It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yesterday, Nov 12 2021 - Federal appeals court halts Biden administration’s vaccine requirement, delivering policy a major blow

A federal appeals court in New Orleans has halted the Biden administration’s vaccine or testing requirement for private businesses, delivering another political setback to one of the White House’s signature public health policies.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The original of this tweet Retweeted by catturd2 was deleted, but not before someone managed to archive it. Looks like an important 'rona proof:

In response to attorney’s FOIA request, US CDC admits that it has no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID.

Lawyers smelling blood in the water. t.co...

Implication:

VACCINATED people DO pass it on to others.
UNVACCINATED people DONT!
edit on 13-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
@Rel

Chatter on the t-gram chans that "Snow White" = Britney Spears.

FWIW

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

PM4U

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Did Medidata find out something inconvenient about those Rona cynical (oops) trials?

Or, we could go all Occam's Razor: de Vries held a PPL and was working on a Commercial license. He was up that day with his CFI doing a training flight in a C172 just out of annual. ADSB data suggests they climbed to 6000', entered a stall, which possibly proceeded to a spin, which it would seem they couldn't recover from. Spin recovery is a required maneuver for commercial practical, although not for a PPL. The first 10 hours of flight after an annual are the highest risk, due to potential mechanical failures (i.e., the A&P didn't put things back together correctly; this isn't uncommon, lately, unfortunately). The preceding is based on comments from people familiar with the CFI, the plane, the flight school, de Vries and what they were doing in the air that day. The spin detail is supposition at this point, based on what little is known. It's pretty much guaranteed the FAA/NTSB investigation will look closely at the annual inspection and mechanical components.

But, sure, it is possible Dassault and Medidata conspired to kill him for things he knew about Coronavirus clinical studies. Or, perhaps equally possibly, transdimensional shape shifters took issue with his flight to not-quite-space because a fictional character invented by Frank Herbert in 1965 had the same, common last name and zapped his plane, just as de Vries and CFI were practicing maneuvers, as a warning to other would be billionaire astronauts. Obviously, Herbert was a prophet. It's all in there, in Dune, just need to connect the dots.

As a wise, old man used to tell me, "Anything is possible. What you need to consider is what is probable."

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers cavv!

Not sure if you remember but there was conversation in the thread, at some point early on, about there being more clones of Britney Spears than anyone else because there was such a large market of people who wanted to sleep with her.

I wonder if her parents "conservatorship" of her was actually the management of the "hiring out" of her clones?
edit on 13-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Intrigued by this Military Events telegram post, at 09:19:10 on 11/11:

💢There has been a secret dialogue between General Flynn and members of Congress. News is on the way ..

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's a mouthful of numeric symbolism.

It is odd that the pic in the drops with Andrew and some "designer" is the one pic from the group that looks enough like Spears to be Spears for all but those who take out the Sherlock Holmes spyglass.

Clip of gav protecting the minions?

He's got face problems, blinking problems, anger issues and defending the minions seems to be off point.

It is worth noting again. The Jab was NOT meant to do the damage now. The damage occurring is because the jab is flawed, was rushed and the reaction we see to the problems is evidence of this. The damage is happening too close to the injection, which is a no no, as it connects via cause and effect.

Speaking of jab pushers, psychopaths, delusional murderous scum...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Can Santa come to our house this year?"

Amazing how they worm their propaganda into EVERYTHING.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"Santa's got a sack full of booster jabs for you"?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Re: www.breitbart.com...

Interesting how Q mentioned Kash Patel, seemingly out of Blue (here: qalerts.app... ), and now we learn that he was major player on a secret White Hat team?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Was this court's decision more important than last week's court decision to pause Biden's vaccine mandate? Why the extra happiness today, considering its just a repeat of last week? What I want is for the entire thing to be struck down...for private businesses, govt employees, and govt contractors. What can do that? Only SCOTUS?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've heard "Snow White" is simply their nickname for fentanyl to pedo code for little white girl (7 yrs old?).

Snow White was the director of ops for the 7 dwarf supercomputers of the C-eye-A.

Snow White, was a 'fictional' device in Déjà Vu movie.

From the 'Snowden' movie around 33 min mark:
Sol -"Um, KEYword selectors." "So think of it like a google search, except instead of searching only what people make public, we're also looking at everything they don't, so emails, chats, SMS, whatever."
snowden - "Yeah but which people?"
Sol - *Looks back at snowden* "The whole kingdom Snow White." *smiles*
ES - *Looks on in disbelief*

"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", a nickname for IBM and its mainframe competitors in the 1960s.

Operation Snow White was a criminal conspiracy by the Church of Scientology during the 1970s.

Interestingly, the producer of the non-Oscar-winning film "Snow White and the Three Stooges" (1961) ultimately became a high-ranking State Department official in the Reagan administration, with a top-secret clearance. His name was Charles Z. Wick, and his wife's best friend was Nancy Reagan.

FBI, CIA PLAY A LITTLE GAME OF SNOW WHITE

THE NOT-SO-PRIVATE LIFE OF SNOW WHITE

Haspel Says C.I.A. ‘Historically’ Has Not Interrogated Subjects - History Shows Otherwise

The North Vietnamese officer was kept for three years in an isolated cell that was painted bright white. His C.I.A. interrogator nicknamed him “the man in the snow white cell.”

Happy Family Disney Day!

"The Mirror organised a Disney day out for the kids at Lord and Lady Bath's Longleat House, in Wiltshire. A great fun day in which Ghislaine Maxwell presented a cheque for 2000 for the save the children fund. 13th September 1985."

"You will not be disappointed if you look into Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, host of the above "Great Fun" Disney/Mirror/Ghislaine shindig. He's just as much of a freak as you'd expect."
twitter.com...

Gal Gadot is set to play the Evil Queen in Disney’s upcoming adaptation of “Snow White” - production is expected to start in 2022.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
File under "you're just a number..." or "how to build a social credit score profile for fun and profit..."

From Codify for all your billing codes.

Z69Encounter for mental health services for victim and perpetrator of abuseBillable Codes
Z70Counseling related to sexual attitude, behavior and orientationBillable Codes
Z71Persons encountering health services for other counseling and medical advice, not elsewhere classifiedBillable Codes
Z72Problems related to lifestyleBillable Code
sZ73Problems related to life management difficultyBillable Codes
Z74Problems related to care provider dependencyBillable CodesZ75Problems related to medical facilities and other health careBillable Codes
Z76Persons encountering health services in other circumstancesBillable Codes

Code also: , if applicable, encounter for immunization safety counseling (Z71.85)

Find out how your doctor is classifying you. Funny, nowhere in the code of HEALING is any of this mentioned. Add this to your DarpaDataBank profile and voila' no more human just digits.

No idea what's going on HERE but oddly too many folks can't seem to connect the fact that the alleged "virus" comes from the same place that gave the code for the jab and from the place most people get their meds from, meds that are used to deal with the impact of the jab = CCP, the sworn enemy of the US. Also the CCP deployed countless MD's, Shills, Trolls and other agents all over the world to support their efforts, and, in many cases, changed their gender but not their race. So there's that bit of fact which seems to be a conspiracy among many but is open source.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something else about Snow White that gets a lot of peeking in the occult communities:
From: The WIKI, and yes I know but it's the simplest place to pull up all the variants for others to read through, and I don't have to have a dozen or more links to each piece of evidence. So deal with it.

Scholar Graham Anderson compares the story of Snow White to the Roman legend of Chione, recorded in Ovid's Metamorphoses. The name Chione means "Snow" in Greek and, in the story, she is described as the most beautiful woman in the land, so beautiful that the gods Apollo and Mercury both fell in love with her. Mercury put her to sleep with the touch of his caduceus and raped her in her sleep. Then Apollo, disguised as an old crone, approached her and raped her again. This led Chione to openly boast that she was more beautiful than the goddess Diana herself, resulting in Diana shooting her through the tongue with an arrow.

I wonder given the stories about number of Mouseketeers that later grew up to have mental breakdowns, drug and substance issues, and weird sexual appetites' if this maybe more of a cult thing than an issue of talented child star thing?

Some additional reads from: greeklegendsandmyths
Seems like Britney could be nothing more than a cult figure piece then she is a person. Is this why the media pushed so hard on airing her conservatorship? Was it all a signal for the cult followers to find a new piece of a... I mean a new figure piece?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Did Medidata find out something inconvenient about those Rona cynical (oops) trials?

As a wise, old man used to tell me, "Anything is possible. What you need to consider is what is probable."

OK so now we have to throw in that besides the probable you presented are what are other probabilities.

One probable seems to be that if you have information that can harm the cabal you find a way to "kill yourself". Or be a victim of a crazy murder like Seth Rich.

edit on 13-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

My doctor classifies me as an Asshole who doesn't accept her vaccine advice. What code is that?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The profiling & classification gives me vibes of the Nazi days using IBM punch cards.😳

ICD-10-CM Chapters
17 Q00-Q99 Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities.

ICD-10

originally posted by: carewemust

My doctor classifies me as an Asshole who doesn't accept her vaccine advice. What code is that?

Probably in the code range F01-F99.

a reply to: Guyfriday

No issue on referencing wiki. I use it all the time as a launch point to seek more if interested.

Hollyweird/music industry and the C-eye-A dark occultists into sex magick prop some of these kids to stardom and when the glitter/glamour fades they throw them to the curb like a used up, drug diseased whore. They are all about altering culture.

The Turning Point: Science, Society, and the Rising Culture (1982) by theoretic physicist Fritjof Capra who popularized "Systems Theory" and his book claimed to be a classic introduction for seeing the world as a whole system from one of the true thinkers.

He describes how there would be a revolution in all areas of life away from the older models that were characterized by patriarchal reason based things and that it would turn towards an eco based New Age ghost in the machine style initiation of Shamanic practices.

It's a convoluted bowl of soup on what we 'see' today.
edit on 13-11-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

Was this court's decision more important than last week's court decision to pause Biden's vaccine mandate? Why the extra happiness today, considering its just a repeat of last week? What I want is for the entire thing to be struck down...for private businesses, govt employees, and govt contractors. What can do that? Only SCOTUS?

- 5th Circuit made both rulings.
- first was temporary stay to allow WH to file answer
- second was them firming the decision and ruling the OSHA action is not constitutional.
- it applies nationwide
- if appealed to SCOTUS it only goes to Alito who has that circuit assigned to him
- Alito is very much against using pandemic as a sword for political purposes

This is my understanding. Still many other legal actions pending nationwide because Brandon may try other ways as well as Governors in blue states.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join