It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
DJT did much of what he said he was going to do when he ran. Much of what he could not do we can directly tie to life long bureaucrats, spies and Team Joe's goons. Team Joe on the other hand, has done all the draconian things they promised, inflation, border, jabs etc. and not. one. placating promise.

So those who did vote for him got nothing but pain, AND, AND, oh and this is gooooooood, and Joe's inflation just made it damn near impossible for them to pay off the never ending student debt without suffering immeasurably.

Self fulfilling after 50 years of planned nuclear family destruction.

Strange. Bigger

Preview of January 2022 Team Joe's Covid monsters-monster variant talking points...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That painting surely has to be photo shopped in. What's with its shadow on the wall?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A good son.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Note the placement of that framed picture butted up against the door moulding - who does that?? Unless it was quickly moved to fit in the photo op. Still, who hangs a picture of their boss and their spouse in their office.🀑🀣

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stepping outside here a bit.

Evergrande > Tether > BTC > SEC > Regulation or Kill > QFS/Hybrid

What is interesting is timing. Why now? Near as I can tell Tether is total fraud and at least somewhat connected to the CCP. SDNY is interesting RE: the presence in the Q drops.

This directly connects to the SEC doing the 180 on saying ETH and BTC were sorted, when they were not.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Time to talk EMOJIs... a WorkInProgress Theory on Il DonaldoTrumpo tweets:

1) At the point of scribing this 47 of his last 100 tweets had Emojis in.
I think this is more than merely adding "color" to his tweets!

2) There are 3 variables to consider with these Emojis:
a) The number of similar Emojis in a string: most are in strings of 3,
b) The number of types of Emoji in the tweet,
c) The character positions within the tweet of each Emoji type string.

3) Current theory:
a) Strings of 3xEmoji represent White Hat operators for whom a message is included in the tweet,
b) Single Emojis are "CCs" "For information",
c) The character position within the tweet may be a reference to a code book or plan line, e.g. "Execute", "Hold", "Prepare", "Start Phase 3" etc.

4) Next steps:
a) I'll be analysing subsets of tweets where, for example, "πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„" appears - in order to see if they make sense in a sequence,
b) I'll be looking at some of the other key operators, such as Dan Scavino, catturd2, Grassley, Pompeo etc. to see if they respond with the same Emojis.
c) If investigations warrant it then I'll add a new lookup tab to the spreadsheet.
edit on 13-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think the door is just slightly ajar. No matter, any photo coming out of swampington house is chopped. Especially with such a dumbass framed photo.

Behold, the official color for 2022...

PANTONE 17-3938 Very Peri

For the first time Pantone has created an entirely new color

We are living in transformative times. PANTONE 17-3938 Very Peri is a symbol of the global zeitgeist of the moment and the transition we are going through. As we emerge from an intense period of isolation, our notions and standards are changing, and our physical and digital lives have merged in new ways.

Throughout 2022, this color will show up everywhere we need it most in our refreshed Microsoft workplace tool kit, infusing a sense of possibility throughout.
Microsoft Design
Get ready!! This is so wonderful. In the coming months watch how prolific this color becomes everywhere in the psychological war for our submission. I'm sure there is an esoteric meaning to the color, naming (not the sauce), and number.

Now this is right on par for the times...

Peri

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This TIME I guess it could be worse...

Err, maybe not...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I did this from work first but didn't have time to post it. The one from work was totally different from this one that I just ran from my home laptop.........Is it just spitting out results according to your ip addrress?????

YOUR BIRTHDAY ON THE 13 MOON CALENDAR
Resonant Moon 24
Year Of The Yellow Crystal Seed
YOUR GALACTIC SIGNATURE

Kin 255: Blue Galactic Eagle
I harmonize in order to create
Modeling mind
I seal the output of vision
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of self-generation

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

And the fascist horse he rode in on.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This TIME I guess it could be worse...

Err, maybe not...

twitter.com...

I cannot listen to him, he's a glitchy bot at this point and he just causes my system to reject it.

That said, he's looking in favor, slightly up, toward the future. Could be inversion, with TIME at this point who knows, but traditionally this would mean he is on their side. Then again, all TIME seems to be is a cover at this point, I mean who reads it?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I almost wonder if the EMOJI is code. Like how : + ) =

So, what's the typing code that makes the hug and tree EMOJI? (I really don't know, but if someone was to give me something, I'll see what I can make)

EDITED PART BELOW:

For instance, according to webnots.com in order to make an "Evergreen Tree" a person would have to type ALT+ 127794. S0, an "Evergreen Tree" could very well become a code for the number sequence of 127794. If we know the code chart and the EMOJI being used, then we might be able to decode the message, if there is one to decode.
edit on 13-12-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Websters: Very (adverb)

Definition of very (Entry 1 of 2)
1: to a high degree : EXCEEDINGLY
very hot
didn't hurt very much
2: in actual fact : TRULY
the very best store in town
told the very same story

Websters: Peri

Definition of peri (Entry 1 of 2)
1: a supernatural being in Persian folklore descended from fallen angels and excluded from paradise until penance is accomplished
2: a beautiful and graceful girl

So, nothing to...see here?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ha, I only read the cover.

Tesla is nothing more than a thinly-disguised military contractor. Elon is a Deep State lackey bar none. Maybe one day he'll become our lackey.

Tesla Cybertruck

The Tesla military batteries are purportedly made from denatured nuclear waste and have incredible storage capacity and lightness. We get hand-me-down junk in the public sector that is probably 50 years old.

Lemmings in white boxes?

Consumer Reports

And remember, Tesla is a military aerospace contractor for the Deep State, so by all means buy one. Where is the dealer service network? Are charging stations keeping up with demand? Our electrical grid, is it strong enough? Electric cars on the blockchain?

Why aren't there more electric cars? If electric cars have been around since the 19th century, then why haven't they become more widespread? Skeptics say the technology isn't viable yet, but conspiracy theorists think there's more to the story...(4 min clip)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That woman in red looks like she would "want a hippopotamus for Chris miss". She would probably be close to one in size and with the steal in place still in Georgia she has a big chance for the machine to give her the victory.

I don't want a hippopotamus for Christmas and I hope GA doesn't get one in a red dress.

edit on 13-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
🀑🌎 So are they going to ban the CDC now?

Twit czars of Misinfo

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting theory on the Alt codes for Emojis... will take into consideration!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
DID Mr POOL JUST GIVE ATS A SHOUTOUT?

Latest Mr Pool post on Telegram, at 02:26:29 (tweeted 18:22 on 13th):

Here's my initial analysis:

1) 1st letter of each word gives ATS,

2) Letter count of each word gives 34, 8, and 348:
#348 is a 4yr DELTA today!

Anonymous ID: 7681cc No.99480 πŸ“
Dec 14 2017 21:20:48 (EST)
Blocked from posting entering 'trip'. It would appear this board has been compromised.
Q

a) I think the compromised board applies to 8chan/8kun because the "SUDDENLY" is 8 characters long,
b) Does the reference to ATS mean KU may post to our board instead? After all, I think we have the best ability to prove any new posts have the same "fingerprint" as those to date, via our spreadsheet analysis/decodes.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 πŸ“
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

For completeness:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147169329 πŸ“
Oct 29 2017 21:18:17 (EST)
Huma
Husband in jail.
HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?
Where is Huma today?
Was she with HRC on her book tour?
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
No FBI
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).
Do you think they aren’t in control of those respective agencies?
What is most valuable?
Information
AG Sessions on leakers.
Fire or prosecute?
Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?
Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).

3) GEMATRIA of "AND THEN SUDDENLY" is 170, 1020, 961 (Simple, English, Jewish).
Equivalents:
Digital Currency,
Vanderbilt,
Mayer Amschel Bauer,
Do not take the mark of the beast,
Vatican dragon key 12 07 1976,
The Royal Family,
World War Three,
Ripple Exit Scam,
Financial Crash Now.

4) SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST - the Telegram post timestamp of 02:26:29 gives:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: JhFEE9Gk No.150701196 πŸ“
Nov 24 2017 01:55:52 (EST)
_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf
Godspeed.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0365ff No.4381420 πŸ“
Dec 19 2018 18:23:03 (EST)
[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our Country back!
Q+

a) Dec 19th but "2 days ahead of schedule" would give Dec 17th=Friday?

edit on 14-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join