It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

perhaps it won't be the politicians and elites that wont be able to walk the streets and it will be you that wont be able to walk freely?

sure does look like it if you look back and if you look forward where we are heading.
will the unvax be able to walk freely? they arent allowed already in some countries.

😂
I'm not worried about that even one bit. The difference between countries like Australia and the United States is about 300,000,000 firearms in the hands of the citizenry.

This was always going to be a problem for the globalists. No matter what their plan was, at some point they were going to have to try to go after the bedrock of what makes America so great - the second amendment. And believe you me, in this current climate, there is zero chance they are going to be pulling off any gun grabs right now.

What do you think? Their plan is to turn the left against the right and that's why it would be unsafe for us to walk the streets? Again, no chance, imo. The left is fully aware that it's the right that owns the vast majority of those 300,000,000 firearms. It would be the most lopsided fight in the history of fights. Won't happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PurveyorsOfTruth

That is a really good connection. That topic has been brought up many times. Wouldn't that be something.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Circling back to the booster shots the eugenics plot continues.

Those people who were concerned about the mNRA vaccines and chose to take the J+J or Astra Zeneca are back in play.

The FDA is crafty. Just how are we to get those that complied but didn't take the genetic altering vax to take it?

Another

Let's only approve Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for the booster shots.
Meanwhile Wolensky is saying that they are not recommending the mix and match approach saying that this mix and match approach is probably safe.

"If you choose to take a mix and match approach you have to be willing to take the risk-benefit there."

We insist you take it but you chose to take the risk. Where are those signs "I Believe In Science"?
www.nytimes.com>2021/10/21

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurveyorsOfTruth
I have a (probably weird) idea about some Mr Pool posts from earlier this month. I wasn't sure if I should post because I'm still pretty new to all of this and still learning.

On November 3 he posted "11667". On November 7 he posted "9933". On November 10 he posted "DIVIDE". On November 11 he posted "11".

Now, if you add 11667 and 9933 you get 21600. Divide that by 11 and you get 1963.63636. So, 1963. We all know how what happened in 1963.

Probably nothing. Just grasping at straws, but I thought I'd get your opinions at the very least.

No Coincidence, it's a very unique number 216.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
One aspect of all of these shots and now booster shots is that there has been no trials on how cumulative shots impact the body. The pharma companies did clinical trials on mice and rats but those animals do not have a long life span. So we are now expected to take this booster shot and they are conditioning everyone to expect to have semi annual or annual boosters along with the flu shot. No wonder they want to wait 55 years for data to be released to the public, data which the public has paid for.

Meanwhile under the radar they are now giving extra strength flu vaccines to people 65 and over. Fluzone has 4 times the amount of antigens. Combine this with the CDC encouraging that both can be given at the same time. How much is too much and people start to suffer cascading health events.

I don't know how much more needs to be shown for people to wake up. All of this defies logic. Older people are frail and if anything should be receiving doses relative to their body weight and health.
betterhealthwhileaging.net...>flu-shots-in-aging-wha...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Since its Math day ... What are the odds ....

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

.....But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University. “Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better,” she said.

Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as “one of the least affected regions in the world” in its weekly pandemic reports.

Ivermectin or lack of jabs ... Or combination .... Whats so mystifying about that ?

PLANdemic of the unvaccinated .... That narrative just died ...

In other news...
Rep. Ramthun: Calls upon Wisconsin legislature

.....“Today I have formally called upon the entire legislature to answer the concerns the majority of  Wisconsin citizens have regarding election integrity. I have openly and transparently provided  every office with my joint resolution asking to reclaim Wisconsin’s 10 electoral ballots, along  with a legal memo that speaks truth to the process of decertification. I have also offered every  office the opportunity to see all the provided evidence used to make the claim upon request, as  well as proposed legislative solutions to ensure future elections are not manipulated.”  

“I look forward to working with my colleagues to resolve the issues demanded by the majority of  our state. It is this time in history where we can correct the course of our state and our nation, to  hold those who would manipulate our sacred right to vote accountable. It falls upon us to take a  stand and set an example for the remaining states to follow. Accountability demands that if you  do not follow the law, and seek to fraudulently effect election results, you will not succeed.”  

edit on 11202021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I've been tracking the Africa situation. They aren't out of the woods yet. Despite the millions and millions of doses of the Pfizer vaccine donated from the U.S. it hasn't been enough because many have only received one shot. It appears that South Africa has been a primary target.

BioNTech is planning to remedy the situation though.

They are going to build a vaccine manufacturing facility in Rwanda in 2022 producing only the mRNA vaccines and plans for other new vaccines. Closer to the target.

Hopefully there is time to sort through this mess so that they can escape for a change. We can only hope and pray.
www.stanews.com>pharmalot>2021/10/26

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice find PoT!

Consider also summing:
11667 gives 11/19 = Friday Nov 19th
9+9+3+3 = 24...

So may be Nov 19th to 24th... 24th being the day after the Supreme Court election case on Tuesday 23rd?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, yes the normal schedule of sports gives Grassley the opportunity to give us comms with plausible deniability but consider this...

Sports matches are scheduled a year in advance and this is military planning at it's best, so they knew they could get Grassley to make these comms on those dates.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Not Guilty across the board. Poor kids legs gave out under relief.

Because BLM/ANTIFA are "street smart", they knew not to get too far out of hand last night after the NOT GUILTY verdict, or citizens would have legally snuffed them out.

The media is disappointed, because they invested so many resources in covering the (hoped for) carnage that would follow Kyle Rittenhouse's not-guilty verdict. When it comes to understanding human nature, the media is very stupid.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
maybe Q was not one of the good guys after all. and what he was saying was going to happen to the bad guys is really going to happen to the good guys.

I'd gamble on you being more than likely correct on this. I listened to Trump being interviewed on Laura Ingram's show. He was bragging up his vaccines yet again. At this point for him to do this, he is either controlled opposition and he's trolling his base or he is a very very stupid man who is completely out of touch. Either option is dangerous.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Fire breaks out near Place de L'Opera in central Paris (historical landmark near Notre Dame)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Volleyball
unipanthers.com...]

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Comms from Chuck Grassley twitter, Nov 19th 21:47:10:

Sorry not report set by set. Forgot ph. UNI lost match to Valparaiso 3/1

I previously posted, on Nov 6th, 13 days ago (Julian/gregorian calendar difference) on how Grassleys "Set" tweets were linked to the Treason Placeholder KU posts.

So... how to interpret this one?

Sorry not report set by set = Durham report will not come out Crime set order?

Forgot ph = reference to ph balance = Acidity/Alkalinity?

UNI lost match to Val Paraiso 3/1 = Alliance forces have lost tracking on 1 of 3 suicide bombers? (Valparaiso means Vale of Paradise)

So... not clear what it means but the 13 day gap from last "Set" post highlights it is relevant somehow.

Sufi, I'm not saying that Grassley isn't using coded comms here, but UNI stands for The University of Northern Iowa. They play in the Missouri Valley Conference. Valparaiso is a conference opponent of theirs. What I don't know is what sport he is talking about. Right now both football and basketball are being played, but the reference to "sets" sounds like a tennis match.

edit on 20-11-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Replied.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Replied
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Volleyball
unipanthers.com...]

I previously posted, on Nov 6th, 13 days ago (Julian/gregorian calendar difference) on how Grassleys "Set" tweets were linked to the Treason Placeholder KU posts.

UNI lost match to Val Paraiso 3/1 = Alliance forces have lost tracking on 1 of 3 suicide bombers? (Valparaiso means Vale of Paradise)

So... not clear what it means but the 13 day gap from last "Set" post highlights it is relevant somehow.

Sufi, I'm not saying that Grassley isn't using coded comms here, but UNI stands for The University of Northern Iowa. They play in the Missouri Valley Conference. Valparaiso is a conference opponent of theirs. What I don't know is what sport he is talking about. Right now both football and basketball are being played, but the reference to "sets" sounds like a tennis match.

Volleyball? Next they'll be tweeting about broomball matches!

😆

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, 'experts' aren't what they used to be.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Women's volleyball to be exact.
Could be something, great way to set up a coded cummunicado. Petraeus had the best system for leaving untraceable messages with the email draft method.
Genius.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Volleyball
unipanthers.com...]

Volleyball? Next they'll be tweeting about broomball matches!

😆

Cheers

edit on 20-11-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Thank you and yes I hope it is true as well.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join