It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Obama is scooping up more $$$ via Jeff Bezos. What can $100 million buy?
So Bezos is donating this money to the Obama Foundation in the name of John Lewis. The only request made was to name an open area at the Obama Presidential Library to use his name.
I have a suspicion that this is going to accelerate Obamas global future army of emerging leaders. He then will be able to direct them and finally achieve his goal of global leader.

Almost sounds like a cult in mho. All recruits indocternated with the same propaganda and then dispersed worldwide. In Obama's own words "help expand the scope of programming that reaches emerging world leaders."

I wonder what leverage they have used on Bezos? His companies role in the plandemic was one axis of the wheel. I can't believe that Obama and his foundation have run short on funds. Maybe it is a fee to join the club.

www.wcnc.com>article>news>nation-world

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

False memory syndrome expert to give evidence

On Monday, a judge ruled that Ms Maxwell - the daughter of Robert Maxwell, the disgraced media tycoon - will be allowed to call on a false memory expert who testified in OJ Simpson’s defence.

Elizabeth Loftus, a cognitive psychologist and University of California professor, has testified at more than 300 trials, including those of Harvey Weinstein, Ted Bundy, Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson.

Ms Maxwell’s team has previously said they wish to draw on Ms Loftus’s expertise on “the mechanism of creation of false memories, the characteristics of false memories, how memory fades and weakens over time, and how memory becomes more vulnerable to contamination”.

Her lawyers have said Ms Loftus, 77, will testify that false memories can be triggered by “suggestive activities”, like media coverage.

The Telegraph

Who is Elizabeth F. Loftus, The 'Diva of Memory'?

Ph.D. in mathematical psychology.

an American cognitive psychologist and expert on human memory. She has conducted research on the malleability of human memory. Loftus is best known for her work on the misinformation effect and eyewitness memory, and the creation and nature of false memories, including recovered memories of childhood sexual abuse.

Notable cases she has been involved in due to her expertise include the McMartin preschool trial, O. J. Simpson, the trials of mass murderers Ted Bundy, Willie Mak, and Angelo Buono Jr., the Abscam cases, the trial of Oliver North, the trial of the officers accused in the Rodney King beating, the trial of Harvey Weinstein, the trial of the Menendez brothers, the Bosnian War trials in the Hague, the Oklahoma City bombing case, and litigation involving Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart, Lewis "Scooter" Libby and the Duke University Lacrosse team.

Loftus is a Fellow of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry's Executive Council. She is a member of the Scientific and Professional Advisory Board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. She has also been a member of the Society of Experimental Psychologists since 1990.

Her wiki page reads as a very impressive resume, on paper.

She is a favorite expert of the Innocence Project.

Guess who is on the Innocence Project board of directors?

Valerie Jarrett

The Innocence Project was founded in 1992 by Barry Scheck and Peter Neufeld who gained national attention in the mid-1990s as part of the "Dream Team" of lawyers who formed part of the defense in the O. J. Simpson murder case.

Dr. Loftus is listed on the Name Index for Ritual Abuse, Mind Control, Trauma and Dissociation. Now, I know some of this stuff is no laughing matter, but I'm expecting some serious sorcery antics to play out in Maxwell's trial.

BTW, Epstein was part of the "The False Memory Syndrome Foundation" that I think was affialiated with his NEURO.tv channel which created content for school classrooms around the world.

If you want to go deeper...

False Memory Syndrome Foundation: Questionable Board Members Tied to the CIA's MKULTRA program and Child Abuse - Dr. Elizabeth Loftus along with some other MKULTRA characters you'll probably recognize.

A Brief Overview Of The Founding Members Of The False Memory Syndrome Foundation

F.M.S.F. ORIGINAL BOARD MEMBERS: Martin Orn (psychiatrist)
Senior CIA Mind Control Researcher: Experimenting in hypnotic programming, dissolving memory and other mind subduing techniques.

The False Memory Hoax

edit on 23-11-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bet she knows all about psychotropics.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Jehovah Witnesses just left these bits of comedy at my door, along with a Watchtower pamphlet.

Didn't Nancheee say that all the illegal immigrants were fleeing climate change?

Evidently from the WaPravda, "kids, murder, drugs... just no gays?"

NYPravda confirming message sent.

To be fair to Kyle, I have never ever placed my hand in my jacket like this. And, poof, now Kyle has seemingly turned a bit against the tide. Message to Kyle, this is a road you will regret, everyone does.

Link

And lastly, POV matters. The legendary art observer Sister Wendy said of Piss Christ to paraphrase... "I think it shows us what we have done with the teachings of Christ" she found it provocative and insightful. I think we have our example in the George Floyd worship clown world.

Link

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A little bit of Royal Liberties it seems
Prince Andrew accusations excluded from Ghislaine Maxwell-Epstein trial

.....U.S. prosecutors chose not to bring charges in connection with Virginia Giuffre, who says Epstein and Maxwell flew her around the world when she was 17 and 18 for sexual encounters with billionaires, politicians, royals and heads of state.

She isn't expected to be called as a witness in Maxwell's trial, either.......

.....While Andrew isn't part of Maxwell's criminal case, Giuffre sued him this year, saying her encounters with him amounted to sexual assault.

That case is pending, meaning it is possible Giuffre will get her claims against the prince before a judge yet, even if prosecutors are staying away for now. ......

edit on 11232021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"To be fair to Kyle, I have never ever placed my hand in my jacket like this. And, poof, now Kyle has seemingly turned a bit against the tide. Message to Kyle, this is a road you will regret, everyone does."

One picture, out of context, does not a freemason make, despite the side by side comparison, IMO.
How do we know he wasn't just adjusting his jacket or tucking back his tie?
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bizarro tragedy...

Malcolm X's daughter, Malikah Shabazz, found dead in Brooklyn home

Authorities say Shabazz, 56, was found inside of her Midwood home on East 28th Street by her daughter.

The death does not appear suspicious.

Oh, com-effing-on man.

2 men convicted of killing Malcolm X exonerated after new evidence found

Seems to be the 2021 Anthem.

Malcom X's family has always maintained that Louis Farrakhan arranged his death.

Excerpts from "Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama" (2017) by David J. Garrow

On March 6, the New York Times reported how Barack had disinvited Jeremiah Wright from taking the stage at his February 10 announcement. “When his enemies find out that in 1984 I went to Tripoli” with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, Wright told reporter Jodi Kantor, “a lot of his Jewish support will dry up quicker than a snowball in hell.”
pg 790 of 1387 pages; PDF link

The book also includes an unpublished 1991 essay co-written by Obama and law school classmate, economist Robert Fisher, mentioned future president Donald Trump: "I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don’t make it, my children will.”

One of Obama's girlfriend's Sheila Miyoshi Jager, now a professor at Oberlin College, Jager was a graduate student in anthropology (just like Obama’s mother) when she lived with Obama in his community organizing days. He proposed marriage to her and even continued to see her a bit after he began dating Michelle.

Pg 808 of PDF:

On Thursday morning, August 6, in Oberlin, Ohio, Sheila Miyoshi Jager opened her e-mail. Sheila had long worried that her identity could prove “politically explosive given the nature of our relationship,” but now she was happy to reminisce about Barack. “So you see, this is really, really sensitive stuff” since “we did not go our separate ways after 1988” and “I do not think Michelle knows.”

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

High Value Post

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

"To be fair to Kyle, I have never ever placed my hand in my jacket like this. And, poof, now Kyle has seemingly turned a bit against the tide. Message to Kyle, this is a road you will regret, everyone does."

One picture, out of context, does not a freemason make, despite the side by side comparison, IMO.
Just a thought.

Could be his strange scripted turn was/is an attempt by his new lawyers to get rid of Lin and any agreements he had by deeming him incompetent through malpractice, thereby voiding any agreements.

The problem is it comes off incredibly scripted not by him and opens himself up to a defamation suit by Lin, compounding the matter, as there are receipts for everything.

Or, the script has flipped, through Inversion: Libs - "see we can never get the outcome we want in a gun trial, so ban the guns." Which, after 50 years of the same tired trope, will result in nothing again.

The pic is provocative either way.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think Lin is lying. I make a point of knowing when people are lying. I stopped following him a while ago. Could I be wrong? Maybe. But my instincts tell me he is not who he seems.

Just a thought.

Could be his strange scripted turn was/is an attempt by his new lawyers to get rid of Lin and any agreements he had by deeming him incompetent through malpractice, thereby voiding any agreements.

The problem is it comes off incredibly scripted not by him and opens himself up to a defamation suit by Lin, compounding the matter, as there are receipts for everything.

Or, the script has flipped, through Inversion: Libs - "see we can never get the outcome we want in a gun trial, so ban the guns." Which, after 50 years of the same tired trope, will result in nothing again.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I've said for awhile now my theory is Lin Wood's purpose is to cause confusion and mayhem. His posts and reactions to things have been all over the board and it is interesting to see who is following him and continues to follow him and who has dropped him.

I don't know what his entire role is in the plan whether it be disclosure or misdirection. With a dwindling percentage of people that believe him as the disclosure gets more and more unbelievable so he can fly under the radar and people don't take him seriously?

The one thing I know is that is entertaining to follow him and see what he says. It is interesting that he has had private meetings with Trump on different occasions and what exactly was being discussed?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I think Lin is lying. I make a point of knowing when people are lying. I stopped following him a while ago. Could I be wrong? Maybe. But my instincts tell me he is not who he seems.

Just a thought.

All lawyers lie, they lose the ability to discern truth during law school. The older they are the worse they are, as for them malleable "law" is truth, as such they have lost contact with Soul. Most don't even realize they are owned by The Crown.

Only a massive concerted effort can reconnect one and addiction to dogma isn't the route, as being a lawyer is compatible with Universal truth and Natural law by definition. Law via Lawyers was created, designed, honed to INVERT Universal Law and Natural Law/Moral Law = the entire purpose.

Some attempt to seek some sort of redemption, possibly Lin, but the effort is most often done through the mechanism of "if/then" thinking. There are three groups for whom spiritual work is all but impossible, especially late in life: Lawyers, Doctors and Trust Fund folks.

As for Lin, no real idea, either way, as for me the spox has lost meaning to me sometime back, so I don't bother anymore with the "messenger" aspect. POV matters, many coming out of the dark have a very limited POV, he is one no matter which side he is on, but remember, lawyers never take sides by design so he may not know how.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks! And yes I have mine on extra tight.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It really sucks to be lied to and duped, especially when we put our integrity and instincts on the line. Have no idea what to think about Kyle at this point, if this is part of a “movie”, it’s twisted ! Someone made a point I hadn’t thought about before, were there THREE people crazy enough to try and disarm / harm Kyle knowing he had a gun and could kill them ? IDK ?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lowriderbug
If we see anything from maxwell it better be 100% undeniable and so shocking in what it reveals that even the msn/shills can't twist it to protect the perpetrators.

All they have to do is show videos they got at Epstein's mansion in NY. He reportedly had tapes of sexual encounters with minors. She will just need to corroborate if it is some of our expected Pedo's like WJ Clinton, and the other defendants in the civil cases. If she is in them they can hold those back and just show the ones with our antihero's in them. She is going to have to admit guilt and name names to get her life back sooner.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Wasn't the pages of evidence well over 2 million? I would think there would be something substantial somewhere in those and that doesn't even include the videos you talked about and if there are others from the island, ranch or the place down in Florida.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Start in with a practice who cater to the unvaccinated. We greatly outnumber the others so far. Throw in the stats which say if the boosters are not taken you aren't vaccinated and you will have 80% of the people to provide a needed service who might be getting denied now.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Semi off topic but the day finally came to fruition. Despite the OSHA ruling, I have been notified that due to the CMS requirements for vaccines in healthcare settings that receive Medicaid or Medicare funding if I don’t receive my first dose by Sunday December 5th I will be terminated.
Interesting way to start my work day. Guess I’ll be learning a new trade outside of the medical field

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We are missing information. You have to dig to connect the dots.

originally posted by: Caled
I’m kind of confused. I couldn’t drive any less than I drive now. Shipping containers are piling up on the coast, and there are much fewer items in all the stores. How could oil prices go up (other than inflation). It’s more like oil prices are high so let’s raid the piggy bank. As usual, we’re missing information to understand what is really going on.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I would assume "raiding the Petroleum reserves for China" is actually Bidan destroying China's opponents' (US) military supply routes before invading?

Or does the military have a separate petroleum reserve that is sufficient to fuel all US military, Air Force and Navy movements in response to an attack from China?

That one action alone could be seem as Treason by Biden; if done KNOWINGLY.

The US has squirreled away a lot of oil. I think part of what our Gov has been doing for years is to run everybody else out of oil. Now you do that by shutting down THEIR oil wells. BUT, they keep finding more of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just want to point out that there are TWO court cases to keep an eye on today!

Has anyone heard or seen anything regarding Mike Lindell's Election case at the Supreme Court today?

Presumably we should hear how many State AGs are on the Plaintiff's list today?
If it's 5 or 6 then MSM will try to manipulate the news on it - but what do they do if 45 state Attorney Generals are jointly seeking relief from the Supreme Court?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Local "news"

www.timesleader.com...
timesleader.com/news/1525313/scavo-sentenced-to-60-days-in-prison

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join