It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The old statues currently being torn down will eventually be replaced by the icons and idols of the new/old state cult.

Looks Lovecraftian standing on a bed of bones. Cthulhu’s back in town!

Mysterious Squid-Headed Statue Appears at Downtown Cemetery

Where a Confederate war memorial once stood, there is now a bizarre piece making supernatural reference to early Dallas history.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now how does my thread look? As seen here
These people are worshipping a fake Lovecraftian based cult.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

cuestorm

edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, you're right and it's habbening, but all in delusional fake inverted clown world. It just never ends.

Here's something dark & real.

North Fox Island pedo ring / Francis Shelden / Adam Starchild / Christopher Busch:

Into the Abyss with Epstein parallels that I never knew about.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Also, it's unrealistic to expect a perfect result in an imperfect world.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That island is unusual for what is missing.

So rich guy buys island, puts a runway through it, maintains said runway and ...

There are no buildings on the island ... none ... nada ... nothing shows on sat images.

Just trees and the unimproved runway that is kept clear of new vegetation.

I think someone built underground or the image from Google Earth has been played with.

P

edit on 14/12/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Good catch. If you look closely at the runway you can see the circular cutting tracks from the big equipment that cuts it. Where do they keep that equipment? You don’t boat it in every week.

originally posted by: pheonix358

That island is unusual for what is missing.

So rich guy buys island, puts a runway through it, maintains said runway and ...

There are no buildings on the island ... none ... nada ... nothing shows on sat images.

Just trees and the unimproved runway that is kept clear of new vegetation.

I think someone built underground or the image from Google Earth has been played with.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

"Epstein Island 2: Back-up Adventures in Exploitation"

I jest, but really who isn't thinking that.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Epstein Island 2: Back-up Adventures in Exploitation"

I jest, but really who isn't thinking that.

Hunting trips? The Island is used for hunting trips ... but only by appointment.

There is supposed to be a camp on that island but it seems not to be visible from the air.

This world is truly sick.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If you use Google Street View on that island you get three spots you can look. Two are on the runway area, and the other in at the sandy patch near the tail of the island.
This screen shot is from the southern street view area:

Any Ideas?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The video was touted on telegram as containing new proofs, so thanks for the feedback.

However, interesting that the link now brings up this:

Bigger

Why would that happen if it was an already published video from 5 years ago?

I didn't watch it but ask did you? Maybe it was a new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds - but if you watched it we might rule that out?

The link works fine for me. Are you aware that Joe Arpaio is dead? He is not going to be releasing anything new. It is an old video. Not "new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds".

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It’s upside down. cam. All lowercase.

If you use Google Street View on that island you get three spots you can look. Two are on the runway area, and the other in at the sandy patch near the tail of the island.

Any Ideas?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I know what it says. I should have been clearer I guess, I meant any ideas as to why it's written there in the sand for that picture? Kind of weird if it's just a single guy out there taking pictures.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is it my imagination, or is there a little c in the big c, a little a in the big a, and two little m’s in the big m?

I know what it says. I should have been clearer I guess, I meant any ideas as to why it's written there in the sand for that picture? Kind of weird if it's just a single guy out there taking pictures.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Actually ownership went back to the state in 2000 and it is now designated as a wildlife research area called Beaver Islands State Wildlife Research Area.

Here is an article from 2016 about a group that went out there to clean up the airstrip: Destination: North Fox Island, Michigan

Primitive camping is the only lodging available so if you like back packing, camping and flying this place should be on your list.

Not even cabins, by the sound of it.

ETA: Could also explain the few pics on google maps.

edit on 14-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Careful, there may be two islands with the same name.

It is not the one in Newfoundland.

The one we are looking at is in Michigan.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It looked to me that the double lettering was just due to the word being written in the sand.

There seems to be a lot of "Fox Island" in the US. New York, Washington State, also seem to have one. Weirdly the one in Washington State has an "All Girl Boy Scouts of America" troop, and the one in New York State just had that story about mystery blasts taking place there (not that the blasts are the mystery, but rather that the mystery was who was doing them)
edit on 14-12-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh my, what did I start.😎 Honestly, I did not expect anyone here to go off on a fox hunt. Good job though.

Breaktime...

Hunter is in here 7 times, Good luck on finding #7.🧐🤦‍

Bigger:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How close did you look at the ones on the runway area? There is a plane with a tail number, a child, and a woman (whose face you can see). The tail number traces to a company, that traces to a guy, that traces to a trust and a paper on aerosols that indicates climate change isn’t man made. I think. It’s late, and I hate doing this kind of research on a phone. I’ll look at it tomorrow if it is still there. If not, then I’ll dig twice as hard.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Any Ideas?

edit on 12/14/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CrazyFox

I keep asking why Trump invited all of his followers to DC, a rarity for Republicans, and why so many high-functioning An0ns cried out for people to go to DC on 1/6/20.

With no apparent plan to overthrow anything, except to maybe call Pence some bad names, what-if all of the bodies in DC were there to occupy and protect the heart of government from any crazy Black COG schemes that might be going on that day?

As semantics go, that would make it more of a counter-insurrection if the vote count was actually stopped. I can clearly see how somebody had to physically be there to "keep house", so to speak.

I guess I have to say, there's really only one reason for those people to be there. Maybe something actually was supposed to happen behind the scenes.

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join