It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

On this 11:11

To all veterans and service members

Tango Mike

o7

🍩

No new wars during Trump presidency.

Soldiers at home is the goal.

Peace is the Prize.
edit on 11 11 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Praying you get better. Sleep on it before you raise hell with them. Having to deal with Nurses while you are in pain can be rough when they don't see your pain as that big a deal.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Hello everyone. I've been feeling under the weather the past week and ended up going to the ER at 4:39 a.m. via ambulance over what felt like a heart attack. It was not pleasant. They took me to the closest hospital which is little more than a Mash unit even though I requested to go to the larger hospital that I use and is closer to my home. They stuck me 10, yes, 10 times trying to get an iv in. I tried to tell them they had to use a child's needle, but they just kept on sticking me with the larger needle. I was in excruciating pain and could barely speak to them. Thank God my BFF was there and talked to them for me. After 3hours of begging them to give me something for the pain and finally telling them that they were not going to stick me again for an IV (you should see me arm!) they gave me something that eased the pain. ( I actually had to threaten to walk out and get someone to take me to my regular hospital. It was a complete nightmare and that damn hospital needs to be shut down. The entire time when I was in there writhing in pain the nurses were at the main station laughing and flirting with the first responders and ambulance drivers with absolutely no awareness that people in pain do not want to hear that bull#!
Finally, a doctor did a CAT scan and said that I had Hpylori which could have laid dormant around my heart for years and years. And Made me an appt with a cardio Doctor. He said the outside of the heart is not damaged but wants to make sure the inside is fine because he found some oddities that could be nothing on the inside. So I get released my other BFF came to pick me up since the friend that took me there had to work and she got my scripts refilled. So I am now home looking these up and find that 2 of them can call renal failure and cannot be taken with the meds I have to take for my RA,,,,,wtf? Only one of the three scripts is an antibiotic prescribed to eradicate the Hpylori it is amoxicillin. I am thinking about calling the hospital admins, what do any of you think?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Don't make me do it...

Fascinating times...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 11th

KU V21.63 111121 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) 200+ Tweets uploaded for 1th and 11th, from the various accounts; mostly from Il Donaldo Trumpo and catturd2.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I made this one special...

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)
wikipedia.org/wiki/66th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

May God rest his soul. Well done soldier! Thank you for your service to our freedom. I pray it was not in vain.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
PM4U

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Important day for reflection, which led me to some unexpected questions:

If we reach a state where there are no wars:
1) Will we evolve to seek strength of character and intelligence in our mates, rather than Alpha males/females?

Which led to...

If NESARA/GESARA makes us all independently wealthy:
2) Do our choices in life partners change? Stereotypically:
a) Men choose attractive women who will give them attractive children who in turn have better odds of either succeeding in the rat race, or of marrying someone who does,
b) Women choose tall, driven, alpha males or those who are intellectually capable to succeed in reaching a level of financial comfort,
c) The point here is that we choose mates to help us achieve in competition against the rest of the world... What happens when there is no competition?

...When war is a memory and everyone is financially comfortable, what becomes our aim in life? ...and what traits do we want in our partners on our new journey?

Can we live happily WITHOUT a target to struggle towards in life?

I'm thinking people will group around 3 types:
i) Those who want to help bring the less capable up to a higher level of quality of life,
ii) Those who want to expand our quality of life via tangibles, through exploring off-world, or scientific capabilities - e.g. what next after med beds,
iii) Those who want to push the boundaries of our mental capabilities and happiness through philosophy, "civilosophy", telepathy, exploring and expanding brain and DNA capabilities, etc.

Should we start this thought process now? Or just "Go with the flow and see how things shake out"?

I usually only have these kind of brainfarts after a boozy dinner with friends or family;must mean it's time for bed!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another 1111 post, this time from Qfrogman5326, who seems to be an inside source who only posts at key points:

YOU AIN'T READY FOR THE WAR WE BRING
_

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you. I think you nailed it.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

A Philosopher's question:

Without war progress will proceed slower, but will be more refined. Image electric cars if the Great War never happened. Where would we be now?

I would think that nothing would change too much about who we are with. While some people might not find certain types of people that they are with now, I doubt many people would leave the ones they are currently with. Given that money is a primary reason for divorce.

When it comes to finding new loves and such, the same types of issues would apply. The guy with access to more resources will still have an advantage over people who don't. So, start growing those home gardens kids. Women will still be looked at as either trophies or baby makers first and intellectual compatibles secondary. So, things won't change much if at all.

The "Struggle" isn't always war, sometimes it can be bettering one self, securing your place for future generations, or it can even just be making things better for yourself around you.
edit on 12-11-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the Twitch account of the most beautiful woman in the world?

Stunning?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Should we start this thought process now? Or just "Go with the flow and see how things shake out"?

Don't fret, Rel. Another outcome is that we could all end up being pursued through wilderness by those robotic "dogs".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That "zyzzx" bit from Q Frogman reminded me of the XYZZY magic word in the old computer game, 'Colossal Cave'.

Said word acted as a portal that transported the player to a new location.

@RookQueen: Get well soon!

Cheers
edit on 12-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
BTW, EverDebt in China has NOT defaulted. They made a partial payment, thus remain in limbo. Not to say that they might not default in the future, however.

That DMSO website in Germany may be legit but appears to be a relatively small operation. I find it of interest that while they stated that Evergrande defaulted (and Bloomberg carried their story), the DMSO claim is not exactly accurate. I also found it of interest that they have no article page in the German wikipedia; an indicator that DMSO is not well known in Germany.

Cheers
edit on 12-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you. I think you nailed it.

youtu.be...

I would bet my life he is looking on you with great pride from the after life. You sir, have been living up to his efforts IMO.

I think as we say around here, I feel ya.

edit on 12-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
How does the most beautiful fit in here to this thread IDK?

BUT, at least post a link if you are going to tease people.

a reply to: boneappleteet

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boneappleteet

Link plz

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Cavv, you've opened a can of worms!

I've still got that Colossal Cave on a magnetic tape from 1981 somewhere, I used to play it for hours on my Sinclair ZX81!

I explored if it's "logic" can be used on the KU post map? Maybe it could find us a portal out of Plato's Cave! For those not familiar with it, it is a Text Adventure where you use language commands to move your character around an underground MAZE of rooms. There are obvious parallels to us being lab rats in a maze.

Colossal Cave Wiki

Colossal Cave Adventure (also known as ADVENT, Colossal Cave, or Adventure)[1] is a text adventure game, developed between 1975 and 1977 by Will Crowther for the PDP-10 mainframe. The game was expanded upon in 1977 with help from Don Woods, and other programmers created variations on the game and ports to other systems in the following years.
Will Crowther was a programmer at Bolt, Beranek & Newman (BBN), and helped to develop the ARPANET (a forerunner of the Internet).
Don Woods, a graduate student at Stanford University in 1976.
Woods built upon Crowther's code in FORTRAN, including more high fantasy-related elements based on his love of the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien.

Here are some clues that Colossal Cave IS incorporated into the KU post map! - and so may give us a new method to get a further layer of information out of it.

1) There is only 1 post with COLOSSAL in... #4541 Pg1 of Archbishop Vigano letter (partial),

We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations.

2) There is only one post with CAVE in... #2768

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 31fd98 No.5228903 📁
Feb 17 2019 17:04:54 (EST)
DzlpRPbVsAEYuyS.jpg-large.jpg

www.foxnews.com...📁
Harris & Booker applying political pressure re: Chicago PD re: Smollett FF case?
What Bill did the Senate recently pass re: lynching?
Who were the authors of the Bill?
What FF event took place just prior to the passing of the Bill?
Did the FF event involve a 'noose'?
Did the FF event sway Senators in their decision to prevent FAKE NEWS attacks re: Smollett case?
Did FAKE NEWS contact many Senators prior to vote seeking out pro/nay in attempt to coerce using Smollett case as foundation for possible future smear?
What is the mathematical probability of these [2] events occurring within this same time period?
What is the relationship of Smollett & Booker/Harris?
Will Rahm Emanuel get involved?
Will the Chicago PD cave under pressure?
These people are sick!
#WakeUpAmerica
Q

3) The brilliance of the game was to teach us to detach LOGIC from LANGUAGE! For example, you could enter UP 3 times in a row expecting to go up 3 levels but the 3rd UP would take you back down to the room you started at. This taught us to map out the maze. Similarly a number of LEFT commands would take you in a circle back to where you started. This clearly ties in to UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. in 3 posts: #632, #833, #1265
(Note in #1265 there is also a capitalised reference to JR Tolkein... "Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”)

4) There is a list of only 397 COMMANDS that can be typed in the game here, which include this subset that appear as keywords in the KU post MAP:
BIRD, BLOWUP, BOTTLE, BREAK, CAGE, CALM, CAPTURE, CARPET, DEVOUR, DIG, DOOR, DRINK, DROP, DUMP, FEED, FIGHT, FLOOR, FOLLOW, FOREST, FREE, GOLD, HOUSE, KEY, LAMP, LOCK, MIRROR, PILLOW, PLANT, PYRAMID, RESERVOIR, ROCK, SECRET, SNAKE, STEPS, TREES, TROLL, TUNNEL, UNLOCK, VOLCANO, WATER, WAVE.

5) The game turns logic upside down in a similar fashion to Alice in Wonderland. It also ties into SNOW WHITE and the SEVEN DWARVES as there are a total of seven dwarves in the game that attack you with AXES.

I think this deserves further investigation!

edit on 12-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join