It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe it's likely that Assange is team white hat all the way and has known all along this would happen. And yeah, he likely welcomes it. He's about to burn the cabal something fierce.

I was pretty indifferent on Assange at the outset here, too much seemed off. My friend Skyfloating hammered on me about him - separating him from wikileaks, and I see things a bit differently now. He's a powerful symbol, by design or default, and possibly holds the keys to the Anons greatest emotional symbol - Seth Rich.

Trial means discovery, I really doubt the Feds want discovery in the hands of a guy whose entire history is about disclosing hidden information. Since Durham is Russia, Assange is Russia, is this a signal?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
CRINGE 'Booster' Song Possibly the Worst Yet

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Crypto.
Looking over Fred Hutchinson Org. they really accept/encourage Crypto as a method of donations. They accept different types and even have a calculator simplifying the process.
Looking over their last 3 years of financial statements audited by KPMG there is no provision for crypto. They are an asset and should be listed on the balance sheet. Also the assets listed seems much too low considering the numerous foundations involved with them.

Rel or Cranky had posted pictures of Pool posts which showed the bear with an evergreen tree and crypto. Seems we have a connection here pulling in foundations, crypto, venture capitalists/venture funding, pharma and licensing and Big tech Amazon and Microsoft. One big happy family.

Microsoft is collaberating with Fred Hutchinson using AI for wearable biosensors [3rd party] to monitor remotely symptoms.
Amazon collaberation involves their web services where they can scan 9,600 records an hour to find out who to put in a trial, therapy and intervention and of course their cloud services.

Gates has access to the research information and is able to capitalize and make investment decisions based on insider knowledge. This explains how successful he is at picking the winners.

I am wondering if some of those 18 anonymous donors are big pharma related or maybe WHO, CDC, FDA or GAVI? There are 207 members in the circle.

www.fredhutch.org/en/ways-to-give/gift-clubs/nobel-laureates-circle-
www.fredhutch.org>ways-to-give-gift-clubs
www.gatesfoundation.org>2006/117>opp47209
taxbit.com...>blog>a-quick-guide-to-accounting-f...
www.fredhutch.org>financial-statements>fr...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

CIA actively running a "number of" active crypto projects!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel the research I did was a real challenge. The same thing started happening with search pages disappearing and unable to access some of them at all. There may be some much more valuable information that I simply could not access.

But to me all of this does seem to link to the Pool posts. I wonder if the bear symbolizes a bear market in crypto? One way or another we need something to stabilize either currency or crypto such as gold or silver.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
It feels like we have two financial systems operating at the same time. Crypto for the elite and I guess the CIA and cash for the plebes.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Article posted today from the well known Emptywheel weblog that the well known Dutch site Electrospace often references who maintain a strong focus on the US and its National Security Agency, along with Germany and the Netherlands.

Liar’s Poker: The Complexity of Julian Assange’s Extradition

Journalism vs Hacking vs Espionage? Which side are the journo bull horns really on or think they're on?

Article from Snowden's foundation...

Assange to face extradition from United Kingdom: Freedom of the Press Foundation responds

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is not a meme.

(I can't meme)

It is the actual banner for one of the largest democrat run national pro abortion groups.

Madness...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
SWEEPSTAKE TIME - What could possibly go wrong (or right?)

From GEORGENEWS on Telegram

From WH Pool, 9:27PM ET

"The White House announces just now that tomorrow night at 11:35 PM EST, the President will appear virtually on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon".

What could possibly go wrong?!

###

t.me...

Why is Bidan choosing to go on television at 25 mins to midnight? Surely way past his bedtime?

a) To resign publicly?
b) To confess all he knows about RENEGADE and HRC?
c) To try to convince the public that an EBS would be the start of a coup?
d) To admit he had his first wife and daughter "offed"?
e) To take all the guilt for his brother and son's shenanigans with China?
f) To promote a book or Hunter's "art"?

The White House announcement timestamp of 9:27 points to #927:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f396d7 No.615484 📁
Mar 10 2018 15:15:18 (EST)
m.youtube.com...📁
Falls on deaf ears.
Not w/ this administration.

Q

"The winner gets a meal at MacDonald's with the shill of their choice..." or maybe they just get the title of ATS Seer of the week!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is not a meme.

(I can't meme)

It is the actual banner for one of the largest democrat run national pro abortion groups.

Madness...

That is staggering, just staggering. Unplanned Parenthood, started by a white woman to get rid of the negro problem, is, well, actual white supremacy, but evidently, by today's logic, not having access to abortions is white supremacy???

This isn't even logic on any level.

And WTF is "abortion justice?" Is that like "trans reproductive justice?"

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I vote that it is just a publicity stunt. And if I win, I would like to have my meal with Tucker Carlson. I get to pick my shill, right? Or does it need to be an ATS shill?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
"The winner gets a meal at MacDonald's with the shill of their choice..." or maybe they just get the title of ATS Seer of the week!

edit on 12/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I believe it's likely that Assange is team white hat all the way and has known all along this would happen. And yeah, he likely welcomes it. He's about to burn the cabal something fierce.

I see some logic in Assange being a white hat. He is in hell for doing it too.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
8 tankers flew direct non stop from Macdill AFB (SOCOM) to the Middle East overnight. IF fighters were accompanying them they were not transponding MLAT. VIP polish and Saudi birds arrived in DC as well. High volume of mil flights in and out of turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and ME in general

David Schwartz fresh off his Antarctica trip just tweeted that people should buy treasury bonds before the close of 2021. Weird

The SEC is currently arguing that it has not officially declared BTC or ETH as compliant cryptos. Which is a complete 180 of earlier discussions.

These all seem to point towards Pools posts throughout the week imo.

Asange allegedly has not yet actually been extradited but a court ruling in UK sided with the U.S. he still has an appeals process. Yay media for mucking that report up too!

Oh and for good measure, today on Human Rights Day the NY governor imposed a statewide indoor mask mandate with each violation earning a $1000 fine
Anddddd
Watts middle school in Los Angeles called police about a potential school shooter, when officers arrived they were turned away from investigating the threat due to lack of Covid vaccine cards.

Stay frosty this weekend y’all
edit on 10-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Yes mam it is! Wouldn't that be a great Christmas present?????

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is a tired trope about History and failing to know it means it will be repeated. That meme is repeated by the feeble minded as a security blanket.

Fact 1: All of history is fake, written by the victors.
Fact 2: Nazi Germany.

Fact 2: shown in the Q drops in several places for a reason: mind control, never left, Antifa, Fabian/Frankfurt etc. Nazi Germany is the most dissected, and one sided history lesson ever, with folks still being alive to tell the tale. The narrative is so important it cannot be questioned or folks will go to jail. If you want money to make a documentary, film or play about "holocaust survivors" the money is endless. We all know the narrative.

The Narrative is: Certain DNA is bad, other DNA is good. The DNA issue must be sorted out once and for all.

The Jab alters DNA from BAD DNA to GOOD DNA. It is about DNA - says so on the label, it is NOT ABOUT THE RONA and never has been.

The Unjabbed are the dirty Jews, the Jabbed are the clean, the transformed, the chosen ones. The Unjabbed, the dirty one's, must be cleansed and the Jabbed must be allowed to live free from the DNA of the Unjabbed for good.

CLIP

Nazi Germany waited 75 years to redo Nazi Germany, and history is not only repeating itself to perfection, it is doing it this time VOLUNTARILY = great progress!!! This time they got consent!!!!!

So the idea that the Germans, and the world, really needed to be schuled on history better to avoid this kind of thing is absurd, ergo: the tired trope can be put to bed and every single book written on it burned, as it was proven, factually, by the Germans of all people: Wait long enough and the pattern can be repeated with better success by including consent.

edit on 10-12-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
8 tankers flew direct non stop from Macdill AFB (SOCOM) to the Middle East overnight. IF fighters were accompanying them they were not transponding MLAT. VIP polish and Saudi birds arrived in DC as well. High volume of mil flights in and out of turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and ME in general

David Schwartz fresh off his Antarctica trip just tweeted that people should buy treasury bonds before the close of 2021. Weird

The SEC is currently arguing that it has not officially declared BTC or ETH as compliant cryptos. Which is a complete 180 of earlier discussions.

These all seem to point towards Pools posts throughout the week imo.

Asange allegedly has not yet actually been extradited but a court ruling in UK sided with the U.S. he still has an appeals process. Yay media for mucking that report up too!

Oh and for good measure, today on Human Rights Day the NY governor imposed a statewide indoor mask mandate with each violation earning a $1000 fine
Anddddd
Watts middle school in Los Angeles called police about a potential school shooter, when officers arrived they were turned away from investigating the threat due to lack of Covid vaccine cards.

Stay frosty this weekend y’all

Tossing this in to your rundown: Delta.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This is the level of dishonesty and brainwashing that we are faced with.

From every level of the democrat party.

One can only believe such nonsense because they WANT to believe it.

No other reason.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

With Tucker Carlson?

I don't think they have a MacDonald's in GITMO?

edit on 10-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

More SJW woke cult insanity of borg collective. I'm sure they have a big sugar daddy funding their nonsense.

Yep, they received funding from the Ford Foundation, big funder of eugenics.🙃

SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective - Load of other crap at the wiki that nobody cares about.

Viewing their front page website will require eye sanitizer.

twitter.com...

Me, tryin to dodge all this madness...

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join