It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have posted a fair bit about the concept of ambiguity, or how so many issues seem to have two or more interpretations, without enough information readily available to know which is correct.

Perhaps some insight can be gained if we understand we are going through obedience training.

1. Obedience: Compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority.

2. Submission: The action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.
(Source: Bing search, emphasis mine)

If an order is clearly rightful, no submission is required, as one would naturally decide for themselves to comply.

If an order is clearly wrongful, no submission will occur, as one would naturally decide for themselves to defy.

It is only when an order is neither clearly right nor clearly wrong that one is induced to give up deciding for oneself and must simply choose to obey or not.

Is Covid kind of bad or really bad?
Is the “vaccine” good or bad?
Are the Covid restrictions necessary or not?
Is global warming real or not?

It is difficult for a busy person to research. Facts appear to be intentionally ambiguous. It is hard to decide for oneself without lopsided evidence one way or the other. If one cannot base their actions on knowing, one has to act on belief or obedience.

The TV tells you what to believe.

You are promised rewards if you obey, and punishment if you defy.

That is how a person is discouraged from thinking for themselves and trained to obey authority.
edit on 12/15/2021 by cimmerius because: OCD

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nazi Healthcare Revived Across the Five Eyes: A Eugenic Solution for the Baby Boomer Time Bomb

Genocidal Mind of Dr. Ezekiel Emmanuel

As it stands, the individual most responsible for reviving Obamacare and the associated “Independent Payment Advisory Board” (IPAB) of cost-effectiveness “experts” under Joe Biden is the same figure who crafted the original Affordable Care Act (aka: Obamacare) in 2009. While acting as Obama’s health advisor from 2009-2011, Ezekiel Emmanuel wrote a bone chilling study called “Principles for allocation of scarce medical interventions” in the Lancet. In this revealing document, Ezekiel’s vision for a new ethic of healthcare management was enunciated with the “Complete Lives System” that would be used to justify who among the needy of society competing for scraps of the shrinking pie, will receive care (i.e: expensive cancer screenings, treatments, drugs), and who will be left to die when he wrote:

“When implemented, the complete lives system produces a priority curve on which individuals aged between roughly 15 to 40 years gets the most substantial chances, whereas the youngest and the oldest people get chances that are attenuated.”

Another co-architect of Obamacare alongside Emmanuel was a fellow named Sir Donald Berwick (knighted in 2005) who stated candidly that “the decision is not whether or not we will ration care- the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open.”

Another key behaviorist assigned to create Obamacare was MIT professor Jonathan Gruber who created a scandal when he admitted on camera to using obscurantist language and secrecy when he said “Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass”.

Another leading Obama-era behaviorist who has also returned to power under Biden is Cass Sunstein (Obama’s regulatory czar) who wrote“once we know that people are human and have some Homer Simpson in them, then there’s a lot that can be done to manipulate them.”

[1] In 1980, the USA had 5810 community hospitals spread across 3000 counties with 6 beds allocated per 1000 people (987,000 beds total for 227 million citizens). By 2013, total beds had fallen by 25% and 15% of the hospitals had disappeared resulting in 3 beds/1000 people despite the fact that the population had grown by 130 million.

Link< br />
Remember (no pun intended) this quote...👇

Biden claims "every single hospital bed in America will have an Alzheimer's patient in 15 years."🧐🙄

Recommend having a stiff 🥃 at hand before reading that article.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Odd CLIP of stretcher (?) coming out of WH and seemingly a new Joe.

'A sudden cardiac arrest can affect anyone': Vancouver to place 1,000 AEDs throughout city

Never seen a person drop from a HA in my life, oddly, if I watched EU soccer matches I'd see it often now. I've seen it once is a sporting event, Hank Gathers, but now I can see heart clutching weekly on the pitch. Seems either someone talked Canadians into a foolish contract, or the country that demands all are jabbed is preparing for the soccer pitch to come to the shopping mall.

Grim.

Grim indeed. This normalization of health issues really needs it's own thread.

I don't think it's inherently a bad idea but will likely lead to even less, or slower, in person attendance of first responders than we are struggling with now.

Canada is also, as you suggested, gullible to buying into deals that aren't deals but I think the last point is the greater truth. The normalizing of heart attacks. Even in the article it says " “A sudden cardiac arrest can affect anyone at any age, in any location.”

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Odd CLIP of stretcher (?) coming out of WH and seemingly a new Joe.

'A sudden cardiac arrest can affect anyone': Vancouver to place 1,000 AEDs throughout city

Never seen a person drop from a HA in my life, oddly, if I watched EU soccer matches I'd see it often now. I've seen it once is a sporting event, Hank Gathers, but now I can see heart clutching weekly on the pitch. Seems either someone talked Canadians into a foolish contract, or the country that demands all are jabbed is preparing for the soccer pitch to come to the shopping mall.

Grim.

Grim indeed. This normalization of health issues really needs it's own thread.

I don't think it's inherently a bad idea but will likely lead to even less, or slower, in person attendance of first responders than we are struggling with now.

Canada is also, as you suggested, gullible to buying into deals that aren't deals but I think the last point is the greater truth. The normalizing of heart attacks. Even in the article it says " “A sudden cardiac arrest can affect anyone at any age, in any location.”

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

ScreenCap from Met averse.

Just adding here for the record... Last night when I hit this link it first took me to a fb page, with my name on it, that asked how I was feeling and how to get help if suicidal because fb had flagged such in something I'd posted. Nor sure what it's referring to, perhaps an off colour joke that had gotten scrubbed about a month ago. Wish I'd gotten a screen shot but it doesn't come up any more. Anyhow, not suicidal in any way. Just in case. So you know.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
interesting connect on Canada burning Asterix books,T1!

No view on the replies? Just a mundane anon? Or someone messaging?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, a plea... pretty please!

PLEASE learn how to get your links appearing properly in posts - so that we can just click them to see what you are referencing.

There is soooo much input info to assimilate at the moment that many don't have the patience to rebuild the inks correctly to get to your evidence.

When I archive all the URL links in this part of the thread, I guesstimate, I will spend half an hour rebuilding your urls to ensure I've captured them.
edit on 15-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This appears to be missing from the top stories on the BBC website but I watched live BBC News at 11am gmt where they stated that the House of Commons had voted to bring in COVID passports in the UK!

Step 1 towards the UK populace being managed by social credit score?

These are the only links I can now find to it:

BBC

Votes in parliament

Conservative MP Alicia Kearns, who represents the Vale of Belvoir, plans to vote against vaccine passports in House of Commons today

edit on 15-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

T1, My father was a Minister and went through several bibles over his lifetime. He used the KJV Bible and all of his were plain on the front except where his name was on the bottom right corner and Holy Bible was on the spine. Don't know if that helps.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I sure hope so. Stuff is getting damn dark in the swamp.

a reply to: igloo

Whoa, getting strange. The Metaverse has you. Assume you have FB acct whereas I do not. Normally I don't link to FB at all. Anyways, good to know, thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

PICTURED: Nevada woman 'who took $3,000 from "pedophile" CNN producer to fly girl, 9, across country to Boston before joining in as he sexually abused her'

Uh, there is a lot here, not the least of which is that producers in teeeveee land are not money bags, so where did the money come from? On air talent, money in some big market cases, but downline not so much as a rule.

Then there is the whole issue of ANOTHER mother selling their children - remember R.Kelly.

Then there is the issue connected to Cuomo's canning. Not saying he "knew" as I have no idea what most folks are up to, but it sure seems dodgy given the timing. Pretty easy to imagine thug-life Cuomos as scummmmm.

And lastly, in any other world NOT the current clown world this would be "news" and the proverbial cautionary tale moment where we are all scolded.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi Thoughtful. I was just in a chain store here in the U.S. and there was a display of bibles as I walked in the door. Half of them had nothing on the front and one looked very much like the one Trump is holding. It was a NKJ version study bible.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Then there is the issue connected to Cuomo's canning. Not saying he "knew" as I have no idea what most folks are up to, but it sure seems dodgy given the timing. Pretty easy to imagine thug-life Cuomos as scummmmm.

Wasn't Chris Cuomo only let go after CNN had additional information? The timing seems suspect at this time. When & how did they learn about the producer? Their silence on the whole matter kind of cements it for me Cranky.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

From PayPal to Tesla, and the final frontier, no challenge seems too big for Elon Musk. While drawing comparisons to Thomas Edison and with even bolder ventures on the way, Musk has earned his place in Newsweek Disruptors Hall Of Fame.

“Technoking of Tesla Imperator of Mars”

We have to stop Trump from gaining too much power... Oh yea right. That guy.

Science!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hi Rel. I am not saying that you are wrong on this decode I merely wanted to add this because I have heard chatter that Burrano eludes to being Pooland it could have double meaning.

t.me...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is from the Federalist originally but the link is crappy.

t.me...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Same day, Pelosi and SEC. Remarkable.

Mea culpa, Fulford again, but he actually repeats, almost verbatim, what Rel and I were working on the other day HEREwith Pool posts, Antartica, David Schwartz etc.

Klaus Schwab and Christine Lagarde turned in major white hat victory

The coalition fighting to liberate the planet earth from Satanic control scored a major victory last week by seizing de facto control of the UN and the European Central Bank, Mossad and US Space Command (USC) sources say. This is what was behind the visits to Antarctica by World Economic Forum Director Klaus Schwab and EU Central Bank head Christine Lagarde last week.

Schwab-Lagarde and their teams thought they were going to Rothschild Island in Antarctica to get new Khazarian mafia marching orders. What they did not know was that Rothschild Island has been taken over by the earth liberation alliance.

The Schwab team did not know what the trip was about. They were following orders from their masters, or so they thought. A little deception was played. They were given the choice to either join the alliance/benevolent beings or be eliminated. They chose the former. “The proof will be in the pudding” as the saying goes.

Reminder:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This sort of career path doesn't seem to attract the best and brightest.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
He showed the binding and then carefully held it up showing the cover and there was no cross! Or even the words Holy Bible.

So this had nothing to do with religion.

Actually the spine, which I guess you mean by binding, says Holy Bible.

Thanks for pointing that out, dask. There's an interesting story behind that bible. 😊

The Hebrides Revival

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join