It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No way to get that type of wave without some serious Kinetic energy. Energy that sliding down a hillside wouldn't be able to bring compared to a small asteroid crashing down on Earth.

If an upwelling of magma occurs, and a crack develops above it allowing seawater to gush down to meet the magma, there would be a tremendous steam explosion. Think Krakatoa, or even just a Mt. St. Helens occurring underwater.
This could create a large tsunami.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Boom Time!

Oxford study that Physics.org pointed out.

Deaths after the 2nd vaccine being reported in this study!!!

BIG BIG BOOM!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It feels like we are getting closer to the reckoning these days.

This is proof that there are many who wont understand lol

Have a good one

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Are they serious? They used a QCovid tool?

Brought to you by QResearch?

www.qresearch.org...

This movie...omg...

originally posted by: Justoneman
Boom Time!

BIG BIG BOOM!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I can imagine that type of Tsunami they predict only if something big lands in the Atlantic not by land sliding it. 

I'm not trying to say that we are all doomed or anything, but I believe this is way off base. If half of a mountain fell into the ocean it could absolutely produce a large tsunami. How tall is the mountain? That's how much water would be displaced. Maybe even more. It would be measured from where it gave way under the sea.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Boom Time!

BIG BIG BOOM!!!

Wait a second, WTF is this!?!?

In a paper published in the British Medical Journal, they write that by updating the QCovid tooldeveloped in 2020, which directly influenced UK policy in February 2021, adding 1.5 million people in February 2021 to list of those advised to shield, they are able to identify groups more at risk of hospitalisation or death from COVID-19.

'Our new QCovid tool, developed with the help of experts from across the UK, has been designed to identify those at high risk who may benefit from interventions such as vaccine booster doses or new treatments such as monoclonal antibodies, which can help reduce the risk of progression SARS-CoV-2 infection to serious COVID-19 outcomes.'

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

www.qresearch.org...

This movie...omg...

Boom Time!

BIG BIG BOOM!!!

Lulz I pointed this out as well, thank you for link to the qresearch.org, are you freaking kidding me!?

What are the odds!?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I just find the "Canadian" health minister's inability to look "Canadian" or "healthy" rather curious.

Reminder on what we know now.

Early 2020 CCP show pics of people just dropping dead in Wuhan from a pandemic.

CCP takes the lead by putting out information on how they "locked" the pandemic up by quarantining up the region and building hastily constructed quarantine facilities to save the world, also refusing to allow anyone in to study the issue. In short, all information from Wuhan was CCP approved, and, unapologetically the CCP's goal is to control the world.

[....]

I'd been wondering what George Takei was doing these days.

edit on Mon Sep 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

www.qresearch.org...

This movie...omg...

Boom Time!

BIG BIG BOOM!!!

Hmm, I think alittle more than just mere coincidence.

QCovid algorithm living risk prediction.

Welcome to the QCovid® risk calculator

Your QCovid Calculation

Medical issues factored in the algo:

QCovid Algorithm

I note the IP block hosting QCovid is owned by Microsoft. All your data belong to qcovid.azurewebsites.net; you know, the Azure cloud.

Linked / domain ownership by a Divya Quamara, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft according to her LinkedIn profile.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So the Ingersoll Lockwood/McAfee crap all seems to be just that.....crap. Ingersolllockwood.com seems to just be piggybacking off of the QAnon craze, trying to rope in people who followed Q when they were still active. From everything I am seeing today, I will be avoiding that place, and anything they are hawking like the plague.

They just sent out their long awaited e-mail if nobody knows what I'm talking about.
edit on 20-9-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
These two are definitely connect. The swan appears and shortly thereafter ever-grande becomes a CCP cancer spreading fast. Will it be contained in China? Will it spread beyond? Will the White Hats use it to destroy the CCP "overnight?"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So the Ingersoll Lockwood/McAfee crap all seems to be just that.....crap. Ingersolllockwood.com seems to just be piggybacking off of the QAnon craze, trying to rope in people who followed Q when they were still active. From everything I am seeing today, I will be avoiding that place, and anything they are hawking like the plague.

They just sent out their long awaited e-mail if nobody knows what I'm talking about.

I figured that to be settled awhile back. The Ingersoll Lockwood peeps appeared to be running a pied Piper operation.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Durham indictment of Clinton campaign lawyer points to 'conspiracy' on Trump-Russia claims - September 20, 2021

KASH PATEL: I was the lead investigator for [House Homeland Security Committee] Chairman Devin Nunes, driving the Russia investigation on Capitol Hill and I was actually the staffer that took the deposition that cited Durham's indictment, so, I’m intimately familiar with this.

[Michael] Sussman is the centerpiece for these allegations because he ties the Hillary Clinton campaign to Fusion GPS to Christopher Steele to the Department of Justice and the false information they fed to the FBI and DOJ to spy on the presidential campaign.

FLASHBACK February 2021

FLASHBACK November 2020- WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

edit on 9202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow. I just got the Ingersoll Lockwood e-mail. Interesting.

It is word-for-word their countdown site. The only addition is this link at the end:

"P.S. John McAfee news as promised, click here…"

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Received from 185.41.28.8 (mailin.fr). Sendinblue/Mailinblue.
edit on 9/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Joe is a low energy guy. Always with the defeated shoulders down, always with the baby blue generic mask. Alone.

Imagine shilling for this at this point.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
More than half of U.S. states vow to fight Biden’s vaccine mandate

Twenty-seven Republican governors or attorneys general have vowed to fight the latest executive order issued by President Joe Biden mandating that over 80 million private employees receive COVID vaccinations or undergo weekly testing, or their employer will be fined.

Technocrats in the Biden Administration gaslight the American people by saying that his vaccine mandates are “not political” but only seek “to save the lives of American people.” Hundreds, if not thousands, of lawsuits will prove otherwise. Biden’s policies expose the lawlessness of his Administration.

So, who started this? Could it be former Trilateral Commission member Susan Rice? Yes, THAT Susan Rice!

Biden’s domestic policies are closely related to former Trilateral Commission member, Susan Rice, the current Director of the U.S. Domestic Policy Council...

The Domestic Policy Council (DPC) of the United States is the principal forum used by the President of the United States for considering domestic policy matters, excluding economic matters, which are the domain of the National Economic Council. The council forms part of the Office of White House Policy, which contains the DPC, the National Economic Council, and various subordinate offices, such as the Office of National AIDS Policy. The Director of the DPC is titled the Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council.

Did Rice play a role in Biden’s mandate policies? As Director of the DPC, unquestionably so.

Q350 > Q354 (partial)::
Another Hint:
Ian Cameron [husband]
McKinsey & Company
Clowns In America.
Dr. Emmett J. Rice. [daughter is Susan Rice]
Federal Reserve.
Everyone is connected.
How about a nice game of chess?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I can imagine that type of Tsunami they predict only if something big lands in the Atlantic not by land sliding it. 

I'm not trying to say that we are all doomed or anything, but I believe this is way off base. If half of a mountain fell into the ocean it could absolutely produce a large tsunami. How tall is the mountain? That's how much water would be displaced. Maybe even more. It would be measured from where it gave way under the sea.

I am not saying no Tsunami. Just there would seem to be no way it will be 120 ft by the East Coast. Not enough kinetic potential. It won't be moving to the water fast in ft/sec no matter. It can still make it to America but without much speed at impact it may not travel terribly far with much more than a ripple.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

WokeBiden < BasedBiden
edit on 9 20 2021 by dashen because: B

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Durham indictment of Clinton campaign lawyer points to 'conspiracy' on Trump-Russia claims - September 20, 2021

Oh the climax to the movie is still not here yet but the music in my head is from the Godfather........The original....... I can envision the bad guys squirming knowing they got it coming and we have had the goods but almost no one within the US Dept of Justice system using their backbone till now.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join