It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, this makes total sense. By making Greenland bigger than it really is, the people crying about "all the ice melting" becomes a massive issue. If people can see that Greenland isn't as big as its projected to the public, well people won't be as concerned about it.

Same goes for China. If people realized that China isn't that big, then people will start asking questions about how many people really live in China. Since China doesn't need those types of questions being asked, they pay to make their country look bigger than it really is.

Also, Africa is way bigger than it's presented on maps. Why would they do that? Well, why would anyone want any of the countries in Africa to hold much power in the UN? Again, why does China inflate their size, and diminish the size of other countries? Power.

So, this guy altering the size of counties on the map by changing what the globe looks like makes sense. So how do you get away with it, by changing the size but not the shapes. Mess with the perceptions of the masses, and you can control how they think. We should look at maps pre-1970 and compare them to post 2000 to see how differently in size everything is.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yep, yep, and yep. Play with the perspective, and you can control how people think. No need to tell people what to think when you can just have people think the way you want.

Hey, how many people live in the US? I'll give you a hint, nobody knows because the homeless were used to pad numbers in cities and counties across the nation. China does the same thing, but here in the US it's easier to expose.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I didn't realize the USA was so much larger than Greenland.

List of Countries by size: simple.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

let those numbers sink in for a bit.
China claims to have 1,439,323,776 people in their country
The US claims to have 331,002,651 in it

The US is said to be overpopulated even though it only has 100k square miles less than China in land. Numbers don't lie, only the people who use them do.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

They look great BlissSeeker!

Two comments - from my perspective... but ignore as you wish 'cos' they could just be personal preference!

a) On "Fauci's reign" I would put the sentence in the box in the same color font as the "52%"; The "children" element should be the eye catcher, which then drags one in to read the rest of the detail,

b) I think on the Goodfellas picture, Fauci's face would fit better on Joe Pesci's head... also since Pesci literally means Pisces, or "the fishes", you could play on that by adding "Something's Fishy!"

You're definitely past beginner's level!
edit on 16-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Looking at that image tells me that Mickey D's fries suck and covid is caused by needles.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Strangely Jimmy Carter is Trending and the draco shill Defiant Dad is tweeting about it, ergo something to pay attention to, as the tweets are anything but organic.

The thread

Young Jimmy Carter once averted a nuclear disaster

Strangest fact: The Queen Of England is the ultimate authority on Canadian nuclear power. In 2007, Chalk River’s National Research Universal reactor (NRU) was shut down for routine maintenance, and the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) decided to extend the shutdown to add more backup power systems. The only problem was, as mentioned last week, Chalk River—specifically the NRU—provides nearly all of the medical isotopes for North America, and shutting down the reactor caused a worldwide shortage.

I've said this countless times, electricity from Nuclear Power is the unintended BYPRODUCT if the actual purpose. Here is how important the REAL reason for the power plants is...

Canada’s House Of Commons overruled the CNSC and ordered the reactor to be restarted for 120 days, and then-Prime Minister Stephen Harper criticized the shutdown. Safety Commission CEO Linda Keen was fired, and the reactor was restarted after less than a month offline, safety concerns be damned. But the order to reopen wasn’t official until it received Royal Assent.

So the real product was so important that the listed dangers were seen as unimportant = they don't give two craps about any human OR the planet itself. None. Fukushima was a bomb built as a bomb, the entire construction was a joke, and, as it happens, Japan was building nukes in the basement against the treaty, which they needed to hide hence no international effort to sort it post explosion.

The real reason for the nukes, the real real reason, must be hidden and freewill must be honored, both of which create the need for misinformation and outright lies. This is kind of a cliff's notes history of nukes gone bad, pay attention to the part about the blowing up of Tiamat, those same folks live here, or at least their ancestral DNA legacy does and they are still playing out those patterns = US vs. Russia = justification = war games = ?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If we thought 55 years was outrageous for details about the clinical trials of Pfizer and the approval process by the FDA. Not so fast. How about 75 years. The FDA has requested the court to extend the time until 2096!

Seems the FDA has found more documentation. Originally they claimed to have 320 thousand pages and now it is 451 thousand pages.
Amazing how they were able to review all of the clinical trial data and approve the vaccine within 108 days. If they could do it we should be able to do it as well. I imagine they must have used Cliff Notes.

They have released some data but as one would expect it is heavily redacted and the results basically are confirming what we have been seeing.

I had wondered why only Pfizer and not Moderna or J&J. It seems the FOIA can only be executed on authorized vaccines.

Arguments are on going in courts but wow there must be some serious data there to want to hide from the public.
www.lifesitenews.com>opinion>fda-opinion>fda-asks-judg...
------------
Rel I have so much interference at my end but will try to find some help to link. I really need to get some images uploaded that will just astonish everyone.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In-Q-Tel investments offer interesting clues into CIA areas of interest.

CIA’s Venture Capital Arm Is Funding Skin Care Products That Collect DNA

We’re all CIA assets! What can be done, a personal story

A successful psychological warfare campaign to break down traditional patterns of behavior would require a willingness to participate and the blueprint had already been laid out in 1953 by the CIA’s Psychological Strategy Board‘s comprehensive doctrine for social control known as PSB D-33/2. With an emphasis on the strange and the avant-garde, the CIA began bringing artists, writers and musicians into what was known as its “Freedom Manifesto”.

While declaring itself as an antidote to communist totalitarianism, one internal CIA critic of the program, PSB officer Charles Burton Marshall, viewed PSB D-33/2 itself as frighteningly totalitarian, interposing “a wide doctrinal system” that “accepts uniformity as a substitute for diversity,” embracing “all fields of human thought — all fields of intellectual interests, from anthropology and artistic creations to sociology and scientific methodology.” He concluded: “That is just about as totalitarian as one can get.”
The Canadian Patriot
[comb your hair]

Burnham’s Machiavellian elitism lurks in every shadow of the document. As recounted in Frances Stoner Saunder’s “The Cultural Cold War,” “Marshall also took issue with the PSB’s reliance on ‘non-rational social theories’ which emphasized the role of an elite ‘in the manner reminiscent of Pareto, Sorel, Mussolini and so on.’ Weren’t these the models used by James Burnham in his book the Machiavellians? Perhaps there was a copy usefully to hand when PSB D-33/2 was being drafted. More likely, James Burnham himself was usefully to hand.”

Burnham was more than just at hand when it came to secretly implanting a fascist philosophy of extreme elitism into America’s Cold War orthodoxy. With “The Machiavellians,” Burnham had composed the manual that forged the old Trotskyist left together with a right-wing Anglo/American elite.

James Q. Reber (July 16, 1911 – January 16, 2003): was the second deputy director of the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He was CIA from 1950-57 and later w/NRO from 1965-69 under LBJ/Nixon as the CORONA TALENT-Keyhole CIA Control Officer.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com>watch 12 year old Pfizer clinical trial with Maddie de Garay.

I watched and read through all of the details and I really struggle to understand how people can place their children into clinical trials for experimental vaccines when we still do not have all the details about the impact on the adult population.
However the results are tragic.

This however is a golden nugget:
Dr. Frenke. the principal investigator of Pfizer's Children's Clinical Trial, only provided the results to Pfizer. Then after some clean up Pfizer then reports the results to the CDC.

I continue to be amazed at the lengths they have gone to in their mad pursuit of jabbing one and all with manipulated data and the CDC just going along for the ride.

Just a little projection here but once they have tapped the human market how long before the pet population?

trialsitenews.com...>mother-of-maddie-de-garay-s...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Now that we're entering mid-term election season, we need brave Republicans who will campaign on stating Truths (Right Now) and implementing corrections (after being elected).

They can start by stating how the "powers in charge" are lying about so many things, starting with Covid-19 and last year's Presidential Election anomalies.

I'm going to do my best as a "keyboard warrior" to make this clear to Republicans who want to stay in charge, and those who want to be elected.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The CDC Foundation makes money for insiders, yet delivers no tangible benefits to society.

thehill.com...

Another source for Covid-19 lies whom Republicans should call-out and expose, if they want to stay in office, or be elected to office.

Otherwise, We The People will have to act.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here was an interesting find. Obviously have no way to verify but it was an interesting read.

exopolitics.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Understood now T1!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Did you happen to notice the singing Francis Collins, the departing NIH director?

Really strange. He takes songs and then changes the wording to fit some medical theme.
His departing song was a re-imagine of Somewhere Over The Rainbow now renamed Somewhere Past The Pandemic.

We may have a Pool connection here. Israel [save for last] Kamakawiwo"ole"s #1 song Over The Rainbow is one of the most popular funeral songs.
Pool played What A Wonderful Life which is Kam's #2 most popular funeral song.

I have a bad feel about this and as we all keep noticing they have to communicate their intentions to maintain Karma.
Pool keeps warning us of upcoming events so maybe this is relevant. Collins no doubt knows the truth and trying to get out of Dodge.

The western movie Hang! Em High seems to fit the bill and I do like my westerns.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Random thought.

Currency before Digital?

Note the prevalence of 13 and 33 in the drop.

We now see drops are not linear in nature, terms have multiple meanings, time/date irregularities, misinformation and of course future proves past implications.

13 mirror 31 is very much tied to money/currency/reset etc. 33 their number.

alternative meaning of "before" is "in front of someone or something."

So, currency = dollar,,, and is before digital = reset system?

Worth remembering...

11110 or 1111 or 11:11

There is zero chance the world is going back to some gold/silver standard, it isn't possible on any level. If we're to break apart the CIA slush money alone, which by all accounts, has been trillions over the last few decades, there needs to be something centralized in place.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel thanks for understanding. My helper is also really frustrated and he is a wizz with computers but I will find a way. Maybe a creative solution because no doubt this will continue as long as I continue.

Maybe we could set up a co operative for something very important that requires pictures. Do you think that is possible?
Maybe ETM who seems to be really good at this.

Also I think we have another Pool link. See my reply to ETM.

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join