It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

What else needs to be said? TRUMP's a fuukin stooge..

This entire thread is useless unless we are seeking False positives and cool little quips from Cranky Rel and ETMN..

Meme me a way... A Brighter day..Save it..

Some choose to come here and ramble for comfort but anyone intent on CHANGE have long since left..

Dash don't even bother with 39..Its asinine...

Totally compromised...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if this "Ark of Gabriel" has anything thing to do with that cube that fell to Earth in Sudan back in the 1960s?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Imo there is for Scavino a higher media role, a quiet very high role, like in charge of and more, lets say sky media.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen, we are expecting that only about 5 people in congress will escape charges when the HAMMER comes down.

It strikes me that, if White Hats wanted to arrest all at once, then they would ensure the 5 "innocents" were removed prior to sending the Marines in?

Is Devin Nunes the first of the five to be safely removed? I think not because:
a) Mark Meadows was removed when he became POTUS45s Chief of Staff?
b) Jeff Sessions was removed when he became Attorney General?
c) Mike Pompeo was removed from the House when he became CIA director and then Sec. of State?

Which would leave only 1?

[...]

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
These People are Stupid

The Hill does a nice job in their niche of Red Pilling normies.

IRL, I just came from a public meeting where the local election results were announced. It turns out that my influence flipped the mayoral election, with 10,000 votes cast it literally coming down to a single vote a few weeks ago, last I heard. Now the incumbent finally losing by a handful of mail-in votes, with a genuinely new mayor here after 25 years! I don't even know the guy, but I am sure he knows me. I wasn't invited into the campaign like I was with the local magistrate, but I did hand it to him on a platter, last election going 4 to 1 against challenger. I formally accept the title, Destroyer Of Worlds....not an exaggeration to those who know me.

So, we got a consolation speech tonight that I wasn't expecting. Basically everyone on my list is officially gone from public service. If I was Q or Luke Skywalker, this would have been the playing of the Star Wars theme song. I was humble and tossed my usual notes away, instead shaking a bunch of hands of people I vexxed for 10 years. They don't know it yet, but I will see them again soon in federal court.

I can't even explain how badly I shredded their little cabal, maybe like a shark tearing into a paper doll. My takeaway is that $600 in Facebook ads and an intense ground game can uproot some of the biggest weeds in my county. Also, scorched earth actually does look pretty when it grows back after a few years.

edit on 7-12-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Some choose to come here and ramble for comfort but anyone intent on CHANGE have long since left..

Did those intent on change find a place to go discuss this change?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Did those intent on change find a place to go discuss this change?

They ran into fascist free speech limitations elsewhere.

And a whole lot of bullying from democrats.

Even legions of funny little furries.

ATS is one of the last communities still firmly refusing to budge.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well this stinks. Literally.

Remember this test: Feds Start Bio-Attack Readiness Test With Non-Toxic Gas Release in NYC Parks, Subways

New York City's response plans for a chemical or biological attack will be put to the test starting Monday as part of a federal preparedness study.

The MTA says the Department of Homeland Security working alongside a team of researchers and city agencies will deploy a non-toxic gas on five separate days between Oct. 18 and 29 at about 120 locations across the city, including transit.

Most of the locations will be above ground, including some parks. A number of below-ground subway stations will also be included, though details on which ones weren't known.

And there was that maybe on the False Flag in a west coast city. Well somebody screwed up.
From: Yahoo.news (because I don't like linking to pay sites)

In early October, Monique Alvarez and her family noticed an acrid, rotten-egg smell had invaded her Carson, Calif., home in Los Angeles County. Soon, they started experiencing headaches and stomach pain.

well look what people figured out after it didn't go away. The story continues:

On Friday, the South Coast Air Quality Management District, an agency that oversees the area's air conditions, announced that its investigation had pinpointed a culprit: A three-alarm fire that erupted on Sept. 30 at a Carson warehouse storing wellness and beauty products.

After the fire was extinguished - an effort that took days - the chemicals contained in the products, including ethanol, flowed into the sewer system and into the Dominguez Channel, the management district said in a news release. The chemicals caused organic material in the channel to decay and release abnormally high hydrogen sulfide levels.

At its worst, the hydrogen sulfide levels in the air reached nearly 7,000 parts per billion - 230 times higher than the state's nuisance standard, the management district said.

I'm no scientist, but wasn't Hydrogen Sulfide used in the New York tests as well? Though for some reason this time in LA the Hydrogen Sulfide came from beauty products and not any testing. Well at least there was no talks of testing in LA.

I personally think, and YES this is just my thought, that this gas leak in LA was supposed to be a false flag event. Imagine if all that ethanol in the enclosed sewer system ignited?

MythBusters videos for the imaginative impaired.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Remember when German President Angela Merkel was having spells where her hands would shake badly? (It was discussed extensively here in the Q-thread at the time.)

Article from 2019: www.bbc.com...

Maybe she knew then that retirement time was near.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
They can start a thread here........

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

They can start a thread here........

Many do.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I think the man Joe Biden found who was willing to be his Surgeon General, is an imposter physician. There's no way any of us would allow 10 family members to die of Covid-19. But yet, imposter Murthy did just that.

Take NO advice from this man: www.ndtv.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the man Joe Biden found who was willing to be his Surgeon General, is an imposter physician. There's no way any of us would allow 10 family members to die of Covid-19. But yet, imposter Murthy did just that.

Take NO advice from this man: www.ndtv.com...

Another deflection & deception campaign courtesy of those 81 million voter registrations.

Why aren't they discussing how many people have been killed by democrat policies?

Including this pathetic excuse for a surgeon general.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I haven't been on here as much as usual lately but I am not seeing any threads where we are actually discussing CHANGE. I see a lot that start out with possibility but end up as a piss fight between the left and the right......

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Sorry to hear that some random people discussing random topics on a random internet site causes so much pain to your feelz.

Did that rant you just vomited out help a little?

The term they were looking for perhaps was insular. These threads have become increasingly insular as outliers left, tunnel vision took over, and ever decreasing levels of scrutiny were placed on things.

I don't know what anybody else may be reading these for, but if they aren't part of a fairly small minority there's probably little to these threads for them other than entertainment at this point. You could possibly say there's merit simply in being exposed to some of the true information that's been revealed, but anybody being honest will admit there's no viable way to extract only the confirmed and vetted information out of almost 40 threads. Even the meticulous indexes kept by a couple members are so large as to be prohibitive to most readers. I still follow, but I can only follow having put in a lot of time on these subjects independent of these threads. In fact, at times I specifically avoided these threads when I felt they were being purposefully driven down complete dead ends. Personal pursuit of dead ends is fine, but when the information is posted here without discretion it creates too much cross-chatter.

It's just the reality of the situation. There are things confirmed to be false that keep getting posted repeatedly. I doubt anybody would be surprised there are folks trying to make the entirety of this look outlandish, but everybody would likely be surprised by who is doing it.

It's popular to tell people coming in here asking what has been correct to go look it up, but that's an unrealistic expectation for most people. It shouldn't be terribly difficult to put together a list of things 100% confirmed true that were either stated or even suggested in the drops. It would take a tiny fraction of the time put into many other things. This topic has been quarantined, isolated, and is soon to be put on a ventilator without serious intervention. A list of confirmed true drops would be a good first step in that direction unless I'm mistaken and it already exists. If so, I've missed it.

Chasing rainbows is fun, but it seems to me that several pots of gold were abandoned to continue that pursuit.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I haven't been on here as much as usual lately but I am not seeing any threads where we are actually discussing CHANGE. I see a lot that start out with possibility but end up as a piss fight between the left and the right......

Agreed.

I'm trying to do something about that right now.

By forcing transparency of the lefts deceptive arguements, many that fall just shy of bullying, in their effort to prevent the type of discussions that used to be common here.

And by insisting on intellectual honesty.

A term that seems to be completely foreign to left wing extremists, AKA democrats and their supporters.

Seems like an impossible mission, and will certainly be more challenging than the ATS war on TDS being used as bully tactic, but the good guys will also win this battle.

We must.

edit on 7-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join