It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Was the "official" story regarding the death of Loeffler’s aide that he died in a car crash? I thought I remembered a picture of his parked car blown up yet people on that Twitter feed are saying it was a car crash. I realize they could have lied about the incident I am just curious as to why they think it's a car crash.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: FlyingFox

Was the "official" story regarding the death of Loeffler’s aide that he died in a car crash? I thought I remembered a picture of his parked car blown up yet people on that Twitter feed are saying it was a car crash. I realize they could have lied about the incident I am just curious as to why they think it's a car crash.

At the time I do recall the car looking like it had exploded from the photos available. Didn't look like a car crash to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot
That's what I am remembering too. Yet here is what was reported!

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/528869-young-a ide-to-sen-kelly-loeffler-dies-in-car-crash

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: fixed link

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: fixing link

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Just chuck 'loeffler aide crash' into duckduck go and check out the associated photos. I mean, could be a crash but without any eyewitness testimony available it's hard to say.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

He was driving down the interstate and his car exploded. Not only his car, but another car as well. My opinion is that it was a drone strike. Remote access of his vehicle pulled the car off to the shoulder and then it was hit with a drone, imo.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
That's so odd that Maple Patriot and I both remember a pic of a car that did not look wrecked.
I'm with you on the drone opinion now that I know more of the story. I just saw a video that I cant share that was taken from a distance and the fire looked way too big to have been a crash.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I just default back to the position that real life isn't like the movies. Cars don't actually explode when they get into wrecks. Even at high speeds. If they did, NASCAR wouldn't be a thing. Two cars don't explode because they collided on the interstate. Not in real life.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot
This isn't the car I saw back when it happened what about you?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Its my opinion that it doesn't look like a typical car explosion or car fire. It looks too focused and its my belief it was a DEW and I believe there were others that believed that as well. Look around at all these "accidents" that happen all over the world. The most recent I believe was the Netanyahu witness. There are just too many of these types of things to be random accidents.

Wasn't there a stat that was being thrown around by an intelligence insider that said 7 out of 10 plane crashes are not crashes. This is the stuff that was happening when the Mafia was in its heyday. The Mafia was for the most part taken down but the same tactics are still being used by the Governments and their "mafia". The more you dig into some of these accident crashes and the victims and how they were connected to certain things it for sure raises a few eyebrows. The recent celebrity accidents such as Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant have some weird strangeness to them. Bishop Larry Gaiter goes into some depth on the Kobe accident that makes you really think.

edit on 22-9-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is what I remember.

From 12.6.2020: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Exactly! And the majority of people never question that!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I didn't see any of the actual "accident", it was just a still shot of the car and it did not look like it had been in a crash. It looked like it had been in a fire but no crinkled metal. I agree with PFS cars don't actually explode in wrecks in real life!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
The Mafia escapades are exactly what I keep thinking of every time there is an "accident", suicide, or homicide. When I see people on Twit and other places posting what has been reported and dissing conspiracy theorists I want to ask them if they remember the Mafia or if they've ever read about the days of the Mafia.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Sidney Powell is now claiming that Democrats murdered people in GA to cover up stealing the election: “They are willing to kill people a la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in GA, who was suddenly blown up in his car.” She also says a GBI agent investigating fraud was “suddenly found dead.”

Flashback
One Day After Brian Kemp Called For A Vote Audit, His Daughter’s Boyfriend Was Killed in Car Crash

Just one day after GA Governor Kemp called for a signature audit of the Georgia election, his family was hit with a tragedy.

A young man, reportedly the boyfriend of Kemp’s daughter, was tragically killed in a car accident.......

Hannity: Georgia Gov. Kemp 'taking baby steps in right direction' while others ignore 'evidence' - Dec 4, 2020

Governor called for secretary of state to commence signature audit in Thursday interview with Laura Ingraham.

edit on 9222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

I can see it now.
Kamala: "What idiot is in charge of the mess at the border?"
Aide: "Uhh.........."

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

I can see it now.
Kamala: "What idiot is in charge of the mess at the border?"
Aide: "Uhh.........."

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

COMMENTS on Joe's Twit are officially just bots talking to bots. Even the #FJB crowd can't be bothered to snark on the tweets this 19 year old social media intern puts out.

By comparison...

Trump’s Got Big Plans For Saturday, Including Fire Works! Here Are All The Details

...those who will be speaking include Herschel Walker, candidate for United States Senate from Georgia, in addition to Congressman Jody Hice, who is running to replace Raffensperger as Georgia Secretary of State, as well as Georgia state Senator Burt Jones who is running for Georgia Lt. Governor.

A new timeline of events is as follows:

11:00AM – Livestream of Georgia Bulldogs at Vanderbilt

2:00PM – Doors open, LIVE Band following Football Game

5:00PM – Program Begins with Pre-Program Remarks

7:00PM – 45th President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks

“Immediately following President Trump’s remarks, a spectacular on-site fireworks display will be provided by Southern Sky Fireworks,” the statement added.

Countdown reaches the critical point. 6 Firworks

Worth reminding folks again. In the old world, this reveal and decertification removes ALL the Arizona elected officials who were on the ballot. 350k of fraudulent ballots didn't exclude everyone but DJT, it means all of them. It means the House falls, as the Reps must resign and the House of Reps must have a full compliment to do business.

That's in the old world. In the new, I have no idea how this goes down, but I'm sure NYPravda will school me.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Israel: “Booster” doses now also only valid for 6 months

The Israeli Ministry of Health announced today that the “Green Pass” for vaccinated expires when 6 months have passed after the second dose and now also 6 months after the third (“booster”) vaccination.

Israel is basically an island.
Everyone is going to get shots forever.
The Clotshot is, well, not a good thing.
Israel is basically an island .... where everyone is jabbed over and over.

This is as dark as it gets IMO.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No, things are going to get a lot darker. My own personal scale from one to ten, I still put us at a three.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Israel: “Booster” doses now also only valid for 6 months

The Israeli Ministry of Health announced today that the “Green Pass” for vaccinated expires when 6 months have passed after the second dose and now also 6 months after the third (“booster”) vaccination.

Israel is basically an island.
Everyone is going to get shots forever.
The Clotshot is, well, not a good thing.
Israel is basically an island .... where everyone is jabbed over and over.

This is as dark as it gets IMO.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I really don't trust the Israeli's, never have. However, I have always regarded them as intelligent people.
So either the State of Israel knows something the rest of the world don't, OR they are lying about all the vaccines.
I can't make my mind up.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join