It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nigella Sativa. Best alternative if Ivermectin is not available.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I have some on hand from when I got COVID again last month. You can get it from Amazon. They’ll call it Black (Cumin) Seed Oil.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, I bought some more vit D and Activated Charcoal today... but was really looking for the natural version of Ivermectin = Wormwood(!).

My hair's getting a red tinge back as well as growing fast.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Kenosha Kidd was at Mar-a-Lago just a ways down the road from where I'm @.

Meme time

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

What... No Insurrection charges?

Not this time.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Team Joe is having a bad day it would seem. Can you imagine the Chinese Fire drill that occurs when his gaskets blow and he starts leaking brain fluid like this. I am truly amazed at this.

CLIP

Seen a bunch of "End of quote" memes earlier and just now made the connection.😂

In The Covidian Cult (Part III), I noted:

“In order to oppose this new form of totalitarianism, we need to understand how it both resembles and differs from earlier totalitarian systems. The similarities are fairly obvious — i.e., the suspension of constitutional rights, governments ruling by decree, official propaganda, public loyalty rituals, the outlawing of political opposition, censorship, social segregation, goon squads terrorizing the public, and so on — but the differences are not as obvious.

And I described how New Normal totalitarianism fundamentally differs from 20th-Century totalitarianism in terms of its ideology, or seeming lack thereof.

“Whereas 20th-Century totalitarianism was more or less national and overtly political, New Normal totalitarianism is supranational, and its ideology is much more subtle. The New Normal is not Nazism or Stalinism. It’s global-capitalist totalitarianism, and global capitalism doesn’t have an ideology, technically, or, rather, its ideology is ‘reality’.”

ZeroHedge

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I post these with this Caveat: All spectacle events such as Kyle, Floyd etc. are Black Hat Ops. All. White Hats do NOT do this. Now, the last 4 years happened, even if the ghouls and goons think it didn't, as such a Kyle event breaks apart depending on POV. So some see "self defense" and "gun rights" protected, while others see the Black Hat Op talking points of "racism" etc. Regardless, no White Hat does this, we're just in a space where events take on multiple meanings depending on POV.

But but but he was acquitted, isn't that a good thing? No, OJ was acquitted, Roger Stone guilty. The "verdict" isn't the point as much as the energy through Divide and Conquer and the accompanying distortion.

Do not invest energy into staged events, eneMedia events, narratives triggering divide and conquer. They are all designed to ensnare and draw energy into the demon void.

Could have a well meaning Lin been ensnared? Yes, easily. Could Kyle be a X or a Y agent, easily.

But it does not matter either way, it is a staged event, a movie to those who watch, and regardless of origin the Controllers use all of them to Divide and Conquer: Pulse Night Club, Parkland, Sandy Hook, George Floyd and on and on and on. And what did the twit wars look like post verdict? "yes he did" "no he didn't" "yes he did, he did' "no he didn't shut up he didn't" and that is the evidence for Divide and Conquer.

Were there lessons to be learned? Not as a society, or culture, as an individual maybe depending on POV, but I can say after 100-200 of these in my lifetime I've learned nothing from it except it is all a scam.

On a side note. I mentioned today to others, the Great Awakening is World Wide now. Every. Single. Aspect. of life is now in turmoil, in every country, in every person, in every job, in every institution, in every aspect of human existence.

This is what we, Anons and Others, are responsible for bringing to the surface. This is why Q, the Great Awakening. This chaos is the result of Dark to Light. No one can deny this is happening, it is World Wide in every corner.

Now - 12-30-2021
Watch.
Weeks.
Stay Centered.
Follow Heart.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Those photo comparisons are just off base and are probably meant to muddy the water.

First they ignore the obvious tourniquet and ask "where's the blood"?

The tattoo comparison fails to notice angles and other obvious problems with their "theory" in that they ignore the corner of the tattoo that does match both photos

edit on 11 23 2021 by dashen because: Meh

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If you look at the second photo of Gaige holding the gun, you can see what appears to be blood streaming off of his left wrist as he holds his arm. That wound won't buff out and it looks like his arm-wrestling career may be curtailed.
The riot I can believe was planned but I can't see how this level of detail and the outcome was choreographed. Maybe the shootees were enticed by provocateurs and no matter the outcome, they had a distraction.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the demiurge, kid. Getting propelled to stardom at warp speed I sure hope he uses Xtreme caution.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Holy crap the skateboard.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What the hell are Y'all doing my Friends?

Haircuts.. Booster Shots.. New trolls with Softer Thoughts..Decodes down Empty Roads with programmed agreements of instant verification..we allowed the same cuckolds who watch their wife open all her *oles to become The New Normal

Pluck Your Hens After You Kill Them..

WE Are still very much Alive..and able..

But lets be honest...Very few are WILLING..

Cute pictures though...I am sure The Enemy is terrified of our MEME's

What Bull#...This is not a #in* Game...

Stand up or Get #e* up..

edit on 24-11-2021 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

U been drinking again.

this is the memetic warfare directorate

Grunts with guns is down the hall.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Highly resent that...Totally Sober my friend..

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Oh. Then catch up, cuz I been drinking for the both of us.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This will never be the new normal for us.

But you can't fight as effectively when you have been labeled by the feds.

Yes. The funny pictures with words on them are our greatest weapon.

The grand global mindf☆$k being perpetrated against humanity of late can only be countermeasured by presenting easily and readily consumable opposing facts and worldviews.

, "They don't think it be like it is, but it do",

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I'll shoot 3 16oz Tanqueray tonics for old times sake..but your buying

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Deal

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Knowing the mass populace has been reduced back to cartoons for knowledge and basic understanding is rather concerning but..Give the Idiots their candy..They sure as hell earned it..Cyanide Chic O Sticks for everyone..

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I haven't seen thephoto. I know Charles had swollen and purple hands last year.
Could be a number of things, bad circulation for a start mainly.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The system has reduced the average attention span down to 3 seconds.

The system has conditioned the population to react to fear and anger based control triggers.

This is what we are working with.

The only way to break this is to bypass the programming.

By utilizing a combined visual and text data morsel that is both funny and thought provoking you in effect bypass the mental resistance of those you hope to reach.

Or you know.
We could just get angry and break stuff like our adversaries.

lol PNAS

edit on 11 24 2021 by dashen because: Lol peen

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Please don't with the Wormwood! It's on the restricted list of plants because it is highly poisonous!
Wormood
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join