It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Good Morning All..

So, it looks like citizen journalists have identified the POS that mowed through a Christmas parade and killed and maimed 40 people,including children 😪 This wannabe rapper and criminal openingly calling for “ start bakk knokkin white ppl TF out ..the old white ppl too” Apparently that didn’t qualify as hate speech and wasn’t censored on social media...so there you have it...oh, and he was just released on bail too.

heavy.com...

Meanwhile the Enemedia still harping on Kyle’s verdict, fueling their hateful lies....uggg...need to center my thoughts, my customers deserve flowers made with Love....

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The public will love their free government issue Fitbit.

We have been primed for this scenario for years, with fitness apps and smart watches it's just a small step forward before we are allowing the government to tell us We are eating too much or sending you notifications to take your state mandated break period and people will love it because their watch said so.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Weird night for me. I went to sleep to what sounded like a cross between thunder and jets rumbling in the sky for a long time…minutes for sure, maybe hours…I don’t know. 100% cloud cover. Woke up to the exact same sounds with 100% cloud cover.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Beaming Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell blessed by the Pope – showing their all-powerful connections

They are understood to have flown to Rome by private jet for the blessing by John Paul II almost two decades ago.

A source told The Sun On Sunday: “Pictures like this show just how powerful Epstein’s connections were and his ability to open almost any door.

“He managed to manipulate his way into royal palaces, the White House and the Vatican, all with Maxwell by his side.”

Our picture shows Epstein, wearing a dark suit and red-patterned tie, kneeling at the Pope’s feet with his ex-lover Maxwell, who is in a striped suit jacket and open-collar blue shirt.

If this trial isn't a whopper it is solely because all government atty's have feet of clay and a devotion to "winning" even if it means hiding the most damning stuff ie Keith The Vanguard Raniere. Anons pretty much deserve her Nuking everyone and everything in an outburst taking up three days of name dropping, hissing, spitting and shapeshifting. We can dream.

Yes, we can dream. And we can get ready for some more Hopium beer coming down!

I sense this will be epic and biblical when the Pope's coverage and protection extended to these sick pedo's comes home to roost.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
It appears I am a Yellow Sun Tribe member then.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

All part of the CCP model for SmartCity/SmartGrid, is required for the mass surveillance agenda and digital currency, Satellites, IoT, Smart Thermometers, and many other digital devices.

Quantum Center, ETH Zurich, Switzerland researchers have developed a gene switch that can be operated with the green LED light emitted by commercial smartwatches. This revolutionary approach could be used to treat diabetes in the future...among many other (IoT) treats.

Are you 'glowing' bro:

The Internet of Bodies (IoB) and Hacking Your DNA (long article)

How Implantable Devices Will Connect Your Body to the Internet.

The age of the Internet of Things (IoT), and soon to follow the Internet of Bodies (IoB), is now upon us.

The RAND Corporation, the think tank behind some of the world’s most influential and frightening ideas and technologies, has released a report titled The Internet of Bodies: Opportunities, Risks, and Governance.

IoB is Directly Connected to Transhumanism, Biohacking, and Cyborgs...
We are constantly being conditioned to readily accept invasive technology as demonstrated in this Apple Watch ad.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
John Kerry is on the move. The new special presidential envoy for climate is in the UAE for the signing ceremony for Project Prosperity, which is a new clean energy and water co-operation effort.

We have a lot coming together here. Save Israel for last, green, blue [Rel], watch the water, and Loops digital currency.

Prosperity Green...A solar photovoltaic plant generating 600 mw of energy is to be built in Jordan and all of the energy is to be exported to Israel.

Prosperity Blue...Sustainable water desalination, clean drinking water is to be supplied by Israel. So this provides Jordan with 200 million cubic meters of desalinated water.

All possible because of the signing of the Abraham Accords. I doubt Biden's admin will give any credit to that.]

But since they want us to look here what else is going on while he is there?

Bahrain National Week at Expo 2020 from Nov 22-27 2021. The National Bank of Bahrain is holding a Digital Challenge in partnership with Bahrains Fintech on November 22. Interesting that next to this article is John Kerry walking with the Prime minister and ruler of Dubai H.H. Sheik Mansour bin Zayed Al Naihyan.

We have a coming together so maybe, just maybe if all are interdependent on each other the forever wars can stop. They need each other. We are all stronger together and as ku has said they want everyone on every level divided.

english.alarabiya.net...>middle-east>2021/11/22
www.state.gov>specal-presidential-envoy-for-c...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
SPOILER ALERT!
Here comes that credit scoring!
"From January 2022, a pilot will see users wear wrist-worn devices that can generate personalised health recommendations, such as increasing their step count, eating more fruit and vegetables and decreasing portion size.
Users will collect points for these healthy behaviours which will unlock rewards, which could include gym passes, clothes or food vouchers and discounts for shops, cinema or theme park tickets."
Link to UK Gov website with more details.
Rainbows
Jane

Abu Dhabi used electronic wristbands during the Covid plandemic back in June of 2020. It was used as a training and monitoring tool linked to the C-19 testing and tracing app. And did much more including monitoring social distancing and if someone was not wearing the mask correctly.

Really distopian if one is detected with Covid and do not remain in quarantine.
- The lucky person will have their face published in the newspapers. Now that is some serious shaming.
- Also they will be jailed for 6 months .
-Fined AED 100,000.
They also deployed AI with computer vision and machine learning to detect vilations.

The Brave New World.
u.a.e...>justice-satey-and-the-law>handeling-the-...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
During the Bahrain National Week on November 24th this Flagship event will be held:
Looking Ahead: The Middle East's Path to a Digital Economy in partnership with the Economist.

This will involve data, governance, regulations, the role of human capital,and the creation of new ecosystems around the emerging technology.

Marcus East, Chief Tech officer of T-mobile, former Tech director Google and Arianna Huffington Founder of Thrive Global will be speakers.

Loop

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey Space Cadets, check out what Bezos' company wants to do next...

Jeff Bezos believes that one day humans will all be living on star ships and Earth will become merely a vacation destination.

There may be something to these provocative NASA & JPL space travel posters.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Enemy of all of humanity. They cannot exist in a unity space, they cannot be redeemed.

Morning thoughts

Geeeeeee another BLM jihadist distraction just like that. Color me bored. On the flip side the timing related to the Gmax trial is just remarkable, just effing remarkable.

DJT's FED Chairman is nominated by Team Joe to stay on. While folks think all of "this" is about Racism and Schools, the Buck stops with the Buck. Powell stays on.

Some are rightly seeing (I know for an insider fact) that the Sorosian destruction of the DA/Criminal Justice system is to be found in this latest distraction. Yes, Sorosian drones are annihilating the criminal justice system from the inside, and some of the drones know it.

Here is a drone. I could only stand a minute of this, as the stupidity is beyond unbearable. But, we talk about mind control all the time, and I have done my best to try and point out places where it is on display. Here it is on display, this is full blown, unmitigated mind control, do not read this any other way.

CLIP of Tlaib dispensing Sorosian talking points and no knowing a thing about anything at all.

On a different note. Since 11-11 rolled in, I've noticed a lot of alterations going on. I've seen posting patterns change in people, both here and all over the web, and it heralds big changes. Folks are moving into new vibrations, as such they are find the tools they need to help them as the ready for the next stage. This means a lot of inner work, quiet time, contemplation and the like.

Many here might be feeling it, feeling somewhat untethered to the past, less grounded, less interested, stressed but calm, lost but guided, hopeful despite the eneMedia/m.A.L.I.C.E. programming. Many other symptoms too. It is as if in one part of the house a battle royal rages, while simultaneously in the other folks sharing the best meal, laughs and love humanly possible.

Eyes on the next 4-5 weeks. The external reality will be in conflict with the personal inner reality of many in the coming weeks, as they shed even more of the 3d skin. The external will become somewhat repulsive, as folks leave the madness behind.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Whew. It’s been a while. I forgot my login information so I’ve been relegated to lurking for the past few weeks.

Haven’t seen it mentioned that today is 58yrs from the JFK assassination (I know this part has been mentioned)
But the day of Joes Colonoscopy he told the press he was going to celebrate his 58th birthday.
The Christmas parade that had the driver plow thru in Wisconsin was the 58th annual Christmas parade.
58mph is also the minimum wind speed required for a severe thunderstorm warning….maybe a storm is coming indeed
edit on 22-11-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

We seem to be synchronising weird nights Caled!

I was informed that my Uncle, a Dominican Friar, died at the age of 90. He had been Prior at both Blackfirars in Oxford Uni. and the Grey Friars Priory where Richard IIIs remains were found. His and his twin brother, also a friar, had been based in Grenada for decades. His brother was on a death list and was saved by the US invasion in 1983.

What's weird is that, the day before he died, I had dug out a silver crucifix he gave me as a teenager... polished it up and resolved to start wearing it. I hadn't even thought about it for 4 or 5 years before. Odd synchronisation!

Anywho, I took a look at the Blackfriars website and found that it celebrated it's 800th birthday (1221-2021) on Aug 13th. They were called Black Friars because of the Black Capellas (hats) they wore.

So, he was a Black hat, Grey hat and now he's a White Hat (hopefully). RIP Unc!

edit on 22-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
June 1, 1961 - President John F. Kennedy's Remarks Before the NATO Council in Paris, France (41 sec clip) - Free and Independent!

Will The CIA's JFK Assassinated-Related Records Ever Get Released?

Yes, I know, President Biden says that the new deadline for disclosure is December 22, 2022, which just happens to fall after the November 2022 congressional elections. But that’s just like the mechanical rabbit that is used in dog races — the dogs are never going to catch that rabbit. And the American people are never going to see those records.

What happened when that deadline came? It got extended of course. Trump surrendered to the CIA’s demands for continued secrecy, just as Biden now has. Every president will do so. The CIA will demand it. National security depends on it!

The story goes that Pompeo convinced Trump by telling (possibly showed) him what was in those files and Trump supposedly agreed they can NEVER be released. We may not ever know. Given the twisted, upside down alt reality world nothing will ever be disclosed in this timeline, except fake disclosure.

These are the last lines of the last speech ever typed for President Kennedy, intended for remarks on November 22, 1963 at the Democratic State Committee in Austin...

JFK Library

JFK said:
"As long as men fear or distrust one another because of race, religion or ethnic origins... as long as there is unreasoning bigotry instead of understanding and tolerance, our Nation will fall short of its full power and greatness."

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is going around...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, Re John Kerry in UAE, I noticed a telegram post yesterday of SecDef Lloyd Austin also in Bahrain, Iraq and the Black Sea area yesterday... coinkydinky? Or are they doing the same trick as Obama travelling ahead of POTUS45?

Link 1 - Bahrain
Link 2 - Black Sea area
Link 3 - visiting Ukraine and Georgia next, this week
Can't find the Iraq link... it was a photo of him descending plane in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Re List of Ghislaine Maxwell co-defendants:

The top of the list is The 1953 TRUST

File under "Could be something... could be nothing!": the "Free territory of Trieste" was partly ruled, on behalf of the UN, by American forces known as T.R.U.S.T. (Trieste United States Troops). After WWII it was effectively a City State (like Vatican, DC, London). In 1953 it started to hand back to Italy.

Now I know The 1953 Trust was one of Jeffrey Epstein's foundations... and that he was born in 1953, but consider if it had other meanings, ties.

WHY was Trieste separated from Italy into a free territory/city state? It was a stronghold of the Austrian empire and many key meetings took place at key Austrian castles in Trieste, like Miramare that has been covered in the thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ICYMI: On Nov 18th, last Thursday, Abp. Viganò calls for Anti-Globalist Alliance to stop global enslavement of humanity:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Nice link ups Pete!

Since Bidan is obviously an Actor, the "58 yrs old" mistake must have been deliberate and giving us a steer.

Latitude 58 degrees runs through Canada, Scotland, Sweden, Latvia, Russia?

8 and 5 are in the Golden Ratio?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

such as increasing their step count

Can I get the Marine Corps Drill Instructor version?

You're moving too SLOW, maggot! Now drop and give me FIFTY!

Cheers

" 48...49..50! Thank you Sergeant for healing my mind and body! Hooo raaa"!

I had to say that one more than once.

ETA

Ok, that was Army. Any command I ever heard a Marine say was not related to words I had ever heard. "arrup UNE"! comes to me as one I remember on a march I was not expecting a Marine to lead. I am still scratching my head on that one 30+ years later?

edit on 22-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join