It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, you just made a FUTURE proves PAST... I think...

Re: Ingersoll Lockwood bloody Mickey Mouse wrist watch:

I recall that we spent a few pages discussing whose reflection was on the rim of one of the watch pictures in KU posts (long thread time ago!)!

It would be a hell of a twist if it was the same person in both reflections?
Ingersoll Lockwood wrist watch and KU post watch.

Here's the collection of watch picture posts again... it's #3231 that has the reflection:

Bigger

Which brings me on to another "coincidence"(?)... the WATCH in both #2913 and #3092 is the MIRROR time of the Mickey Mouse clock!

Bigger

This explains why the red 8 seconds on the Mickey Mouse clock... when Mirrored the 2 o'clock becomes 8 o'clock!

WHAT IF...

The mickey mouse wrist watch on the Ingersoll webpage, with the blood, is what Biden's daughter was wearing when she was killed in the car crash with the corn cob trailer?

Look again at the watch pictures in the KU posts collection... 4 out of 5 have a pen touching the watch at the same position/angle.

Now think of the Watch as the CAR that crashed into the tractor trailer, represented by the PEN!

Are the WATCH posts trolling Biden about the crash?

...And another thing...
Most articles say that the killed daughter was called Naomi - but this article says she was called AMY? Did she survive? Is she now Amy Coney Barrett?

Bigger

edit on 18-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65
a reply to: BrightlyDark

"KU" was never the thing, it was a catalyst.

It was an operation to get people looking at local, national, and world events. To question the news, to question the narrative - Turn off the propaganda boxes (except to gain insight).

Maybe research events they are interested in or concerned about. To seek the truth. Then develop their own understanding, and perhaps take action to change things for the better. In whatever capacity they may have.

There's always been something going on below the surface, something most people are aware of but they couldn't quite put their finger on it. Nor did they pause to listen to that feeling that said 'something isn't quite right with the world'

Bringing people together to bond over improving society, guiding people learn, to seek the truth. This should always be a thing.

And the memes, always the memes.

Um, so being fleeced by obtused puzzles was like some road to realization, we couldnt just be told HEY SNIP IS OFF, no we had to be taken on a ride where NOTHING was to ever be truly described, Humaity was doomed without such a fools errand to have hope of waking up NOPE, it REQUIRED thatpeoplebe so hopelessly lost in (desperate whimms of potential) translation that in this very forums they'd upon being trolled with the notion that "Q" "DROPS" should be ran thru "Bible Code" non-nonsensicalness, to finally "figure" it out........

SLIGHT OF HAND.

MISDIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUTH IS JUST TRUTH. IT DOESNT PLAY (MIND) GAMES. THERE ARE NO VERSIONS OF ITSELF BESIDE MIS-TRUTHS.[/SIZE]

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

URL for what Caled quoted.

Likewise, I am not impressed.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Q only ever promised Trump would WIN, Democrats by the ten thousandscore were all going to PRISON.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

It neverhappened.
At what point do we accept, it was a PSYOP? When, do we FINALLY say OKAY maybe we
start looking outside of this extremely obvious misdirection effort for actual answers????? WE WANT TO WIN SOMEDAY RIGHT?????????????? Well guess what, extremist level self-delusion is absolutely the most promising way to lose forever, I even know about,.
edit on 18-9-2021 by BrightlyDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrightlyDark
Q only ever promised Trump would WIN, Democrats by the ten thousandscore were all going to PRISON.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

It neverhappened.
At what point do we accept, it was a PSYOP? When, do we FINALLY say OKAY maybe we
start looking outside of this extremely obvious misdirection effort for actual answers????? WE WANT TO WIN SOMEDAY RIGHT?????????????? Well guess what, extremist level self-delusion is absolutely the most promising way to lose forever, I even know about,.

The big story here is, within ATS, story after thread, sooo many, so mnay different people even his own supporters attheir various moments, Trump could have slain them all along. Ever threatened to, overtly. Many threads on this subject. Even with them calling him a water sports hooker fiend, national TRAITOR even, he never even broke out the big guns... He just played along as the divisive Troll to HATE. Best President of ALL time to ever play, that game.

It was all a farce.

And I even like the guy.
edit on 18-9-2021 by BrightlyDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
FFS QUE is the Gospel. This is embarrassing I can go on like this without being destroyed.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Ooh, that's an intriguing angle PoF!

How do we translate colors to musical notes? Rainbow order?

That's the one, thanks Fox

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
File under "Could be somethin, could be nothing!"

There is a 3rd Mr Pool twitter account that has tweeted a new picture, at 01:55 am GMT:

Bigger

1) This is the account that previously tweeted the -90, -60, -30 countdown I posted about... The "-30" was tweeted on Aug 20th and tomorrow, Sunday Sept 19th, is 30 days after that!

2) There are 2 red circles and 2 red lines (on the arrow flight) in the picture. This could point to RED2 or RED4 from #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Timestamp encodes today,, Sept 18th, twice, once in each direction, so mirrored!

Could RED4 mean Military responding to the FBI FF riot at Capitol today?

3) Note the tweet timestamp of 01:55 and recall that 155/551 was highlighted by Majic in his breakdown of the MATRIX: Ressurection[4] trailer, which was posted in the thread!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Sept 18th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.35 📁
Jan 18 2018 23:51:03 (EST)
Senate vote count [RR]?
Senate vote count [Sessions]?
Reconcile.
Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?
Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?
Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?
Confused?
News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>
DWS FAILED to FLEE.
Q

ETA The 3 Mr Pool Twitter accounts are:
@1127_113Mr_Pool
@IooP_rM311_7211
@looP_rM311_721

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Interesting statistical find from gov data in the UK shows that:

In the UK, more than 30 thousand people died within 21 days of covid vaccine! between Jan 2nd/Jul 2nd

The Expose article

As you can see above 14,265 people died within 21 days of having the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, and 4,388 people died within 21 days of having the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine whose death allegedly involved Covid-19.

Another 11,470 people died within 21 days of having their second dose of having a Covid-19 vaccine, and 182 people died within 21 days of having their second dose of a Covid-19 vaccine whose death allegedly involved Covid-19.

Therefore 30,305 people died within 21 days of having the Covid-19 vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

What’s interesting to note here is that a further 123,796 people died 21 days or more after having the Covid-19 vaccine, and we’re very eager to know how many of those occurred up to 28 days after being vaccinated, or even 60 days after being vaccinated considering they have and still do use this perameter to count Covid-19 deaths.

ETA - Off for some zeds cos... Non Mordero

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here is the biggest "truth" you've you've all been waiting for, at last:

K729D HSO20 (&SDJA
AHSO24 UIKL91 DJSNE
FKA&D KLSJLP JOJSH
JASOP FJAOP FDIFJK

Once you figure out the code here I swear I'll give you the same sized cookie of equal sweetness Q ever gave you.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I’m pretty mad about the whole Ingersoll Lockwood thing. I haven’t decided if it was a psyop, honeypot, or grift. I think a combination of the first two. I’ve already found some things, but it’s too late for me to mess with it tonight. Just don’t give them any money.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: Caled

LOL, Thanks for posting, Perfect meme !

The I.L. phenomena keeps a lot of minds sharp. Similar in fashion to the John McCafee (RIP) teases.

But none of those exercises matched Q's "Think for yourself" training and exercises.

Looking forward to Q's return!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, re:

Team Joe Biden has been going contradictory to what the FDA has said, the military says, the CDC says, the doj says, his intelligence community says...on and on.

It's ironic that that's also what Team Trump did!?!

Team Joe's opposition is designed to HURT America. Trump's opposition to "authorities" was an effort to HELP America.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

But none of those exercises matched Q's "Think for yourself" training and exercises.

Please break down for me, everyone,those that didnt require absurd leaps of faith, like what the world of intel calls "Actionable Intelligence",opposed to 'Leaps of attempting to be intelligent'.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Are you noticing how friendly we are here, previous 37 threads are a training ground and gravel road for how to be tolerant, of assistance, meeting ones own trigger within, may calmness surrender to you, carry on.

originally posted by: BrightlyDark

Please break down for me, everyone,those that didnt require absurd leaps of faith, like what the world of intel calls "Actionable Intelligence",opposed to 'Leaps of attempting to be intelligent'.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
That sounds good but there is a double dynamic working, the "don't feed the trolls" attitude, shown at the start of every thread, isn't necessarily people being tolerant and of assistance and even then you get some people calling others shills every now and then.

The other thing is that many of the naysayers just stopped trying. There is a flurry, that seems to get smaller with every thread, at the start and then interest seems to wane. Kind of like an "are we there yet" without the need to ask every 5 minutes.
edit on 18-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The other thing is that many of the naysayers just stopped trying.

Many of those probably figured out that this thread doesn’t have to affect them.

Is it worth worrying about?

At some level, whether due to some superiority complex or even masochism, you enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Well, at least you didn't say that deep down inside I was hoping it was all true.

Superiority complex or masochism? Both of those seem kinda extreme.

I'm just a humble tinfoil hat wearer that spotted too many red flags in this narrative to get hooked on the hopium. Also, it is probably more boredom than masochism because it isn't painful in any way.

Of course I enjoy, for example, pointing out how silly it is for people to say rust on a watch is blood and the reflection might be the killer snuffing someone, when it is just an old watch that someone snapped a pic of in a plastic display holder. Maybe there is a slight sense of accomplishment in things like that. Not all that much though.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
All good Das, high octane as some say, allows the mind and brain to wander and wonder, have you a feeling at all, that many have flipped and many main actors are self destructing on purpose, as in told, as in movie, as in an Eagle looking down upon a maze, knowing all is yet another step to not escape but agreed capture and release, n put more cheese out ?

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: butcherguy
Well, at least you didn't say that deep down inside I was hoping it was all true.

Superiority complex or masochism? Both of those seem kinda extreme.

I'm just a humble tinfoil hat wearer that spotted too many red flags in this narrative to get hooked on the hopium. Also, it is probably more boredom than masochism because it isn't painful in any way.

Of course I enjoy, for example, pointing out how silly it is for people to say rust on a watch is blood and the reflection might be the killer snuffing someone, when it is just an old watch that someone snapped a pic of in a plastic display holder. Maybe there is a slight sense of accomplishment in things like that. Not all that much though.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That video of the "energy" we saw at 7:40 may be a horse going in the building that was out of focus. A buddy of mine who is an expert with digital media, a former TV Anchor, Pres of a college retired is here this weekend and he looked at it. He believes it was a horse with the lens distorting the pic. The last bit looks strange to me too as that event fades out. He can be overly confident of his opinion IMO. Abiotic oil issue set him off last night. But what was the purpose of that and how does it affect Q? That will be the theme on this thread.

ETA we just watched the slow mo version and altered video was my friends opinion. I am inclined to agree so far.

originally posted by: Caled
For those that are looking for it and don't see it, play the video and hover on 7:39 and just play that second over and over. Also, 7:24-7:25.

Different item while I am posting, best picture from the 9/11 ceremony. Look at Obama.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, that 7:40 mark is weird.

You wrote "energy/monster"

If you can answer, just what has the discussion on this been?

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Always remember the concerning energy/monster at the 7.40 minute mark on that bottom vid.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NightFlight

Ah, I learn something new everyday. I watched the vid clip a second time on my big screen and thought what in hell is that guy talking about?? Trucks my arse.🤣 Bet you're right on the Chinese copies. Thanks for the 'truck' info.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
some info to keep in mind regarding Some/ maybe all these Telegram/Twitter posts that gets people all excited .....

FLASHBCK 2014 - DARPA funded studies to see how you use social networks

.., some of these studies might make people a tad uncomfortable.
..Apparently, DARPA spent around $19 million to fund all these (and more), with $8.9 passing through IBM and distributed to various researchers, and $9.6 million through educational institutions. Some of the authors said that thanks to the results they got, they now know how to use social media to push ideas forward:

For example, a government campaign on Twitter supporting vaccination can engage with followers who are more likely to take certain action (eg spreading a campaign message) based on their opinions. As another example, when anti-government messages are spread in social media, government would want to spread counter messages to balance that effort and hence identify people who are more likely to spread such counter messages based on their opinions.

Strange they were targeting vaccination discussions in 2014
The First internet is a mess
The whole darn thing needs to go ...imo

edit on 9182021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join