It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Great to sense you again DD, even yourself talking of yourself n journey where ever your at , i feel would be insightfullll for many imo.

Am feeling the new templates and recent ones ( especialllly since harmonic Convergence 87 ) of late, the new 441 - 144 transmutation bigely strong, lol caged hippo's.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

High Value Post

Cia lawyers shut things down when they get too spicy.

See- Dershowitz, Barr, Clinton, etc...

edit on 12 4 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is a mile high Volcano on the Big Island. It snows there a lot actually is what my friends who have lived there say.. In Honolulu the weather is almost always between 68 -80 with rain at certain times of the day is what I am told. But up the slopes there can be snow just like the Rocky's or Smoky's will have snow on the top and much warmer weather at lower elevations.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I can't believe that Hawaii is under a sever weather warning. 100 miles an hour winds with a blizzard and 12 inches of snow expected. Glad my daughter cancelled her vacation plans there. Someone from Hawaii posted here. Maybe he can shed some light on this.

thehill.com...>policy>energy-environment>58...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm not that faraway from you hun if you'd ever like a cuppa, natter about 'stuff' with somebody new.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's almost like everybody involved in keeping this whole scam going is getting richer and richer... weird!

Jacinda Net Loot

Jacinda is a WEF 'groomed' young leader

Nothing to see over there...

Pfizer boss: annual covid jabs for years to come

BBC Ministry

Maria Callas, La Divina ("the Divine one") mistress to Aristotle Onassis before he married Jackie Kennedy.💥

In 1957, while still married to husband Giovanni Battista Meneghini, Callas was introduced to Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis at a party given in her honor by Elsa Maxwell, the original party girl.💥😜🥂

Learn from a master...

Maxwell told interviewer Mike Wallace in 1957:

I did not feel fit, to be only married. I belong to the world. I knew it instinctively when I was quite young. I belong to the world. Certainly I am the most shall we say immodestly, [among] the best-known people in the entire world today. Why, because I did not marry and I felt that I was not for marriage. It wasn’t my … thing to do.

She died of heart failure in a Manhattan hospital.

Her longtime friend Dorothy “Dickie” Fellowes-Gordon was Maxwell’s sole heir.

If you're curious, run an image search on "elsa maxwell parties" for more.
edit on 4-12-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Party girl pics

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As far as the Barr being in Alaska thing, seems many forget what had happened up there way back time.
That was when Hillary went with her Lover to work up there for the summer IIRC.
They did get themselves in a wee bit of trouble which of course escapes me now, but it did cost them some time in the little hokey jail they had in the town. Was something Hillary did, not surprising. Hard to imagine her up to her elbows in Fish guts. The job they were doing.

Anyhow at the same time it is believed that she told her lover she was going to go ahead and marry Bill. Rumors there was a public argument between them and the lover threatened to out Hillary to Bill.
Her lovers family wasnt super rich, but they were comfortable. Lived in California. The lover still lived with her parents I think when her brutal murder occurred right after she got back from her trip with Hillary. It was a very messy scene at the crime.

I seem to remember we were looking into something about Hillary from a Q drop around the same time that Barr headed to Alaska. Perhaps he went to see if there were any lose ends up there from that time, or he was looking for some threads to pull. Id be curious to know if he also took a trip down to California right before or after his trip to Alaska.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

At least partially accurate (not sure of the details), but not the reason barr was there.

Or the reason powerful democrats killed the witness against them.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

Great to sense you again DD, even yourself talking of yourself n journey where ever your at , i feel would be insightfullll for many imo.

Am feeling the new templates and recent ones ( especialllly since harmonic Convergence 87 ) of late, the new 441 - 144 transmutation bigely strong, lol caged hippo's.

Thank you, friend.

I don't know what it is I'm feeling lol.
It's like I'm in a no man's land, between the old world and the new. I can't go back to the old world, and the new one isn't here yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I'm not that faraway from you hun if you'd ever like a cuppa, natter about 'stuff' with somebody new.
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Ange.

That's very kind of you and I love cuppas and natters and new people, usually. I just can't be around people right now.

But yes, we should meet up and chat soon.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe GH if she ends up alive.
2021 Nothing surprising anymore.
Wait til we can see the demons in their natural form
May get ugly soon
a reply to: hangedman13

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe yall can help me with this one.

How in upside down f☆¥k did omicron variant get into Australia if no unvaxxed can enter the country ?

🤔🤔🤔

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

How in upside down f☆¥k did omicron variant get into Australia if no unvaxxed can enter the country ?

🤔🤔🤔

The only way really is if the boosters contain the next variant.

From a health axis, this is not good.

From a eugenics axis, this is how plans come together.

Sheep will be sheep.

P

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

🤔🤔🤔

Easy Dash, the “Moronic” variant will allow plausible deniability for jab deaths and side effects that are becoming more and more apparent !! Don’t give up folks, Hold the line. 🗣

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

🤔🤔🤔

The unvaxx ban did not include rhesus monkeys imported from Africa.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Me.

Every. Single. Time.

Upon seeing yet another absurd democrat party propaganda lying attempt on ATS.

Where did you get my photo?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join