It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My opinion is the whole thing was cover for a military operation to collect evidence. That’s why it was so easy to get in to the capital, that’s why the protective detail guy was both seen clutching some kind of parcel and shot the unarmed woman, and that’s why a group of those folks from January 6 are still in jail with no additional details.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CrazyFox

I keep asking why Trump invited all of his followers to DC, a rarity for Republicans, and why so many high-functioning An0ns cried out for people to go to DC on 1/6/20.

With no apparent plan to overthrow anything, except to maybe call Pence some bad names, what-if all of the bodies in DC were there to occupy and protect the heart of government from any crazy Black COG schemes that might be going on that day?

[...]

edit on Wed Dec 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

It was definitely a hot zone.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The appropriate word seems to be 'hideous'.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Quick! Look at the ugly shiney thing over there --->

Focus please.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Something that was brought to my attention about this picture/event:
Why do we automatically think it was some kind of exposure event. Those letters could have had something else in them, such as telling each person that received one what they were being handed as a form of inheritance of Deep State Control. These people might not have gotten it all, or maybe they knew what the weight of controlling what they got. Either way the reaction of them doesn't exactly go towards being exposed.

It would be interesting to try and match up the people that received a letter with an issue that was started shortly after the Funeral happened. Might be worth looking into.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Probably blocked in your country, use a vpn or proxy, most videos are available if you spoof your location to USA.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Looks like I’m another sister from another mister, if “kin” means what it does in English on Earth in the Galaxy 🤔 LOL, what does being a “ galactic activation portal “ mean ?!

Solar Moon 7
Year Of The Red Solar Moon
YOUR GALACTIC SIGNATURE

Kin 239: Blue Overtone Storm
I empower in order to catalyse
Commanding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

So watched a very interesting interview with a lady, Michelle Fielding, who “Channel’s” information and her take on the current situation was quite optimistic. She believes we will see things unfold based on “markers” rather than a timeline. The announcement of the Queen’s death to the public ( she thinks she’s already dead ) will be a final marker for the changes that will occur. It’s a fascinating interview, worth watching. One thing she said that really inspired me, was that we needed to hit a 60% positive vibration, however people with higher vibrations can compensate for those still operating at lower vibrations, for example a person at 80% can uplift someone at 40% and average out at 60%. So we don’t need 60% of people, if enough higher vibration folks bring up the average, lol, does that make sense?🧐

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The video was touted on telegram as containing new proofs, so thanks for the feedback.

However, interesting that the link now brings up this:

Bigger

Why would that happen if it was an already published video from 5 years ago?

I didn't watch it but ask did you? Maybe it was a new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds - but if you watched it we might rule that out?

The link works fine for me. Are you aware that Joe Arpaio is dead? He is not going to be releasing anything new. It is an old video. Not "new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds".

Joe is not dead.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
A trend is developing .......

Hospitals reconsider vaccine mandate amid staffing shortages

Major hospital systems across the country are quietly scrapping their vaccine mandates amid worker shortages and growing confusion as to whether such requirements on the national level are even legal.........

Amtrak, Changing Course, Suspends Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate for Workers

Amtrak said it would suspend its Covid-19 vaccine mandate for employees, a reversal from last week’s policy stance that the rail company said would allow it to operate its passenger trains as scheduled.

In a letter to employees Tuesday, Amtrak Chief Executive Bill Flynn said the company would allow weekly testing as an alternative to vaccination for workers who don’t have an approved accommodation.......

States plan challenges to federal vaccine mandates

State legislatures will consider a host of new challenges to the Biden administration's mandates that workers in some settings be required to receive vaccines against the coronavirus, setting up a new front in the tug-of-war that is already being fought in federal courts across the nation.

Several states have already approved new measures meant to circumvent federal vaccine orders.......

Lo s Angeles schools, with 30K unvaccinated students, push off COVID vaccine mandate until fall 2022

Los Angeles had planned to shift students who remained unvaccinated by a Jan. 10 deadline into its online school, City of Angels. But many worried about its ability to accommodate tens of thousands of new students at the start of the next semester, and the disruption it would cause for staff and children.

Los Angeles was among the first districts to adopt a student vaccine mandate. In September, the school board voted to require students 12 and older be vaccinated by Jan. 10........

Dr. Scott Atlas: 'Science Has Become Contaminated with Politics'

edit on 12152021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

If you use Google Street View on that island you get three spots you can look. Two are on the runway area, and the other in at the sandy patch near the tail of the island.
This screen shot is from the southern street view area:

Any Ideas?

Interesting to me is what you can see at the runway... a mailbox.
Is the US Postal Service delivering mail there???
If not, wtf is the mailbox used for?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Just wanted to let ya know ..

was covered threads ago ...... lots of info back in them discussions

heres a link anywho ....CONSPIRACY: North Fox Island & The Oakland County Child Killer, Part 1
and a video ....

Carry on.....

lol

edit on 12152021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The mailbox contains the airport log that all arriving pilots must fill in as part of using of the facility. It also has some "emergency" supplies, such as wet wipes, toilet paper, a map, etc. I think there might be lighters or matches in there for starting a campfire, as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Rich guy Johnson sold the North Island to the state for a profit.
He owns most of South Fox Island, and made deals with the state to acquire more acreage in the southern end of that island.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It was bad. The only real clues we have is in the reactions.

G W - Maybe knew it was coming, and knew well enough to try not to react. Does the “I want to disappear” lip movement.

Laura Bush - Didn’t know and wasn’t warned. Shock.

Jeb Bush - Didn’t know and was immediately horrified.

Pence - Knew it was coming and knew not to even look at it. His wife knew it was there too.

Hillary - Didn’t know, but incredibly controlled reaction.

Biden(s) - Didn’t know, and didn’t really know how to react. Hillary told them either what it was before they opened it, or warned them not to open it.

Obama(s) - Not sure. Maybe Barrack knew. Excellent poker face. Michelle might have known too. Another excellent poker face. She also did the “I want to disappear” lip movement.

I’m leaning towards the Bush Sr “they know everything, I’m sorry” message.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Something that was brought to my attention about this picture/event:
Why do we automatically think it was some kind of exposure event. Those letters could have had something else in them, such as telling each person that received one what they were being handed as a form of inheritance of Deep State Control. These people might not have gotten it all, or maybe they knew what the weight of controlling what they got. Either way the reaction of them doesn't exactly go towards being exposed.

It would be interesting to try and match up the people that received a letter with an issue that was started shortly after the Funeral happened. Might be worth looking into.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Whenever I hear or see sea rising is caused by climate change I want to count how many ships that displace water are in the oceans now as compared to 100 years ago. A bowling ball in a bathtub scenario, not counting evaporation into the atmosphere.
Also, the Bering sea would be a perfect yardstick to measure against and disprove the climate change hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The video was touted on telegram as containing new proofs, so thanks for the feedback.

However, interesting that the link now brings up this:

Bigger

Why would that happen if it was an already published video from 5 years ago?

I didn't watch it but ask did you? Maybe it was a new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds - but if you watched it we might rule that out?

The link works fine for me. Are you aware that Joe Arpaio is dead? He is not going to be releasing anything new. It is an old video. Not "new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds".

Joe is not dead.

You are correct. I was wrong about him being dead.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Interesting video on NYC's Zombie Urbanism and inequitable property taxation.

imo, a template for the collapse of the city. Skip to 19m for tax breakdown.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ah, thanks. Must have been before my time. That thread was so bizarre I didn't think it was ever mentioned here, but all things Michigan you don't miss much.

How about your neighbor...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just like China, you can say anything you want about how much your property is worth if no one can look inside to see what is going on. Remember when Trump said that his value is based on how he feels? That is really all this is about.

Any time something is made "Exclusive" and regular people aren't allowed to poke around in it, then the people who own that item can say anything they want, and nobody can say anything about it. Then we have the possible sinister aspect about this building type. What if these buildings are constructed for the sole purpose of being felled? Think 9/11 but with a bunch of buildings falling in the city rather than just a few. The insurance payouts alone would make a ton of money, but sadly the damage caused by these building falling down would bring the city to a stand-still. Wall Street would be shut down, financial institutions would stop, and the people who claim that they live in these buildings could very well "disappear". Have a scandal that's getting exposed (ie the Maxwell Trial) buy one of these multi-million addresses and disappear in a situation that prevents anyone from questioning it.

I could be wrong, be these buildings really remind me of those fake cities in China that are used for inflating the Chinese populations, so why would New York do the same thing and have the side hustle of legally making people disappear when needed?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Interesting video on NYC's Zombie Urbanism and inequitable property taxation.

imo, a template for the collapse of the city. Skip to 19m for tax breakdown.

That is insane. Property taxes in NYC are literally regressive -- million-dollar condos get incentives so the owners pay little-to-nothing in property taxes, while affordable houses in poorer places (like the Bronx) pay obscene amounts of property taxes.

I've heard before about how those skyscrapers full of million-dollar condos sit mostly empty. I can even see this where I live in Royal Oak. In the downtown area there's a high-rise building where the units run around $300-$400,000. If you drive past it at night, you can clearly see that only a fraction of them have any lights on.

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join