It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm very surprised to see Q is still being discussed. Wasn't it recently identified as a CIA operation?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Stew Peters, 15:00 interview, Draco Shills will not be happy. Interesting, if not horrifying. Nothing new here to us, but maybe a good primer for friends who are still unclear as to the purpose of the jab.

Moderna Patent Uncovers Horror: Nanocensor Contained in Bioweapon

Earlier this week we spoke with Doctor Pablo Campra, the Spanish doctor who tested vaccine samples and found they contained graphene oxide. During that appearance, Doctor Campra also talked about the evidence vaccines could contain a wireless nanosensor.

Doctor Ariyana Love is back with us. She says she’s found evidence in Moderna’s patents that backs up Doctor Campra’s claims, and she says she’s found a lot more in addition to that. She joined the show.

Receipts

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This Operation is BIBLICAL!!!
I suggest you buckle up or return to your regular Programming.

edit on 4-12-2021 by YippiKyAA because: FOR MY KIWI NEIGHBOURS extra DIV

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Yes. And as long as they keep the caviar and crack coming ima keep posting.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Strictly BYOC now, 81 million voter registrations fkd up supply chains (as intended) pretty well in their first year.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The news comes several years after the televangelist Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church was reportedly victimized in a high-profile burglary that took place in 2014.

At the time, the church announced that $600,000 in cash and checks were stolen from the church, but no arrests were made at the time and the money was reportedly not recovered.
Mega church stolen loot

The breast is history.

Carnage is coming to Georgia in 2022...

Nick Bryant talking about how there are similarities between Franklin and Epstein networks. “Epstein and Ghislaine were like kryptonite to law enforcement” —walking through how “the fix was in”:

@TrueAnonPod

From Kiwi's down under...Like A Storm - Pull Me From The Edge

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Maybe yall can help me with this one.

How in upside down f☆¥k did omicron variant get into Australia if no unvaxxed can enter the country ?

🤔🤔🤔

I wondered that very same thing, except from the POV of the person that got it allegedly in NYC at the convention. If said person as alleged, flew from WI to NY then would not everybody he came in contact with be considered a risk?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My guess is it is intentional. The Aussies are the W.H.O's playthings right now..

Maybe yall can help me with this one.

How in upside down f☆¥k did omicron variant get into Australia if no unvaxxed can enter the country ?

🤔🤔🤔
:
edit on 4-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

So, an Anime convention in New York created an environment for the spread of a covid variant from South Africa to arrive here in the US after a travel ban, and now:
From KIN G5 News

WASHINGTON, USA — The Omicron variant has been discovered in three counties across Washington, according to the Washington State Department of Health.

The UW Medicine Virology Lab confirmed three cases of the Omicron variant in Thurston County, Pierce County and King County in two men and one woman in their 20s and 30s.

While the Emerald City Comic Con was taking place (See story here, but warning it's video only and one of those so beloved autoplays)

Why do they have to blame this poor little guy?

Why can't they just come out and declare "NO FUN FOR YOU" instead?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sounds like the $600,000 was reported stolen, then Olsteen filed an insurance claim. The plumber found the money before Olsteen had planned to retrieve it.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What da ya know...from Dec 2...

@Editing TheGrayLady

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Shell's Prelude LNG

The world's largest floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) vessel has been shut down since Friday after a fire started in an electrical utility at 11pm on Thursday night.

Shell's Prelude FLNG facility, moored 400 kilometres north of Broome on WA's Kimberley coast, has been operating on backup power since Friday.

The facility has a staff of around 200 people and a Shell spokesperson said a "skeleton crew" remained aboard and non-essential workers were continuing to be evacuated while work was done to restore main power.

NSW Omicron Cases Grow to 15.

* NSW recorded 286 new COVID-19 cases and 1 death in the 24 hours to 8.00pm last night *

The outbreak of cases connected to Regents Park Christian School and the indoor gym has now spread to a primary school in Regents Park.

A student from St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary School in Regents Park is confirmed as a new case of Omicron, after going to the indoor gym on November 27.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Your watching a Movie....

In Lies We Trust - CIA, Hollywood....

edit on 1252021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
We are in weirdo world people. Weirdo world. I admittedly haven’t kept up with the thread but I scan occasionally and pick up what I’m intended to I suppose.

I am at that point where I’m done trying to convince anybody of anything but when you realize the power you have over situations and interactions with others and how your own … it’s a mixture of your emotions/intent/thoughts/actions manifesting the moment… I can’t find the word because I don’t like vibration… too sciency… but when you allow it to go out into the world and interact with the overall vibe of your moment or with others…. Watch the magic.

I was having a BAD day at the grocery store. The one I frequent all the time. Usually with the kids , smiling and friendly even if overwhelmed still modest and polite…. Never a problem but I happened to be by myself and in a hurry…. Irritated about things going on at home and I could feel everyone I walked past startle a little. They felt me. I walked past one woman who had a cane propped against her cart and she made eye contact with me and immediately dropped the cane. Then as I was in line at the checkout I was feeling impatient and suddenly the person in front of me started having credit card problems. Taking longer. Apologizing for holding up the line but still I squeeze out a smile and pretend I’m not frustrated… but she left with a pretense of unease…

it’s my turn to check out… 2 items easy peasy they’re sitting there in the end of the counter while I put up my card… cashiers already ringing up the next person and I get this feeling of being hurried along whether it’s true or not is irrelevant … but my inner voice screamed offense and the cashier at that moment picks up a bag of dog food (decent sized) off the conveyor and is on her way to put it underneath the customers cart (I’m walking away at this point) and she makes eye contact with me and she slips and falls down with the dog food.

At this point I feel like I got to get out of this grocery store before I blow the place up. I tried to help the woman up, turning around offering a hand and some other shopper runs up and tells her not to take my hand that she had better wait and get up on her own when she’s ready and not to hurt herself any further. This woman shoots me daggers as if i had pushed her down to begin with.

Maybe I did.

So I started noticing things ever since that intense exchange in the grocery store and I’ve noticed where the magic is , the REAL FREAKING MAGIC, is in how you can turn somebody’s life around with that incredibly powerful combination of emotions, intent, thoughts and actions……

And so I started trying to do the opposite of what happened in the grocery store on that day….. and man how smiling at someone or remarking something positive about them, the environment, or sometimes even a product (that turkey is great on sourdough!! I had it not long ago!) can transform the moment.

Transformational magic we are in complete control over.

What a gift.

Love you guys and enjoyed the chats the last several pages

Have seen zero good memes lately. The era of memes is done for in my timeline, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Is not Crack you take with caviar, but rather with a shot of the finest vodka sitting in an ice cold environment!

That was how I learned to ingest caviar at a fancy wedding in the richest part of Nashville TN many, many years back.

Crack seems rather, crappy sounding to me! In every way.

edit on 5-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I've noted as time has gone on during the pandemic, social skills are eroding from lack of regular practice in everyday situations. Doesn't help that masks cover up much of the facial expression, or interfere with clear speech.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder if we will still have this magical ability when we’re shoved into the “metaverse” or if an AI algorithm will step in and guide our fate instead.

Maybe some of us will have the power to be a ‘glitch’ in the system. 🤷🏽‍♀️👀🥂

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I hope you can shed some light on this since you have much more insight with Austria and Germany. A number of people from Germany have commented on the oddity of her selections.

Angela Merkels" choice of songs at the military farewell after 16 years of service.

1. You Forgot the Color Film.
I realize that this was a popular song from her days in East Berlin but many thought the the choice was really odd.
I looked at the lyrics and this popped out:
"Micha, my Micha, and everything hurted so much
That the rabbit shyly looked out the hole..."

The singer was really surprised that she chose this song since there had been so much controversy over the song writer and his sex scandals and suicide.

2. It Should Rain Red Roses for me.
Maybe something with the lyrics "And though fear within my heart still drive me over the edge
I'll bide y time and I will wait..."

3. Holy God, We Praise Your Name
"Strong helper in an emergency.

Is this ceremony normal held for a departing chancellor?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I wonder if we will still have this magical ability when we’re shoved into the “metaverse” or if an AI algorithm will step in and guide our fate instead.

Maybe some of us will have the power to be a ‘glitch’ in the system. 🤷🏽‍♀️👀🥂

Great post, nice to see ya “Carrie”....lol, just kidding 💕 Sure the magic will continue to exist as long as young Mother’s like yourself continue to self reflect and hopefully teach that to their kids. Let’s take that pesky sciency word “vibration” out of the equation and we’re left with a concept people have been trying to define for ages. Law of attraction, Positive thinking, Murphy’s Law, lol, take your pick ?

I think you just described one of our most important lessons to learn in this Reality, the ability to recognize how our , lol, I’ll call it “soul power”, is Magical and for that reason it can profoundly effect the outcomes of soo many situations..No easy task to not react and have Bad days in this clown world ! A few years ago almost blew a gasket ( internally) dealing with the insanity at a Target store, slow, slow, slow, ugg....when I get to the register I realize that the checker is a mildly retarded, high functioning man, yeah I felt like poop, cause he was so kind and others were so kind to him. It’s those moments we put ourselves in check that keep Magic alive, lol, did that make sense ? 😊

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join