It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Too many anons to keep track of.

😆

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Do you really think an HBO documentary maker did any research themselves?

I am giving you the general opinion of people in the know such as Fredrick brennan who worked for Watkins and created 8chan, the original creators on 4chan were the people first pushing this on shows such as Alex Jones and they are known, but they were sidelined during the 8chan take over, didn't his own son have a fall out at some point and state his Dad was Q?

I was on the first 4chan thread and considered it a very tame LARP, there were others regularly appearing at the time various FBI and White House insiders, i took an interest in all the early 4chan threads because i like to figure what the appeal is and the methods involved, when Watkins took over the content was utterly dull and i lost all interest, but the classic early Qanon material was pretty cool, i can see what the attraction was.

(post by PeteMitchell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why would I? I've seen evidence that suggests Q may indeed be a White House insider. I've not seen any reason to believe that Watkins may actually be Q. In fact, I would imagine the complexity alone and the fact that Q has been able to dead on predict what would be in the media headlines years in advance would necessarily preclude someone like Watkins from being Q. Ron Watkins, or Jim Watkins for that matter, don't have the juice to be able to do the things Q did.
edit on Fri Dec 10 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
But your argument was that nobody here knows for a fact, that includes those who think Q was a WH insider.

And, by the looks of it, you just made a claim of who you think Q is. Guess that explains why you only choose to call out those who oppose the idea that they were a WH insider.

edit on 10-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

But your argument was that nobody here knows for a fact, that includes those who think Q was a WH insider.

And, by the looks of it, you just made a claim of who you think Q is. Guess that explains why you only choose to call out those who oppose the idea that they were a WH insider.

No. I didn't make a claim. Good try though.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I've seen evidence that suggests Q may indeed be a White House insider.

Well, you sure seem to be leaning in that direction.

Anyway, you don't seem to call out anyone when they state this as a fact or when they say anything about Q as a fact while at the same time arguing that nobody knows who Q is, which leaves open the possibility that it was all made up.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Post for you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The twit is purging, what a Qurious Qoinkydink.

The controller minions, m.A.L.I.C.E. etc, are all very angry, escalating EVERYTHING quickly to a fight to feed. Avoid them in person, phone etc. as they will fight dirty. Losing does that, as well as vibrational disorientation.

Watch for it peeps, no end in sight from my POV.

Side thought. If I'm Assange, I WANT extradition. FFS, he's being held for no legit reason in UK court hell, limbo. I'd take an open trial, with EVIDENCE, on the world's stage over rotting in a damp dank British prison.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe it's likely that Assange is team white hat all the way and has known all along this would happen. And yeah, he likely welcomes it. He's about to burn the cabal something fierce.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Tell that to justoneman and others who talk about this as a war that must be won.

So, literally you just don't get it or me.

Hopium is indeed the beer on the wall I joke about and for a reason. I bring it down when we inch closer to what I have HOPED would happen to end this evil tyranny you support by default. But that I want may or may not be Q's hope. Q seems only to be here to make people think for themselves. As one who tries to do that with an open mind, I see that part clearly.

With this knowledge in hand, do you honestly think with a straight face that what you have been doing is thinking for yourself instead of thinking just like the groupthink crowd narrative that wants this Q hope and promise shiite stomped out by any means necessary?

Open to wherever the data leads is my motto.

edit on 10-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nov 5, 1991:

TENERIFE, Canary Islands - Robert Maxwell, the flamboyant billionaire publisher, was found dead. His nude body was recovered from waters off the Canary Islands hours after he disappeared from his yacht, Lady Ghislaine.

Tenerife became his own criminal playground

"By the early 1990s, Goldfinger Palmer was known as ‘the largest shark in the timeshare water’ and embarked on a luxury lifestyle to suit: there were private jets, a yacht, expensive cars, properties."

Time share shark who sailed off with a £72million fortune

Palmer was killed on June 24, 2015, in a hail of bullets from the gun of a mysterious assassin lurking in the garden of his Essex home. After a lifetime of cheating, lying and swindling his way to amass a vast fortune beyond his wildest dreams, the sun had finally set on John ‘Goldfinger’ Palmer’s life of crime.

2002: The fraud king of Tenerife

Sentenced to eight years in a UK jail for what has been called the world's biggest timeshare fraud, John "Goldfinger" Palmer has been told to hand over a record £35m in assets and compensation.

2015: BBC News - Murder probe after John 'Goldfinger' Palmer shot dead.

Spain's Robert Mueller takes on the Russian mob (Jan 2018)

With 12 years experience of doggedly pursuing crime syndicates, tapping their phones and unraveling their financial tentacles, Grinda — who learned some of the ropes from former Russian intelligence agent Alexander Litvinenko — is now world-famous as an anti-mafia crusader.

And it is where the work of Grinda overlaps with that of America’s Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Two of Mueller’s first four indictments, against former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his associate Rick Gates, also a Trump campaign adviser, involve allegations of money laundering for a Russia-linked Ukrainian party. “You know where this is going,” Trump’s former close adviser Steve Bannon is quoted as saying in “Fire and Fury,” Michael Wolff’s explosive book about the Trump White House. “This is all about money laundering.”

September 2018: Robert Maxwell was to meet Bank official the day he died, say sons.

July 11, 2020:

"Paul Blanchard is accused of being part of a mafia-style mob led by a former enforcer for John 'Goldfinger' Palmer & faces up to 15 years in jail."

Grandad facing extradition over £60m Tenerife timeshare con fears dying in jail.

Robert Maxwell, one of 7 children of Jewish parents, was born Ján Ludvík Hoch in the Czechoslovakian mountain village of Slatinské Doly, now part of Ukraine and known as Solotvyno.

His death on 5 November 1991 shocked the country. Shock turned to anger within weeks when a £460m hole was discovered in the pension funds of his companies.

£460m in 1991 is about £1,037,201,956.33 today or $1,376,050,649.

BlackRock/Vanguard: Hold our beer.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
But that I want may or may not be Q's hope. Q seems only to be here to make people think for themselves.

So you are saying "The Plan" isn't real? It was all just about making people think for themselves?

With this knowledge in hand, do you honestly think with a straight face that what you have been doing is thinking for yourself instead of thinking just like the groupthink crowd narrative that wants this Q hope and promise shiite stomped out by any means necessary?

I can't be thinking like them because I don't think there is anything to stomp out, I think "The Plan" was never real and you seem to be saying the same thing.

Everything else along the way is pointless if all it leads to is people saying "I know why that CEO quit" or "Did you know X and Y were friends" nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We must not confuse a man who is has a title who is not God in any way. He maybe sinning against God and humanity with what God actually wants taught about love thy neighbor and to never harm children part that gets lost in the shuffle. God gave us a free will. Part of that was so we could freely choose him or evil. "There is always time to change the road your own" is a true statement by Led Zepplin.

You are free to fire up a crack pipe and drink booze every single day of your life if you can find a way, but we all know it is bad for your body and mind to be stoned and drunk all the time and God never planned to stop us because that changes the relationship. Free will to go the way you want. Consequences for what you do still could apply. Free will to change your mind and accept God or not. No guns to our head was intended for following the teaching in the Gospels, but it was for following the CCP or the Bolshevik's when they took over those nations.

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: angelchemuel

Imagine the Pope being arrested along with many Prelates and Bishops.

Imagine the Church's involvement in MK Ultra is made public.

Imagine the revelation when the faithful suddenly understand that the Elite in the Church are Satan Worshiping a/hats.

That is all highly likely.

Catholics will still believe in Jesus, remember, the Pope is not the Church, only a rotten figurehead.

P

If the Pope and the church elite are proven not just corrupt but evil, all their teachings become suspect.

How long ago did this start? Men have tried to control religion for selfish agendas going at least back to the crucifixion. Even before that, if you consider religions other than Christianity.

Does the Bible itself and what has been excluded from it need to be reconsidered?

Catholicism, and perhaps all of Christianity, would have to undergo a fundamental reformation to identify and embody the true, original teachings of Jesus. That would be difficult and controversial.

The Catholic Church as an institution built over history would never be the same. “Belief” would never be the same, as folks come to understand that unreliable men have placed themselves as interpreters between God and the people.

edit on 10-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another name for a Christmas tree is EVERGREEN.

originally posted by: RookQueen

WTH......This is ridiculous and I'd say that if it were CNN's or MSNBC's!

Christmas at Fox: Third-annual 'All-American' Christmas Tree lighting returns to Fox Square

www.foxnews.com... can-christmas-tree-lighting-fox-square

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I noticed @RealMattCouch has been suspended - he is regularly retweeted by @catturd2 ...

Side-moan: I'm desperate to get a catturd Beanie for my niece for Christmas... but they're sold out.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Evergreen>Gates> Mr. Pool >Crypto> Fredhutch.org

Bill Gates has so desperately wanted to receive a Nobel Peace Prize but it has eluded him. One would think that someone would nominate him. Looking through this I found it interesting that the identity of the person nominating someone is concealed for 50 years, similar to Pfizer wanted non disclosure for 55 years. Guess we may never know who nominated Obama.

The Gates Foundation did provide $1.5 million for travel for a Nobel Prize winner...Muhammed Yunus and the Grameen Bank for travel and events management. The Grameen Bank provides microloans for the poor. His current net worth is $10 million so something is off here. The Gates Foundation is one of their partners and have funded them over the years.

If anything Bill Gates has an enormous ego and one way or another he is going to find a way to join.

Enter the Fred Hutch Organization. This organization was established to honor past Nobel Prize winners and their purpose is to lead the way in pursuit of cures for cancer and other diseases.

They have a special way to give: The Nobel Laureates Circle gift club. $1million is required to join. Looking over the roster seems like we have the who's who of foundations.

1. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Microsoft
2. Paul Allen, Paul G Allen Foundation
3. Amazon, Jeff Bezos, Bezos Family
4. Canary Foundation
5. Burroughs Wellcome Fund
6. 18 anonymous donors*** Transparency???

Fred Hutch has a special fund Evergreen which involves the commercialization of research. This fund gives a paltry amount to scientists $50 thousand or $200,000 [consider donors] "allow the researchers to complete the critical experiments that venture capitalists & pharma partners expect to see when evaluating a partnership opportunity. This fund provides strategic partnerships and alliances with seasoned investors. Venture funding and licensing partners.

I'm going to break this down for clarity.

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join