It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm at a similar decision point GAP3!

In UK we get taxed on removing it tho - and the more you take out the higher the tax rate.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Great Reset: How a ‘Managerial Revolution’ Was Plotted 80 Years Ago by a Trotskyist-turned-CIA Neocon

It should be known that at nearly its inception, the World Economic Forum had aligned itself with the Club of Rome, a think tank with an elite membership, founded in 1968, to address the problems of mankind. It was concluded by the Club of Rome in their extremely influential “Limits to Growth,” published in 1972, that such problems could not be solved on their own terms and that all were interrelated. In 1991, Club of Rome co-founder Sir Alexander King stated in the “The First Global Revolution” (an assessment of the first 30 years of the Club of Rome) that:

“In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself.”
[emphasis added]

It is no surprise that with such a conclusion, part of the solution prescribed was the need for population control.

Are Neocons former ex-Marxists or ex-former Marxists? We are living in an inverted reality.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: daskakik
Thank you Dask. I would never known how to search for that because my thinking is always that this type stuff was done in secrecy.

Doing a reverse image search with one of the major search engines is a good way to try investigating a photo. If you find nothing, it indicates the photo has not had exposure previously. Often there is some website that has used it before.

Of note that this particular picture was used on the McAfee site. They seem to have a habit of posting stuff that is open source and been around for a while as if it is something new and exciting. This one was new to me. So I suppose they are doing a service even if they are just collecting from around the net. After all, that is often what we do. But we list the source. Given the McAfee narrative of having the inside scoop, it would be nice to see them post something that no-one has ever seen before.

edit on 9/20/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I've seen most of what was on the McAphee before but much of it was before the great purge of YouTube channels and at the least is a good reminder. For those just waking up or getting into the fight some of it can help provide some new information for them to start digging. I am still hesitant about the site. I follow it on Telegram but I would never give them my email or information.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Does anyone still keep up with PACER? I was wondering if the number of sealed indictments was still climbing, or if anyone of those have become unsealed.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, Coincidence, scare-mongering, or real issue?

From D.U.M.B.S and Underground War telegram:

BREAKING – 🇺🇸⚡️🇪🇦 Three of the five Tsunami Warning Buoys protecting the US east coast are OFFLINE and a fourth is malfunctioning, leaving only ONE buoy in the Atlantic Ocean to warn Americans if a tsunami wave is coming at them from the island of La Palma in the Canary Islands. It is that very island which is currently seeing swarms of earthquakes, leading scientists to believe the volcano there will erupt. If it erupts, and the southwestern flank falls into the ocean causing a tsunami as many expect it will, the US east coast will be BLIND-SIDED because 80% of our tsunami warning buoys are not working.

@ #WW3INFO ⚡️⚔️⚡️
🤜🏻🤜🏻🤛🏻🤛🏻

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

I can imagine that type of Tsunami they predict only if something big lands in the Atlantic not by land sliding it. 

I'm not trying to say that we are all doomed or anything, but I believe this is way off base. If half of a mountain fell into the ocean it could absolutely produce a large tsunami. How tall is the mountain? That's how much water would be displaced. Maybe even more. It would be measured from where it gave way under the sea.

I am not saying no Tsunami. Just there would seem to be no way it will be 120 ft by the East Coast. Not enough kinetic potential. It won't be moving to the water fast in ft/sec no matter. It can still make it to America but without much speed at impact it may not travel terribly far with much more than a ripple.

This isn't really how waves work though. It would appear more as a ripple out in the middle of the ocean and then as the wave came closer to land the wave would build in size. Take the north shore of the Hawaiian islands as an example. In the winter months they see swells top out at 50-70 feet. This is due to storms around the polar region. Not even talking about something as drastic as a mountain falling into the ocean here; just a seasonal winter storm in the far north. Those storms kick up waves and they travel southward thousands of miles before coming into contact with any land. Out in the middle of the ocean those waves would just appear as choppy seas, but when they get to Hawaii the land rising out of the ocean forces the waves upward.

A mountain falling into the ocean can indeed create a massive wave. Seasonal storms can create waves that are 75' tall.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Another strange reminiscent ritual case...

@e1evens

Last published Instagram pic contains Monarch butterflies and a variation on a black-and-white checkerboard pattern.

Vasa Croe thread on the case:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe this is why Fox News has made the Gabby saga the most important thing in the world over the past 7 days?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe this is why Fox News has made the Gabby saga the most important thing in the world over the past 7 days?

I found this curious as well. Sure everyone (but the bf apparently) wants to find her but really? Top story for a week? Really?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've been looking through some of those last-minute Presidential Executive Orders, and I found something that may come in handy in the near future. I wondered why we needed a religious freedom day...but maybe it isn't the day...maybe it is the order itself and the message it sends.

www.federalregister.gov...

"The United States will never waver in these efforts to expand religious liberty around the world and calls on all nations to respect the rights of its citizens to live according to their beliefs and conscience.

On Religious Freedom Day, we honor the vision of our Founding Fathers for a Nation made strong and righteous by a people free to exercise their faith and follow their conscience."

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt the story is some distraction for something else, imo. Her pic reminds me of German/American actress Kirsten Caroline Dunst when she was in her 20s. The little girl from Jumanji, later in Wag the Dog, Spider-man series and a long list of movies & tv shows.

Seems a new war has started... MudBloods vs PureBloods using a symbol from Harry Potter. Two new not so new labels plastered all over the Net. I bet the CCP started this trend on Tik Tok. No end to the inverted, divisional madness...

Let the games begin, again.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

originally posted by: carewemust

I found this curious as well. Sure everyone (but the bf apparently) wants to find her but really? Top story for a week? Really?

Emotional draining. She's cute, young, video of her upset, FBI etc. The formula, sadly. It is a distraction, for those left who cannot see. The distractions now are not for Anons or the Awake, they are for those on the edge. Anything to distract from imploding Team Joe, anything at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Evening Cap'n!

This is the link to the /qresearch Master spreadsheet of Sealed Indictments, held on googledocs: link

Here is what the totals are currently showing for up to Sept 4th:

Bigger

So approx 285k, of which 31k Unsealed, leaving 254k still sealed.

In summary, still going up from the last figure we had of around 240k, in, i think, february-ish?
edit on 20-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Speaking of a Pisces Full Moon

7:55 EST

BTW - 2021 is a calendar repeat/Mirror of 1999

edit on 9202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Not sure if this has come up before but anons on /qresearch are currently going down the rabbit-hole of the Arabella Clinton Foundation, which they say is bigger than their Soros digs.

Example article found - AmericanConservative.com

Arabella Advisors: Democrats’ Darkest Dark Money

The consulting network tilted the 2020 election to favor Democrats and leftist initiatives
While most Americans were hooked on the 2020 electoral battle between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, Washington’s biggest “dark money” network was quietly funneling tens of millions of dollars into races meant to flip the Republican-held Senate and advance the left’s permanent transformation of America.

Meet Arabella Advisors, the Beltway’s best-kept secret.

Arabella Advisors is a for-profit consulting firm founded by former Clinton administration staffer Eric Kessler, who started his career as an environmental activist for the League of Conservation Voters. The firm controls four nonprofits (the “sisters”) with vague names and a common address: the 501(c)(3) New Venture Fund, Hopewell Fund, and Windward Fund, and the Sixteen Thirty Fund, Arabella’s 501(c)(4) lobbying shop. Each of these nonprofits pays the company for the privilege of being staffed and led by Arabella folks ($137 million since 2008), and all four are behemoths—bringing in $731 million from difficult-to-trace donors in 2019 alone.

edit on 20-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
FF School shooting in Virginia - BNO News tweet at 6:00pm gmt:

BREAKING: Shooting reported at Heritage High School in Newport News, Virginia; reports of multiple victims

Why are DS trying to distract 4 days before AZ Audit report?
I'd guess this must be to do with Project Veritas whistleblower due at 9pm EST?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Plus, any "steam" event is highly localized and dissipated into the atmosphere. It'll be partly kinetic energy of tossing all the water skywards / compressing gaseous bubbles and partly the latent heat conversion of water into water vapor that'll be sucking up all of the energy. It's far from a 1:1 conversion, especially 1000s of miles away.

The "explosive" forces being nill at far downrange distances.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Clip of Team Joe reeling right before their head hits the canvas. A self inflicted knockout I might add. (Bonus, watch IT flip through the papers for no reason.)

Rules For Me...

Me: You mean rules for me and not for thee?
LA: No, not at all, there are exceptions for film and teeeveee.
Me: So, again, rules for me but not for them?
LA: NO! The law says there are exceptions for Film and Teeeveee.
Me: I see that, how is that not rules for me and not for thee?
LA: STFU, wear a mask.

I hear saying FJoeBiden is illegal, is laughing hysterically at their flame out also illegal?

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join