It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
This is not the place for instant gratification nor having ones view of how events should unfold to slake a mental need one has.

I don't think waiting for 4 years after making public a plan that supposedly has been in the works for decades would count as instant anything.

Leave these here for consideration

Sorry don't do bible quotes.

Actually, one of the things that turned me off of Q even more than I already was.

Let's just say that the focusing on a single religion made the claim that it was a worldwide movement seem like lip-service. That was a red flag for me.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Does that mean, in your opinion, that nobody should be allowed to discuss such things anymore?

You sound like one of the 81 million brain dead traitors.

AKA - Fascist Democrat.

Doesn't even resemble the daskakik I remember.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, why would they say anything else. That has been their point of view from inception of the true Chinese gov moving to Taipei.

Who knows how many will be slaughtered if the Chinese send their troops to die in the battlefield. They have some storm troopers who look to do some damage. We have some on button fixes for that stuff. Let us pray the there is no carnage of any side and we just get the criminals rounded up for trial world wide and see what happens then.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Oh boy

China Vows To Open Fire on US Troops That Come to Taiwan’s Aid

.....Sullivan on Tuesday said in response to questions from reporters that the United States is out to ensure a forceful Chinese takeover of Taiwan "never happens." The Global Times in its editorial responded directly, saying China will not back down from its reunification effort.

"Mr. Sullivan, please be advised to sort out your mind carefully and think about what bargaining chips you do have in your hands to intimidate the Chinese mainland which is determined to achieve national reunification and has various strategic tools to resist blackmail," the paper wrote. "You will find your hands empty. Therefore, don't have a big mouth, Mr. Sullivan, otherwise you will only create more embarrassment for your country."

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
And was out on bail last night as well from what I understand! The dumbarses just keep poking the bear!

I think the goal is to get us so pissed we all riot so they can call Martial Law. We need to not focus on the real problem is elected officials who may have stolen the election who are certainly in violation of their Oath to preserve the COTUS.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
Now this is funny, I got a PM from someone telling me how you seemed to be all about talking Q without it turning into a left right thing, yet here we are.

I never said people shouldn't talk about whatever they want.

I'm just saying don't be too surprised if "The Plan" never comes to fruition because maybe there never really was a plan.

In a previous post I posted what I thought were the opposing extremes of what people think Q is. On one end you have a grassroots movement to question government and dig for the truth. That version could have used "The Plan" to motivate people but it certainly wouldn't mean that it was actually something that was in play.

But like I also said there, everyone is free to decide just what parts of the Q story they want to believe.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you for the link it is very interesting. All I really know to say is that I pray Putin knows that we are working towards taking back control and that he understands we need a little bit of time. I hope he understands that we know there is a huge conflict of interest with the Biden Criminal Family Org. and that we the people expect Biden to be held responsible for their crimes in the Ukraine and China. My hopes and prayers are that Putin continue to act within reason and not start a war........

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I really feel like that as well.....it will happen eventually so they'd better be ready for what they are asking for......IMHO.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood a reply to: daskakik
Dang it Dask you forced me into busting myself out! ......I'm teasing.
Ghost it was me that PM'd him/her saying you were working towards creating a space where we could have conversations without it turning into a left & right piss fight like you and I discussed a couple of days ago. I have been following some of your posts and I do see what you're doing. I am rooting for you. I had to PM because we got in trouble for "off topic" posts.
I don't think Dask means any harm and he/she does bring up good points but I he/she definitely brings out the argumentative sides of some of us and I include myself in that statement.
Changing the subject, have you stated what your prior handle on here was or are you reserving that info?

Dask...I'm interested on who/what you think Q is. I have a few different ideas about it and have not settled on one possibility yet.....

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This post sounds like daskakik, but some of your recent ones sounded a lot like you were ridiculing folks for discussing things that you don't think should be discussed by anyone.

A fascist tactic being currently being used by democrats on many fronts.

It's possible that I misread your intentions.

I guess your future posts will determine if that is true or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Thank you for the reminder. You hit the top 5 in my opinion. I completely believe Q was real just not sure if it was black hat OP that back-fired, white hat OP just as we initially believed or something spiritual. I really don't think it matters because it did do the things you listed. Here we are cussing & discussing as we consider things as a collective group that come up as we go along. I think the most important thing this thread does is it allows us to never forget the evils and ills that we have to rid ourselves of in order to live as free beings in a free world the way I believe it was intended.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I also cannot grasp the ticking time bomb that is the Graphene/5G bioweapon and how it can be defused. Can a collective so addicted to fear transcend the control concoction for fear of manifesting it - two wrongs can't make it right here.

I think someone had posted on Graphene Razors? Anyways came across this article from Henry Makow...

Wife Describes Dr. Andreas Noack's Death Ray Torture

The details have not been confirmed yet but it appears that Dr. Andreas Noack, left, a vocal opponent of the "vaccines" was murdered Saturday. From his wife's description, it may have been a direct energy weapon.

A German research chemist, Noack said, "Graphene hydroxide was found in all the vaccines studied.

Noack’s PhD thesis entailed converting graphene oxide to graphene hydroxide. Sounds like worse days are coming if any of these crazy sounding inexplicable conspiracy narratives proves true and we know the technology for such DEW/Havana syndrome weapons exists.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good reporting, again.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Dask...I'm interested on who/what you think Q is. I have a few different ideas about it and have not settled on one possibility yet.....

In a nutshell, and in my opinion, Q was just a US conservative political movement that kept having stuff added to it to make it an internet traffic magnet for the ones hosting it. There is a reason why "follow the money" is a thing in CT circles.

Like I told Phoenix earlier, it is very focused on christianity and, of course, US conservative politics. I am an atheist and I'm not american so Q's focus on those things didn't resonate with me the way they might have with other members that have participated in these threads who might be one or the other or both.

Now, I'm not saying that is a bad thing, if that is what resonates with someone and it gets them involved in what that movement was about, more power to them but it did make me question just how much was pie in the sky propaganda.

Over the course of these threads I have posted what I consider to be Q fails and also asked "are we there yet" a bunch of times. A couple years back I was told more than a few times, "time will tell", "something like this doesn't happen overnight" or that "I would end up on the wrong side of history" but, honestly, it makes no difference to me if Q was what I think it was or something else. Until it actually happens, it isn't happening.

edit on 9-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood a reply to: daskakik
Dang it Dask you forced me into busting myself out! ......I'm teasing.
Ghost it was me that PM'd him/her saying you were working towards creating a space where we could have conversations without it turning into a left & right piss fight like you and I discussed a couple of days ago. I have been following some of your posts and I do see what you're doing. I am rooting for you. I had to PM because we got in trouble for "off topic" posts.
I don't think Dask means any harm and he/she does bring up good points but I he/she definitely brings out the argumentative sides of some of us and I include myself in that statement.
Changing the subject, have you stated what your prior handle on here was or are you reserving that info?

Thank you rook!

I haven't stated any old handles, and likely won't.

For 2 reasons.

1 - not sure if it would violate t&c.

2- I was here on a different missions the last couple visits, starting little wars on specific tactics. Those wars have clearly been won by the good guys, and I have zero interest in restarting them.

It's not any kind of secret though, many have figured that out.

Will send you dm in a sec.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Posted: "Q Fails. "
Did you really?

Ok, Read Sun Tzu carefully if you want to understand why that scenario of fail is not what you think it is. I know it seems so simple and straight forward to your logic at this point in your development of the "Q" concept. The reason I point to ST is because the tactic of winning or losing the battle to win the war is in play. Read my tag line again.

Nothing is going to be easy for someone when "the Art of War" tactics are understood by your enemies. Nothing or only some of what can be perceived will be as it seems or it is 100% as it seems. It is complexity that creates the disinformation that sends the enemy on a useless "snipe" hunt.

edit on 10-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
I will keep it to myself. I am glad you are back! I enjoyed witnessing your battles and always felt you were one of the good guys. Your new handle is perfect.....lol!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's disappointing that Republican leaders aren't pointing out and condemning the Covid-19 madness from Govt, Private Industries, Liberal Media, and the Medical community, that continues to affect every aspect of our daily lives.

It makes me not want to give them a Congressional majority either. They'll just "wimp out", instead of going to work cleaning things up on 1.1.2023.

Maybe a total tear-down and re-build is what's needed?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!
Well, that's Julian Assange on his way over to the US.
Ruling has just been overturned. 10.30am GMT

Rainbows
Jane

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join