It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When are they going to decrypt that 867 character Kryptos puzzle in the old CIA court yard?
Why do you suppose the analyst Gillogly stopped after disclosing just three?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And just because today is the day, let us take a look...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Attorney Releases First Pages from Subpoenaed FDA Files – Shows Pfizer Documented 158,893 Adverse Events with 25,957 Nervous System Disorders in First Few Months of Distribution

Only 54 years, 11 months to go…

Two months and one day after it was sued, and close to 3 months since it licensed Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine, the FDA released the first round of documents it reviewed before licensing this product. The production consisted of 91 pdf pages, one xpt file, and one txt file. You can download them here.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
If that is the same man, then he found the cure for male pattern baldness.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Il Donaldo with a multi factor.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hahahahaha, this is hilarious, everyone's conspiracy theory becomes fact just like that. "Pre Crime Index."

Now, in fairness, this information is logged in a myriad of different government agencies already. What is interesting is that at least in Canada they are consolidating and have specifically listed out Covid Jab, and, oddly, Tetanus as relevant. Tetanus, which NO ONE gets and isn't communicable anyway. The obsession with the Tetanus is strange, as I mentioned before I refused it when I needed a few stitches and the ER went nuts over my medical treason.

HTQ+

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Re Bunker Apple Yellow Sky (2 posts):

APPLE decoded as RODS from GOD?

8 facts about Rods of God. [Apple Tree] Space weapon, Future weapon, Rods from God (HD)

I'm assuming Rods from God has project name of APPLE TREE because APPLES falling from TREES are what caused Isaac Newton to define Law of Gravity... and we know the Rods get there power simply from dropping under the force of Gravity.

So how do we Re_read Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] in posts #155 and #175?
1) #155 = 1+5+5 = 11 = November,
2) #175 = 17+5 = 22 = 22nd = today?
3) Bunker Apple = the 34 sites (Bunkers?) to be taken out by Rods from God?
4) Yellow Sky = QFS? Yellow = flag color for Q, QFS will be satellite based = Sky?
5) (3) and (4) happen at the same time?

6) What does the [... + 1] mean? Because of the 34 designated targets related to "Bunker Apple", I think it points us to posts:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 23rd,
b) "Fail-safes","primary fallout" link to Rods from God,
c) Emergency Broadcast System heralds in QFS.

34 [... + 1] = 35... #35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 22nd and 23rd,
b) Following language all relevant to Rods from God:
meaningful impact = impact of Rods on bad energy grids and symbolic sites,
primary targets are within DC and remain at the top
spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down = impact will cause debris at ground level
above all = above ground, above the bunkers.

I could be totally wrong but my gut says this is a legit link/decode.

edit on 22-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

Because the 4th decode said:
"We quesstimate you'll waste 50 years trying to decode this rather than investigating our actions!"?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

cranky, re Tetanus relevance, consider that we get a Tetanus jab when Iron has breached our skin (rusty nail etc.)... and the jabs are injecting us with graphene oxide and metal slivers! Maybe it's the equivalent of ivermectin for the rona... tetanus jab for the graphene oxide vax?

Ps Looking into your Il Donaldo steer but I have to reload the page several times just to get images to load whenever you or dashen post them.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ohh good call on the latitude. The east 58th meridian goes thru Russia, gulf of Oman, Iran, and Antarctica. West 58 has a bunch thru Canada, Atlantic, Argentina, Brazil, and the Falkland Islands
Those islands ring a bell…time to dig

And I agree, I think his age remark was intentional
edit on 22-11-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Gillogly is also credited with decrypting the Robert Thouless cipher from 1948 a few years before the Kryptos puzzle disclosures. He doesn't appear to have a history of covert employment. DTIC found him interesting enough to host a copy of his early chess program though. Supposedly spending time on the Voynich manuscript now. Maybe he found out more about the end of the movie?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The tweet timestamps seem relevant on that multi-factor Il Donaldo set on domestic terrorism - convert to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3f8788 No.476461 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:03:34 (EST)
SEC_TEST_D3
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 22nd/23rd, with a remainder of #34 = EBS

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3f8788 No.476837 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:24:14 (EST)
COMMS_OFF

Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 23rd

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b7510a No.480458 📁
Feb 24 2018 01:53:47 (EST)
Stanislav Lunev.
The BRIDGE.
Payback for today.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544206 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:15:14 (EST)
What I say a class action lawsuit?
When is it effective?
Who controls the narrative?
WHO wrote the singular censorship algorithm?
WHO deployed the algorithm?
WHO instructed them to deploy the algorithm?
SAME embed across multiple platforms.
Why?
Why is the timing relevant?

Where is @Snowden?
Why did ES leave G?
Why has NK out of the news cycle?
Define false flag?
What event(s) change the news cycle?
Why didn’t LV change the news cycle?
You have more than your know.

BOOM.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544304 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:23:13 (EST)
A demonstration was made today in front of the WH.
It showed they can control ‘innocents’.
It was a direct THREAT.
This is not a game.
The MSM is creating emotional conflict.
This destabilizes certain minds to become suspectable to outside control.

What you SEE is 2%.
The WAR is REAL.
These people are SICK.
Watch the news this week.
Q

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Anyone whos been around the weapons system and aviation forums on ATS can attest to what BS the whole "Rods from God" system is, you`re stuck in the 60`s man. Dial to yield anti-matter weapons are what all the cool kids are smoking nowadays.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

By definition anti-matter weapons don't matter in this forum because they're not referenced from the KU post map.

However, I'll nibble a bit... do Anti-Matter weapons have a limited impact radius? Or could they destroy tunnels 10km underground whilst causing an M5.? earthquake?

I'm guessing they couldn't destroy one of the 34 targeted landmarks and the bunkers underneath, with enough precise control... or they would be used instead of Rods from God.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Illuminate confirm - from his 1986 book...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess we're a Chinese colony? So we cannot produce energy, but we can raid the reserves....... for China? Huh?

Before and afters are fascinating in the age of m.A.L.I.C.E.'s total meltdown. Keep on with that "just say the opposite" trash my dear, eventually you'll realize the only way to win is not to play.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Message for Trump stating she will not continue to support him until he tells the truth about the vax.

t.me...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Pool has changed the Bio section after "activate" post. Current, with the previous.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The oil is a ransom payment, part of the hold up with shipping is because they are causing havoc spoofing GPS and other wise messing with shipping in the south china sea. They are dealing with a cold winter and bad fuel situation, this was gas man's big moment for diplomacy I guess...they only made a deal because they had too.

GPS SPOOFING - 2019

not just for surveillance, but also active jamming network

reports of spoofing by cargo vessels

Its so bad I hear they are burning clothes because its cheaper than buying coal.
panic buying in china
bad weather continues

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join