It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Milley back in the news -
Whos this guy work for ?

No 'defensive systems are capable of dealing with' China's hypersonic missile, Milley says

Wonder if Elizabeth 'Vampire' Holmes knows?

The Pentagon worries about China's hypersonic missile test, calling it a “Sputnik moment.”

Smells like history repeating, again.

China's Hypersonic missile target calibration:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Only followed the Rittenhouse trial a bit, but we have reached the absolute bottom of the show trial barrel,,, and soon to come G-Max.

That said, there is something fascinating to me about it. We've seen it often, and pointed it out often, we've reached peak polarity point reality.

It seems that the opposition to Kyle's "defense" of "self defense" is "if people just start defending themselves from others who have guns then we have total chaos, this has to stop now as there is no self defense in self defense when you look at it objectively." (call a social worker)

The effort to twist what is clearly a guy pointing a gun at someone he does not know, for no reason at all, into a cry to rescind 10k years of self defense is laughable only because the origin is in "do or say the opposite..."

The trial is rooted in self defense. So the eneMedia must create a polarity opposite to refute it (we see it as gas lighting), as this is all they are now. Since the population doesn't even know that white convicted felons at an arson laced riot were the attackers, creating a polarity opposite out of thin air has led to this madness of literally making things up in opposition to whatever happens in court and folks buying it at some level.

We are at a point where a white kid killing another white kid is racist, and harms trans people of disabled mental states with oppressive capitalist regressions.

m.A.L.I.C.E. wasn't suited for this, then again, maybe she was as the comedy aspect is priceless.

We're at Chauvin again, riots are being programmed into the system by m.A.L.I.C.E. and you can feel, a desperate state of PANIC to divide no matter what rationale or reason.

Lastly, as a point of observation. The clips I've seen of the judge show a smart guy. Watch how Binger flummoxes him. Make no mistake, Binger is both idiot and criminal savant, watch how the articulate judge loses his train of thought when Binger stares at him awaiting a reply. Demons come in all sorts of packages.

That said, it is a good lesson for all, notice when folks are flummoxed like the reporters calling on Psaki, or in this case the judge, this is a clear sign of SERIOUS manipulation and mind control going on. In our day to day this is akin to seeing a gun pointed our way and we must take heed. We should never feel at a loss for words, heavy headed, confused or discombobulated during an exchange. If this happens, self defense is in order.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hence "You Are Watching a Movie"
I Just bought some more popcorn
Right before when all hope is lost a hero will emerge to save the day

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

He quoted a line from "Night Shift?" WTF? Like an a$$ he missed the the point, the lead in line, "I"m an idea man chuck" here's an idea...

FFS, these people are idiots, prove me wrong.

Even worse, I have to purge my head of useless drivel, I can't remember where I put my car keys but I know some idiotic line from a 1980's movie. In fairness, there is a reasonable explanation for why that's taking up 16 brain cells.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Somethings in the Air

Aaron Mate on Durham Probe, Russiagate: Clinton Campaign to Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike to the FBI

.....""Durham has basically confirmed for me what I thought was obvious a long time ago: Steele's sources were basically reading the newspaper and inventing things based on that."

Star at 12:30 - the jucy part [13:40 - 14:20]. There is a very, very good reason why they didn't investigate this matter....

Everyone on the Hll had an email server setup on the side to bypass secure/monitored comms.

How far would a lot of people in the same boat go to protect their careers, their reputation, their pension, maybe even to avoid embarrassing or implicating relatives for jail time...maybe even themselves, or who knows what else.

Now, you're the FBI, you're investigating a single person...maybe you even just turned a blind eye to this behavior because you let a few high-level people get away with it, but now its gotten embarrassingly bad out of control. So bad it means your job is also probably on the line (and many others down the food chain)...

If you take it to the next level, it means everyone is getting busted and embarrassed on a global scale. So, what do you do? You blame it on Russia, Steele, the attorneys, CNN, the News, Twitter, Facebook, memes, Trump, Uranian pee-pee, George Floyd, a cold, riots, chaos, humpty dumpty...you just create a smoke screen of excuses, a mess. The bigger the mess the better. Those below will just follow the marching orders because this is about ousting Trump.

Now you clean out any other loose ends while you're at it, because why not? Maybe go ahead and pull the plug on that turd down in the Caymen islands since that's falling to pieces anyway for the second time.

I can see this explaining like 99% of the why's I've been looking for...at least some of the odd coordination and unlikely bedfellows.

MetalThunder you rock!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Yeah, that's great.

What about the Q proofs? Huh !

What about the long-winded nonsence posts huh ?

Think you are smart with that on-point analysis ?

You Sir, are not Q

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Welcome to the delusional cabal of low IQ socio-psychopaths.

Must be alotta $$$ going out to all these actors.

twitter.com...

He survived because he was armed, not because he was white.

Ahmaud Arbery was killed that day in Georgia BECAUSE he grabbed for the gun.
Rosenbaum was killed that day in Kenosha BECAUSE he grabbed for the gun.
I see a pattern here.

Binger has been added to Urban Dictionary:

Kabuki theater...

And Disney evil propaganda madness.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Reading various articles and something struck. Before the Mandalla effect it was Mirror Mirror on the wall to Magic Mirror on the wall. Although not significant at first glance, I realized the word Magic, (Another spell) , was like the EL Ectricity arch going into the "Mirror Mirror " aka TelieVision and plugging it into the ether or wherever it goes.

This was the Error. Possibly.

How they trick us with Gesara Nesara

thetruthersjournal.home.blog...
edit on 12-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Had the time today to watch Kyle’s testimony in ATS member LSU2018’s thread featuring his trial.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh Boy, was that Sad
For God’s sake, badgering the witness, Question asked and answered, anybody ? The heartbreaking part to me about all of this is how youthful energy is being exploited in every sickening way ! Look, lol, I like that word Cranky, in our Hearts we know we can’t have kid’s fighting it out in the streets with weapons and violence, but at the end of the day what brought Kyle to the whole situation was a lack of logic and security by the Grownups !

Yes, I understand the “Grownups” are being ham-stringed and they gotta follow the “ Law “, it’s their Job ! Morality, Logic, Harm caused be Dammed, “ I need to feed my family that $100 dollar Turkey “...uggg the disconnect is astounding?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Yep that is what I was thinking of with Nim. You and EMN nailed it. I found another cartoon the other day as well from Australia that is called Deadly. In Oz we say Deadly if we like something or think its awesome. "That's Deadly Mate!"

Deadly was an Australian children's television cartoon series which first screened on the Nine Network in 2006 and kept airing until 2010. It was produced by Yoram Gross Productions.

The Turner Brats - The antagonists of the show, looking for the secret for germination of the blue plant that provides them eternal youth through its tea.

Pooper Scooper/Orson - The self-proclaimed leader.
Reptile/Hilda - The girl of the group.
Beanie/Barnabas - The most sensible of the group.

en.wikipedia.org...(Australian_TV_series)
PS Full Bizarro World this is from same production company and cartoon called SPACE NOVA. Popcorn definitely needed.

edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add link

edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Spinning wheels in the biggest psyops in history, nice one ! Great job, huh, should be dead soon, according to the plan, that's fine. There's a next world for our souls anyway, can't wait to see how I score...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Think you are smart with that on-point analysis ?

It's better than yours.

can't wait to see how I score...

so far, not so well

edit on 11/13/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ya'll crack me up

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Good luck, Sailor.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
likewise skipper

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
No nothing going on but Synchronicity. I am watching the World Series of Poker, as it is one of my loves playing cards. Lon McCarron just said to Norm Chad after Chad said he was over UBER. "Well, pretty soon in this town if they have there way ...and the PLAN goes right. You just ride little Tesla's through tubes all over everywhere you wanna go, airport and business centre for 10 bucks." Then Norm replied "leave a note at my gravestone when it occurs." Not weird right. Lol.
Doyle Brunson (88yrs old) - Godfather of Poker played again this year after a break. They are featuring a story this year on him later in week. Plus 20yrs ago Chris Moneymaker won creating the online boom in poker. He is making a deep run with about 400 players left in a 6650 total field. I recall a post earlier about Ace in the Hole. Chris Moneymaker no longer represents Pokerstars who he was with for over 20 years and the guy who started the ONLINE BOOM!
Brunson plays with and is good friends with Phil Ivey. He was involved in the Full Tilt scandal and didn't play any events. www.foxsports.com.au... 393fd6ca6fe16422cb

edit on 13-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add text

edit on 13-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add Ivey link

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Glen de Vries, co-founder of Medidata dies in small plane crash.

COVID-19 and Clinical Trials:

As the global impact of COVID-19 increases, Medidata is continuously analyzing its effect on patient study enrollment, the response by world regulatory bodies and which Medidata’s solutions can help address your COVID 19-related challenges. Read our latest report.
link

Did Medidata find out something inconvenient about those Rona cynical (oops) trials?

In December 2019, Medidata was acquired by Dassault Systèmes which in turn was spun off from Dassault Aviation in 1981. In March 2021 French billionaire Olivier Dassault died in a helicopter crash...

Synchromystic bonus material:

Dune currently dominates the box office. In Dune Piter De Vries is a twisted mentat in service of Baron Harkonnen (De Vries is the architect of the plan to destroy House Atreides).

Peter Rudolf de Vries a Dutch investigative journalist and crime reporter was assassinated in July this year.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Olivier was the grandson[?] of Marcel?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, that's the one. Makes me wonder if Dassault were also involved:

The strange saga of how France helped build Wuhan's top-security virus lab

Dassault Systèmes Solutions Supporting Simulation and Prevention of Contamination Dispersal in Wuhan’s Leishenshan Hospital

edit on 13-11-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Way to crack the case no one knew about and debunk a claim made by no one.

QOSC 4 Letters of alphabet without any straight lines 4/26
acts 4/26

The kings of the earth set themselves,

and sthe rulers were gathered together,

against the Lord and against his tAnointed’5—

in alphabetical order

Bringing together all art forms in one extraordinary building, featuring cabaret, music, theatre, comedy, magic and literary events at Crazy Coqs and Brasserie Zédel.

edit on 11/13/2021 by CrazyFox because: Ask not what your quntry can do for cu ask what cu did for our quntry

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join