It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Another entry....
Category:
Watch The Water

American supply chains face a dire threat from China's water shortages

.....Water - or rather, the lack of it in China - may be the factor that pushes U.S. supply chains over the edge.

Water is an unseen, vital input for all economic activity. Beyond agriculture, water is critical for power generation, mining, industry and the consumer products we rely on every single day. Like the estimated 3000 gallons of water that it takes to make the typical smartphone.

As it turns out, China is drastically short of the water it needs to maintain its economy. 

Now that's pretty much goes against logic/counter intuitive...., considering they seem to be the "dam builders" of this timeline.... Hmmmm

And this
unrelated

Late ETA....vid I stumbled across worth noting....

edit on 1262021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

edit on 1262021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The "Pope", who is the ...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
@T1

Re: German ceremonial music for the Chancellor

T1, you got me on that question. I have spent a lot of time in Germany, but never paid much attention to the particulars of their political ceremonies.

Yeah, her choice of music raised eyebrows. But then, she -is- a weird bird.

I guess I shouldn't mention her first position of note was as a Agitation and Propaganda Detachment leader for the East Germany communist party youth movement.

EMNs on the left, T1s on the right ...

Cheers
edit on 6-12-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Flashback

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Rel,

There is zero doubt from me that Bob Dole was a selfish prick of a RINO. He had lots of chances to take out Clinton and passed at every opportunity just like the current Senate minority leader. They talk smack and then slink away in defeat as if they were unable to back up that smack talk. Unwilling is a better word. They are both sides fully in on this. But for Ron Paul, Ted Cruz, in particular and others coming up now, I would be leaving all my bottles of Hopium beer on the wall. Why pass it around if there is no hope? I'm gonna hoard it all and byatch about what could have been.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 6-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Dear spirit what is it i - we need to know, tadaaa oh nice nice another Kryon message, oh this is so so apt, mmm DD etc may get their Queeries patted also, will share >

This hears so well with coffee, was helpfullll, hope it may assist others journyes so many, Blessings.

Vid is so so Kuish imo

originally posted by: doobydoll

a reply to: doobydoll

Great to sense you again DD, even yourself talking of yourself n journey where ever your at , i feel would be insightfullll for many imo.

Am feeling the new templates and recent ones ( especialllly since harmonic Convergence 87 ) of late, the new 441 - 144 transmutation bigely strong, lol caged hippo's.

Thank you, friend.

I don't know what it is I'm feeling lol.
It's like I'm in a no man's land, between the old world and the new. I can't go back to the old world, and the new one isn't here yet.

Thank you for that video, I've not listened to 'Kryon' for a few years - his messages and tone of voice calms and soothes the Soul, perfect before meditating.

I've been 'aware/awake' for decades. I don't want to sound like I think I'm something/someone 'special' because I know I'm absolutely not.
I just want to say that Spirit showed me things that i could never even imagine, utterly blown my mind. It sounds crazy that I saw God's Army, even crazier is that I stood with and spoke with them and I was showed what is happening on Earth, and why.
I saw the darkness was covering the Earth. It was the darkest, densest, most evil thing, and it was inflicting confusion and turmoil and terrible suffering on the entire Earth. I saw the little Lights, they were children, they were fleeing the dark and it purposely let them get so far and think they were safe, before reaching out and dragging them back into the dark, over and over and over again. It was tormenting them, relentlessly.

The Warrior told me that some will choose to stay there/here in the dark and I argued saying why would they choose that vileness, why would anyone 'choose' it? I knew/felt all those Lights were my brothers and sisters and I felt a wave of unconditional Love for them. They were all my family.
''They don't know what they are'', he replied. ''And they will fight to stay''.
I was devastated. Inconsolable. None of us can 'make' them leave the dark. This is their choice to make.

We are all God's children peeps. All of us are each a piece of His White Light. Exactly the same as Him in every way.

Imagine how bright we would shine if we all stood together as one Light - we would be as bright and powerful as God Himself, because that's exactly what we are - we are Him.

To those that don't believe there is a Spiritual Realm, where a parody of what is happening there is playing out here on Earth - open your minds, your hearts, your Souls and wake up to see what you really are. Don't be afraid. Throw off the ridicule you've been taught that holds you back and prevents you from believing, and see what you find. Be brave. It's YOUR choice.
You're all my brothers and sisters. No-one and nothing will be left behind here to stay with you, or protect you. It will be just darkness here. No Light. No God. No Love. No laughter. An ever-worsening living misery.
Choose wisely.

Much Love peeps.

Oh and by the way, Spirit also showed me that Donald Trump is leading the same fight here on Earth that God's Army is fighting in Spirit Realm - to 'save the children'.
It's always been about 'save the children'. God's children.
As above, so below.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is one of the best posts I’ve read in a while. Thank you!

Dear spirit what is it i - we need to know, tadaaa oh nice nice another Kryon message, oh this is so so apt, mmm DD etc may get their Queeries patted also, will share >

This hears so well with coffee, was helpfullll, hope it may assist others journyes so many, Blessings.

Vid is so so Kuish imo

a reply to: doobydoll

Great to sense you again DD, even yourself talking of yourself n journey where ever your at , i feel would be insightfullll for many imo.

Am feeling the new templates and recent ones ( especialllly since harmonic Convergence 87 ) of late, the new 441 - 144 transmutation bigely strong, lol caged hippo's.

Thank you, friend.

I don't know what it is I'm feeling lol.
It's like I'm in a no man's land, between the old world and the new. I can't go back to the old world, and the new one isn't here yet.

Thank you for that video, I've not listened to 'Kryon' for a few years - his messages and tone of voice calms and soothes the Soul, perfect before meditating.

I've been 'aware/awake' for decades. I don't want to sound like I think I'm something/someone 'special' because I know I'm absolutely not.
I just want to say that Spirit showed me things that i could never even imagine, utterly blown my mind. It sounds crazy that I saw God's Army, even crazier is that I stood with and spoke with them and I was showed what is happening on Earth, and why.
I saw the darkness was covering the Earth. It was the darkest, densest, most evil thing, and it was inflicting confusion and turmoil and terrible suffering on the entire Earth. I saw the little Lights, they were children, they were fleeing the dark and it purposely let them get so far and think they were safe, before reaching out and dragging them back into the dark, over and over and over again. It was tormenting them, relentlessly.

The Warrior told me that some will choose to stay there/here in the dark and I argued saying why would they choose that vileness, why would anyone 'choose' it? I knew/felt all those Lights were my brothers and sisters and I felt a wave of unconditional Love for them. They were all my family.
''They don't know what they are'', he replied. ''And they will fight to stay''.
I was devastated. Inconsolable. None of us can 'make' them leave the dark. This is their choice to make.

We are all God's children peeps. All of us are each a piece of His White Light. Exactly the same as Him in every way.

Imagine how bright we would shine if we all stood together as one Light - we would be as bright and powerful as God Himself, because that's exactly what we are - we are Him.

To those that don't believe there is a Spiritual Realm, where a parody of what is happening there is playing out here on Earth - open your minds, your hearts, your Souls and wake up to see what you really are. Don't be afraid. Throw off the ridicule you've been taught that holds you back and prevents you from believing, and see what you find. Be brave. It's YOUR choice.
You're all my brothers and sisters. No-one and nothing will be left behind here to stay with you, or protect you. It will be just darkness here. No Light. No God. No Love. No laughter. An ever-worsening living misery.
Choose wisely.

Much Love peeps.

Oh and by the way, Spirit also showed me that Donald Trump is leading the same fight here on Earth that God's Army is fighting in Spirit Realm - to 'save the children'.
It's always been about 'save the children'. God's children.
As above, so below.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Guess you'ld better share one of my 99 bottles of Limoncello on the "muro"!

Interesting factoid:
For Limoncello you ferment Lemon Peel in alcohol and then add to a sugar/water mix, and...
For HydroxyChloroquine (HCQ) you boil Lemon (and grapefruit) peel in water!

I wonder if Limoncello ALSO has HCQ in it?

98 bottles of Limoncello/HCQ on the wall...

ETA - "Hear, hear!" on your post, doobydoll! Important to be reminded of the down side of staying behind too - imagine having to try to keep ones remaining dwindling light alive in a world of darkness.
edit on 6-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You seem honest. I am upset at him for all the chances he squandered talking smack but not delivering on it very often.

He fought a few good ones for those ideals you believe he had, but his wishy washy attitudes helped me move to Libertarian when I was leaving the Dem party for good. Whenever he had the power to do so, he stepped back and let the D's run wild. His buddies were the likes of No-Name and Grahamnisty. They give the D's just enough opposition and regalia to fool the masses. Then disappointed, we splintered into Tea Party, Constitutional Party, and Libertarians. He had the bull by the gonads and walked away IMO on Bill Clinton the sex criminal.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

I briefly met Bob Dole at a backyard KC BBQ/Campaign event in the 80s.

While much of his political life was deeply disappointing for the Republican party, I liked this honest and honorable man VERY much, may he rest in peace.

A man with serious war injuries and related challenges every single day of that political life.

A man that took great effort under significant pain, to bend over and pick up his own trash when nobody was looking.

While he was one of the VIPs at that fully staffed event.

A man that ALWAYS meant what he said, and nearly always said what he meant (he was a politician of course), is the kind of man I can support.

He did the absolute best he could, in every single thing he did, every single day of his life.

An example that few of us could ever hope to match.

My sincere sympathies to his many friends and family as they grieve the loss of this GREAT American.

I hope you're able to celebrate his life instead of mourn his departure.

His life was certainly worthy of such celebration.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

My crypto holdings were at 120% of invested as recently as a month ago. I am at 99% of investment now. Big hit for us dabbling or not in this.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well I laughed. You can if you try is what I see here.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Dashen may be out on a BYOC mission.

Best I got:

I can't meme.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi Rel. Here are a couple of links that go along with Antarctica and the Arc of Gabriel plus a forwarded message concerning the bible. I retrieved them all from Nate Burruano t.me...

mysteriousuniverse.org... -gabriel-antarctica-russia-and-the-apocalypse/

The Ark of Gabriel, Antarctica, Russia and the Apocalypse | Mysterious Universe
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think you need grapefruit AND lemon peels. Still I would be honored to share one with you.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Guess you'ld better share one of my 99 bottles of Limoncello on the "muro"!

Interesting factoid:
For Limoncello you ferment Lemon Peel in alcohol and then add to a sugar/water mix, and...
For HydroxyChloroquine (HCQ) you boil Lemon (and grapefruit) peel in water!

I wonder if Limoncello ALSO has HCQ in it?

98 bottles of Limoncello/HCQ on the wall...

ETA - "Hear, hear!" on your post, doobydoll! Important to be reminded of the down side of staying behind too - imagine having to try to keep ones remaining dwindling light alive in a world of darkness.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... Could be nothing!":

Mike Pompeo always tweets a verse of scripture on a Sunday and includes the book/chapter/verse... until now.

Yesterday, at 11:36:14 EST, he tweeted:

Colossians says, “Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.”

#SundayScripture ✝️

1) Why did he leave the chapter and verse out? Perhaps because it is Collossians 4:6?
Does this symbolise POTUS46 missing/gone?

2) Salt used to be used as a currency because it was so precious... so does this tell us to be wise and gracious in our words to "Non-anons" once the QFS/currency reset comes in? (Meaning of collossians 4:6)

3) Does it also remind us of Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt at the sight of God's destruction of Sodom?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You mention what I believe is a core aspect of the issues we're seeing.

I don't think RINOs are the exception. Quite the opposite. It is people who are not consumed by what is enrichening and convenient that are the exception. Thus, we see the current manure festival that passes for our federal government.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hi Rel.
Nothing of the Light will be left behind. Those that don't/won't step forward into the Light will be at the mercy of the dark - and it knows no Mercy. At. All. There will be no balance of Light and dark here. No Light to keep it in check. Just darkness.

We can already see it playing out here what I was showed, where that living darkness was letting the children think they're free then dragging them back over and over. This covid lark is exactly that: yes you can travel . .. oops no you can't - okay now you can go . .. nope get back here, over and over again. Like a cat with a mouse.
As above, so below.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bad news for Fusion GPS, Clinton’s political hit-job contractors...

Fusion GPS tried to hide e-mails in a civil case against Alfa Bank

Then John Durham found them.

Why Alfa Bank is about to win a fight to obtain internal Fusion GPS/Glenn Simpson e-mails.

Stick a fork in Fusion, they're done. Got caught red-handed hiding incriminating evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
(Q) The Storm Rider forwarded an interesting post from Aurax on Telegram, at 00:08:29am gmt on 6th:
Images of 4 tweets followed by:

Tweets deleted since then, but yeah they are in Antarctica

@auraxchan

Here's the tweets content:

Christine Lagarde 07/13: "Important meeting in Antacrtica in December."
Brad Garlinghouse 11/30: "Glad I packed a Parka for the trip I'm about to make, Wink Wink"
Klaus Schwab 11/30: "Next stop Antarctica."
David Schwartz 12/01: "Just arrived in Antarctica. This will change everything. Everything."

Notes
1) David Shwartz is thought to be Mr Pool!
2) David's twitter account is @JoelKatz and his profile says:

Improving global settlement with blockchain tech. CTO at Ripple; one of the original architects of the XRP ledger.

3) His last tweet, 8 hours ago is a view with:

Sunset in the Weddell Sea.

4) A DDG search of "Weddell Sea Alien bases" will give you several articles pointing to alien bases on the Weddell Sea shore of Antarctica!

5) 5 hours ago Reuters tweeted this:

Western Antarctica was plunged into momentary darkness during a total solar eclipse

video of eclipse

6) Now consider #328, which becomes a 4yr DELTA on Saturday 11th, through the Lens of Antarctic Solar eclipse and NAZI/Alien bases:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73461 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:32:11 (EST)
:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 5th, 6th and 7th.

Adding visual.

Maybe related, maybe not. Bridge, London, Bridge Currency, Queen etc...

Adding this, fits perfectly with Pool's pics of the eclipse and,,, the location of some key banking people...

edit on 6-12-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Another Pfizer casualty...

twitter.com...

...To kill the spirit.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yesterday I wrote

Now that Fredo has been fired, I am very much looking forward to seeing how he's the victim in all of this. My guess, his PR flack says something about misguided brotherly love, family loyalty which is a good thing not bad, and folks are beating on him for loving his brother soooo much.

Chris Cuomo claims CNN boss Jeff Zucker knew about involvement in gov scandal

In a new statement, a spokesman for the fallen TV star threw his longtime ally CNN President Jeff Zucker under the bus, while insisting the journalist “has the highest level of admiration and respect” for him.

“They were widely known to beextremely closeand in regular contact, including about the details of Mr. Cuomo’s support for his brother,” the spokesman told the Wall Street Journal Sunday of Chris Cuomo’s shady support for his big brother as the governor’s sex scandal unfolded.

“There were no secrets about this, as other individuals besides Mr. Cuomo can attest,” the spokesman added.

This ^^^^ is exactly why people need to wake up. This was not only predictable, but predicted, because there is only one playbook.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join