It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It was this Joe...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ironically, trusting yourself means you don't need anyone else to guide you. If you're relying on an internet spiritual guru to tell you to trust yourself then you've got some work to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: GAPeach3
I noticed all that too! He didn't sound as stupid as he usually does. I wonder if xuenchen is right about him being heavily medicated. So heavily medicated that he can concentrate and speak intelligently??? Is that possible?

Did this Joe have earlobes hanging down a bit or attached like a different ear type? I am thanking you guys in advance for watching this one so I didn't have to have it in my memory....

Let me demonstrate 2 - count em - 2 difft Ear styles on 2 difft Bidens - Joe (l) and James (r) ( if I was looking for an actor stand-in
- )

- hey Brothers stick together

Carry On

Style pts for that one MT. You have a great candidate for a stand in...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It was this Joe...

That is another one altogether it seems to me since I recall his pompous stances over the decades. This one just looks like he is trying to be play stupid and if that was the coherent Actor it would make sense. Joe just can't seem to keep it together for more than a couple of paragraphs. Maybe it is the real one and the morning shot of brain juices is still running thru his system like an expresso shot of the finest caffeinated coffee.
edit on 3-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So, a man hunt is underway for the parents of the Michigan school shooting suspect.🙄🙃

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Two years ago this 6 degrees of separation would have meant nothing....

File under "duh, it's call the #clotshot for a reason..."
AstraZeneca uncovers what's triggering blood clots after its jab: Vaccine acts like a magnet and attracts platelets which body mistakes for a threat and attacks

A team of international experts, involving researchers from AstraZeneca, say that in a very small number of cases — about one in 100,000 in the UK — the vaccine can set off a chain reaction which leads to the body confusing its own blood platelets for fragments of virus.

"I got my shot and I feel fine today" means rare NOW, but those who get them now are the problem children (literally) as this was not designed to create this problem, and not within the direct cause and effect window, but later.

Next year "spike in blood clots shows global warming is the cause, not the #clotshot" because science. ..... So "get your shot to protect future generations, not yourself."

Following year "random deaths due to unknown interstellar phenomena not yet understood by scientist, not caused by the 2020 #clotshot"

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

15 States Threaten To Pull $600 Billion From Banks That Won’t Give Equal Service To Energy Industry

Fifteen state financial officers sent a letter to U.S. banks last week noting $600 billion in assets they pledge to take elsewhere if the financial institutions embrace corporate wokeism and prohibit financing to the fossil fuel industry.

Led by West Virginia Republican Treasurer Riley Moore, the group promised “collective action” in the form of an “economic boycott.”

Signatories to the letter putting banks on notice include chief financial officers from Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Alabama, Texas and Kentucky, in addition to West Virginia.

The Federalist

Note these are the same states that have been taking measures for some sort of financial independence since Brandoneko stepped into office.
Texas bullion depository & big tech dependence
South Carolina's bullion currency legal tender resolution
Missouri bill to remove ALL federal laws on guns
And so on. If they were to remove some $600 billion which would include pension funds I'd bet they will put it in financial institutions that they have direct supervisory control of to prevent any wokery theft. Maybe a new consortium of state or regional owned banks. The cultural divide between these states and the federal gov't is reaching a tipping point. I doubt very much these states would be contemplating this kind of action if they had not already discussed among themselves where they're going to put that money. The battle of Finance Capital vs. Equity Capital is under way. Finance Capital backers will try to backfill abandoned banks with worthless paper.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

This Guy as well I Didn't fire it

In an interview with ABC News that is scheduled to air Thursday, Baldwin appeared baffled about how the shooting happened.

"Well, the trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger," he said in a clip released Wednesday. "No, no, no, I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them. Never."

How does a gun fire if the trigger is not pulled and hit something it is not pointed at?
WH or Liar?
Time will tell
All we can do is wait, hope, and deny ignorance

I've seen probably a dozen articles today quoting Alec saying, "I didn't pull the trigger."

But there was one, largely slipping under the radar, where he said, "I let go of the hammer--bang, the gun goes off."

I think it's starting to be more widely reported now. Basically, he said he cocked the hammer, let go of the hammer, and the gun went off. So perhaps he didn't cock it properly. The hammer is what fires the round. The trigger is just the usual way of activating the hammer. But the hammer can also be pulled back part way and released to fire. All the stories making it seem like some huge mystery how the gun went off seem to be ignoring this.

Alec Baldwin Says Fatal ‘Rust’ Shooting Occurred After He Let Go of Gun’s Hammer

He also said, "The notion that there was a live round in that gun did not dawn on me until 45 minutes to an hour later." Now that is hard to explain.

edit on 12/3/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

edit on 12/3/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Folks over HERE comparing Actor Joe's voice to the actor Arthur Roberts.

Compelling, but I'm not one who thinks Actor Joe is a name actor, that makes zero sense and is just too risky for absolutely zero reward. It isn't original Joe, and it isn't any of the 2019-2020 Joe's either, but this actor... nah.

Destroying small businesses and jobs since a few hours after inauguration.

Certainly has a perfect record so far.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

LOL.....

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Say hello to our new Acting overlords...

Ameca Humanoid Robot AI Platform

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The Aussies are calling out for international aide to rid their land of invaders committing war crimes on Australians!

Compilation of Aussies pissed at the mandate and Foreign Occupiers

Every Tribe has an "elder" speak at a meeting just to tell the world they are being used as guinea pigs and their people die from the shots.

This is a major red pill moment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

prisonerresource.com...
Please note that some inmates’ numbers return codes such as 380, 480, and 509. In these cases, the last two digits indicate their court district. Stated differently, the first number (e.g.,3xx, 4xx, 5xx) is unique to the inmate.

009 – Eastern District of Arkansas (E/AR)

Arkansas for Ghislane?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sorry, did not look at the ears, I was too busy watching his mouth trying to see if it was a voice over or something.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Fascinating to see the language change. Disgraced Former Congresswoman Katie Hill Does the Impossible by Making Herself Look Even Worse

Katie:

I didn’t think it was possible to become more pro-choice than I already was, but after 7 months of pregnancy all I can think about is how wrong it would be to make someone do this who doesn’t want to.

Notice here the battle cry for keeping the flow of dead babies is now "all pregnancy is something women (and men I guess, but not sperm donor men) are forced to do agains their will, unless the agree to do it, but they should be able to change their mind at will."

They left the rape and incest talking point behind, and have gone with "well... all pregnancies are an act of god and no woman knows how it happens, as such, they should not be forced to do this against there will." Which of course is entirely different from being jabbed with Graphene Oxide, which we do for others and not ourselves.

Katie:

We can’t wait to meet Finn in just a few short months. Thank you so much to everyone who has celebrated with us. This next chapter will be the best yet!

Then she says this ^^^, which, seems to define the baby in her as anything other then a parasite because she named it, AND, HORRIFICALLY, criminally, gendered it before he had a chance to choose for itself.

To be fair, this woman is a total idiot, a total and complete talking point idiot. So making fun of her lack of situational awareness probably borders on being mean, but the fact is she is a product of a system that does not care what things look like, only that they get their babies, their vax ingredients, cosmetic ingredients and of course way way worse.

Logic be damned, keep the babies flowing. I listened to a few minutes of the arguments at the SC, the woman pleading was a disgrace, a condescending, pleading, child simply demanding her talking points be accepted as the word of god and not an argument that is to be decided by an allegedly unbiased third party.

This is our world at the moment, everyone is GD right, and those who disagree are going against god himself, yet most people are handed these positions and have no real connection to them

True story. Way back I was fairly indifferent to this issue. I friend had a child through some trickery. Oddly I liked the woman who tricked him. He didn't want to have anything to do with her or the child, and she was fine with that. On the kids second B-day he asked me to go with him to meet the kid. My mind changed on the topic the second I saw him.

I've known many women who have had abortions, none, zero, not one, was proud of it and was not emotionally traumatized by it. Only the mind controlled and the hateful see this as a "right' when it is something fully preventable in nearly all circumstances. If folks got pregnant by Sitting On A Chair, I get it, but they do not.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Is it possible that she was there until the trial started? I remember back in the spring on code monkey seeing a bunch of flights from New York into West Memphis which is where 509 is. I have a friend who used to work in the Arkansas Prison System and have sent him the info to see if he can dig up any info. When I saw that back in the spring on code monkey GMAX never crossed my mind but I do remember code monkey saying that one of the flights appeared to be a drop-off.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The nightmare propaganda just never ends...

twitter.com...

Illuminati queen...Pain...🤡

twitter.com...

Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Cardiopathy. The three gifts of the spike protein...due to climate change.🤡🌎🙃

Biggest cancer catastrophe ever

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Is it possible that she was there until the trial started? I remember back in the spring on code monkey seeing a bunch of flights from New York into West Memphis which is where 509 is. I have a friend who used to work in the Arkansas Prison System and have sent him the info to see if he can dig up any info. When I saw that back in the spring on code monkey GMAX never crossed my mind but I do remember code monkey saying that one of the flights appeared to be a drop-off.

There are three federal facilities there. Two are listed as men only but the minimum security camp has no gender listed. It may be that she is elsewhere and was listed there as a deflection to keep her from being Arkanicided. Maybe it was a poke at the Clintons listing her as being in Arkansas while actually elsewhere. I would have stashed her in a military prison fairly close to her trial but in a place where security requirements would help with isolation. The pre-trial confinement facility at Groton Sub base would be my choice but she could be anywhere, even in an afloat brig.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What's strange here is Anons knew all of this three years ago, and now it is "evidence," which somehow makes this undeniable.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just read that there are 2 in Forrest City which is in Eastern Ar. between Little Rock and Memphis and one of them is a women's unit which is a minimum security prison. I have another friend who was with the Arkansas State Police for 15 years in Wake Forrest and am supposed to go eat with his family Sunday so I will inquire about the Minimum Security Prison down there.....

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join