It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I should have thought to do the reverse image (I watched Catfish for a bit...lol). I will try to keep that in mind. I hate to write McAfee completely off right now because due to releasing old stuff because when it was originally posted I feel like that was to stir emotions and peak curiosity but I am getting tired of the same ole, same ole even though this one was new to me. I am hugely disappointed like many others that there is nothing tangible and I hate that they are connected to IL. I wish there was a way to contact Karen McAfee to see if Il is also running the official tgram account. There is an email for a contact on Ingersol when you follow the "This is not a spectator sport" link that Caled just shared. I wonder if Yig could get an answer? It would just be helpful to know and they don't even have to tell us who it is just and yes or no if it is them......

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
FF School shooting in Virginia - BNO News tweet at 6:00pm gmt:

BREAKING: Shooting reported at Heritage High School in Newport News, Virginia; reports of multiple victims

Why are DS trying to distract 4 days before AZ Audit report?
I'd guess this must be to do with Project Veritas whistleblower due at 9pm EST?

I thought it was 8pm est, I'll have to double check. That's when I get off work too. Just in time to spam the video everywhere

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Does anyone still keep up with PACER? I was wondering if the number of sealed indictments was still climbing, or if anyone of those have become unsealed.

Wild guess is that 80% of those cases will resolve themselves outside of the public record.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

BTW - 2021 is a calendar repeat/Mirror of 1999

Well, that's a wild piece of trivia. The Matrix came out in 1999 and now now Matrix 4 'Resurrections' is set for release on Dec 22, 2021.

A quick search shows in 2021, you can re-use calendars from these years:
2010, 1999, 1993, 1982, 1971, 1965, 1954, 1943, 1937, and 1926.

Hmm, duality years. I wonder what all history patterns can be discovered (harvested) that may have significance?

Missing 411- David Paulides Presents Missing Cases from Australia, Yosemite and Grand Teton NP - Gabrielle Petito (start @24:45):

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Be careful who you follow.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I hate that I'm hard to follow dang it! I don't always know why I feel like you guys need to see things that I come across but I do know that it isn't because I need anyone to do the thinking for me. It's more like the fact that I know I cannot remember everything in this thread and I also know that I skip things in trying to catch up if it doesn't stir an opinion at the the time but I hate it when I ignore something that feels like it could be a part of the puzzle then wish later I had posted it. Since I use my work laptop I don't like having a lot of conspiracy stuff on it.....just to be on the safe side because I'm not as tech savvy as most of you. So just know when I post it feels relevant for whatever is going on at the time and if I haven't seen some stuff I feel like others may not have seen it either........and be glad that I don't share every single thing I find because I really do try not to take up too much space.....

PS
I will try to start making statements about why I'm sharing something!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thank you Andy, I never saw that Cranky post.

Incredible!

Best description of what happened that I've ever seen anywhere.

Why is msm so powerless to do the same?

Do they just need to get a little Cranky?

Or does democrat controlled msm simply not want to tell the truth?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I hate that I'm hard to follow dang it!

I don't always know why I feel like you guys need to see things that I come across but I do know that it isn't because I need anyone to do the thinking for me. It's more like the fact that I know I cannot remember everything in this thread and I also know that I skip things in trying to catch up if it doesn't stir an opinion at the the time but I hate it when I ignore something that feels like it could be a part of the puzzle then wish later I had posted it.

Since I use my work laptop I don't like having a lot of conspiracy stuff on it.....just to be on the safe side because I'm not as tech savvy as most of you. So just know when I post it feels relevant for whatever is going on at the time and if I haven't seen some stuff I feel like others may not have seen it either........and be glad that I don't share every single thing I find because I really do try not to take up too much space.....

PS
I will try to start making statements about why I'm sharing something!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Saw this at a local gas station today:

Was surprised. Has anyone noticed anything like this?
edit on 9/20/2021 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, that's a wild piece of trivia. The Matrix came out in 1999 and now now Matrix 4 'Resurrections' is set for release on Dec 22, 2021.

1971 gold standard removed.

1993 brings us the Clinton Machine, we're seeing their demise right now with hopefully more re
urham.

2021 is the metaphysical mirror date of 2012. 9 completion. That which was put into motion in 2012 arrives into the realm during the mirror date.

Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I just ordered 100
LoL

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

1971 gold standard removed.

1993 brings us the Clinton Machine, we're seeing their demise right now with hopefully more re
urham.

2021 is the metaphysical mirror date of 2012. 9 completion. That which was put into motion in 2012 arrives into the realm during the mirror date.

Very interesting.

1937 was beginning of ww2.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Queen Elizabeth II born
Fidel Castro
And Jimmy Savile too ...
What a mess

edit on 9202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What is this turd up to? Scared and trying to get redemption????
Adam Schiff Calls For Investigation Into Joe Biden

“We must take every precaution when it comes to protecting civilian lives, and hold ourselves accountable when we fail. While there is no overstating the chaotic and dangerous situation in Kabul following the fall of the Afghan government and the attack on our forces by ISIS-K, it is clear that the August 29 strike was a mistake with horrific consequences,” he said.
“In acknowledging that error, the Department of Defense has taken the first step towards transparency and accountability. And after such a devastating failure – one that, by the Department’s estimate, killed 10 civilians, at least 7 of them children – it cannot be the last step. We need to know what went wrong in the hours and minutes leading up to the strike to prevent similar tragedies in the future,” Schiff added.

teamtuckercarlson.com/news/adam-schiff-calls-for-investigat ion-into-joe-biden/

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Is this a sign the Choice Window on the jab is closing? (while listening trying to hear Joe whispering "get the vaccine" for best effect).

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Why is msm so powerless to do the same? Do they just need to get a little Cranky? Or does democrat controlled msm simply not want to tell the truth?

I have read many articles saying that the two largest asset management firms in the world, combined own the legacy media and big pharma. Ever notice how pervasive pharmaceutical advertising is on the mainstream media? Bed fellows.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why is msm so powerless to do the same? Do they just need to get a little Cranky? Or does democrat controlled msm simply not want to tell the truth?

I have read many articles saying that the two largest asset management firms in the world, combined own the legacy media and big pharma. Ever notice how pervasive pharmaceutical advertising is on the mainstream media? Bed fellows.

FAMILY WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE PLANDEMIC SCAM September 13, 2021

You have to go way back to locate the one man responsible for this whole scam they call a Pandemic, when in fact, it really is a Plandemic which has now been taken over by the Fraudster criminal Tony Fauci, now indicted by U.S. courts and fiercely hidden by Mainstream Media....

edit on 9202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

They definately do a lot of business together, and that obviously affects msm 'news' & opinion shows.

Is beyond obvious.

But not so certain that there is enough money involved to explain just how massive the 2020 scam was.

I think it was democrat politicians driving this, manipulating pharma, msm & 'tech', in order to gain power.

I don't think dems cared at all about money at any level at the time, other than how it could be used to gain power.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe this is why Fox News has made the Gabby saga the most important thing in the world over the past 7 days?

I found this curious as well. Sure everyone (but the bf apparently) wants to find her but really? Top story for a week? Really?

I started a thread postulating that the White House, combined with Fox News's board of directors, told the network to quit bashing Joe or Kamala on the front page of FoxNews.com day after day.

This was the case up until Labor Day. Then the website suddenly began focusing on some Lawyer who shot a guy (for 6 days), and now the Gabby family troubles...going on day 8 for that story being #1 at FoxNews.com.

It also might be that a bunch of the best FoxNews employees quit, or were fired, when Fox required all employees to be vaccinated in the first week of September. And the brain/talent drain has relegated FoxNews to doing tabloid news items.
edit on 9/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join