It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I needed some more expert input before posting this. A complex murky area but a hunting I did go.

Tucker Carlson last night explained how the money supply has increased by approx. 40% since May 2020. Which impacts inflation and the value of our currency. Oddly I had been watching FRED and was really looking at the the graphical representation of the money supply and indeed it does look like that is exactly what has happened.

But the devil is in the details. Statistics, dam statistics and lies:

May 2020 a significant change was made to the M1. Savings deposits, which were historically in M2 were moved to M1. As a result OCD's [other checkable deposits] went from 17% [$5 Trillion] to 70% [$16 Trillion]! The logic was that savings accounts were just as liquid so now the line has been blurred between M1 and M2.

Okay that explains the graphs skyrocketing increase in the money supply starting May 2020..

I must ask two kuestions:
1. Why?
2. Why Now?

First observation is that one cannot compare the graphs information about money supply prior May 2020 and post May 2020. Why did the Fed want to create this confusion? They don't want us to understand what is happening.

Onward to the Velocity of money. Q1 2020 the velocity was 5.227. When the change was made the Velocity plunged to 1.553. Q3 Velocity is continuing the decline to 1.189.
A decreased velocity signals less consumer demand and points towards a recession.

Yesterday the news headlines: "Inflation Rate of 6.2% Marks A 31-Year High".
More lies. 6.2% is a joke. Everything has increased in price and if it was only 6.2% that would be a sale! Gas, food, medicine, clothing ect. Ha.Ha.Ha. 6.2%.

By artificially manipulating the money supply they are hiding the rate of true inflation taking place. By repressing the number they are taking pressure off of the Fed to increase interest rates to reduce the inflation rate. Stagflation- the middle class worse nightmare.

Don't believe your lying eyes, All is Great for the 2022 elections.

fred.stlouisfed.org...>series
fredblog.st.loiusfed.org...>2021/01>whats-behin...

Remember under DJT the FED/Treasury hybrid was created. As such, nothing in the game of accounting numbers can be seen as relevant at this point in my opinion. Their game was scheduled to end 100 years after the Fiat Dollar creation, so even by their own systems we are in nowhereville.

The moves, if we've read the clues right, are all related to the crypto/hybrid reset whatever that ends up being and not related to the last hundred years of manipulation games. Apples and Rocks comparison, as what was will never be again.

As it is understood to be by some, those that have will still have at the time of the reset or partial reset etc. The "paper" values will be lost to oblivion. So in essence, savings stays, hard assets stay, verifiable value stays, government commitments stay, etc., but the rest is subject to the laws of vegas, musical chairs and fate.

Long way of saying, I'd ignore all comparative systems now or bother trying to make sense of them, even if those numbers are even remotely real, which I suspect they are not. BUT,,,, the PR Releases can give us clues to future events.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Gubna-Electkimmy>status this vid.space/newworld528 twitter.
Video about aluminum nanoparticles used in vaccines crossing the blood brain barrier leading to an outbreak of neurodevelopmental disabilities of children leading to ADHD and Autism and Alzheimer's in adults.

Biden's comment about hospital beds filled with Alzheimer's patients in a few years still worries me. Considering so many of the older population have received the jab we may be in for a real epidemic.
The children autistic rates have been climbing year over year with no end in sight.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Governor Gavin Newsom today extended for the third time the state of emergency in California related to the threat that Covid poses. Today’s executive order stretches declaration through March 31, 2022, at which time it will have been in effect for more than two years.
Newsom reign of emergency propaganda

How it started: Doomberg tells you what size soda he will allow you to buy.

How it’s going:

Takin it to the extreme...

VETERANS DAY: Biden honors AOC for her service during the War of January 6th • @Genesius Times

👇👇

Snow White

Hey, @LHSummers, who is "Snow White"?

Jes Staley exchanged 1,200 emails with Epstein that included unexplained phrases

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Calhoun studied and worked at NIHM. I thought there was a game called Legend of Nihm but there is this NIM:"The compiler is free and open-source software, and is being developed by a community of volunteers working with Andreas Rumpf.[19] The language was officially renamed from Nimrod to Nim with the release of version 0.10.2 in December 2014.[20] On September 23, 2019, version 1.0.0 of Nim was released, signifying the maturing of the language and its toolchain."
Foggy memory thinks this was mentioned in earlier threads. NIM
Also I am sure the circle of fifths has been spoken about too but it also ties perfectly in with that spiral paper. Kirtan Music has an unbelievably high resonance and something that helps calm my anxiety especially in crowded areas. It relates to the Music of the Spheres, which is the name of Coldplays new album. Anyway better sleep.

edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: Tired

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Rats, Hope, and Despair at The End of the World...The Beautiful Ones (earlier post)

There is an ancient Greek story that at the end of the Iron Age, the one we live in, when children are born old then that will be the time when Zeus will destroy all of civilization and force people to start again. This was what was the explanation of the end of the Golden Age of man (Stone Age maybe?), the end of the Silver Age (early Bronze Age?), and the end of the Heroic Age (late Bronze Age?). Now we have kids being still born from old aged causes like strokes and heart disease. How long did the Oracle at Delphi say we had after the babies were born old? Nobody seems to know, but it can't be long now for this age we live in to be over.

Just saying. Oh and NO I am not equating the Oracle at Delphi to "KU", but damn if they don't seem to overlap at times.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

These two match up perfectly to me. Imagine being someone who cannot speak in anything but preprogrammed statements no matter what.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

The Secret of NIMH

Nice Disney cartoon. CRACKED did a pretty good summary of the movie.

When people make ineffectual attempts to pronounce "NIMH" it's often in reference to Don Bluth's The Secret of NIMH. Famous for traumatizing children, the cartoon features a widowed field mouse who tries to save her sick mouse kid by getting help from a society of big-brained rats who dream of no longer having to eat garbage for sustenance. Why are the rats so smart? Because they escaped from the National Institute of Mental Health, or NIMH for short, where they were the test subjects of intelligence boosting experiments. Good news everybody, NIMH was a real place and their rat experiments were way darker than the book, movie or your nightmares depicted!

Is that why you were thinking NIM?
edit on 12-11-2021 by Guyfriday because: why not

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

John Calhoun, an ethologist, started to build his Rat Utopia with the help of the National Institute of Mental Health. (Earlier Post).

"The Secret of NIMH."

NIMH = The National Institute of Mental Health & The Adrenochrome Hypothesis

a reply to: Guyfriday

Think I understand what you're trying to convey in so many words. Definitely overlap imo, some obvious, some in plain sight for those who have eyes to see and able to interpret correctly. There is a saying or a pattern noted by some historians that once a civilization reaches peak advancement, corruption becomes intertwined in everything, ancestorial knowledge lost because so few bother to write it down anymore (thanks to phones) that eventually results in a catastrophic collapse, a 'Reset' ensues and the following generations have to 'relearn' what was once basic knowledge. The elite bloodlines have it all written down and of course hidden from everyone else and communicate with each other in plain sight via symbolic language of ancient times.

If what that NASA director says in 'We can't go back to the Moon because the technology was destroyed' (disregard if we've ever been for a moment) is to be be believed and that is only from the past 50 years then no wonder why the ancient mysteries and a thousand other 7th wonders remain a mystery to the common folks. It's a vicious endless cycle and right now it seems (at least to me) we are stuck in a timeloop, that some of us are trying to breakthrough. The other parallel side (truth) will probably not be for everyone.

The quote is not from the book written in 1949, it's from the screenplay written in 2014.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
as the Worm turns ... or when the Schiff hits the Fan

Somethings in the Air

After years spent undermining Durham, Adam Schiff now endorses his prosecutions

.....Schiff’s newfound enthusiasm for Durham’s prosecutions stands in stark contrast to repeated comments he made after Durham was selected by then-Attorney General William Barr in 2019.

Speaking at the National Press Club in June 2019, Schiff said: “This desire to provide cover for the president by investigating the investigators, this desire to give amplification to the counternarrative, ignore what the Russians did, ignore what the Russians may do in the next election, focus only on investigating the investigators.”

He attacked Durham’s investigation again in October 2019 following reports the inquiry had shifted into a “criminal” investigation.

“These reports, if true, raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump’s political revenge,” he said.

Schiff was asked why he drew that conclusion during an appearance on ABC’s This Week with Martha Raddatz and said Barr was being used "to go after the president's enemies."

When asked why the congressman wouldn’t let the investigation run its course, he replied: “Well, first of all, we have an inspector general who is an independent body who is doing an investigation that’s near conclusion, so there’s been no public explanation for why this needs to be a criminal probe.”....

Aaron Mate on Durham Probe, Russiagate: Clinton Campaign to Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike to the FBI

.....""Durham has basically confirmed for me what I thought was obvious a long time ago: Steele's sources were basically reading the newspaper and inventing things based on that."

"So that's Steele and Fusion GPS and they're working for Perkins Coie," continued Mate. "Another contractor working for Perkins Coie, through another lawyer P.C. Michael Sussman, is Crowd Strike. That's the cyber security firm who generated the allegation that Russia hacked the DNC.""......

edit on 11122021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When we hear the news, remember this: "7/10 plane CRASHES are targeted kills." Just sayin'. (#259)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Usually it is people on the wrong side who get killed by plane crashes, pillows, stabbings in the street, and cars blowing up.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

It's a really big club...a few parasites on the board:

Bloomberg New Economy Forum 2021

Possible remedy.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I bet Schiff is going to state "Implied Immunity" or some other defense and the media will eat it up allowing him to walk in the eyes of the public. Remember Schiff doesn't leak, he "exposes".

Hum I wonder if he will threaten Biden with "Exposure" unless he gets a pardon for his crimes?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm wondering about the passenger in the plane, too. He owned a flight school and aviation company 25 minutes out of Manhattan.

edit on 12-11-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Owner of Fischer Aviation, NYC man who traveled to space dead in Hampton plane crash

The owner and head instructor of Fischer Aviation, a family-run flight school in Essex County, and a New York City man who joined actor William Shatner on a trip to space last month have been identified as the two people killed in a plane crash in Hampton on Thursday, state police said.

Thomas P. Fischer, 54, of the Jefferson portion of Lake Hopatcong, a second generation flight instructor, was killed along with Glen M. de Vries, 49, of New York City, according to Trooper Brandi Slota, a New Jersey State police spokesperson........

The Wheels of Justice Turn Slowly

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks to this thread, I think we've might have missed something.
ATS thread HERE

More detail about it;

A small asteroid orbiting close to Earth could be a fragment of the moon that snapped off during an ancient impact, according to new research published Nov. 11 in the journal Communications Earth & Environment.

If confirmed, that would make the asteroid the first near-Earth object with a known lunar origin — and could help shed light on the chaotic history of our planet and its pockmarked companion, the researchers said.

The asteroid in question is called Kamo`oalewa — a Hawaiian word that roughly means "the oscillating celestial fragment" — and was discovered in 2016 by astronomers using the PanSTARRS telescope in Hawaii.

Though the object is about 4 million times fainter than what humans can see with the naked eye, every April the rock's orbit brings it close enough to Earth that it becomes briefly visible to our most powerful telescopes. (In this case, "close enough" means about 9 million miles, or 14.4 million kilometers, from Earth — or nearly 40 times the distance between Earth and the moon).

Observations showed that the asteroid measures about the size of a ferris wheel, with a diameter of no more than 190 feet (58 meters).

Because of its near-Earth orbit, Kamo`oalewa fits into a category of celestial objects called quasi-satellites — essentially, objects that orbit the sun, but stay pretty close to Earth. Astronomers have detected plenty of quasi-satellites before, but they have a hard time studying them in detail, given the objects' typically small size and incredible dimness.

Could last April have been the "Sky Event" that was talked about here? If that was the case then how would that effect the way we view "KU" and the drops?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

469219 Kamo`oalewa meet DART.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Glen DeVries, who went up into not-even-near-outer-space with William Shatner dies in plane crash near Aleister Crowley's burial site in Hampton.

Daily Beast

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Milley back in the news -
Whos this guy work for ?

No 'defensive systems are capable of dealing with' China's hypersonic missile, Milley says - November 12, 2021

The United States would be incapable of defending itself against a hypersonic missile akin to the experimental one China launched over the summer, according to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff .

Gen. Mark Milley acknowledged the gap in the U.S. defense capabilities during a talk at Duke University on Friday afternoon.....

flashback 2020
Project Thor: US’s Most lethal Non-nuclear Weapon

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join