It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You are absolutely bonkers.

Never change M8.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Post4U

link   
a reply to: dashen

TBH mate, I was a bit freaked out at the correlations between the KU post map and Colossal adventure!

One addendum to my post is that there are 3 "Magic words" in the game (Colossal Cave hints):
PLUGH

If the player says "plugh" here the player is transported to a "Precarious Chair" suspended in midair above the molten lava.

Now this ties in to posts from Romana Didulo

"Have we thrown in Politicians, Bureaucrats, and Healthcrats into the Volcano(es) to appease Coronavirus19, yet?" -
Queen Romana

XZYZZY

"[XYZZY is] taught by math teachers the world around as a mnemonic device to remember how to do cross products.
"When I first played Adventure, finding 'xyzzy' in it was like finding an old friend in an unlikely place. Or an inside joke." — Ron Hunsinger

"'Cross products?' you ask.

"Indeed. The cross product of two three-dimensional vectors is the vector whose length is the area of the parallelogram with the two given vectors as adjacent sides, and direction perpendicular to the plane of that parallelogram.

I've considered several times whether the posts or timestamps could have 3D vector connotations.

Here's an example of a possible use:
Post X has timestamp 10:20:30
Post Y has timestamp 09:21:29
Therefore in 3D coordinates Post Y is one "square" away from Post X, indicating a link between the two?
(This method would also link to the film Contact, where the KEY was to link the pages of information in 3D!)

PLOVER
This transports you between the "Y2" room and the "Plover" room depending on which you're in.

Still figuring out how this might apply...

edit on 12-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: igloo
Thank you for providing such great insight and details. I sure wish I could have experienced it when it was real.
I agree that the attendees are the ones we should focus on because it does appear that the Silicon Valley crowd has taken it over and what they choose to make as themes and accepted artwork will give us a much clearer direction as to what their intentions are.
From the art side I have also an odd experience.
A number of years ago I saw a painting that I really felt drawn to. I eventually bought it. It is a picture of a man and a woman each wearing a face mask and gloves. I now am really looking at it with a new perspective. Why did the painter paint this unusual picture and why did I feel so driven to buy it? And years before the plandemic.
It didn't end there. I bought more smaller pieces of art with people wearing masks. Also a clay art puzzle with a masked face pushing out of it.
Maybe artistic people are more sensitive to very subtle changes and disruptions in the human collective ether. That would explain why so much artwork was telecommunicating this event before it took place. We know that all of this took time and planning so maybe this vibe was subtly communicated unintentionally. The elite do extensively work the art scene and what they are drawn to reinforces the artists creative direction.

Artwork in the form of paintings, logos, music, poetry, advertisements, tv shows and movies, games and writing I feel have a contribution to make to our collective efforts here. Just as every individual with their unique qualities.

I do enjoy and learn so much from everyone here. Much sincere thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Rel,

At times the last few years have felt as if we've been in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Note as well most of CC was an underground venue. I like your take on "up is down" etc. Most of the game had a certain logic to it, but the ending was not particularly logical -- it was a stretch to think players would conceive of doing the appropriate actions in the appropriate order to successfully end the game.

Remember ghost asking if we wanted the easy way out? A cheat code of sorts?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

They are unrelated.

Don't waste time

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Prince Charles threatening Royal Family with collapse as he breaks with 17th century rule

Nigel Farage claimed that Prince Charles is breaking legislation from the 17th century that stated a monarch should be apolitical. The Prince of Wales has been a big voice about the climate crisis in recent weeks. The Prince even attended the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow and gave a speech, stating that "time has run out."

In other demon news.

Unfortunately I have some unfortunate history with this demon. Enjoy your graphene oxide, I know for a fact the wig cannot go with you where you are headed you minion.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The bit about Prince Charles goes along with my impression that one of the big problems in society today is that the powerful people don't give a damn about staying in their assigned swim lanes. Produces chaotic situations to put it mildly.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
SNOW WHITE links Jes Staley with Jeffrey Epstein!

Julian's Rum telegram post

💣 Jes Staley exchanged 1,200 emails with Jeffrey Epstein over a four-year period with content that included unexplained terms such as “snow white”, according to people familiar with the correspondence between the former Barclays chief executive and the convicted sex offender.
@WeTheMedia @Forecast432Hz

That's an average of 1 email a day every day for 4 years!

This is indicative of a command and control "Daily update" or "Morning Prayers" mechanism.

Just what were Barclays investments and Jeffrey Epstein in the business of?

Urbandictionary: SNOW WHITE gives:
a) Cocaine,
b) The act of raping a drugged/unconscious person.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
4 yr DELTAs - Nov 12th = #142 to #149

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 99LpGawB No.149122955 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:16:24 (EST)
How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?
Who was his handler?
What was the purpose?
What was the real purpose of the war?
What age was GS?
What is the Soros family history?
What has occurred since the fall of N Germany?
Who is A. Merkel?
What is A. Merkel’s family history?
Follow the bloodline.
Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 99LpGawB No.149124567 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:31:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: AdHN8HBF No.149123755 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:23:45 (EST)
>>149122998
There are a bunch out there, here is one

>The CIA has 7 supercomputers, and they are all named after the 7 dwarfs from Snow White (Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy)

cheshirelibraryscience.wordpress.com...📁

>>149123755
Confirmed.
Go deeper.
Signatures are IMPORTANT.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: /jAm9Qi+ No.149140639 📁
Nov 12 2017 14:52:34 (EST)
Patriots don’t sleep.
40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Paint the picture.
Decrease altitude (we will not fly that high again).
Higher the altitude greater the [risk] of conspiracy ST.
Many cannot/will not swallow.
What is No Such Agency - Q group?
Who has clearance to full picture?
Important.
SIS is good.
+++Adm R+++
What agency is at war w/ Clowns In America?
How does POTUS shift narrative?
(New) Age of Enlightenment.
80% covert.
20% public.
What has occurred over [th]e last several months?
C-info leaks?
Operations (think SA + ???)?
CNN sale?
What co’s rec large cash injections by Clowns In America (public)?
Why???
Who does [ i]t hurt?
Who control[s] the MSM?
Primary objective from beginning: POTUS discredit MSM.
[W]hy is this relevant?
How is information transmitted?
How are people inform[e]d?
Why was Sarah A. C. attacked (hack-attempt)?
Why was Op[e]ration Mockingbird repeated?
Why was Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream) repeated?
Think social media platforms.
Who are the Wizards & Warloc[k]s?
What council do the Wizards & Warlocks control?
Think Snowden (inside terms dropped).
Alice & Wonderland – understood.
Snow White – understood.
Iron Eagle?
Godfather III?
Speed?
Everything has meaning.
Disney is a distraction.
Senate & Congress = puppets (not all)(power shift).
For [GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.

Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: l/hYVcRn No.149151705 📁
Nov 12 2017 16:24:44 (EST)
::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:b

www.nytimes.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149152383 📁
Nov 12 2017 16:30:27 (EST)
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:

www.nytimes.com...📁
Pray.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149152902 📁
Nov 12 2017 16:34:56 (EST)

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149152383 📁
Nov 12 2017 16:30:27 (EST)
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
www.nytimes.com...📁
Pray.
Q

>>149152383
This is a direct attack.
The article is disinfo but made to send a message to POTUS.
You are witnessing history.
Coincidence?
God be with us all.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149157229 📁
Nov 12 2017 17:10:49 (EST)
NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here.
Read between the lines.
Why was the article published today?
POTUS has been briefed.
New measures active and in place.
Update the graphic.

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.

Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: TrJge011 No.149160361 📁
Nov 12 2017 17:37:54 (EST)
Freedom.png

Am off out for some beers for the 1st time in a fortnight (after a cold)!

edit on 12-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
He broke that 'rule' over 50 years ago when he joined the Labour Party whilst studying at Cambridge University. Caused quite the furore and he had to cancel his membership.
I think it his rebellious nature from a young age that has kept Lizzy on the throne this long.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Uggg....Gene Simon’s is the poster boy for being a selfish prick who’s whole persona revolved around “His Rights” to do things His Way ! Years ago he had a “reality” show with his Family, the few episodes I saw were cringe worthy, his kids thought he was a joke

How Dare this jerk who promoted getting High and Partying all night long, lol, and yeah I’ve rocked out to that stupid song back in the day, lecture Anyone about Anything ! He’s done Mankind No favors, yup a Demon is what he got rich portraying, so STFU hypocrite !

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Clip

This is heartbreaking. Notice what he says "there is no one to talk with..."

I said this very thing at the outset of this adventure. The biggest problem we face within the Awakening is that folks will go directly to those who caused the harm in an effort to resolve the issues that erupt. There are not enough of those outside the system to take care of those who will/are having the Awakening issues.

I also said, at the beginning of The Rona, that its purpose was to, in part, FORCE people to go within to find their own direct guidance. At the time I called if "Forced Self Reflection" and I expect those who did go within are finding these moments a bit easier than those who did not.

This is a very key part of why Q. At least the scales have some weight on the side of the Awakening now with many Anons holding this vibration. Having seen this coming does not make it better for me in the slightest.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My boy used to play Terraria for hours when he came over. This just reminded me of the same game but exploring caves and mining too.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Also the Contact Primmer has been something on my mind too with all this. Check out this paper and also look at Buckminster Fullers drawings of two cubes and apply it to paper. I am off to bed as its daybreak but Robert Edward Grant's paper is Triangular based and perfect symmetry. It ties in with Buckminster Fullers theory on space and time.
Lo garithmic Spirals
Have a great weekend everyone. Take care. Love Yippy.
edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: Fix links

edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: Tired and on phone and stupid

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boneappleteet
Have you guys seen the Twitch account of the most beautiful woman in the world?

Stunning?

Top Female Twitch Streamers

25 Hottest Female Streamers – Twitch [Nov 2021] - They all look stunningly fake.

Rats, Hope, and Despair at The End of the World...The Beautiful Ones (earlier post)

They hold nothing on Ukrainian girls.🤪🙃🤡

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I needed some more expert input before posting this. A complex murky area but a hunting I did go.

Tucker Carlson last night explained how the money supply has increased by approx. 40% since May 2020. Which impacts inflation and the value of our currency. Oddly I had been watching FRED and was really looking at the the graphical representation of the money supply and indeed it does look like that is exactly what has happened.

But the devil is in the details. Statistics, dam statistics and lies:

May 2020 a significant change was made to the M1. Savings deposits, which were historically in M2 were moved to M1. As a result OCD's [other checkable deposits] went from 17% [$5 Trillion] to 70% [$16 Trillion]! The logic was that savings accounts were just as liquid so now the line has been blurred between M1 and M2.

Okay that explains the graphs skyrocketing increase in the money supply starting May 2020..

I must ask two kuestions:
1. Why?
2. Why Now?

First observation is that one cannot compare the graphs information about money supply prior May 2020 and post May 2020. Why did the Fed want to create this confusion? They don't want us to understand what is happening.

Onward to the Velocity of money. Q1 2020 the velocity was 5.227. When the change was made the Velocity plunged to 1.553. Q3 Velocity is continuing the decline to 1.189.
A decreased velocity signals less consumer demand and points towards a recession.

Yesterday the news headlines: "Inflation Rate of 6.2% Marks A 31-Year High".
More lies. 6.2% is a joke. Everything has increased in price and if it was only 6.2% that would be a sale! Gas, food, medicine, clothing ect. Ha.Ha.Ha. 6.2%.

By artificially manipulating the money supply they are hiding the rate of true inflation taking place. By repressing the number they are taking pressure off of the Fed to increase interest rates to reduce the inflation rate. Stagflation- the middle class worse nightmare.

Don't believe your lying eyes, All is Great for the 2022 elections.

fred.stlouisfed.org...>series
fredblog.st.loiusfed.org...>2021/01>whats-behin...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
To me looks more like programming kids and teenagers as they use this platform with the Discord Server. So I think there is a dark hole here. Kids spend there hard earned holiday money or xmas money to support these people. It is like Fortnite, a free game but look at the money they make on skins and these battle passes. Plus some of the change of worlds are pretty trippy. I might find a few later today to post because one did have a CUBE. youtu.be...

edit on 12-11-2021 by YippiKyAA because: Add Cube

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting that last night Comcast was a mess. I couldn't record, watch news that I had pre-recorded or even pause. I had to watch everything live. Just wondering if that was the intent because how many people missed what Tucker was discussing?
Every effort being made to keep people from understanding what is going on.

Pool post.
"If not NOW when?........7 days???

Now: Negotiable Order of Withdrawal Account.

Maybe a connection? These are savings accounts that pay ha. ha. ha. interest but the banks do have the right to require 7 days notice before releasing funds.
This is now part of M1.
7 days from the post?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

Yes, that is part of what I was leaning toward. The Beautiful Ones in Universe 25. John Calhoun, 1958, Rat utopia experiment; the behavioral sink, lost souls trapped into the Digital Soma like quicksand that we see happening now. Deep dark hole indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join