It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
4 yr DELTAs for Nov 11th = #133 to #141

The first gives an interesting counterpoint to Remebrance Day/Veterans Day... #133

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063235 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:29:35 (EST)
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?

Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?

Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

#135 to #138 are the lists of Rothschild's central banks.

#139 List of republicans not seeking reelection

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063644 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:33:51 (EST)
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?

Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.

Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).

Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149065482 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:53:04 (EST)
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.

We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

edit on 11-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So I found this interesting. I guess yesterday there was a sort of UFO/UAP symposium in DC. It was called the "Our Future in Space" forum. It was held at the Washington National Cathedral, which is a very important church. I would consider this a major event given the list of VIPs in attendance and it seems very strange to me that the MSM isn't talking about this. The Director of National Intelligence was there and she even commented that these UAPs may represent extraterrestrial intelligence. That language is pretty astonishing if you consider how far we have come in this area over the last couple of years. Jeff Bezos was there. The article goes into Senator Gillibrand's bill proposing a permanent UFO office within Government. There were key theologians and astrophysicists in attendance.

Anyways, like I said, this was a major event and the media is silent on it. I find that strange. I do believe (quite strongly) we are going to be introduced to ETs soon. But take note of some of the names of these people involved in this. Gillibrand? The same Gillibrand of NXVM fame?

I'm actually very surprised to not see John Podesta's name somewhere in there. This was one of his pet projects. Where is that dude these days anyways?

ET disclosure is coming. Question is, can we trust what this group of misfits have to say on the matter? I think not. To the precipice we go!

Only at the Precipice Do We Find the Will to Change

Our Future in Space Forum

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well, I had to use the Apple II, to me it sucked eggs. Honestly, it wasn't much better than the Radio Shack "Tandy" line of computers. Tandy and Commodore made computers available to the nerds before we ever heard of Apple or MS. It used the old IBM mainframe language, basic and DOS. DOS was morphed into a file explorer (I forget the name now?) that MSDOS was using and I am not sure how Gates got access to that. Maybe someone else here knows more and can share with us?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

I can't remember the story details, but yea Gates stole it. Then years later he funded Apple so they wouldn't go bankrupt and make him look like a monopolist.

An Apple-1 computer and a 1986 Panasonic video monitor sold for $400,000 on Tuesday.

The first Apple-1 computers were sold for $666.66 in 1976. Forty-five years later, a still-functioning one has sold for $400,000.

"What we have with the Apple-1 is sort of like the holy grail of vintage computer collecting," says Corey Cohen, an Apple and technology historian.
NPR

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

DID BILL GATES STEAL THE HEART OF DOS?
The mystery of the rumored theft of CP/M by a little company called Microsoft can finally be investigated—using software forensic tools

.......My company’s CodeSuite forensic software lets us look inside operating systems and other software for fingerprints of other programs. And I applied it to finally answer the question: Did Bill Gates steal the heart of DOS?

But first, here is the sequence of events, part known, part only speculated. IBM in 1980 started a skunkworks project in Boca Raton, Fla., to create the IBM PC. The company decided that rather than developing software in-house, as was typical at IBM, it would instead partner with one of the small companies already producing code for microcomputers. IBM’s first stop was then-small Microsoft in Bellevue, Wash., known for its version of the BASIC programming language. There, the young Gates told IBM that Microsoft didn’t have an operating system, but that the company should contact Kildall at his company, Digital Research Inc. (DRI) in Pacific Grove, Calif., because Kildall did have an operating system—CP/M.

Here’s where the story varies, depending on who’s telling it. In one version, the IBM executives flew down to meet Kildall who, as a member of the personal computer counterculture, didn’t trust “Big Brother” IBM. Rather than meet with the buttoned-down IBM executives, Kildall took off in his plane for a joyride. When the IBM execs showed up, they were met by Kildall’s wife and business partner, Dorothy McEwen, who refused to sign IBM’s nondisclosure agreement, or NDA, a standard business document that would have kept the discussion secret and would have not allowed DRI to make use of confidential information presented by IBM. After several hours of haggling over the NDA, the IBM executives got frustrated and left.

In another version of the story, Kildall and DRI employee Tom Rolander went off in the plane to deliver software to a customer and left the license negotiations with McEwen, who normally handled those matters. McEwen felt the NDA was too restrictive and talked to their attorney, Gerry Davis, who advised her to wait for Kildall to return. Kildall returned later that day. Accounts again differ on whether he signed the NDA or even participated in discussions with IBM.

In any case, it’s a fact that no deal was signed. Kildall later said that he met IBM negotiator Jack Sams on a flight to Florida that evening, negotiated a deal on the flight, and shook hands on it. Sams denied ever meeting Kildall. In fact, the IBM negotiators, still in need of an operating system, flew to Seattle again that day—not Florida—and met with Bill Gates.........

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gates pretty much stole the GUI from Apple, or was it the other way around?

He stole it from Jack Tramiel and Atari.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gates pretty much stole the GUI from Apple, or was it the other way around?

He stole it from Jack Tramiel and Atari.

Thanks for filling in the details. I was sketchy on it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All I know is I realized how much those old Microsoft compilers SUCKED when I fired up my first compiler made by Borland. Borland's compiler ran so fast that at first I thought it was a trick and hadn't compiled and linked anything.

But it had.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The name "Bill Gates" seems to be getting dirtier and dirtier. ($$$$$?????)

You can disguise a lot of evil if it's wrapped up in philanthropy.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Confused In Chief mentions Satchel Paige again. This makes no sense, as like ten people on earth know who he was and at this point they don't even care. But...

Satchel Paige Pitcher gematria

Satchel Paige gematria

Those are the top hits.

There are others of interest.

US Dollar Collapse
The BORING Company

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

It's a good thing all the illegal experiments on human beings ended after the Nuremburg trials and the Code of Ethics which followed.

Also happy that the act of sending children to school now equates to "informed consent" & "permission."🙄🙃

See page 3, #3

The World Health Organization breaks down various "Common approaches for obtaining consent for vaccination."

More than 360,000 children under 12 have been vaccinated: CDC data

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
All I know is I realized how much those old Microsoft compilers SUCKED when I fired up my first compiler made by Borland. Borland's compiler ran so fast that at first I thought it was a trick and hadn't compiled and linked anything.

But it had.

Cheers

Oh you are telling ME!!!

I hated that damn Borland compiler. Now I do believe the compilers today actually point out errors that make sense. What I hate the most was trying figure out why the instructions didn't give the same correct answer? The example appeared to be so simple on many occasions but when I plugged in my program following the example it was a pain to get it running right. It took days it seemed to get it all worked out after asking for more tips from the Professor.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

They really don't understand the Streisand Effect, do they?

Looking at that satanic temple...

Does this remind anyone else of the Burning Man Event held each year in Black Rock City, Nevada?

The last one was held in 2019 and the rest have been virtual.
They do have a Burning Man Temple which follows the NWO one religion for all and it is burnt down every year. It is a key part of the event along with the burning of a man in effigy.

The event has been usurped by the Silicon Valley crowd. [FAANG]

Michael Goetzman [cyber security] seems to have a very large presence. Has he been mentioned in any Ku posts?

Lots of rumors swirl of the fake charity, non profit angle.

And just for fun a large sign in 2018 with the words "You Might Die Tomorrow" in 2018.
Theme: I Am Robot.
Campsite: Bureau of Misinformation.

www.dailymail.co.uk>news>article-9947567

edit on 11-11-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We have a couple of drops tying NY and CA together.

Cuomo goes down for harassment, sadly not murder.

Now this.

nother Newsom Rumor Catches Fire: First Partner Cancelled UN Trip Over Female Staffer

The Globe was set to publish a story about Newsom’s rumored involvement with a staff member in March 2021 when news and gossip began to percolate about the identity of the alleged mistress. The Globe got a tip that she was Deputy Chief of Staff Lindsey Cobia. We immediately noticed something interesting. Ms. Cobia’s name had begun to trend on Google, along with related queries such as “gavin newsom,” “newsom affair” and “gavin newsom affair.” While that is certainly not proof of an affair, from the point of view of describing the buzz among California’s political reporters, it was evidence that the Globe was not alone in checking out Ms. Cobia, whom the governor promoted just five days prior, as the push to recall him reached fever pitch in March.

Oddly, if this is true, in CA this is a criminal act akin to murder in the workplace.

Not related.

DJT 1111 statement CLIP
edit on 11-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been feeling under the weather the past week and ended up going to the ER at 4:39 a.m. via ambulance over what felt like a heart attack. It was not pleasant. They took me to the closest hospital which is little more than a Mash unit even though I requested to go to the larger hospital that I use and is closer to my home. They stuck me 10, yes, 10 times trying to get an iv in. I tried to tell them they had to use a child's needle, but they just kept on sticking me with the larger needle. I was in excruciating pain and could barely speak to them. Thank God my BFF was there and talked to them for me. After 3hours of begging them to give me something for the pain and finally telling them that they were not going to stick me again for an IV (you should see me arm!) they gave me something that eased the pain. ( I actually had to threaten to walk out and get someone to take me to my regular hospital. It was a complete nightmare and that damn hospital needs to be shut down. The entire time when I was in there writhing in pain the nurses were at the main station laughing and flirting with the first responders and ambulance drivers with absolutely no awareness that people in pain do not want to hear that bull#!
Finally, a doctor did a CAT scan and said that I had Hpylori which could have laid dormant around my heart for years and years. And Made me an appt with a cardio Doctor. He said the outside of the heart is not damaged but wants to make sure the inside is fine because he found some oddities that could be nothing on the inside. So I get released my other BFF came to pick me up since the friend that took me there had to work and she got my scripts refilled. So I am now home looking these up and find that 2 of them can call renal failure and cannot be taken with the meds I have to take for my RA,,,,,wtf? Only one of the three scripts is an antibiotic prescribed to eradicate the Hpylori it is amoxicillin. I am thinking about calling the hospital admins, what do any of you think?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3 yr DELTAs for Nov 11th: #2477 to #2488

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.451 📁
Nov 11 2018 12:06:11 (EST)
DkxNbaBVAAEEWYt.jpg

Enemy @ the Front Door.
USSS 'stay' alerts prevent travel.
A Week To Remember.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.452 📁
Nov 11 2018 12:58:18 (EST)
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.453 📁
Nov 11 2018 13:36:43 (EST)
Drq26owWsAE-7Wy.jpg-large.jpg

WHAT IF THE BELOW COULD BE PROVEN?
1-Election + D party officials filled out many thousands of blank ballots?
2-Election + D party officials removed and destroyed 'legal' ballots?
3-Election + D party officials deliberately organized non-citizen voting?
4-Election + D party officials in [XX] locations across the US [under lock & key] stored many thousands of 'blank' ballots for purposes of 'altering the vote total'?
Who safeguards 'blank' ballots?
Who issues 'blank' ballots?
Who controls 'blank' ballots?
How many 'blank' ballots are generated vs. total county pop?
THE CONTROL AND ISSUANCE OF BLANK BALLOTS IS KEY.
Why did the same counties [under dispute today] REFUSE to turn over voter registration information upon request to the Voter Fraud Commission?
Why was the Voter Fraud Commission disbanded and turned over to DHS?
What vested auth does DHS have compared to a commission body?
www.washingtonpost.com... 5f-a55347f48762_story.html?utm_term=.db84f6960764📁
Enemy @ the Front Door.
Q

Will we see Q post to update these, below, on ProjectDComms today?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.455 📁
Nov 11 2018 14:39:14 (EST)
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.456 📁
Nov 11 2018 14:39:32 (EST)
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]

[Placeholder - SC rulings re: challenges re: Civ Non_Civ]
[Placeholder - SC rulings re: USA v Def appeals]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.458 📁
Nov 11 2018 14:40:15 (EST)
[Placeholder - Branch termination(s)]
[Placeholder - Leak(s)]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.459 📁
Nov 11 2018 14:40:57 (EST)
[Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
[Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.460 📁
Nov 11 2018 14:41:25 (EST)
[Placeholder - FVEY_pub]
[Placeholder - FISA_pub]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.461 📁
Nov 11 2018 14:41:55 (EST)
[Placeholder - DECLAS GEN_pub]
[Placeholder - SPEC_C_pub]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.462 📁
Nov 11 2018 15:48:17 (EST)
www.nbcnews.com...📁
Q

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Cranky I don't know if this has fallen under the radar but look how many times we have now heard the words "I can't breathe".
George Floyd, people at Astro World and now in what you just posted. That phrase has also become the BLM movement rallying message.
H.E.R released a song called I Can't Breathe. A thought provoking song on Youtube.

And for art appreciation day: There was a mural on a wall in Kabul of George Floyd with the words "I Can't Breathe". Makes one wonder why the Art Lords felt so compelled to paint that particular mural. It is probably painted over by now but still strangeness abounds.

www.theguardian.com>world>sep>the-soul-...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2Yr DELTAs for Nov 11th: #3575 to #3587

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352566 📁
Nov 11 2019 12:46:22 (EST)
/deC/
Q

Reference to /ProjectDComms/ ? Or deClas?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bfd083 No.7352572 📁
Nov 11 2019 12:56:06 (EST)
/agg_recir_deC/
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352751 📁
Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)
/agg_image_failure/
/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352829 📁
Nov 11 2019 17:55:38 (EST)
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
-Thomas Jefferson
"What we seek is the reign of law, based upon the consent of the governed and sustained by the organized opinion of mankind."
-Woodrow Wilson
"Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352869 📁
Nov 11 2019 18:23:51 (EST)
"Calm Before the Storm." - POTUS
Month/Day 'Q' public campaign initiated?
Month/Day 'Durham' initiated?

What famous crime family did Durham target?
"Also spearheaded mob prosecutions of the [Gambino], Genovese and Patriarca crime families."
content.time.com...📁
What AB[C] agency did Durham target?
How are messages sent?
www.rollingstone.com...📁
[Dec 12 2018]
"What if there's another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority?" - Q
Do you believe in coincidences?
5:5?
Be ready, Patriots.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352932 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:21:54 (EST)
[Jun 12 2018]
"Would you believe Hussein tried to call Kim prior to the Summit?
He did not have his updated phone number." - Q
www.dailymail.co.uk...📁
Previous # tracked [SURV] by a select dedicated team?
# breakdown pre/post POTUS elect?

Relevant to future upcoming events.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352944 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
GOOG whistleblower
Project DeepMind?
“AI Manhattan Project.”
www.breitbart.com...📁
[Feb 18 2018]
“Project DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352963 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:49:10 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Project Looking Glass?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352982 📁
Nov 11 2019 20:02:56 (EST)
Once C_A always C_A?
Former C_A elected to Congress?
Former C_A running for Congress?
Former C_A running for Senate?
Former C_A elected to Senate?
Former C_A elected to Presidency?
Define ‘black op’ [clandestine]
Once C_A always C_A?

@Snowden pre_NSA?
@Snowden base of ops [geo location]?
Whistleblower(s) vs. POTUS?
Former C_A?
Define ‘black op’ [clandestine]
What happens if rogue elements of US AB[C] intel agency target [to insert] US political system [President, VP, House, Senate, NSC, US Amb., etc.] in ‘black op’ designated to control friend vs. foe targeting [self-preservation]?
NSA v C_A
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7353050 📁
Nov 11 2019 20:56:17 (EST)
Indictments coming.
[2019]

Q

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yep, they have a Wickerman contraption every year. Attended once before the silicon billionaires & spooks took it over. Alot of the intel community & PhD level science nerds (human performance enhancement) and sociologists attended this event every summer. Larry Page and Sergey Brin used Burning Man to find the right CEO.

No, Goetzman has never been mentioned in the drops.

Michael Goetzman and Burning Man.

Born out of Burning Man, I give you Mech warrior.

I'm quite sure a 'Burning Man' social flow group will be programmed into Metaverse.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
t.me...

New POOL

Are they going to announce the Queen is dead today?11

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

It sounds like they fed you a line of bullshizzle, as I have never heard of H pylori infecting anywhere other than the stomach. It is short for ' helicobacter pylori ' which is a bacteria able to tolerate and colonize the acid environment inside the stomach. Stomach pain could 'simulate' a heart attack in some instances ... but then there would be gastritis / an erosion / ulcer or some other physical finding inside your stomach to confirm that. Did they do a 'breath test' for the H. pylori? It is faster than a biopsy, which I am betting they didn't do, and the breath test is somewhat less accurate, but if it is positive it is positive nonetheless.

But yeah, that is not acceptable or humane-sounding care, IMHO. If they are really telling you that the H. pylori somehow affected your heart, that is most likely patently false information, and they don't know what they are talking about.

The usual treatment for H. pylori used to be 'triple therapy' consisting of two antibiotics, plus bismuth subsalicylate, and you need to take it for a while consistently to eliminate the organism. Best wishes, and sorry for your substandard care. Ugh.
edit on 11-11-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: clarified a phrase

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join