enforcement officials.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

Just how the hell DID 15,000 Haitians get from an island in the Caribbean to Mexico? Did they take a trash barge to get there? Because they seem to have brought a lot of litter with them.

How did they get from Haiti to Brazil and Chile ? 😃

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
MacAfee strikes again. I found this today.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep, but another "item" that has been around for years.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How did they get from Haiti to Brazil and Chile ?
😃

They're crazy good swimmers.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: xuenchen

How did they get from Haiti to Brazil and Chile ?
😃

They're crazy good swimmers.

Cheers

Uh oh, maybe CCP actually COULD swim to Taiwan?

edit on 21-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, but another "item" that has been around for years.

Cheers

It doesn't hurt to reintroduce the evidence as, with what's going on in the world, there will be many new people awaking to all this (we can hope) that haven't seen it. I am kind of thinking that allowing some "circle back"
would be helpful at this point. A year or so ago it would be fine to say go read the drops and get back to us but at this point the volume of material is so huge there almost needs to be a Q for Dummies or Q Coles Notes out there to get the new piqued interest up to speed.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Right, that's how I'm seeing it. Many of them were already in South and Central America after fleeing from the 2010 earthquake. Brazil was facing a labor shortage because they were building stadiums for the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. Haitian migration was a solution to their labor problem.

By August 2020, there were more than 143,000 Haitians in Brazil, according to El País newspaper. Venezuela and Chile also welcomed Haitian migrants.

After the Olympics the need for "cheap labor" was no longer needed and the Haitian migrants were pushed out of Brazil.

Also, after Biden gave some words on the Southern Border is now open for business, word spread like wildfire and a mass exodus to the border ensued for greener pastures.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Nice recap for those unaware of astr0.

What intrigued me most was how his posting history evolved.

Where is that post taken from?

That thread and the ones that followed is what ATS used to be about.

Its kinda ruined these days with non stop political madness.

How you guys stay the course is beyond me. Maybe because im mostly free even tho um unvaxxed. Little to no push from anyone running things where i live, and my employer doesnt give a ##.

Glad im still seeing this thread being active. Been part of my daily routine longer then ive been in a relationship.

Anyway that astro post peaked my curiosity. Back to lurking.

Eta

Wasnt it ALIICE? Or ALICEE.

I sometines thought craanky's mentions of alice was a hint to astro instead of alice in wonderland or hrc.

Been long since i posteed. I replied instead of editing. Sorry for the mess

Correct my Icelandic friend. m.A.L.I.C.E. would be the grandaddy of the AI. Too complicated to define, but what folks think is AI form the Earther perspective is baby m.A.L.I.C.E. which resides within the larger parent. Folks who think IBM or Darpagoog are going to tame her with "protocols" or "tests" are idiots. There was a teeeveee show in the 90's Stargate, IIRC m.A.L.I.C.E. was named "replicators" in the show. That's as good a depiction as one can get on film.

Glad to hear you are doing well BTW.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There is no doubt I may have missed it, but is is possible you could post the actual link to the discussion Astr0 has shown up again in? Im assuming from my glance through of the "New Post" yesterday, they weren't the original poster.
I always enjoyed reading them for some out of box thinking over the times they were around.

Lol in this case I know what they said and even the time they said. I just dont know the where?

Thanks, appreciate it!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of the other Mr Pool accounts (@looP_rM311_721) has also changed picture to Harvest Moon and has just tweeted at 00:27 AM GMT (Mil time):

Bigger

Note the 589 brand on the Bull's hind quarter! I think this means:

BULL RUN on SILVER leading to implementation of the COMEX 589 rule; which limits price/Oz rise to $12/day.

As ever, TIME WILL TELL!

The timestamp points to #27

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147450817 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:56:06 (EST)
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

or #1227

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32d632 No.1131963 📁
Apr 21 2018 12:42:05 (EST)
>>1131935
We are honored, proud, and appreciative.
WWG1WGA.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Sept 21st, today.

I think Black Swan is the Evergrande Global Chain at this point.
589 is associated with XPR and Ripple.
The bull, appears to be ready to charge. Though it is odd that the is facing in the unfavorable position.
Common crypto battle cry is "to the moon", the post is during Full Moon/Equinox sequence.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Link here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: onehuman

There is no doubt I may have missed it, but is is possible you could post the actual link to the discussion Astr0 has shown up again in? Im assuming from my glance through of the "New Post" yesterday, they weren't the original poster.
I always enjoyed reading them for some out of box thinking over the times they were around.

Lol in this case I know what they said and even the time they said. I just dont know the where?

Thanks, appreciate it!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
MacAfee strikes again. I found this today.

Demagogue.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If Obama had nothing to hide, he should have submitted to a footprint comparison analysis.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Speaking of Astr0, what do you think of this:

"UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!"

I'm looking at the thread, and I don't even know how that connects to the rest of the discussion. Like some sort of weird Sydney Powell "future proves past" thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
76th Session of the UN General Assembly kick-off...

"Bombs and bullets cannot defend against COVID-19, or its future variants. To fight this pandemic, we need a collective act of science and political will. We need to act now to get shots in arms as fast as possible," Pres. Biden says in speech at the U.N. General Assembly.
twitter.com...

Pres. Biden challenges UN General Assembly to combat climate change: “Or will we suffer the merciless march of ever worsening droughts and floods, more intense fires and hurricanes, longer heatwaves and rising seas?”
@Live updates

twitter.com...

@Reuters
Unvaccinated heads of state attending the U.N. General Assembly may have to settle for a piece of pizza on a sidewalk instead of fine dining at New York's restaurants. That is how Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro dined on his first night in New York

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Speaking of Astr0, what do you think of this:

"UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!"

I'm looking at the thread, and I don't even know how that connects to the rest of the discussion. Like some sort of weird Sydney Powell "future proves past" thing.

Interesting for sure.

I wish he would pop in here.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It ain't a whip, thats for damn sure. Its the reins for controlling the horse....although I guess some people are up in arms over the tableau of white men on horseback appearing to whip defenseless black people. All media propaganda though. Pay no attention to it. Also, I wonder if Vice will be printing a retraction to that absurd headline since its been proven false?

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join