It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
WTH? These criminal coconspirators will not bring in evidence and I am not shocked. Very sad to see that ANY of the pedo's will get a break who were raping children.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
A little bit of Royal Liberties it seems
Prince Andrew accusations excluded from Ghislaine Maxwell-Epstein trial

.....U.S. prosecutors chose not to bring charges in connection with Virginia Giuffre, who says Epstein and Maxwell flew her around the world when she was 17 and 18 for sexual encounters with billionaires, politicians, royals and heads of state.

She isn't expected to be called as a witness in Maxwell's trial, either.......

.....While Andrew isn't part of Maxwell's criminal case, Giuffre sued him this year, saying her encounters with him amounted to sexual assault.

That case is pending, meaning it is possible Giuffre will get her claims against the prince before a judge yet, even if prosecutors are staying away for now. ......

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Things are getting very twisted in the Kyle Rittenhous saga... this telegram poster has a video showing the Kyle police uniform picture on the social media of Wendy Elaine "Kyle" Rittenhouse:

SalemPatriot76, [23.11.21 17:57]
[Forwarded from TwinkyPunk]
[ Video ]
🙈 It's getting weirder, friends . . .

💣 KENOSHA SHOOTER is FEMALE, WENDY RITTENHOUSE, A.K.A. "KYLE RITTENHOUSE" of ANTIOCH, ILLINOIS
By Dorsey | Aug 28, 2020

💥 The alleged Kenosha, Wisconsin shooter is female, Wendy Rittenhouse! "Wendy" is also known as "Kyle Rittenhouse" and "Wendy Rittenhouse Lewis".

💥 The person in the police uniform is Wendy Rittenhouse. She is pictured with her relative, Wendy Lewis.

The alleged shooting was fake. As usual, with all staged shootings, the people are compromised and they all get paid.

🎞 Source (www.bitchute.com...) 👈 chris dorsey & the Militia on Bitchute

Core truth or more information war mind control? Who knows! ...but think about the implications: 26 yr old Wendy was in prison as a 17 yr old male for a year? Seems very unlikely anyone could pull that off! Menstrual cycles alone would ensure she was discovered in months? The implication would be that the prison system was complicit in covering this up - or that she wasn't detained at all?
edit on 23-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Justoneman

Wasn't the pages of evidence well over 2 million? I would think there would be something substantial somewhere in those and that doesn't even include the videos you talked about and if there are others from the island, ranch or the place down in Florida.

Oh yea. There are mountains of evidence. But videos of say a Trump or Biden family member raping children would shock the world if it was confirmed in that courtroom. It would be be an event of biblical proportions for said Pedo.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Start in with a practice who cater to the unvaccinated. We greatly outnumber the others so far. Throw in the stats which say if the boosters are not taken you aren't vaccinated and you will have 80% of the people to provide a needed service who might be getting denied now.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Semi off topic but the day finally came to fruition. Despite the OSHA ruling, I have been notified that due to the CMS requirements for vaccines in healthcare settings that receive Medicaid or Medicare funding if I don’t receive my first dose by Sunday December 5th I will be terminated.
Interesting way to start my work day. Guess I’ll be learning a new trade outside of the medical field

The issue is that there are still 2 of the 5 “joe mandates” in effect. Those being the CMS one and the military one.
It isn’t just a policy of our healthcare network. CMS is citing the social security act as way to enforce this and if these medical facilities do not have their people compliant, CMS said they will withhold Medicare and Medicaid funds. I do agree with your talking points, but they will fall on deaf ears.
There will be a hearing on the 29th to decide on whether this can be overturned or not thanks to Gov Desantis’ AG filing a lawsuit last week.
I work in a lab so it’s tough to find lab work outside of a hospital setting or really any setting that doesn’t receive CMS funds.
Although I have begun to peruse agricultural, environmental, and even cannabis laboratory gigs.
Either way I will keep my chin up and find a way to support my family
Thanks for the feedback

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What... No Insurrection charges?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ku #1504

ES is the key. But which ES?

Edward Snowden Dec 13, 2016
one more ask, @Jack: how about secret, burn-after-reading DMS?
Even if E@E encryption won't work by default in all clients, give us a start!

Replying to Snowden: reasonable and something we will think about.

Then someone else responds. Profile picture is of a hand wearing a red ring on the pinky finger and holding what may be a dog tag. The response is in Arabic.

Since we have been told that they are stupid I wondered would they really use the word secret in their twit handles.
Secret Jack@twitter had thae above.
SecretEric@ twitter...only confirmed followers have access.

Not sure if this has any merit but just want to include it. When I went back to verify this conversation it seems to be MIA.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel what do you think about the Queen having such odd purple hands.? I have never seen hands that very, very purple?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26226545]RelSciHistItSufi[/post

Core truth or more information war mind control? Who knows! ...but think about the implications: 26 yr old Wendy was in prison as a 17 yr old male for a year? Seems very unlikely anyone could pull that off! Menstrual cycles alone would ensure she was discovered in months? The implication would be that the prison system was complicit in covering this up - or that she wasn't detained at all?

Well, that is weird Sufi, sure looks like Kyle and his Mom ? Can’t quite wrap my mind around the implications of this one ?
Very strange to say the least ? 🤨

Uggg...gotta go get my hair trimmed, all this vitamin D making it grow like crazy, haven’t had hair this long since being a teenager !

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A new peak of insanity from Skull & Bones climate fascist and philanthropists. We'll be hitting a Quadrillion by 2030 the way he is projecting.

twitter.com...

Goldman crooks

Richer nations will meet the $100 billion target for climate support to developing nations, though that figure remains “peanuts,” compared to what’s necessary, Kerry said. Six investment banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley are ready to invest more than $4 trillion in the energy transition over the next decade, while others including BlackRock Inc. will add further funds.
Bloomberg

This alliance, called the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ), was launched in April by John Kerry, US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Change; Janet Yellen, US Secretary of the Treasury and former chair of the Federal Reserve; and Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance and former chair of the Bank of England and Bank of Canada. Carney, who is also the UK prime minister’s Finance Advisor for the COP26 conference, currently cochairs the alliance with US billionaire and former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg.

Though GFANZ has cloaked itself in lofty rhetoric of “saving the planet,” its plans ultimately amount to a corporate-led coup that will make the global financial system even more corrupt and predatory and further reduce the sovereignty of national governments in the developing world.
UN-Backed Banker Alliance Announces “Green” Plan to Transform the Global Financial System

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Things are getting very twisted in the Kyle Rittenhous saga... this telegram poster has a video showing the Kyle police uniform picture on the social media of Wendy Elaine "Kyle" Rittenhouse:

SalemPatriot76, [23.11.21 17:57]
[Forwarded from TwinkyPunk]
[ Video ]
🙈 It's getting weirder, friends . . .

💣 KENOSHA SHOOTER is FEMALE, WENDY RITTENHOUSE, A.K.A. "KYLE RITTENHOUSE" of ANTIOCH, ILLINOIS
By Dorsey | Aug 28, 2020

💥 The alleged Kenosha, Wisconsin shooter is female, Wendy Rittenhouse! "Wendy" is also known as "Kyle Rittenhouse" and "Wendy Rittenhouse Lewis".

💥 The person in the police uniform is Wendy Rittenhouse. She is pictured with her relative, Wendy Lewis.

The alleged shooting was fake. As usual, with all staged shootings, the people are compromised and they all get paid.

🎞 Source (www.bitchute.com...) 👈 chris dorsey & the Militia on Bitchute

If I recall, his mothers name is Wendy. And initially (as far back as august 2020 that picture was labeled as him at age 16 volunteering in the local police cadets to raise money for the blue lives movement, as he did as well at the local firehouse

Edit: not trying to counter your post here, am just hoping that what was alleged isn’t true because he seemed like a kid really trying to help his community. I don’t need yet another psyop to follow lol
edit on 23-11-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Do an image search for Ivanka Trump + john Casablanca and see what comes up. I don't trust Kyle, I don't trust Lin Wood, I don't trust Trump, I don't trust "Kansas", I don't trust Durham, I don't trust Wendy Rogers (how's that Arizona audit going?). I don't trust any one of them at this point. Not one of them has offered any solid evidence that they deserve to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, I bought some more vit D and Activated Charcoal today... but was really looking for the natural version of Ivermectin = Wormwood(!).

My hair's getting a red tinge back as well as growing fast.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Pete, my sentiments too - I added it to the melting pot because the social media posts shown put Wendy at 26; the mother couldn't have been 26 so it must have applied to the person in the uniform. If it WAS supposed to be the elder woman then it could not have been Kyle's mother at 26 - so why claim to be?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

From Poso

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pivoting a bit, I stumbled upon this site when researching the great pyramids and the numerous number and space connections, the whole wave of flat earthers, simulations, space, global warming, and apocalyptic scenarios.
I’m not sure if this has been well covered in our threads or not, but I found it pretty dang compelling

Written by a Hendrick Dirker, about a large scale meteor impact in the Himalayas causing earth to wobble, thus causing a roughly 26,000 year cycle with smaller trends within each
Very interesting read

sites.google.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just did a dig for Thanksgiving on the KU post MAP.

Whilst the whole word "Thanksgiving" does not appear, 1 post has it's mirror "give thanks"... and 4 others also have thanks in. ALL 5 encode Thanksgiving 2021 = Nov 25th in their timestamps!!!:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.

High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 25th, thanksgiving. (25 = 5by5!)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5ed198 No.129526 📁
Dec 19 2017 22:22:19 (EST)
Board owner, mods, and other patriots:
Sincere thanks for all that you do.
You are true heroes.
Long overdue - my apologies.
There will be a day (within the next few months) that a scary but safe personalized message finds its way to you on multiple platforms recognizing your contributions.
We thank you for your service.
Godspeed,
Q

Timestamp and Chan post number encode Nov 25th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 208a6b No.5745956 📁
Mar 17 2019 21:59:56 (EST)
Thanks for playing, @Jack.
Showing your hand was the intended target.
The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.
Shall We Play A Game?
Q

Chan post number encodes Nov 25th.
Is the missing T in SRIKE for "T"HANKSGIVING?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 533c63 No.7968579 📁
Jan 30 2020 15:54:37 (EST)
DluiFK6UcAAxf6n.jpg

Today is January [30].
Coincidences are fun!
Thanks, DOJ.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 25th.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: cee948 No.9795415 📁
Jun 29 2020 23:09:31 (EST)
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. – Thomas Paine
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 25th.

edit on 23-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Being committed to doing and saying the opposite has serious problems.

Bigger

Jen also said the reason Joe won't apologize for calling Kyle a White Supremacist is because Trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Oliver North was live on radio (31:30 mark) today talking about Continuity Of Government (COG). Back during his Iran-Contra trial this term was forbidden to be spoken in public. He’s warning a Chinese hypersonic missile could decapitate the USA in under a minute warning time. He’s saying that Obama canceled the US hypersonic missile program, Trump restarted it and Biden re-canceled it.

Given Ollie's involvement in setting up the Doomsday Network back in the 80s I find his commentary on hypersonic missiles, suspicious.

Reuters

Course, given the times we are in maybe our Hypersonic program is a little behind. What say you Lockheed boys?

The "deep state" or "deep politics" concept was been coined by Prof. Peter Dale Scott in his 1993 book “Deep Politics and the Death of JFK.”

Deep Events:

“I shall try to show today that in this respect 9/11 was only the culmination of a sequence of deep events reaching back to the Kennedy assassination if not earlier, and that the germs of the Doomsday Project can be detected behind all of them.”
The Doomsday Project and Deep Events: JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Team Joe is having a bad day it would seem. Can you imagine the Chinese Fire drill that occurs when his gaskets blow and he starts leaking brain fluid like this. I am truly amazed at this.

CLIP

Joe's twit run by a 14 year old girl, shows no twit devoted to WI, and evidently Team Joe isn't sending anyone there either. It does include this little piece of absurdity.

DJT Issued Statement: 1 Team Joe 0

Kamala Harris is a very weird person

Maybe Kamala isn’t an alien; maybe she’s just a machine. Has anyone tried downloading and installing Political Hack 10.4? Has anyone checked to see whether there’s a switch on her back that says “Weird/Not Weird”? Try unplugging her and plugging her back in — though it may be too late.

Maybe?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Do an image search for Ivanka Trump + john Casablanca and see what comes up. I don't trust Kyle, I don't trust Lin Wood, I don't trust Trump, I don't trust "Kansas", I don't trust Durham, I don't trust Wendy Rogers (how's that Arizona audit going?). I don't trust any one of them at this point. Not one of them has offered any solid evidence that they deserve to be trusted.

Looks like I’m left with good ol Ron Desantis to trust until proven otherwise

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join