It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Bizarro tragedy...

Malcolm X's daughter, Malikah Shabazz, found dead in Brooklyn home

Authorities say Shabazz, 56, was found inside of her Midwood home on East 28th Street by her daughter.

The death does not appear suspicious.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bizarro tragedy...

Malcolm X's daughter, Malikah Shabazz, found dead in Brooklyn home

Authorities say Shabazz, 56, was found inside of her Midwood home on East 28th Street by her daughter.

The death does not appear suspicious.

Oh, com-effing-on man.

2 men convicted of killing Malcolm X exonerated after new evidence found

Seems to be the 2021 Anthem.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Meet Emma Riley, a "whatcha need ta know girl" and,,,, remarkably She's resigning.

I'm sure she's a great Starbucks racial equity social media champion, but this is Idiocracy in a teenager who has a job at the White House. ALL of Team Joe's eneMedia efforts are being done by total idiocracy "it has electrolytes" drones who have no business in such positions. On the flip side, they are responsible for turning Team Joe into a dumpster fire.

In other, WTF? news...

Ghislaine Maxwell’s family appeals to UN for her release from jail

Her appeal is of course that she is the real victim here.

Worth noting. Our friend, a name I cannot say here anymore, has said that he found her on her Yacht parked near NZ if I recall correctly. Suggesting she was not arrested where they said she was, and not by who was said to arrest her. If true, it begs the question: who or what is on trial?

edit on 22-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
UPDATE:

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
NOVEMBER 17, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

When the Broken Old Crow, Mitch McConnell, agreed to a two-month extension, he allowed the Democrats to get their act together and pass the $1.2 Trillion "Non-Infrastructure" Green New Deal Bill, which is a disaster for America in that only 11% of the money will be spent on REAL Infrastructure, with most being spent on Green New Deal nonsense, with big tax increases. Its actual cost is over $2 Trillion, but the bigger disaster is yet to come in the next, much larger version of the Green New Deal, which some people say will be $5 Trillion. This was all allowed by Mitch McConnell's incompetence and now I understand that a couple Republican Senators may get on board so that they can have yet another and even bigger victory, for the Democrats, while at the same time ensuring massive Inflation and the destruction of our Country as we know it. This is what happens when you allow a guy who lost an Election to take over the Office of the President. He obviously had no mandate, but they're changing our Country and everything it stands for. Mitch McConnell couldn't stop the first Bill so 19 Senators, including himself, joined in. That's what he does—if you can't beat them, join them. If he wasn't so stupid and didn't give the two-month extension, he could have stopped it all. Now he and his RINO friends will allow a much bigger and far worse Bill to pass, ruining our Country while giving the Democrats a great political lift, all at the same time. People, with the help of the Fake News Media, have already forgotten about the horrendous Afghanistan withdrawal, an economy and jobs that are in shambles, and so many other things. The good news is, they can't forget about Inflation because it's hitting them right in the face. This is the Broken Old Crow's fault. He could have won it all using the Debt Ceiling—they were ready to fold. Now the Democrats have a big victory and the wind at their back. McConnell is a fool and he damn well better stop their "Dream of Communism Bill" and keep his Senators in line, or he should resign now, something he should have done a long time ago. Use the Debt Ceiling like it should have been used, you Old Broken Crow, to do so would hurt our Country far less than this horrible Bill. Any Republican in the House or Senate who votes for this Bill will never ever get a Trump Endorsement. Thank you, and good luck!

On a limb here. My intuition says one needs the key code for this one, and he who has it was delivered a huge message. Too much is redundant in they way folks create a ton of fluff to hide the main point. Wild guess, the reversal on Broken Old Crow suggest they were given two chances, now the decision is final - whatever that is.

Basic anagram "OWL Cord Broken." We know what that means.

There are a bunch of numbers as well, one of which matters but which one?

Funny, no spending "bill" ever says "with compound interest the total bill will be: 'can never be paid off with fiat currency."

DAN COMMS: The Cabal & CCP Carried Out The Waukesha, Wisconsin Attack

The Cabal + CCP carried out the mass murder of civilians & children in Waukesha in response to President Trump's final warning on Nov. 16th to surrender or face the fury of the US Military, which is required by The Law Of War before a 'final takedown' (decode HERE).

Dan tells us The Cabal chose war by posting at 7:42pm => 19:42 => 19 = CABAL; 42 = WAR.

The Cabal chose the attack location for the message it would send: WAUKESHA = 89 = WE REJECT; and WISCONSIN = 125 = NO DEAL, THE CABAL & CCP.

Even [their] asset's name conveys this message: DARRELL E BROOKS JR = 183 = REJECT SURRENDER. And D = 4, B =2, => 42 = WAR.

And while Q has stated JFK JR is not alive, the Cabal encoded and directed [their] attack at Trump & JFK JR by Brook's 'criminal history origins' of 1999 (JFK JR plane crash), as well as DARRELL EDWARD BROOKS JR = 233 = JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY. Also, WAUKESHA = 89 = DJT & JFK JR = THE Q TEAM.

[THEY] WILL PAY!
LINK

Seems to show the back and fourth as we suspected.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
@RookQueen

Replied to your PM.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That article makes no sense. First, I don't see the UN getting away with intervening in a US criminal case. If they did, then they are going to need to explain why they never intervened in those sham trails China does on a seemly daily basis.
Secondly, I don't think Maxwell knows what, as the article says;

inappropriately touched by guards in a sexual way
. I mean this is Maxwell we're talking about.

Anyways, I bet this cry for help is nothing more than a public way of telling the others in Epstein's book that Maxwell might talk, and if they don't do something, their heads will roll next. It will be interesting to see what war or other tragedy will take place to "False-Flag" the hell out of her trail so they can try and save face in their respective countries.

The more that gets out this week, the more it seems like "Thanksgiving Day Holiday" might be renamed "Suicide Weekend".

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Casual observation.

If anyone doubts the influence of China on western media, just ask yourself the last time you saw much coverage of ...

Lhamo Thondup

better known as the Dalai Lama. Or stories about Tibet and how they are becoming Sinicized by Beijing's policies.

COMPLETELY off the radar anymore.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

cranky, also worth noting that, on his twitter account of same handle, his followers has gone down to 2!

As we've seen with HUMA and Dan Scavino, the Followers # points to a KU post... so Mr Pool is currently pointing to #2

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147023341 📁
Oct 28 2017 17:15:48 (EST)
Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.

1) Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 22nd,
2) 3rd line: "Where is Huma? Follow Huma." reinforces my "following" point above,

3) There are undeciphered TYPOs in the post:
a) line 8: should be "congressionalLY,
b) line 12: should be "POTUS will not go on tv to address THE nation."
c) line 17: should be "Whoever controls the office of the PresideNcy controls this great land."
d) Not sure if this is all of them or whether the 2x w/, wo, lowercase "tv" should be taken into account,
e) (a), (b) and (c0 give LY THEN... does LY = Last Year?

4) This line is hinting about a difference in authority/approval of use of Veterans and the National Guard:
"Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?"
a) What Powers Does the President Have to Take Military Action without Congressional Approval?

It provides that the President can send the armed forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

b) Definition Of A War Veteran

Veterans may also serve 90 days of active duty service, one (1) day of which is during “wartime”, and a last discharge or release under honorable conditions

This begs the question if a large chunk of the National Guard become war veterans by virtue of serving more than 90 days on active duty over the last couple of years?

I think we need further analysis of why Mr Pool would point to #2 now, especially considering that "#2" appears in 29 other posts. E.g.:
#247 - #2 in FBI?
#373 - Term_[#2]19_y
#447 - SEARCH crumbs: [#2] ... Who is #2?
#466 - Covert OP by [CLAS-59#241-Q] to infiltrate at highest level to destroy from within?
#2561 - OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
#2567 - FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
#3167 - #2 re: attacked
#4612 - #2 attacked topic [#1 POTUS].
#4875 - #2 attacked topic _[POTUS #1].

edit on 23-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I would assume "raiding the Petroleum reserves for China" is actually Bidan destroying China's opponents' (US) military supply routes before invading?

Or does the military have a separate petroleum reserve that is sufficient to fuel all US military, Air Force and Navy movements in response to an attack from China?

That one action alone could be seem as Treason by Biden; if done KNOWINGLY.
edit on 23-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
CBS News ran a special on how China is enabling the USA to use its "cutting edge" astronomy devices and telescopes, since our stuff is aging and falling apart.

Here in Chicago, all resources were turned loose to find the person who killed a Chinese visitor last month. Using a network of city cameras, his killer was identified and apprehended in less than 48 hours. Chicago's police chief and mayor held press briefings to proudly crow about the capture.

Meanwhile, 74% of "regular" Chicago murders go unsolved...permanently.

edit on 11/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Does Ghislaine Maxwell have proof for any claim she makes against a high-profile person? Proof is a must have.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you know you did something bad, and some else who you know, knows that you did the thing, says that they are going to tell others about it, then does it matter to you if that other person has proof or not? No, it really doesn't since you would be more worried that the person might have something to show about your crime.

Maxwell would be in a position the hold that type of fear over the heads of others, but more importantly, she doesn't seem like the kind of person that does anything... and I mean anything, without an insurance policy in place in the event that something went sideways. Nobody thinks it's weird that she so conveniently went into custody without any media fan fair? She went to jail on her terms, so there is a plan she's following. The reason why her family wants her out of jail, doesn't seem to be a think for her best interest, but I bet she went down to hide their crimes as well, but now they are worried that she might spill the beans on them too.

The Maxwell family is about as innocent as the Morgan family is in this globalist mess. It will be interesting to see how many people fall if she talks. Oh, and if something tragic did happen to her at this point, then I'm willing to bet that everyone in those flight logs and that one book of "So and So's" will have a lot of explaining to do. Their best bet would be to let her talk, and deal with the fallout later, than it would be to off her and have to deal with the other side thinking that they are now being extorted.

Bah, what the hell do I know though, I'm just a lame-o-nobody.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I would only caution against falling into the trap of believing they think like we do. As you well know, the rules they live by are different, and I would guess that affects the ways they perceive and think.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

What will be interesting to see is if people who were at Epstein Island at the same time start dying off simultaneously!

E.g. If HRC was at Epstein Island the same time as 3 or 4 CEOs/government officials and 2 or more die off within days of each other, then one would assume they were arkancided for what they witnessed?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Pete, 2 more comms referencing 58 for you, Mornig Joe and indian death on telegram.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I would assume "raiding the Petroleum reserves for China" is actually Bidan destroying China's opponents' (US) military supply routes before invading?

Or does the military have a separate petroleum reserve that is sufficient to fuel all US military, Air Force and Navy movements in response to an attack from China?

That one action alone could be seem as Treason by Biden; if done KNOWINGLY.

The US has squirreled away a lot of oil. I think part of what our Gov has been doing for years is to run everybody else out of oil. Now you do that by shutting down THEIR oil wells. BUT, they keep finding more of it.

edit on 23-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Interesting decode video on Telegram finds multiple links between the Liverpool taxi bomb recently, with KU posts back to 2017, and the Mickey Mouse clock.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does Ghislaine Maxwell have proof for any claim she makes against a high-profile person? Proof is a must have.

She can corroborate her participation by doing so. I suspect she will have some real data if she tries to actually get off by naming name. Especially, since there will be no way to counter the victims reports of being raped when we have other corroborating data to support their claims and links to other known Pedo's.

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join