It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That is freaky horrifying along with the vax wrecking havoc on the immune system causing potential autoimmune diseases. Seems like another perpetual cash cow in the making.

Research if you wish: 1) Dudleytown, Connecticut. 2) Dr. William Cogswell Clarke 3) Dark Entry Forest, Incorporated - Connect the dots. Simon Flexner - Vanderbilt - Kennedy - Kissinger - Lederberg - Auchincloss - Skull and Bones - Medical experimentation - Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Dig into "Auchincloss" bloodline for a real mind blower.

Fauci's longtime Deputy is Hugh Auchincloss and his family is married into the JFK family & the Vanderbilts, the Sloan family as in Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center AND his ex-wife is Dr. Laurie Glimcher who was the previous FDA deputy chief of staff.💥🤪 In 2017, she joined the board of GlaxoSmithKline. Her younger son, Jake Auchincloss, is currently the [D] Representative for the Massachusetts's 4th congressional district.💥

I have no doubt it was the Auchincloss's that got Rochelle Walensky promoted to CDC Director along with Fauci since his father was from Memorial Sloan Kettering. All in the Family (or other unit of genetically unified, structural social organization). We may have witnessed a medical coup that most everybody missed.

Why does Fauci love the Spanish Flu so much? Note his deputy Hugh Auchincloss' grandad created the tool used to drain the lungs of those people who died of it. (The Auchincloss Tube) Helpful if re-writing the narrative to be only caused by a "zoonotic" virus.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Happy 246th Birthday US Marines - tweet

On November 10, 2021, U.S. Marines around the globe celebrate a 246-year legacy of battlefield prowess defined by courage, discipline, loyalty, perseverance, adaptability, leadership, and warfighting innovation.

Here's an interesting Coinkydinky(?)... Forces News On Oct 28th:

The @Royal Marines are 357 today!

What's more - did you know they can see in the dark?

(Well, sort of).

We joined @40Commando
, who make up the newly-formed Vanguard Strike Company as part of the #FutureCommandoForce, earlier this year during marksmanship training.Flexed biceps

So... Royal Marines are 111 years older than US Marines, and US Marines birthday is 13 days after Royal Marines! Note that Oct 28th to Nov 10th is 10 weekdays!

Now consider these 2 posts in relation to today, Nov 10th, and the US Marines 246th and Royal Marines 357th birthdays:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: a31055 No.1393554 📁
May 13 2018 01:02:24 (EST)

Anonymous ID: de56de No.1393485 📁
May 13 2018 00:56:39 (EST)
>>1393428

Q is saying there won't be arrests until the justice system is cleaned out. That has to include state judges. Do you have any idea how long that will take? We are now looking at next year for the rest of Potus judges to be confirmed. That's just Federal judges. Doesn't include state,

>>1393485
What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.

Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Nov 10th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.443 📁
Nov 10 2018 12:44:56 (EST)
The 'Scaramucci' Play
Temp hire to remove embedded 'untrustworthy' staffers?
>Spicer
>Priebus
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Think Whitaker.
[NEXT WEEK]
WH [optics] must remain stable.
abcnews.go.com...📁
[Many] did not leave by choice.
[Save-Face] and promote MAGA or [be exposed].
LESS THAN 10.
Attacks occur from all directions.

Logical thinking.
Why attack a movement simply, by design, asking people to think for themselves?
CONTROL = POWER
Why are the biggest news co's in the world continuing to attack this movement?
WHY IS THE WASH POST LEADING THE ATTACKS?
WHY DO THE ATTACKS COME IN WAVES?
COORDINATED?

YOU ATTACK THOSE THE MOST WHO ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
[SWAMP] contains RED & BLUE.
Q

Timestamp is 3yr DELTA today!

edit on 10-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Evergrande goes down.

Linkage

Note Date 1110-2021

David Joel Katz Schwartz tweeted about tether, indicating Tether is about to implode too?

Add this, note the timestamp and date Pool included.

936 = completed?

www.forgotten Books.com>download>U_S The Octopus Coming Incorporated Money Monster
Last chapter starts page 346.
Most of the emphasis is on the danger of Wall Street becoming much too powerful and the Wall Street power over all financial institutions, corporations and businesses. Maybe with all that power they can make a critical error causing an economic crisis.
Blackrock, UBS and HSBC all bought more of the Evergrande debt before this default. They claim it is not a significant part of their overall portfolio but I wonder if it is sitting in certain pension plans like the California Teachers Union. Also I wonder what other property developers they have invested in and how many?
Kaisa Group which is another property developer has now defaulted on their bond payments.
Now in steps the Fed on cue predicting contagion.

We still have that black swan event swirling around. There is the citing of a black swan landing in Tiananmen Square and the Pool post of the black swan. Biden is back pedaling on the closing of the pipeline closure so maybe it is the real estate collapse in Chyna. I still have the impression that there are two black swan events but who knows?
It just feels very, very orchestrated and that book does discuss that in fact that is what they do. How it impacts the rest of us is irrelevant. Maybe they end up owning the assets in Chyna and that is what they want, the assets at a fire sale price.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Building on USMC birthday today, this looks important comms... Royal Marines tweet

Happy birthday to our brothers and sisters of the @USMC
. Flag of United KingdomFlag of United States

Have a hoofing day,

Love from, the Bootnecks.

#SemperFidelis #PerMarePerTerram

The DELTA from previous tweet was 05:55:48:
05:55 = Double 5by5
48 = #48 Q Clearance/The calm before the storm

GEMATRIA:
hoofing day = 104, 624, 575 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Bootnecks = 104, 624, 350

Now look at #104

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154137 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:49:15 (EST)
Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.
God bless the United States of America.

Q

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I still need to see that movie although nothing can come close to the book. Still I think it is more on the lines of will it be Evian or Perrier water. Canada has lots of water so maybe a pipeline from British Columbia or Alberta since Goog will most likely be involved with allocating the water resources because after all they helped fund it. The Biden administration doesn't want oil or gas but they didn't say anything about water.
Do no evil...right.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dan Andrews CLIP looking odd.

Dan Andrews: CLIP of an encounter with said demon.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Return of the Giants..? Here's a creepy video of that Amal nephalim puppet on stage. If you look closely there is a man inside it. Transhumanist initiation ceremony?
Or a practice run for a strange ritual. Placing humanity in its position as small compared to the global overlords.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
THIS is trending on the twit.

THE LOGIC is astounding. This is m.A.L.I.C.E. gone totally insane.

1 in 4 American women will have an abortion before reaching 45.

No entry sign Those denied one are more likely to spend years in poverty, says a 2020
@nberpubs study.

Writing hand "The main cost... is that it impedes women's ability to fully engage in the labor market," says author Sarah Miller.

So 1 in 4 American(?) women?

From the insane, to total effing bats$%^ crazy.

@IWPResearch’s latest findings show abortion restrictions also cost the US economy $105 billion every year

Money bag If these laws were lifted across states, 505,000 more women aged 15 to 44 would enter the labour force

So we know the problem isn't labor, we got 1m new laborers and high unemployment, we know the problem is with food sources drying up, the fear is this will spread like the contagion The Rona isn't. They have clearly deployed m.A.L.I.C.E. to say anything and everything to stop this, but the logic is computer logic.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Return of the Giants..? Here's a creepy video of that Amal nephalim puppet on stage. If you look closely there is a man inside it. Transhumanist initiation ceremony?
Or a practice run for a strange ritual. Placing humanity in its position as small compared to the global overlords.

What's interesting about these ^^^ is the depiction of the beards. That's a total PITA to do, it'd be easier to do a simple beard, but depicting accurately is important is my guess. Check those with the cornrow beards, always depicted as being superior.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
According to Smitty Caesars CIA-Simulation Warlord:

BREAKING - CHINA EVERGRANDE OFFICIALLY DEFAULTED - DMSA IS PREPARING BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST EVERGRANDE GROUP.

Sounds like perfect timing for the start of a Stock Market crash on Friday?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Evergrande goes down.

Linkage

Note Date 1110-2021

David Joel Katz Schwartz tweeted about tether, indicating Tether is about to implode too?

Add this, note the timestamp and date Pool included.

936 = completed?

www.forgotten Books.com>download>U_S The Octopus Coming Incorporated Money Monster
Last chapter starts page 346.

Assume you were referring to this book: U.S. Money Vs. Corporation Currency, "Aldrich Plan"

This link has the full version from University of Michigan: Aldrich plan - "The Octopus" chapter starting on pp344 or pg362 of PDF.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is where I was led by your post

a reply to: crankyoldman

So unlike viruses that have to steal parts of the cell replication to survive, bacteria don't. They're autonomous living things. Viruses are not; viruses are really ultimate parasites. They cannot live without a cell.
lnk
From my quest to locate an image of the spanish flu microbe to compare to the image of cvd microbe
The Great Awakening has begun.
lnk

edit on 11/10/2021 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 11/10/2021 by CrazyFox because: adult verbiage

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was really enjoyed the global hum today. I’ve been trying for months to hear it outside. So I’m outside meditating today, and through the sounds from the birds, planes, and rustling of the leaves, I finally heard it. Inside is one thing, it outside is meaningful to me because it means my house isn’t necessarily acting like a resonance chamber. The only resonance chamber outside is the ground and the sky.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Incoming...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
New Pool

Note the change of banner. He's removed the various Cryptos and Precious Metals.

17:23

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Happy B-days Marine’s ! Thank-You for your Brave,Fearless,Step up to the plate protective nature’s and most of all your Kind Hearts
💕 Maybe the Saviors of Mankind, lol, with a little help from informed civilians 😉

Holy Moly things are happening fast, but you know my gut feeling tells me to not be afraid, We have a “ Unique “ opportunity right Now, LOL, we’re going to boomerang old creepy Klaus and co.’s Worldview....they are going to have a Sorro’s Ass, after we kick it !

Sweet Dreams All, lol, what it is it about this song that makes so many of us feel the Love for Alabama ? Would like to visit someday.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Windows 1.0 presented to the public on November 10, 1983.

Windows 1.01 was released in the United States on November 20, 1985.

Imagine where we'd be if it wasn't for the Baal Gates?!? 🙄🙃

Warned off again? CGI Metaverse not yet ready.

twitter.com...

In announcing the delay Tuesday, NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said Congress did not provide enough money to develop a landing system for its Artemis moon program. In addition, a legal challenge by Jeff Bezos’ rocket company, Blue Origin, stalled work on the Starship lunar lander under development by Elon Musk's SpaceX.
NewsMax

When that infamous NASA Director told us all: “We don’t have the technology to go back to the Moon anymore because we destroyed that technology.”

Nov 9, 1961 Major Robert White flew the X-15 rocket plane at Mach 6.04. That must of been quite a rush!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How it started -

How it's going -

I wonder how 0311 pedohunter is doing

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Dan Andrews CLIP looking odd.

Dan Andrews: CLIP of an encounter with said demon.

For those (like me) who don't know who "Dan Andrews" is: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Barack Obama said "Corpse" instead of "Corps". He was totally out of touch with the real world.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Iron Maiden did this back in the day, and sometimes still do. try to find out how it works is impossible, at one time I did find a link to some theatrical design company. But for the most part this trickery is secret. How something that large can move so fast?

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join